1.5/5 (131 ratings)
Find a Home Builders partner
Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Maronda Homes

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Maronda Homes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maronda Homes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maronda Homes?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I signed on a home in May 2021 and made a deposit. It has been downhill ever since. Sales staff or shall I say person, is not at all helpful. They provide no updates, I have to physically drive to the location myself to see what is going on. Whenever they do decide to provide an update, it’s always late, photos I have already obtained myself by going by the property. Delay after delay with no explanation as to why.

As the sales staff is no help I had to call the corporate office and obtained the contact information for the building supervisor who was helpful initially but basically told me today via text he is not the person I need to be contacting. They don’t care about you as a home buyer at all. If you are looking to buy a home, please stay away from this builder. I should note that I contacted corporate who told me they could not help me until I exhausted all my efforts going through the appropriate steps for resolution. This is how I came in contact with the building supervisor who is now not providing any information. Stay away.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

This is possibly the worst experience I have ever had with with a builder or realtor. They do not follow up. They do not provide you information that they have promised you and they do not most importantly fix any repairs that are their fault. If you are thinking of using them run away fast. They are terrible and actually should be under investigation. They left us a new house with stains on the rug, dented nonworking refrigerator, gaping hole where a drawer should be, a fan in a bathroom that doesn't work, no touch up paint and many other issues. Once we signed and closed on the property they disappeared. They are liars and terrible.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Highly not recommend, this builder is the ultimate worst. We signed contract for home to be built and 10 months later nothing happened at all. They didn’t even clear the lot. The sales agent barely responded and kept feeding us lies that was never going to happen. We finally requested a refund and they gave it to us. It is so upsetting how much damage they have caused to our family, now the market is much higher and we will be spending a lot more money to buy with less square footage. I do not recommend using this builder.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Not sure about this service or the contractors. They will trash a neighborhood while building and not pick up after themselves properly which littering is still illegal in most states. I would definitely research this company before choosing them. Even after reporting the problem to the company. They still did nothing nor did they pick up their trash. This company is showing that it’s bad business and bad for our environment.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Maronda, RMC & FBC made us jump through all kinds of hoops to get this house; harassing us to sell the house in North Carolina, to pay off the car, stupid credit inquiries that lowered the credit score, with no purpose but to damage the credit score; being bullied, humiliated and lied by your loan officers, spending over $25,000 on hotels, meals, and storage units, then thinking that a "Tom" contractor was going to be responsible enough to be present in the orientation, walking us through the house being caring and proud of his work, but no, "Tom" doesn't even bother with a phone call or an apology, he doesn't show up! Sends anyone, because who cares?

At the second showing he is over 20 minutes late, if we showed 20 minutes late to the proof of funds we would NOT be able to purchase the house, if we were 20 minutes late to the closing, we would not be the OWNERS of the house, but your contractor shows up whenever and compare us to others: Others houses, other "customers", others situations because we are just that: Your paycheck, a dollar sign and once we paid that is the end of pretending you were anything.

You would think that after $255,000 cash, the pain, suffering, the chronic stress, we could have a complete product, but not according to "Tom" we will never see a refrigerator in October 2021, hence why am I writing to all of you: WE WANTED TO CLOSE IN NOVEMBER!! I believe if I pay for something it should be complete as promised by the time you TAKE the money; unless you, any of you go around giving a quarter of a million dollars for insufficient and inadequate products, good for you; we are not this un·con·ven·tion·al ˌ/ənkənˈven(t)SH(ə)n(ə)l/

Ps/ FBC, RMC are not giving FHA loans. Do not waste your time and credit score with this scammers!! Beware of Wydronkosky and Townsend, they will make you believe that without them, you can't buy the house. Consumer Affairs: I am honest in my report, FBC/RMC owes us money ($560) that they don't want to refund even though they sent information about "eventually" refunding but this was more than 2 weeks ago. And how can you be fair with criminals? We lost our mind when we thought we couldn't own this house, after all we have done and gone through!! If it wasn't for GOD, friends and family; we know, for a fact, that we lost the house. People like FBC/RMC destroy the American dream, but they still alive ruining many lives and getting away with it. Fairness?... They don't even know compassion!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I want to share my experience building a house with Maronda builder in Mirada community since I don't want anyone to go through this situation. Signed contract in January 2021. Nine (9) months after signing the contract, the house has only been 33% completed. On several occasions, I have followed up with the company about the slowness with which the house is being built. I have specially brought to their attention that the house and the materials that they leave in front of the house have been exposed to water and sun for weeks without anyone working on them.

