2. Automotive

Autotrader.com

Autotrader.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.77/5

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Autotrader.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autotrader.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autotrader?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

This is the worst site to sell a vehicle. 1. We can’t respond to sellers. We can’t edit the ad. 2. The pictures we posted are gone and now it takes you to two car dealerships. 4. We can’t delete the ad. 5. Had a tech guy work on this and he couldn’t do it. 6. Customer service is only a request to send an email. 7. Finally called the Quebec number. They said, “We have no customer service in Alberta!!” Truer words were never said.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I've used Autotrader to buy and sell many cars over the years. There are plenty of options to list your vehicle, including pictures, highlighted ads, etc. When searching for a vehicle to purchase, you can be very specific with many search options. They include mileage, production years, colors, engine size, drive train (awd, fwd, etc), trim levels that help weed out those vehicles without option packages that you want.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

It's been a good experience to use the Autotrader websites. In terms of reliability I rate it a 8 out of 10. It is quite quick and understandable to use it even accommodate those who do not understand the internet well. I recommend this website as must use web if you need any latest cars and you are wondering where to find it...You don't need to stress. Autotrader got you now.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

The car I was looking for was not the sites priority, the site kept trying to push vehicles I was not interested in. I would search for my selected vehicle, then other options for vehicles I had no interest in would keep popping up. Also had to many pop ups from other sources.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I have tried to post my ad about my car several times through several devices using several different browsers, yet the process always ran into the same website glitch, an eternal spinning sign of "in process". NO ONE from Autotrader gets back to me with a solution and a phone call is not possible. What kind of service is this?? They don't deserve any clients, I recommend avoiding them. (Just for the record, I'm not web illiterate, I used to be a web developer and am an engineer.)

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I had an amazing experience with finding my current vehicle. The pictures were vivid and detailed and the website was accurate with its information regarding each car I viewed. I like how you can view multiple vehicles by a particular maker as well as compare models.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Our family has relied on AutoTrader for decades now. The selection, price range and reliability are consistently up to date and accurate. AutoTrader does not rely on a bunch of marketing gimmicks, pricing hooks or fancy word play- they don't have to! By providing a well rounded, concise format for every level of shopper, we are assured a positive experience each and every time.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I love it. It made it easy to look inside the cars to really give you an overall view of what you were buying. Before you actually want to look at it you can tell if their prices were high or low or in a neighborhood up what they should be. I think it makes car shopping very easy, very simple.

Original review: June 24, 2020

As a female I found it easy to use. I can contact the dealer from the site. Lots of vehicles to choose from. I would recommend it to anyone. I found what I was looking for quite easily. I like the fact that I can find both used and new cars on this site.

Original review: June 23, 2020

It is easy to navigate around the site and easy to find what you need. I have looked at a few other websites of other car places and they are not always the easiest to find what you want. Some of my friends have used other sites but were not as pleased as I am.

Autotrader.com Company Information