4.11/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

View More View More

241 Hydro Dimensions Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 11, 2019

We’re not getting any younger and we didn’t have a bathtub ‘cause we had a walk-in shower. We went down to a seminar mainly because we were looking at lift chairs, but we were thinking about the tub, too. We were impressed with the way the Hydro Dimensions rep put it on and the stuff he was telling us, and the price was a whole lot better than what they advertised on TV. We haven’t been too happy since then. The guys that put the tub in did a very good job, but there’s one spot that needs to be corrected. We’re having a lot of trouble with the chair and they’ve been out here three times trying to get the parts to fix it. The company that they get the chairs from is in Missouri and they’re giving all kinds of trouble. We had this thing put in at the end of February and it worked for a week and a half, and it hasn’t worked since.

Also, getting the paperwork was hard. I don’t know how many times we requested to get in the paperwork so we'd know how to operate different things. We just got it a few weeks ago. The thing that bothers us there is because their warranty is in that paperwork. We got this warranty and it was the end of April when we sent it in because that’s when we got it. That’s why we have to fill it out within 10 days, and it was way beyond that before we got the paperwork. So, we don’t even know if our warranty is gonna be good. We sent it in accordingly and we put in the explanation on there why, but we never heard anything back. I’d be afraid to recommend Hydro Dimensions because of the service we got with them.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Hydro Dimensions seemed to be a very good tub and a little less expensive. Also, the sales rep seemed to be honest. I have all the features in the tub I got and though we haven't used it that much, it has been good.

Original review: May 4, 2019

We received a postcard in the mail offering a free dinner and a seminar in Hayward, Wisconsin. The seminar was for Hydro Dimensions and a stairlift. It took about a little over an hour and went very well. Adam, the gentleman who presented it, was very informative. He also talked during the meal, and then he set up appointments for anybody who wanted to have him come out and talk more, measure the bathroom, and see what was what. On the morning of the installation, the installation team was in our home for less than half of a day. They cleaned up their mess, showed to my husband how to run the new tub, and took the old tub with them. I also got the book for it. We got a Hydro Dimensions tub that has two speeds for the jets and it works very well. I can get in about 45 minutes, and then I feel like the prune. I sit in it more than my husband does. We've recommended Hydro Dimensions to several people and we’ve had some neighbors over to see it.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Our Hydro Dimensions tub has a handheld shower and the Air Jacuzzi. The model type was fit. It goes with this limited spacing that I had put it in. The cost was about right too. Demolition stuff would've been more expensive. My wife uses the tub and she doesn’t like the way the floor feels after it got wet and the soap water. She slipped in there and worse, she had to stand. But that was her only complaint. I’m also not too satisfied with it ‘cause one of the spacers came off on the door already. It’s a shim that goes in that keeps the door locked. It didn’t look like it had enough adhesive on the back to make it stick long enough. We gotta get it fixed. But other than that, I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I heard about Hydro Dimensions from Bath Creations, however, I wasn’t real happy with their installation. They kept telling that the tub wouldn’t go in. They’d have to make my doorway 36 inches, and I said, “They got the door jamb go in well.” Eventually, the tub went in without making my door 36 inches. Other than that, I liked the particular model of Hydro Dimensions tub I got and it has jets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: April 24, 2019

I have prostheses in one leg and in another. I got hurt on the job. And so, I had the insurance company give me some consideration in getting a walk-in tub because I couldn't take my leg up to get in a regular tub. I had a Whirlpool but I couldn't get in. I saw the walk-in tub from Hydro Dimensions before. In fact, I was getting ready to get one myself. But then, I said, “Wait a minute. I’ve been working for these people for so long, I busted both my legs, so let’s see if they’ll do it.” Travelers Insurance decided to go ahead and get me a walk-in tub after talking to them for a year and a half.

At first, Hydro Dimensions sent me a model that was just a washtub. There were no jets or anything else. They sent it to my house and they said it was what they thought I wanted. I told them not to send me a bathtub since I got a Whirlpool. They took back the washtub and sent it to California. They then put the jets in and they sent it back.

The process of getting the tub was easy. Travelers purchased it and all I did was sign the paper when it was finished. In fact, my adjuster told me her mother has one like my tub but she doesn’t know how to use everything on the board. I told her that I don't have all that and what I have is hot and cold water as well as the drain. All I needed is a couple of jets in the bottom where I can put my legs and feet in. The tub that I got has two jets on my back and three jets in the bottom. It also has a handheld so I can wash my hair. It’s nice. I get in about every other day. I submerge myself so I can walk on my legs the next day. I recommended Hydro Dimensions to many people.