Today, once again following up, I was informed that they do not expect to receive windows until November 2021 and that they do not know when they will deliver the house. As an example, the shingles for the house were delivered at the beginning of July 2021 and it was not until the middle of August 2021 that they came to install them. In the same way, the bathtubs of the house were thrown in front of the house exposed to sun and rain. The one answer that the builder gives us for the delay is due to the Covid, however, in the same community, other builders continue with an agile construction rhythm and completing the deliveries of homes.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Do not purchase a home from these builders. You will regret it!!!! You've been warned!!!! These are delinquent home builders!!!! They are legal hustlers wanting to take your money from the get go!!!! They tried all means to rob my 70 year old mother of her retirement money and land that was paid for. They will pull out all the tricks to rob you at the last minute. They've caused unnecessary heartache to my mother who thought she was gonna have her retirement money stolen from these animals. My mother trusted them fully and they lined her up to rob her!!!!

Now to people thinking this is overreacting check all the other reviews. Plus the home was poorly built. Stay away from these people. They are a hustle. You will only lose!!!! The list of things wrong with the home plus their shady business dealing tactics are only made for you to lose!!!! Be extremely careful. If they did it to a 70 year old woman with her retirement money they will do it to anyone. Google needs to start offering zero stars in their reviews for companies like these people. And if you decide to work with them get ready for disrespect, attitude in their business dealings with you. Good luck and I hope this company goes out of business soon. I don't wanna see more people lose their hard earned money. We were the lucky ones this time.

Original review: July 6, 2021

This was my first time building a home and after this experience, it will most likely be my last. After all the headaches with Maronda Homes, I'd rather just purchase an older home in the future. From the very beginning, I noticed sloppy work and it continued up through my closing. I have a chipped concrete AC pad they were alerted to before AC was installed and never fixed, I have an AC drip line in my pantry that needs re-dug and lowered because tile cannot be properly placed over/around it, there is a chipped tile in kitchen, a hole in my hallway wall, paint and texture all over outlet covers, floors and tub and shower.

Lastly, and biggest of all...no appliances were checked and some weren't even connected before closing. I have neighbors who have already closed with washers/dryers still sitting in their living rooms. Mine are installed, but I used my washer ONCE and it wouldn't spin or drain water. I had to scoop water out with a bucket and there's still water that remains in bottom that has been sitting there for 4 days now. I literally used it less than 24 hours after I closed on my home and they expected me to use the Samsung warranty service rather than replace it.

Next, I went to use my dishwasher to which I discovered was simply just bolted into place without actually being connected and there is no visible cord to plug it in, so it is also unusable and I've only been in my home for 5 days. Maronda clearly is only concerned about getting their money and will rush closing even if your house isn't finished. Me and my toddler are now living in a new construction home without a working washing machine or dishwasher and many, many more needed repairs.

Original review: June 29, 2021

This excited disabled vet went into Maronda homes here in Cape Coral, FL all ready to be a new home owner. We went over the limited choices to be had for the Mesquite model and I walked out of the office with contract signed. A few hours later, after thinking things over, I thought to myself, I don't need that tiled shower in the master and an insert would be easier to remove and replace for a new walk in tub in the future; I also thought, why did I let them talk me into blinds for the windows, what was I thinking. I notified the office and got a lot of "oh, we will see what we can do"... REALLY, the ink isn't even dry on the paper I just previously signed"! They notify "HQ" of my request via email and fax. I am not one to usually make waves so I wait to hear back...nothing...

