4.25/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

View More View More

Hydro Dimensions Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The first guy said the bathroom was too small to fit the walk-in tub there. About a week later, this Hydro Dimensions company called. The guy took the time to measure it and came up with an estimate. He was a good salesman, and he didn’t just look at the space and say it’s too small. Then it was him and one other guy that came in and put it together, and it’s working fine. It took a day and a half to finish and they did a good job. I like the feature where the air comes out from it. I haven’t gotten to use it yet. Gloria had a lot of arthritis and it really helps.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I saw Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtubs on display at Lowe's and thought, “As I’m aging, that’d be great. I would really like that.” I bought it and I love using it. It has the jets, the air blower, and the lights. I'd tell friends that if they were thinking about it, go for it. It’s a great thing, especially if you're getting older and it's getting harder to step over the thing to get into a regular tub.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

My Hydro Dimensions bathtub makes my joints feel better. It has three grab bars, a shower, and a cushion on the seat.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I heard about Hydro Dimensions on TV then I called them. Two salesmen come out to my house and talked to me about the tub. They did a great job and I got the one that has 10 jets and a showerhead. It's sorta expensive but I wanted it. I had to sign papers and I had to put a down a down payment on it. Then in five weeks, I got it in. I had a little chip in the back, where you lay your head back, and I thought for that price, it should be perfect. But they came right out and fixed it for me. So far, I love my walk-in tub! I have a diverticulitis and it makes my joints feel really good. It's really nice and I would recommend for people to have it. Hydro Dimensions is a very good company, too.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Hydro Dimensions gave us the best deal. They were good. They explained everything to us, about the installation. They’ve done everything they said they would.

My wife uses the tub and it has everything it should have on it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I’m disabled and I could not get in and out of the bathtub. It was just too hard for me. We looked at Safe Steps but it’s tacky-looking with too many bars hanging. My husband found out about Hydro Dimensions. We went with them and our bathroom looks really nice now. It has a built-in seat then we got a shower in there. We don’t have the heater, but that’s okay. I don’t stay in there that long. It fills pretty fast and I'm not in there that long when I empty it. I got COPD and emphysema and just in pretty bad shape. I don’t have any energy but it’s so much easier now. I just love it. I’m so glad we got it.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

My daughter told me about walk-in tubs and she wanted me to look at them, and I did and I liked them. My Hydro Dimensions tub has the grab bars, the showerhead and the jets. Purchasing and installing went very well. I like my tub and I'd recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

The American Aging Solutions people talked us into buying the tub from Hydro Dimensions. We don't have a problem with the tub but we weren’t too pleased with the people who installed it. The people never finished the floor and stuff very good. They just kinda plopped it in there and so, we’re a little bit leery about getting water splashed around. It makes a little bit of a mess. Also, we haven’t figured out the right soap to use yet. The last time I used it, the thing sudsed it up so bad, I thought it was gonna overflow, but it didn't.

The controls are easy to figure out plus, the tub came with a cushion to sit on but we haven’t used that very much. It kinda gets waterlogged. We’re still trying to get used to the tub. The one thing we didn't like was the shower head thing. The cord was on the outside of the tub instead of being down in the back where you couldn't see it all the time. It might’ve been a mistake in installation. They wrote it up for that, but we didn't get that. So, we’re just trying to deal with it. Still, I would recommend the tub. The jets seem to be working fine and it also has the air massage.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Hydro Dimensions helped me get financing, and purchasing the tub was pretty easy. The installation was okay. It was a long day and there was some problems. We had to bring in another company to come and fix the problem. We've emailed the gentleman who sold the tub to me when I have any issues, and he takes care of calling American Aging. And then American Aging contacts the company. We've had the tub for less than six months, and we're having a different problem now so we're waiting on another part. The hinges on the door keeps falling off. When they're not on, then that means it leaks. But I like the fact that my Hydro Dimension tub has the shower too.

Original review: June 25, 2019

We had a company come in, and we tried to get to the price market. I needed a bariatric tub, and we got it. But the guy said it was exactly the same as the other tub that he was showing us, and now we got the tub from Hydro Dimensions and it’s a piece of junk. The controls don’t work. The lock-down handle is very hard to operate. My wife is disabled and she can hardly close it. It leaks. The control panel doesn’t work. I got stuck in it for over an hour because the thing wouldn’t shut off. I haven't had it in 30 days, and I’ve had three or four things go wrong with it. I’m on the verge of ripping it out and getting my money back.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information