3.09/5
Based on 54 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

54 Hot Spring Spas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 11, 2016

The best experience. The best use of my money. A really great way to relax at the end of the day. Any day, any season. It's really the best all around use of money. Even with a small backyard I can enjoy it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2016

Super comfortable. Very relaxing. Awesome tub! The installation was also included. I used it at least 3 times a week to relax after a stressed out day at work.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 8, 2016

Awesome experience. I usually feel great after bathing, and I feel like in heaven taking a bath, and I am willing to share my point of view with others, and I want that other people will also enjoy like me, and will also feel the pleasure like myself, and they will also share their feelings with others as well.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

It's a lovely hot tub, that gives you all the expected comfort you deserve for a relaxing bath moment. It also helps massage my body through water therapy, the hot tub has been a blessing because I use it when I want to relax because I hardly have time to go to the beach. It has a lot of outlets that jets water at different pace and patterns giving you the experiences of a lifetime. It fit in perfectly with bathroom space and its design is very beautiful. Friends come over and ask me about my hot bath always. In terms of price it's a little bit expensive but worth the price because of the advantage I get from it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

We loved our hot tub so much. It was nice to go out and relax at night after a long day at work and getting the kids to bed. Watching the snow fall in the nighttime was the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hot Spring Spas?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

We are committed to ensuring that every Hot Spring spa is built for the reality of daily use and delivers the benefits you want in the most efficient, convenient and reliable manner.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2016

It looks very nice. The hot tub does everything they said it would. It is very easy to maintain. This hot tub looks very nice in my backyard. It also has room for few friends. We have had it for three years and still looks good as new and still works perfectly. We are very satisfied with our hot tub. I have recommended it a few of our friends.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2015

The jets on this hot tub are equal to that of a deep tissue massage. The seating is comfortable and the waterfall and lights are incredibly relaxing. You can find less expensive hot tubs but I think you get what you pay for and this tub is worth it.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

It's something unexpected. You don't know how relaxed you feel until you get in. It's perfect for relaxing your muscles after a long day of work. This is perfect to get knots out and get you reenergized. Hot tubs aren't just a luxury for the rich and famous.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2015

I've always wanted a hot tub and but I was never in a position either because I was living in an apartment or financially. When I was finally able to I think it's the best thing I've ever done.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2015

It's a regular hot tub and it's enough for me. I wish it has more features but for now it's ok. I maybe shop another hot tub in 6 or 7 months but I need to see more products.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2015

Wow! What more could I possibly say? This is helped me so much with my back pain and helps me keep my mind and soul and body at ease. Thank you for providing such a great product. I will recommend this to all my friends and family and even strangers! Great product. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2015

It is the best known hot tub in mankind and I will honestly say it is worth the money! It has lasted for years since I bought it and runs like it's brand new!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2015

The Hot Tub is beyond good, it had all the features you could ask for. And it was a great way to relax after a long day of anything. The way that the warm water feels on your skin is really soothing. And it has quite a few safety precautions so you can worry less of the danger of drowning or other dangers.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2015

It is good and fun to use but the price is also affordable. It is if you're already chilling at the spa but the spa is at your house and it's fun. It also operate anything you wish for it to.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2015

Love the finish and the jet action. It's easy to maintain. Love hearing how a tub soak can do a body good. They are kind of pricey, but I love the full filtration and quality.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2015

I would like to start out saying if you don't own a hot tub and having been thinking about it for a while then... don't wait any longer. My hot tub is perfect for sore muscles after a week of hard work. My hot tub is one of the best purchase I've made.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

This hot tub is awesome and it's heated. Durable and comfortable. Prices are decent for what it is. Customer service was excellent and the installation process is good for me and the workers are friendly.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2015

It is very good style and I like it as my favorite. The most common (and therefore, the least expensive) form of chlorine is 3-inch tablets, which are slow-dissolving and require less maintenance. Chlorine sticks are larger and dissolve even slower than 3-inch tablets but are not as popular. 1-inch chlorine tablets dissolve more quickly than 3-inch tablets or chlorine sticks and are better suited to above-ground swimming pools, small in-ground swimming pools, and spas. Look for a concentration of 90% Trichloro.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

I enjoyed having the family in the hot tub on cool fall nights. Seating was never an issue with us. The water was always warm and perfect. I'm thinking about getting another one at the new house.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

I love it. Very beautiful and discrete. The things I do in that tub... It's very satisfying.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

I love having a big bath! The colors and size is perfect for our house.. Honestly I go in it everyday. It's a great, relaxing and stress free activity.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2015

Hot Spring hot tubs in Beaverton, Oregon advertised their big sale event. Dented or bruised hot tubs for huge discounts. After traveling to Beaverton for over an hour I was told there were no substantial discounts. Only a few dollars less. A salesmen informed me that there was never a discount but that the tubs were marked up before the alleged sale. I have had Hot Spring hot tubs for over 25 years. I was looking for a small hot tub for 2-3. I was told they don't exist and the cheapest one was $7000. I will never purchase another Hot Spring product.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2015

Here is my Fargo ND local dealer experience with Hot Springs Spas. I have had my Hot Spot TX for almost 3 years now and had 3 problems with it. Purchased in the fall, 1st winter it froze. It was supposed to have a circulation pump installed (Optional). It was either not installed or not working (from day 1) as the tub froze the first winter. No water was circulating through the bottom port, EVER. They had it for 2-3 MONTHS to thaw it. Just after the warranty went out a couple months, the heater went out. Now considering I didn't have it for 2-3 months I was thinking it would be covered - WRONG, I did get the parts covered after telling my story on the corporate Facebook page. Where the dealer tried to lie to corporate about the timeline which I told the corp. rep. I had papers with receipts to prove the timeline. After that all of a sudden in one day they were out to fix the problem, but I still got charged a call fee of $50.

A couple months later the Moto Jet went out, another $100 per jet 2 in most models 1 in mine. They tried telling me they would be good for 5 years, mine 2.5. Started digging into forums, most people are replacing every 3 years. I still like the tub but service by the dealer was way below par (same dealer Grand Forks, Fargo, Bismarck areas). I will write another review in 2-3 years on the service and product quality of another dealer in the Fargo Area. I gave up on reliability/service quality of Hot Springs in Fargo. Price paid on a new TX was $3,800 in 2012 delivered/installed. I encourage people to post at least price paid/model. Side note, a person is 175lb so if both people total more than 350lbs you will need to fill after each use together.

Hot Spring Spas Company Information