OK, so 6 months goes by while we await permits etc and I sit down for contractors meeting and BAM there it is...tiled shower and window blinds. I am livid! They say they will see what went wrong with my request; and today I find out that the division manager stated that it was a "structural" change and it stays as is. OMf'G...this is a GD cookie cutter company, NOTHING is different except the location of the home. Since I signed contract 6 months ago, the market has skyrocketed; If I pull out of contract they stick me with those fees...then in turn make more $ on the increased value of this home. I am suppose to sit in the corner...shut up and color. I am just NOT happy with this all right now. I feel I am being used or something... It's just not right, if they do this to me with a few small items, but about larger items with others.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Maronda Homes is not honest. It’s impossible to get a straight answer; they blamed the building department for delays even after we confirmed the permit had been ready for weeks. Avoid the dishonesty & hassle of Maronda and find a different builder.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I signed a contract and gave 5K on a “scattered lot/spec home”. Twenty days later, I went in for their pre-construction meeting and it was then disclosed that the septic and drain field would consume the entirety of the backyard. I immediately canceled since this disclosure would make it impossible to install a swimming pool. Sales and corporate will not return my calls. E-mails to corporate are ignored. Text message inquiries to the salesman, Peter **, are evasive.

Original review: May 25, 2021

We moved into our home on 3/26/21. To our shock our neighbors can be heard loudly through the wall snoring, among other things, every night since we’ve moved in. We’ve been unable to fall asleep or sleep through the night. There has to be a design or construction defect that is allowing these people to be heard as far away as our kids hallway bathroom. This is the 4th townhouse, the newest by decades, the most expensive by over $100k easy, and the first time I’ve been able to hear my neighbors as if they were spending the night in one of my extra bedrooms. I tried earplugs but they hurt my ears and I couldn’t hear my alarm going off and woke up everyone in the house, and probably the neighbors, from having to have it set on max volume. We gone as far as sleeping on the couch to staying out of town with family just to be able to sleep through the night.

I contacted Maronda Homes about this multiple times and their answer was that they weren’t going to do anything. Just by luck I ran into a few other neighbors in the building next to me where Maronda decided to build the end unit flipped around putting the masters together wall to wall, like mine unbeknownst to me when I bought the place, and they can hear each other clear as day right through the wall. One of them shared with me that it was so bad that he ended up spending hundreds of dollars on dozens of ugly foam soundproofing panels on Amazon installed them on his wall and he can still hear them.

I filled a report with the BBB and they responded that they would look into it. It’s been 2 weeks and we haven’t had one attempt from them to contact us. I’m going on 2 months of not getting at least 6hrs of uninterrupted sleep and we are suffering because of it. I’m exhausted when I wake up in the morning and all day at work, I can’t go a whole day without falling asleep at work or on my couch as soon as I get home. I’m having headaches, anxiety, and trouble concentrating like I’ve never had before.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Very bad experience, After 6 months of signing the contract, the representative of the project in Cape Coral coldly called us and informed us that the contract was canceled, that if we wanted to continue with them we would have to sign a new one and pay more for the land and for the house, and that also the Construction time extended to another year, fortunately they returned the down-payment... We were very unhappy with this company that we had recommended to family and friends... They don't care about families, they know that others will buy.

Original review: April 14, 2021

From the beginning we were rushed and the unprofessional customer service we experienced was amazing. Don’t ever use this company to build your home. You’ve been warned. All said the price we were paying for the house was way under what they could sell it for so they found something in our contract and instead of allowing me to fix it which I could have in about one hour they voided our contract after 7 months.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I signed with Maronda in June 2020. They make you feel welcomed. They offer tours of model homes and make promises about the options you will have when you go to choose them. We discovered after a couple of months that you could only see the house if a Maronda rep was there to let you in. Mainly we had to go in when no one was around after hours. We began to find gross mistakes - lighting placed in the wrong places, kitchen cabinets broken and pushed together to make them “fit”. As we began to show concern, they made excuse after excuse.

Soon we discovered that the subcontractors were using the bathroom in our house. They literally were cleaning our house, mopping the floors when we did the final walk through. Everything needed to be properly cleaned when we moved in. They do not like to be questioned about their work. That’s a red flag. I would give the work a C- at best. The craftsmanship is poor to say the least. A few days after moving in we discovered innumerable issues but at that point it is too late.