Original review: April 23, 2019

The walk-in bathtub that I got from Hydro Dimensions has a seat and a capable shower. I was in the tub trying out the jets. I’m an 81-year-old woman, and I was stuck in the bathtub because the water wouldn’t go down till I open the door. I have a medical alert, so I pushed it, and I told them to call my daughter. My daughter didn’t answer the phone, so they called the EMTs, and they came. I couldn’t turn the drain handle. The EMTs tried to turn it, and they couldn’t turn it. It just made a noise like the motor was trying to go.

Finally, I had to have my daughter get a pan in the kitchen, and get the water out and put it in the stool. After my daughter had scooped out a bunch of water, she tried it and really pushed hard thinking, “if I break it, I break it.” And finally, the drain opened. But if it’s gonna be that hard to open, I can’t do it. So, I had just been using the shower. And I spent a lot of money to have a shower. I also don’t understand why the tub still tries to fill when I’m using the shower. Why doesn’t that water shut off and just go through the showerhead? I called the man who installed it, and he said he could come by, but he never did.

Original review: April 20, 2019

My husband is laid up and he can't get in the shower anymore so I thought getting a walk-in bathtub would do his legs good to get massaged with hot water. We got the walk-in bathtub from Hydro Dimensions and it got the shower handle. The bathtub was put in by Bergman's of Fort Dodge and they did a fantastic job. We're very pleased with it. The quality of the product seems very good and my husband likes it. The first time he used the tub was not so good though because I didn't turn down the power on the jets. But last time, I turned it down, and he enjoyed it a lot.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I use the tub to bathe in all the time but I’ve never used the jets yet. That’s what I purchased the tub for though. I have fibromyalgia and I wanted to see if the jets would help with the pain in my body. But I’m having trouble with the jets. I have a 40-gallon hot water heater and it doesn’t have enough hot water to supply the tub. Although, the rep checked it, he didn’t say anything to me and I assumed that it would handle the tub but it doesn’t. The water stays hot until it gets to the first jets on the seat and then it turns cold. I can’t get clear up to the top jets. So consequently, I can’t run them. I should have either had a smaller tub or I’m gonna have to get a different hot water heater. So the tub is not beneficial for me until I figure out how I’m gonna do this and because I haven’t been able to use the jets in it yet, I’m a little dissatisfied with the tub.

On the contrary, my daughter also has a Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub and she seems satisfied with hers and her hot water heater. But she has a smaller one because her bathroom was small. As for the installation, the only complaint I have is when they went down the basement and cut a hole, they did not take care of the hole. I had to hire somebody to come in and fix the hole. I also still don’t have my inlay in. It was something that I had to backorder because I particularly like this inlay.

Hydro Dimensions response
Mrs. Persinger,

We are very disappointed to hear that the dealer that sold you your walk-in tub didn't identify that you would need to upgrade your water heater with the purchase of the tub. Unfortunately we are the manufacture of the product but we have nothing to do with the consumer direct sale side of the business. We are simple a manufacture provider for several of the nations top walk-in bathtub dealers. I would be happy to work with you in contacting the dealer that sold you the product to get you an very fair market value estimate to get water heater upgraded so you can enjoy the full benefits that tub has to offer you. Please call into our customer service department and let them know who you are and we will be happy to assist in any way that we can. If you have any issues with the itself, or it's functions we would be happy to assist you with that as well.

Sincerely,

Hydro Dimensions Customer Support Team

Original review: April 13, 2019

I'm almost 70 and when I had both knees replaced and had my shoulder surgery, we have thought about walk-in bathtubs. I was still able to get in and out the old tub but I could not sit down in it. It has been over a year since I've sat down and I couldn’t get back out of it. We got a card from Hydro Dimensions through the mail saying that they were giving a dinner at one of the steakhouses to discuss a walk-in tub. So, we went there to hear the spiel on it. Adam was a very good spokesman. He was very intelligent, friendly and a nice guy who got our attention. What he said made sense and we felt comfortable talking to him. We liked their type of shower that they had in there rather than the big ugly things that a couple of the other places were putting up which looks awful.

The installers tore out the old bathroom and they put the new tub. They did quality work. They were very polite and nice. They also took care and kept everything clean and picked up. They never even took a break and if they did, I didn't see them. They were here about 8 o'clock in the morning and they left at about 6:00 that night. We have the standard tub that has the air jets and water jets and it feels good being able to stay there for 20 minutes with the massage and being able to float my legs in the water.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information