2. Finance
  3. Credit Report Sites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.07/5

Your credit report can change throughout the year. PrivacyGuard helps keep you informed by providing you with your credit report(s) and score(s) every 30 days. You also have access to a team of credit experts who can help you understand everything in your credit report(s) and what it all means.

PrivacyGuard monitors your credit report(s) for certain important changes every day. If someone reviews your credit file(s) or opens a new account in your name, you'll know about it and be given the assistance needed to help maintain your security.

Should your identity become compromised, PrivacyGuard's Award-Winning Caseworkers will work with you each step of the way in restoring your good name.

PrivacyGuard Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrivacyGuard?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrivacyGuard?

Original review: June 26, 2018

Great customer service and inform you on what’s going on. Thank you for helping me on my credit account and I will send customers your way. I do appreciate your email you send on a daily basis and keeping my information self.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I had, and are still having a horrible experience with privacy guard. I have a visa debit PNC bank card that your site will not accept. I've invested money into repairing my credit & I need this site to continue.

Original review: June 3, 2018

For customers whom sign up for this, and not able to get into their account. I have a problem with that. Neither me or my husband cannot get into the account, so we paying for something we can access.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I’m satisfied I like the info that you provide. Keep me up to date on my scores and any and all activity. I have some derogatory info that has been paid in full. I’d like for you to clear up my account immediately.

Original review: May 17, 2018

It's a horrible service. Not many to chose from out there so I have to grin & bare it but my goodness. The people you have working for you are very unknowledgeable and just pass you off like hot cakes. Nothing seems it can be resolved in a short time either.

Original review: March 28, 2018

PrivacyGuard charges me $25 a month which I have no problem with, my issue is simply that I cannot access basically anything except my scores which are vantage scores and are almost worthless, I cannot access my credit reports because it always says there’s an error I cannot access any of the tools etc. I have contacted them on three occasions about this. They always tell me it’s fixed and nothing is fixed. Why I have not canceled my subscription is beyond me. I probably should do that today.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I had PrivacyGuard and realized that I was getting the same information updated more frequently through a very popular FREE service, matter of fact the “FREE SERVICE” actually alerted me to changes on my credit file that my PrivacyGuard alerts still have not picked up!! I cancelled my service. 2 months later the credit restoration company that I am using requested I re-enroll for their ease of use. Once again I have accounts that have been opened/closed that show on “FREE SERVICE” that still do not show or have given me an “alert” on PrivacyGuard. Simply put: OVERPRICED service that underdelivers, also NO MOBILE APP, cumbersome website, will cancel the day I am done my credit restoration and continue to use the FREE, more current services available.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I have been using Privacy Guard for a few months now and I don’t see any results. I need to see some solid results or I’m going to have to cancel my subscription. I have seen other ads about companies that do the same as Privacy Guard for about the same amount of money and much better reviews.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The site is very well laid out and user friendly. I can see all of my information clearly. I do not have any issues with viewing my accounts. I also get an updated report or a clear view of my report every single month which is great.

Original review: March 26, 2018

You Guys are awesome. Wish I could get the $9.99 a month though. But really you guys are awesome and I appreciate the service that you guys are providing for me and others like me who never knew anything about keeping their credit in tact and paying bills on time.

PrivacyGuard Company Information