2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

View More View More
Hydro Dimensions Call Now Toll Free (951) 259-0265 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Hydro Dimensions Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 15, 2020

My wife saw something about Hydro Dimensions and she had them come out to talk to us about it. The guy we talked to was friendly and he answered any kind of questions we had. We felt like we would’ve sent and put these kids through college with the price of it all, but so far, I love the tub. You’re supposed to use a boat wax on it and we got that when we went shopping. Then waxing the bathtub was my Sunday chore last weekend. Other than that, I was telling one of the guys in my group about the tub. I took pictures and showed them to him and his wife. Also, I’ve been taking a shower in it and I like the showerhead that we had to buy separately. We also have that slide and I like the way that operates. It dumps water right on you and it’s really good. Plus, I like how fast that tub fills up and how fast it empties.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I was run over a year ago and my left leg is never gonna be the same although I did not lose it. We talked to our plumber that we use for all of our jobs and he suggested we went down Hydro Dimensions. It was 10 times better and easier for me to get in and out of than the other ones and I have to situate myself because my leg doesn’t necessarily wanna go where it’s supposed to. It’s wonderful, comfortable, and I love it. It makes the bathroom look classier.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I've been encountering physical problems and disabilities lately and I thought getting Hydro Dimensions would be a good thing. The installers were quite professional and pleasant. I wish I got a bit more features as far as the heating. I have to invest in a larger hot water tank. The tub is a lot deeper than I really thought it would be so it takes a bit more water to get filled up before I can start using the jets. I use the therapy of the tub and I like the deep bathing. It covers more parts of my body. Also, I could not lift my legs and the walk-in was great.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I needed a walk-in tub and when a solicitor from Hydro Dimensions called, I was in a good mood and talked to him. I made an appointment with some guy that works out of Iowa and got one installed here. However, the salesman just glossed over that we needed at least a 60-gallon water heater or an on-demand heater. He asked what size of water tank we had and I said 40 gallons. Then he said, “Well, okay. Bye.” He should have told us upfront that a 40-gallon heater isn't gonna do it. He knows about the bathtub. It has air jets and water jets. The water jets are too high for the amount of water that you can get in there before the water goes cold. We can use the water jets, but the water level is still about six inches lower than it should. Also, I have yet to even hear a "Hi, thank you for buying," from the company that put the tub in.

The installation was excellent, except it was pretty noisy. The installer had to tear up the old bathtub with a sledgehammer. We’re very happy with our Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. It works and doesn’t leak. And the product is good and does what it’s represented to do. My girlfriend is a little older than me and couldn’t take a bath because she couldn’t get her leg over the bathtub edge. Now, she’s going in the walk-in tub and I use it, too.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I’ve been seeing a lot of walk-in tubs but when someone called me up, it was the first time I ever heard of Hydro Dimensions. I asked them to come out and give me an estimate. I looked at it and I was sold. The rep was thorough in explaining it, except for one thing. He said the thing had a huge seat in it and I don’t see that. The installation went good although we had a little rough patch. It was something that happened in the neighborhood and it shook one of the installers but it wasn’t on them.

My wife passed on Wednesday and she only got a chance to use the tub twice. She loved it. As far as its operation and the walk-in, we were crazy about it. I haven’t figured out everything about it yet and I’m still working on it. I gotta read it a little bit more but I was in it last night. I’ve tried the jets, the chromotherapy light, the pulse and everything. I just wish the tub was a little bit less expensive. Everybody had been looking at it. They’ve been coming and they wanna get in it, but I won’t let them in yet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I was having a problem with my one knee. I could get in the tub fine, but I was having trouble getting out because my knee wouldn’t bend where I needed it to. Getting Hydro Dimensions was my next choice. The installers were very neat. However, I had a problem using it for the first time. There's an on/off switch and once the tub got full, I couldn't turn it off. And it doesn’t clearly say how to do it in the instructions. Fortunately, my daughter came down since it was the first time I was using it. She tried to shut it off, but it wasn’t working so she just kind of hit all over the place until it finally shut off. I had a gentleman come in and then he showed me how to do it. Also, I haven't gotten the jets to where I want them to be yet.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Jim did an excellent job of installation in a 100+ yr old home. He took great care not to damage my home and was great to work with. I thought the lines cleaned themselves but the book says I have to maintenance them each month. Oh well. Enjoying the tub anyways.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

In 2015 I had both my hips replaced. I'm getting a little older now and my wife wanted to remodel the bathroom also, so we decided that point in time would be the time to look into that. The guy from Hydro Dimensions came around and said they randomly just go around and talk to people that are a certain age. That was the only time we actually looked into it and he was a good salesman. The installers were here two days, which was pretty good. If they would’ve got here earlier in the morning, they could’ve done the installation in a day.

My wife complains about when she takes a shower, the curtain doesn’t keep all the water out from getting out. But when when I get in there, I just sit and I use the wand to shower sitting down. But she showers standing up. I don’t know if she put some Velcro on the side of it where she could stick the curtain and she said it’s better, but water still gets out. But other than that, I really like the tub. Since we’ve had the tub and I’ve been using it, my back hasn’t felt as good as it has for a long time.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I had a sunken tub put in the bathroom and it was very difficult for anybody to get in. I have some arthritis in my hips and so a walk-in tub was what I really needed. Hydro Dimensions was truthful, quick and very clean. The job they have done is beautiful. The tub has enough jets, and it is a little bit small. It is big enough for me, but it is not big enough for my husband to use. So, I wish I would’ve looked at that ahead of time. But he doesn’t care for Jacuzzi tubs, so that is okay. Their customer service as well as their installation team were both fine. It took them a whole day to install as they had a lot of demolition to do. Overall, they are great.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Hydro Dimensions called on the phone, and I have been thinking about getting a tub for quite a while. I don’t like to shower. I’d rather have a bath. My husband died recently and I had insurance money. So I went ahead and jumped in and said I would do it. The man that came over and talked to me about it was fine. I didn’t have any trouble with him. The day that the guys put it in, they were here right promptly when they said they would be. There were only two of them, but that was enough. Their problem was it was on a Friday, and they wanted to get done and get out of here. They really didn’t take time to go over stuff with me. So I was not happy about that in the long run.

I’ve called over there twice. I was having trouble, to begin with, with the drain handle, but I got that all taken care of. I can work it now. I have yet to fill the tub up all the way and use it that way. I’ve just been bathing with it. I need to know what the different buttons are for. They were supposed to call me but they have not done that yet. Monday, I called them. The gentleman that talked to me said that he didn’t really know that much about it, and the other fellow was supposed to call me back but I have not heard from him. But I like the tub. It certainly changed the looks of my bathroom.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information