Protect what matters most

Protect what matters most

Compare Homeowners Insurance Quotes

Protect my home

42 Safeco Homeowners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 17, 2015

I had a bathroom overflow that flooded the house. Safeco sent the people out immediately took care of everything even getting a hotel that took pets. They were extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them. I also have them as my auto ins. They are always there when you need them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

I have no trouble with Safeco. We had insurance with them for probably 14 years and have filed one claim years ago and it was looked after quickly.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I have never had to file a claim on my homeowner's insurance and hopefully, I never will. The company offers a large discount since our vehicles are also insured there. They send out renewal notices well in advance of the actual bill which allows plenty of time to budget for the annual premium. I choose the annual payment option to save additional money on the premium. My agent speaks highly of this company and insurance is one of those things you do not want too much knowledge of. If you know all about the company, then you have had contact/claims. I'll just pay for the peace of mind. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I went to Safeco because the rate they charged was less than what I was paying. I haven't had to file any claims or anything so really can't say more about them other than the rate was lower than I'd been paying.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

I recently filed a claim with Safeco for damage that occurred from the harsh winter weather. They were very receptive and paid claim promptly without any problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safeco Homeowners?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

I have used this insurance company for many years. They have excellent customer service and agents who will find you the best possible insurance for your needs at a cost that is most affordable, and if you have to make a claim it is fast.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

They have been great to have. Our house was damaged in a hail storm earlier in the year. We called our insurance agent here and they contacted Safeco for us about the damage done. The representative was at our home the first thing in the morning to see the damage that was done. He was so nice and my husband was very happy to see him. The agent gave our house a very good going over and also our gazebo's roof, damage done to my husband's shop and anything else out where it was harmed in any way.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

They have been very helpful and very convenient to use. They are also not as expensive as other home insurance companies. They are always a great help when I call in to ask questions. Also, whenever there is a claim due to damage from weather or other means, they are quick to cut a check after the required information is submitted. I would definitely recommend SAFECO to all homeowners! From a truly and real satisfied customer.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

I have not had any issues with them. They are quick and prompt. I would continue to use them and recommend them to my friends. Safeco is a very customer service oriented company and goes the distance for their customers. Unless they raise their rates I will continue to use them. Thank you for the chance to review them and pass the information on to others.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

Safeco insurance offers a variety of coverage for homeowners and premiums to match just about any income level that is affordable. My insurance premium is part of my mortgage payment and I like that. One payment to cover it all. The customer service reps are very helpful and pleasant.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

Have not had any problems with them. They respond quickly to any questions that I may have. Courteous and friendly whenever I call with a question and don't cut you short. They listen.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

Fairly happy with the insurance coverage we have. I think all insurance is overpriced, but we did get a fairly good deal with Safeco. Then when we added our cars, that helped lower our rates as well.

Safeco Homeowners Company Information