Find a Car Dealerships partner

Autotrader.com

4.0/5 (237 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Autotrader.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Autotrader.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autotrader.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autotrader?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I have tried to post my ad about my car several times through several devices using several different browsers, yet the process always ran into the same website glitch, an eternal spinning sign of "in process". NO ONE from Autotrader gets back to me with a solution and a phone call is not possible. What kind of service is this?? They don't deserve any clients, I recommend avoiding them. (Just for the record, I'm not web illiterate, I used to be a web developer and am an engineer.)

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I had an amazing experience with finding my current vehicle. The pictures were vivid and detailed and the website was accurate with its information regarding each car I viewed. I like how you can view multiple vehicles by a particular maker as well as compare models.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Our family has relied on AutoTrader for decades now. The selection, price range and reliability are consistently up to date and accurate. AutoTrader does not rely on a bunch of marketing gimmicks, pricing hooks or fancy word play- they don't have to! By providing a well rounded, concise format for every level of shopper, we are assured a positive experience each and every time.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I love it. It made it easy to look inside the cars to really give you an overall view of what you were buying. Before you actually want to look at it you can tell if their prices were high or low or in a neighborhood up what they should be. I think it makes car shopping very easy, very simple.

Original review: June 24, 2020

As a female I found it easy to use. I can contact the dealer from the site. Lots of vehicles to choose from. I would recommend it to anyone. I found what I was looking for quite easily. I like the fact that I can find both used and new cars on this site.

Original review: June 23, 2020

It is easy to navigate around the site and easy to find what you need. I have looked at a few other websites of other car places and they are not always the easiest to find what you want. Some of my friends have used other sites but were not as pleased as I am.

Original review: June 22, 2020

It is ok but never find what I was looking for. I like looking at all the different vehicles, some being way overpriced. I have seen this listing for many years now and they have gotten better over the years.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I have purchased two vehicles through Autotrader.com. The first was a great truck I lost in the Camp Fire. The second was an SUV that went well for 5 months and then went bad. I have spent nearly a thousand dollars keeping it on the road.

Original review: June 20, 2020

Overall I really like all the filtering options, but they seem to show fewer vehicles than other sites. I actually prefer Car Gurus although once you use them they send ads through other sites which can be annoying.

Original review: June 19, 2020

If you are buying a used car, this is the gold standard to check fair pricing. Dealers use it and if you don't use it they will charge you a higher price than even they will take if you don't know that price. This is a great place to look for your next vehicle and gain the knowledge to not get taken advantage of.

Autotrader.com Company Information