Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.79/5

44 Woot Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I purchased a refurbished iPad 6 in October and was delivered within 10 days. After about a month the charger wouldn't work, I called them and they said I could return the iPad with charger for complete refund or purchase my own charger and they would give me credit. I purchased the charger and received a 45.00 credit on my account. Three months later it started happening again, so I wrote to them saying I think it was the iPad itself and would like to return. They sent me a return label and within 4 days I had a complete refund to my account... No problems. As I am leery about purchasing another refurbished iPad but I have had nothing but a positive experience with Woot plus they gave me a $10 credit to use for a future purchase.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Purchased an "Apple iPhone 6+ (A1522), Scratch & Dent - (Verizon and GSM Unlocked)" on woot.com that was listed its condition as "REFURBISHED." Received the phone and activated it on Verizon only to find that the phone's cellular data will NOT work whatsoever. We spent over 2 hours on the phone with Verizon Tech Support that could NOT get the cellular data to work. Tech sent me to the local Verizon store. Went the next day and two of the local store reps could not get data to work, even when they inserted their own SIM card that worked fine on other iPhones. Total time we spent with Verizon techs was 3+ hours.

Woot refused to replace the defective phone that NEVER worked and only offered that I return the phone and that I would have to PAY for the shipping myself. Thus, I have to pay $26 with shipping & insurance to get a refund of the $267.49 I paid Woot for an iPhone they sold that was defective when they sold it. Is this FRAUD? The "90 Day Woot Limited Warranty" is WORTHLESS.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Misrepresentation of product/terrible credit return. Purchased online a new MacBook laptop - that stated it was new 10/24 8:39 am. 10/24 7:04 pm - email sent to me that it was not a new laptop and would not be able to be covered with AppleCare, but would be able to have the 90-day warranty from Woot, and that they have refunded me $200.00 for this. 10/24 7:52 pm - I cancelled the order, and also stated that I never got the $200.00 credit. 10/24 10:50 pm - They claim they did issue the $200 and will credit the rest in 3-5 days. 10/25 1:45 am - I replied to Woot, I need the funds sooner, to purchase a laptop, I have no product, they took my money in seconds. 10/25 5:10 am - they replied again that it will take some time to refund.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I have bought around 20 tee-shirts from Woot.com. Every shirt except one was what I expected. One shirt was lighter blue then I thought it would be. Woot.com was very prompt in issuing a refund which was good business on their part because I went back and bought three more shirts the same day. I will continue to use Woot.com for my novelty tee-shirt purchases.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I have been a Woot.com customer for a while now and have never really been pleased with their shipping and delivery times. But today’s order was just ridiculous! I ordered 2 sheet sets and they said they wouldn’t arrive until JULY 10th!! I was upset so I sent a message through Twitter to Matt Rutledge, CEO of WOOT.com. I basically said what I did above and what do I get back from the CEO??? I quote, “Sorry, can’t help. I’d suggest you cancel the order.” WOW! Thank God Jeff Bezos is running Amazon! Jeff would NEVER treat ANY customer like that!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woot?

Original review: June 5, 2018

It has been a couple years but I bought a TENS unit upon recommendation from colleague. He had daily notices and one was for this item he had purchased and let me borrow. I seem to recall easy to order and shipped quickly. This was about 6 to 7 years ago. My go to lately has been Amazon with Prime.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I purchased a "refurbished" MacBook from Woot and 5 months after the purchase, the computer stopped working. Local technician said whoever worked on "refurbishing" the computer had no idea what they were doing.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Ordered 3 handheld vacs on two orders that they accepted. Shipped other items ordered and then refunded costs of the vacs due to short inventory. Did not even refund ship costs. Also yr ago ordered new listed Simpson pressure washer and received rusted refurb unit. Complained and they replaced with same.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Placed an order but it was canceled due to being out of stock. Placed a second order but it was also canceled due to being out of stock. It was only canceled after I called after having waited for the order to be shipped for 7 days. The rep I talked to was condescending and made me feel like an idiot because she didn't feel like I knew how shipping worked. After we got off the phone, she sent me an email telling me my husband's order would be sent soon (it was for my wife). 10 mins later, it was canceled. This model is a relic from late 90s - early 2000s ecommerce. Amazon, take this thing out back and shoot it. Terrible customer experience.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

2 weeks no delivery! How are they working??!! I have never seen! But Woot. Customer service can offer some discount or she can tell me delivery date. Nothing... Because they don't know. Just says sorry... I will ask Amazon if Woot is its partner. Terrible service, I called three times nothing fixed.

Woot Company Information