My advice is make sure before you sign on the dotted line to build that you demand to be involved every step of the way. You must be able to view the work in progress. They likely do this because they want to hide their mistakes until your final walkthrough when it is (1) too late to make changes and (2) they tell you you must close or be in breach of contract. Before you decide to buy, knock on doors and speak with people living in a new development.

Original review: March 3, 2021

If i could give this company negative stars I would. If you want to pay someone over 300k for a home that is 80-85 percent right then by all means this is your company. I have had issues since day 1. We are now on our second construction supervisor and the doors for our cabinets have not been fixed and we are still missing trim. I put in a warranty claim day 1 due to the toilet not being secured to the floor. The plumber came out and said it wasn't the plumbing. The floor was not level so it floats.

Called back and had the floor people come out to see if they can fix the issue but lo and behold they are not allowed to move the toilet. Common sense is not common and this company is looking for every way they can to squeeze a dime out of you. We moved in before 2021 and apparently someone removed the contract addendum that stated you dont owe the lagoon fee if it's not ready by the end of 2020. Now most companies would say oops. We made a mistake. But not Maronda. We love the neighborhood. We love the neighbors. Just hate the hassle of dealing with lying cheating corporations.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I had the pleasure of meeting with Mrs. Danielle. She was warm and immediately inviting. She truly tried to provide the best service she could and when my husband and I initially weren’t approved for the FHA Loan, she went the extra mile to refer us to American Mortgage (they were quite exceptional! So diligent). My husband and I are not able to buy at this time with Moranda homes due to our budget (we had to choose another company all together) but I have to let everyone know that if they are looking for someone to work with, it should be Mrs. Danielle **. She is as genuine as it gets and extremely determined.

As for the original “in-home” lender we used with (FBC MORTGAGE) we had an agent by the name of Todd ** who wasn’t pleasant whatsoever, he didn’t care how he delivered the message I guess because In his eyes “business is business”, or probably just prejudice. I have never actually experienced that kind of blunt experience before having lived in Georgia most of life. Maybe it’s the way of Some Ohioans? Openly, prejudice? He should probably have a full review of all accounts he has ever handled. I do not wish to offend anyone, but I believe we should all have an honest discussion of the real life experiences we encounter.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I am currently building a home with Maronda and I could not be happier with the experience! The number of floorplans, design options, and available upgrades are amazing! I could not have gotten a better deal, and the quality of the product is fantastic!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

My Maronda home was built in 2008 yet it has popcorn ceilings...why would a builder construct a home in 2008 with popcorn ceiling?! That's just lazy. The structural designs in this house makes no sense especially for the year it was built. My sister's house is 10 years older and doesn't have half of these lazy structurally flawed designs. Boils down to cheap laziness.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

Contracted on a Maronda spec home in Aug 2020 to be completed Nov 2020. All looked fine until we actually moved down from Virginia Sep 2020 and wanted to visit the project on a regular basis. We were told that we cannot visit without a Maronda rep, after being told we could visit anytime we cared to. I tried to set up a visit with their rep and they were all "busy", and were told we could go with our realtor. So we did that.... And found flaw after flaw after flaw- including a wall that was totally out of square with the opposite wall which made the tile floor look ridiculous. Their excuse was that "the home is not completed yet, you should wait until the final walk thru".

There were numerous other flaws as well, including the shower glass enclosure being mounted opposite from the plans, which had the bathroom door interfering with the shower door, a sliding glass door with a bad rubber seal, exposed roof flashing, really bad finishing on the kitchen island base, cabinet doors that were all racked, HVAC return plenum opening which was way out of square, yet the plenum was forced to fit.... among many cosmetic flaws.

Met with the construction manager and were assured that all would be taken care of before the closing. They had to tear out all of the cabinets and take out all of the appliances to try and fix the wall. They failed, as after putting it all back together, it was still out of square and could be seen when looking at the tile floor. We never saw the shower glass put back in as there was so much wrong with this project that we finally decided to "fire" Maronda and go with another builder.

