Get a Quote

4.7/5 (86 ratings)

About Simply Business

Simply Business is an online comparison tool that provides tailored coverage and rate options for small businesses. The company, which originally opened in the U.K., expanded to the U.S. in 2017. It lets small business owners access their coverage options from various leading insurance providers online.

Simply Business Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simply Business?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simply Business?

Original review: March 19, 2021

Simply Business guided me through ratings and referrals. I was very happy that they provided me enough options. I enjoyed everything that happened.

Original review: March 15, 2021

I can't say enough about the customer service I received this month from the team at Simply Business, specifically from Lauren ** and Gregory **. I needed additional coverage for my policy and Lauren was extremely quick and thorough in her follow-up, providing guidance which went above my query and gave me additional ideas to consider. When it turned out that I would unfortunately have to end up cancelling my policy - due to the unique nature of the additional coverage I was seeking Gregory responded quickly and made the process incredibly easy. In both cases, the responses were expedient, courteous and very helpful. Thank you!

Original review: March 12, 2021

Simply Business was great. The process was pretty straightforward. They helped me look through the different prices and pick the best one. I enjoyed it. It got the job done for what I needed, so it was good.

Original review: March 8, 2021

I got Simply Business' quote. I searched it to see how the company they're referring is and I liked it. I went with the company they suggested.

Original review: March 7, 2021

Simply business is very efficient and knowledgeable. I'm very satisfied with the recommendations I got from them. I went with someone they suggested which turned out to be someone that I really needed based on the type of insurance I had to get.

Original review: March 6, 2021

The agents were able to fit my needs and get me a price that I could pay just with me, working by myself. They were super friendly when I'd call. There was a time that I wasn't able to pay and they just worked with me and they were able to get my quote like how it was and set me up with no issues, no kind of penalties or anything like that, so that was cool. Simply Business was super easy to get started and very easy to understand. It was super easy for me to follow and get what I needed for my company.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Simply Business gave good guidance when we were selecting an agent.

Original review: March 4, 2021

I got good guidance from Simply Business and I'm very satisfied with my experience with them. Since working with them, I've gotten more jobs.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I'm starting a small business this year and I needed some insurance. I went with one of Simply Business' recommendations. Simply Business is a good referral for insurance.

Original review: March 2, 2021

Simply Business' website was amazing. I needed something done right away and right away they got me my insurance form and documents. So far, my experience with them has been good.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I liked the rates Simply Business was offering. You should call them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

Simply Business had a good price and they provided the exact insurance I needed. They're very helpful and I like my experience with them.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Simply Business was the only one that actually popped up and said they were doing the general liability and the professional. I did both of them and what they wrote me, I'd only be paying 84 months. It's not over 100 and I'm good. It's still reasonable especially for having both in the amount that I asked for. The entire process was pretty easy. It's definitely different from getting regular insurance but it wasn't hard at all.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Since the type of work that I do, we require liability insurance in a lot of the jobs. So I decided to start looking up some insurance companies and Simply Business offers some of the best pricing. Somebody called me directly and that was how I did the contract with them. I went with the liability insurance that they offered. Their website was pretty simple to use. They had everything in there to fill out. Everything was just great experience. I'm recommending more friends to Simply Business.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Simply Business provided enough options for what I needed. I'm just a small handyman service, so I just need to protect my customer's property if ever I'm doing work there and also protect myself so I won't be spending a whole lot of money on a problem that may or may not be my fault. It was fairly easy to navigate their website to get in contact with somebody and get enrolled in their program.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

The prices were affordable and the online experience was so easy. After I had done the insurance, somebody would have called to say, "Hey, I see you just started a policy. Is there something we can help with?” But nobody called.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I went with Simply Business providers. I'm very satisfied with the rates and the customer service.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I compared Simply Business to some other company and I saw that they were reasonable, so I went with them. Their price was the best one. The number was on the website. I ended up calling someone and Simply Business quickly took care of whatever it is I needed. I told them what I needed and then they sent me a quote. They sent me what I needed, I paid for it, and that was it. It was a 10-minute call.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

A friend of mine found Simply Business for me. I went with their recommendations. The rep was nice and very patient, waiting on me to finally get paid to pay. I had no money back then, so it took a week. Go with Simply Business.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

With Simply Business, it's easy to search and get great rates. The process was straightforward and the rate they found was good.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I was told Simply Business was one of the best in the area for CPR insurance. My experience was quick and to the point, and in terminology, a normal person can understand.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I was working in people's houses and they required a business insurance. I got Simply Business insurance and I'm satisfied with their recommendation. Get it. It's convenient.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I needed to find an insurance for handyman business. I got Simply Business and they did a great job. Navigating through their website went pretty good.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Simply Business was awesome. They answered my questions and if I asked certain things, they told me what to do: just give them a call and they would redo things. Working with them was a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I was searching for insurance and I followed directions on the phone. I like to talk to somebody live and the bottom line is the number. That's what I look for. Simply Business got on the phone, did their search and gave me the policy then they sent me the email. It was all automated and it was a simple one, two, three process. The quote was good too. I've been in business a while, and they had the best price. However, the communication is lacking. They do not send updates and I don't know who I'm dealing with. It's like they got the money and disappeared. I'm almost thinking it's a fraud and I might be changing.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I found Simply Business on google and the rep was good.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

It went well with Simply Business. The experience was simple and straightforward.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I had three or four different places open. It was late at night and Simply Business looked the best so I picked it. Signing up was easy. However, I never received my email with my documentation so yesterday I called up and spoke to a gentleman. He said he re-sent it but I never received the first one so he re-sent them and I printed them out today.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I enjoyed Simply Business doing the ground work and didn't let me worry about things. Finding me help is good but leaving me a little bit more reference would be better.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I've been with Simply Business since I opened my business and my bills have always been the same amount. All of a sudden, at the beginning of the year, they said I was renewing my policy and my price went up. Nobody notified me that it was gonna go up. Other than that, they're not a bad company to deal with.

Simply Business Company Information