4.0/5 (770 ratings)

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About State Farm Life Insurance

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

State Farm Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about State Farm Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about State Farm Life Insurance?

Original review: April 11, 2016

State Farm is a great insurance company to work with. They are always helping you find better deals for your family. We have never had a problem with State Farm and we plan on staying with them for a very long time.

Original review: April 9, 2016

Never had any problems with this company. Always very helpful with any questions I may have. Very attentive when I would ask about added other members of my family.

Original review: April 8, 2016

I and my whole family have all of our policies written through State Farm Insurance. We have been longtime customers and receive discounts based on number of policies and years with the company. We are very happy with State Farm and our State Farm agent. Our agent is always there for us when we need him and he is very knowledgeable.

Original review: April 7, 2016

A tried and true company should be used. So you can depend on services. And can be found when you need them. Take care to pick 5 star insurance company.

Original review: April 6, 2016

I've found State Farm to be a very reliable, financially sound company that people can trust. The rates are competitive and the customer service is bar none.

Original review: April 5, 2016

I have had this life insurance for more than 40 years. We have not problems with them. They are a good company and I like them. My husband has life insurance with them also.

Original review: March 30, 2016

I have had great experience with the company. Their Flexible Policy options are great with several options! They also have wonderful online tools for quick quotes & several articles to educate their customers on policies. They may not be the cheapest company but personally I'd rather have more options & a wonderful payout history. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I haven't had to deal with them yet on a claim. When my mom passed away her insurance which is the same as mine paid off in a quick and timely manner.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I have found them to be a very good company which has my full support in their rates, coverage, customer service. I have had no problems whatsoever with anything matter pertaining to this company. They located very close to where I live and will take the time to answer any or all questions I may have. I will definitely stay with them for many years. They keep me informed about any charges or fees that may be pending and they lower my rate because I have been a safe driver. It sure is great that they my personal concerns on their minds all the time.

Original review: March 28, 2016

Very easy to deal with. Quick response when needed. Reasonable rates and discounts. Easy to access, whether in person, by phone or online. They keep me informed of new products and services with frequent updates as they become available.

Original review: March 28, 2016

I have life insurance through my financial institution. It is taken out monthly and is very reasonable. Flyers are sent out quarterly to update the amount of life insurance which is also at a reasonable rate.

Original review: March 27, 2016

They treat my wife & I as a valued customer. We have a good relation with them. We have never had any problem with them. I told my sons and daughter about them and now they all have life insurance with them.

Original review: March 27, 2016

Our life insurance is with New York life. Our experience with them has not been good. They have been confusing, pushy and deceitful. We are currently looking for a new life insurance company to switch to. Having life insurance should not be a financial burden or confusing and we believe there are life insurance policies that do and can provide a sense of security without it costing us a fortune or confusing us into choosing a package that is not needed for our situation.

Original review: March 26, 2016

We have no complaints with our insurance man. Yeah everything else so expensive but we have had State Farm for over 30 years. We have made several claims and they have been taken care of very quickly.

Original review: March 26, 2016

I have not really had any experience with them. They take money out of my check in a cafeteria plan and that is it. I do love the cafeteria plan because they take out all my insurance and 401k before they pull out taxes. So it works out pretty good and I am not left short changed.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I have all my insurances with State Farm. By bundling we have found that we can get the best price. Customer service has been excellent. We review our policies at least once a year.

Original review: March 25, 2016

The company was proactive in managing my needs. My agent responded quickly my calls and always had an answer and a solution. They had comprehensive coverage plans.

Original review: March 24, 2016

My life insurance premium is taken out automatically once a month. Other than that we have no relationship. I had an agent come to my house when I bought the policy. I got the policy in the mail maybe a week later. It was really painless & quick.

Original review: March 23, 2016

I LOVE State Farm! The office staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I have needed anything they have been very prompt and professional, yet I feel like a part of the family!

Original review: March 23, 2016

We have multiple coverage: umbrella, home, auto and life insurance policies which are all covered by same company: State Farm. We have had this coverage for 36 years and have had very good service throughout that time.

Original review: March 23, 2016

I just have the peace of mind knowing that I have life insurance through my place of employment which is still securely in place now that I'm retired. I know how to get hold of them because they were provided through the State of Illinois SURS program. I like knowing that when I pass, there will be money to help with expenses.

Original review: March 22, 2016

Claims have been filed and taken care of. Takes quite a while to close a claim and get payment. Price of the policy keeps going up. Calling the claim center is a joke. We called and got three different people and three different answers to our question. Even asking for a supervisor did not settle the problem.

Original review: March 22, 2016

Keeps me informed of changes or important items, but does not bother me all the time. Meets with me at my convenience. Has time to take my phone calls, but is not intrusive. I can communicate by email.

Original review: March 22, 2016

I like my life insurance company. Hope I never have to use it. I wish the rates were lower. I've had it for years. I know one day I will need it for my family.

Original review: March 22, 2016

I have been satisfied with the terms of the policy itself. The price for coverage was about average. The customer service has been good and my questions regarding policy issues are taken care of.

Original review: March 22, 2016

My life insurance is a whole life policy with State Farm. I have not had any problems or complications or involvement with the company concerning the insurance. It's difficult for me to happy or unhappy with the company. The cost of the insurance is about average. The monthly cost adds up to approximately $1.00 for each year of my life.

Original review: March 21, 2016

State Farm is a trusted company. I have no reservations with my insurance at this company. I have a 10 year term $250,000 policy, and it is affordable.

Original review: March 21, 2016

Get it through work. Inexpensive. Haven't needed it yet. I don't have to deal with them. Just pay a cheap price for the amount of coverage I need. It's a good well-known company that I feel has the financial security to be around when I need them.

Original review: March 21, 2016

State Farm is just like their commercials communicate. Like a good neighbor State Farm is there. I find this a true statement especially if I need their help. Always good results. Very good company that puts the customer FIRST!!!

Original review: March 21, 2016

We have had State Farm Insurance for almost 40 years and in that time we have had to file only 3 or 4 claims. We have not always had a very good experience with them in regards to car accidents. None of the accidents were our fault but State Farm has a hard time helping their customers especially if both parties have State Farm insurance. Fifteen years ago I was hit in the rear end of my car by an older woman (who also had State Farm) running a stop sign. I was hurt in many ways in this accident but she denied any wrongdoing and it took State Farm almost a year and a half to settle this claim. It should not take that long but they let the other woman tell them lie after lie about how this accident happened. We probably would have changed insurance after that incident except for the fact that every quote we got from other car insurance was way too expensive for us to manage.

State Farm Life Insurance Company Information