The list we have is long, so it is not all expressed here- just the major items. Overall, Maronda does not budge on anything and do not want show a buyer the home as it is constructed. We have the images and they are very visible and flagrant. We found out during one visit when we asked what the backsplash would look like, that "there would be no backsplash". We asked about the vent openings in the roof and the contractor could not tell us what one of them was for. The only good thing- we got our $5000 escrow deposit back in 3 weeks, which is being used to pay for 3 months of local room rental as we wait for our new home to be completed. I would stay away from Maronda, and find another builder. Their salespeople are not very transparent.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

We can only write about our own experience with Maronda Homes in FL. From the moment we met with Heather the sales director to the end of building our dream home in Palm Coast it was an outstanding customer service. We signed the contract on Livorno model in June 2019. It was going to take 12 months to complete the project but the house was done in 10 months. The project manager Barbara was communicating with us every 2 weeks and she was making sure everything was done to our satisfaction. We both have a very good eye for details and quality work.

Being in the real estate business for over 15 years as brokers our expectations are high. Barbara took care of everything and we had stress free 10 months during the project, They did a fantastic job! We would highly recommend Maronda Homes and in fact we are thinking about building another house with them for rental income in Palm Coast FL. This was the best experience ever. 5 stars review is an understatement. Thank you so much Heather and Barbara for everything you did for us! Szymon and Steven

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I just moved into my Maronda built home 2 weeks ago and I am find things that are not done correctly or broken and when I put in a service request all I get told is that they can’t prove that they did it or that it is not warranted. Cupboard put on incorrectly; broken cabinet; painting that was supposed to be fixed but isn’t; drawers that are falling apart and all this I am told is not warranted. Please make sure if you are building with them please scrutinize everything before and make sure it is fixed before because once you take ownership customer service goes down the drain and they don’t care.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Our house is within the warranty period still and the roof leaked during the heavy rain because of Cristobal on Sunday. On Monday I put in a ticket and Roger called within 2 hrs and came and looked and had a Roofing supervisor come and inspect it and found the problem. So far, the problem, was fixed but Roger was prompt and courteous. He said he will keep in touch and we will observe, he will be there to help if needed.

Original review: June 4, 2020

We purchased our 2 story home in Melbourne FL in 2014. One of our front windows leaked from the beginning - Maronda came in the first year, re-caulked an expansion joint and called it a day. They told us it was our responsibility to maintain the caulking from that point on. We diligently maintained the caulking and even repainted the entire exterior, to no avail. We believe Maronda placated us with a band-aid fix and let the clock run out, so that after that first year, the problem was no longer theirs.

We are dealing with a severe leak in our front window that no amount of maintenance will resolve, clearly not a maintenance issue. Impossible to reach Maronda by phone; emails are answered with short, one-sentence replies that simply pass the buck. Maronda dealt with us in an unethical manner. Our next home will not be built by Maronda. Furthermore, we will be joining the class-action lawsuit that is being formed against them, after initially deciding against it. Bottom line: While problems can arise with any new construction, it is how the builder responds that makes all the difference. Do your research before choosing Maronda Homes.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

In 2016 we purchased our dream home, but in late May it turned into a nightmare! In May 2017, my family and I started experiencing different health problems. After going to the ER and multiple doctors and not coming up with anything rational, we decided to do an air-quality test in our new home. These tests are very expensive. They range between $500 to $1000 each test and it takes about 2 1/2 weeks for any results to come in. At the end of the first air-quality test, the home showed severe and high levels of volatile organic compounds known as VOC's which are chemicals in the air that when mixed together and high volumes can deteriorate your health, and can be Cancerous if exposed for a long period of time. My children and I experienced multiple symptoms these included:

Severe headaches and throbbing
Dizziness
Confused. Hard to concentrate
Body shakes
Feeling of faint and vertigo
Lack of appetite
Low energy and fatigue
Radioactive feeling through the body
Insomnia
Body heat in core of the body, fevers
Body aches and soreness
Diarrhea for 7 months
Anxiety and tight chest
Night sweats, tingly feeling
Feeling sad all the time, angry and scared
Ear pain, ear popping
Tight throat & swelling like breathing in fire
Sweaty feet and nervousness
Blurry vision

Kidney or liver pain

We've also gone as far as to buy filters that neutralize the air in hopes that they can get rid of some of the VOC's in the air. Each filter costs $99 plus the scrubbers. We are installing an attic ventilation system to help Off-gas these chemicals through the roof that's another $300. We purchased the $600 shed to put any paints and detergents. We paid for an air-quality test that does five point test which cost $300, and it showed that 66% of the fumes were gasoline based, and that it was at a severe quantity. Not to mention paying out-of-pocket for both ER visits and doctor visits and lab work.

