Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you
About One Call Alert
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
One Call Alert is a medical alert company offering devices for in-home and mobile use. These systems make it easier for users to get emergency help by putting them in contact with U.S.-based monitoring centers. One Call Alert doesn’t require contracts for monitoring, and you don’t have to purchase the equipment before use.
Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you
- No long-term contracts
- Multiple payment schedules
- Options for couples
- Not all wearables are waterproof
- Limited incentive for annual payment
One Call Alert has five different systems to match a variety of needs, and its pricing structure lets you decide how often you pay. There’s no long-term commitment, and One Call Alert offers a 30-day trial period.
What is One Call Alert?
One Call Alert is a company that sells five different medical alert systems to help users feel safer and more independent. The company also has multiple U.S.-based emergency response centers. One Call Alert doesn’t require you to sign a long-term contract for service, and it offers a 30-day trial period.
How does One Call Alert work?
The monthly rate you pay includes the cost of the equipment One Call Alert provides. One Call Alert does not require you to sign a long-term contract for service, but you can save money by paying in advance. Payment options include annual, semiannual, quarterly and monthly schedules.
You can get One Call Alert products on the company’s website or at participating Walmart, CVS, Publix or Rite Aid locations. Once set up, these medical alert devices allow users to contact a monitoring center in case of an emergency.
All One Call Alert wearable devices are either waterproof or water-resistant and come with a two-way voice feature that connects users with emergency response centers. Additional features, like whether the system uses a landline or cellular data, will depend on the model you choose. Possible features include GPS technology and fall detection.
One Call Alert costs
One Call Alert offers five different systems, covering a wide range of features. You do not have to sign a contract; however, you can potentially save money by spreading out your installments.
In the chart below, we’ve broken down One Call Alert’s prices by device and payment schedule, with the longer installments divided into their respective costs per month to help you compare.
|System||Monthly plan||Quarterly plan||Semiannual plan||Annual plan|
|In-Home Landline||$24.95||$74.85 ($24.95 per month)||$137.70 ($22.95 per month)||$275.40 ($22.95 per month)|
|Mobile On-the-Go||$37.95||$104.85 ($34.95 per month)||$197.70 ($32.95 per month)||$395.40 ($32.95 per month)|
|Complete Protection||$41.95||$119.85 ($39.95 per month)||$221.70 ($36.95 per month)||$443.40 ($36.95 per month)|
|In-Home Wireless||$19.95||$98.85 ($32.95 per month)||$179.70 ($29.95 per month)||$359.40 ($29.95 per month)|
|Mobile Double||$44.95||$128.85 ($42.99 per month)||$239.70 ($39.95 per month)||$479.40 ($39.95 per month)|
Prices accurate at the time of publishing
One Call Alert FAQ
- Does it cost extra to add my spouse to One Call Alert?
- Yes, you can purchase an additional help button for $2 more each month. However, customers who are considering purchasing a One Call Alert system for two users might prefer the Mobile Double, which is designed for two users living in the same house.
- Do any of One Call Alert’s medical alert systems use cellular coverage?
- Yes, several of One Call Alert's medical alert systems, including Mobile On-the-Go, Complete Protection, In-Home Wireless and Mobile Double, have cellular connectivity.
- Do you need Wi-Fi for One Call Alert’s medical alert systems?
- No, there aren’t any One Call Alert products that require Wi-Fi to work. One Call Alert’s systems use either a landline or AT&T’s cellular network.
- Do I have to sign a contract to get a One Call Alert medical alert system?
- No, One Call Alert does not require customers to sign contracts. However, you can choose a longer payment schedule for possible savings.
- What is One Call Alert’s return policy?
- You may return One Call Alert products within 30 days of purchase. After the entire system is returned, you should receive a prorated return if you have a remaining balance of $15 or more.
Do we recommend One Call Alert?
One Call Alert offers an array of medical alert systems to match a variety of needs, and its lack of long-term contracts and flexible pricing schedule help set it apart. Combined with the company’s 30-day trial period, these policies make One Call Alert a worthwhile option if you’re unsure about getting a medical alert device and don’t want to commit.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
One Call Alert Company Information
- Company Name:
- One Call Alert
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.