As a builder it should be their main responsibility to make sure that their clients are very satisfied with their new home purchase. Maronda Homes never showed any interest in helping us resolve the issue, and the only response we received was to fill out a form for a six-month inspection. **As a result of this experience we sold the home and left to a new town but the reason for writing this is so that no one every goes through what we went through. It has taken us 3 years to feel better after developing chemicals sensitivities to everything. Please do your research first.**

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

We bought the Maronda home in 2005, spent $25,000 to fix the quack exterior wall, 2 story house. Most of 2 story home in the whole community has the same problem, cheap material and do not responsible for any repair, this talk about couple year after move in, and the value of the house still the same as 14 year ago, Maronda Homes Suck!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I live next door to a house being built. It is not a good place. My home is so dirty from the site. Can hardly see out our windows. They blocked off the drainage ditches for the last 2 months. Keep in mind this has been the rainy season. Out front of our home smells like the sewer, and the bugs are getting thick. We have complained to the company and to the site manager. They don't seem to care. We even called public works. You have no rights if you live next door.

Original review: June 28, 2019

After reading all the many many bad reviews on Maronda Homes, we decided to take a chance and build with them. The price was good I was getting all the space I needed and saw the model of a two story home. I was so excited and happy. When we first went to the sales center in the beginning we noticed bugs swarming and were told they would be around for a few weeks. This was a lie as we went daily to do daily bug check. The bug situation is out of control and they swarm all over doorways and back of homes and screening as well. It is a health hazard as well as a property hazard.

The only way to control the problem because there is no way to get rid of them is to treat the ponds correctly and Maronda does not want to do the right thing. I have lived in this area for 13 years and was surrounded by three ponds and never had a problem. Many people have given reviews that Maronda doesn't care and this is true!!!! I would have gone through and finished building even though was told very poor quality and many issues, I tried to tell my story to management and they did not care. Was told you are not getting deposit back that I defaulted. I tried to explain I want the home but not safe with swarms of these insects so they listed it for sale before the ink was dry to cancel and they are selling for much more money than I was paying. So believe the reviews. Run run or you will be sorry!

Original review: April 3, 2019

We had this home built in 2004. 2 months after we moved in we began experiencing backups in the septic. Using the right to cure law for Florida we had a septic contractor come out and we found out that the wrong size drain field was installed. Thankfully a new one was installed at the builder's cost. But since that day we have had problem with water intrusion into our two-story home which has been reported to news stations, insurance companies, plumbers, contractors and to this day we are still having problems.

First everyone blamed the sinkhole we had for the water intrusion. Sinkhole is repaired. We have grated the Dirt away from the house on a slant away and have put rocks to try and keep the water from accumulating next to the slab. We have sealed the concrete slab and house with a water protectant sealant oh, all of these ideas to fix it were from professionals. New carpet was installed recently and we thought everything was fixed after the last contractor was here looking at the house. But today I have more water intrusion on both sides of my house. Furniture is getting ruined, carpet is getting ruined, drywall is getting moldy and people in my house are sick. I am tired of the shoddy Construction.

Original review: March 6, 2019

My husband and I have a home built by Maronda Homes. My husband fell 2/3 of the way down our stairs when the handrail pulled out of the wall. He is 5'9" 165#. Not a big guy. We hired a carpenter to come fix the issue to find out that the stud behind the electrical outlet that the handrail should have been anchored in to isn't actually a real stud, but rather a piece of wood just dangling down next to the electrical box and that most of the handrail brackets aren't anchored into anything rather just screwed into the drywall. I have contacted Maronda Homes with no response. The lack of care and concern for this issue where their illegal and shoddy work could have seriously injured someone is alarming.

Maronda Homes Company Information