2. Homeowners

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.71/5

Take a Walk-in Tub Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ella’s Bubbles sells acrylic and gel coat walk-in tubs for seniors and wheelchair-bound bathers. The company assembles, jets and tests all tubs in the U.S. using UL-certified parts. Ella’s Bubbles provides dual drain technology on all walk-in tubs and offers massage features with its Infusion MicroBubble Therapy. Tubs come with a five-year limited warranty.

Ella's Bubbles Learn More

Take a Walk-in Tub Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ella's Bubbles Reviews

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I wanted a micro bubble tub and I did my own research. I had a couple of the TV ones come to the house and bid but I threw them both out. I bought it on Amazon and it was the best price. A plumber friend and I did the installation. The tub didn’t seal well on the door and it was my fault because the frame bent a little bit. I didn’t jack it up in the center enough, so the door was binding, closing, and then pinching the gasket. Once I talked to the service tech in Chicago, he straightened it all up for me. One adjustment and it was fine ever since. As far as functions go and everything else, everything in the tub looks great. It has for a year now.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We saw Ella’s Bubbles' tub in a bath and remodeling showroom. We liked the way their product was made. We saw the lounger online and we liked that it was the size we were looking for. And we saw a few good reviews about the tub. We purchased the Walk-in Lounger. We got all the options that were available for the Lounger. We just told the reps at Ella’s Bubbles what we wanted, and then we went with their preferred installation group out of Rock Valley. They were timely and professional.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I love Ella’s Bubbles. I heard about them through another friend, and even the plumber told me it was recommended to him. I bought a bathtub. I call it my Tubbie, and it even includes a little yellow duck. Ella’s Bubbles gave me exactly what I needed. Their rep was very helpful. She was great. The installation was nice, too.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

With Ella's Bubbles, I have the ability to get a 28 inch wide tub that would go through the door without having to tear the door out. We purchased a petite tub six weeks ago through Home Depot and it has everything they offered - air and water bubbles, ozone cleaner, shower, handheld shower, and headrest. There's two of us and we've been using it regularly. Each of us uses it five times a week and so far, we're very satisfied with it. It's excellent.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I've talked to a couple people about going with Ella and they've never heard of it. They mentioned other brands and I told them that I looked into American Standard, Kohler, and a bunch of others, and Ella's stood out from the rest of the pack. It was made in the USA, number one, and it had more features, including more jets and air, and I wanted to get the most bang for my buck.

I bought the Ella 36x53, heated seat, heated back, with air jets and water jets a couple of weeks ago and the rep was great. When I told him I found it on Amazon for such a price, he gave me some discount so I felt there was plenty of flexibility and energy on his end to sell this tub to me. It was a good experience and so far, I'm doing everything else to get it ready to install. The sales team was very thorough when they were selling me that tub, other than they told me that it drew 120 amps instead 120 volts. That was scary. With 120 amps, I have to put a new service into the house and I asked if they were sure and the rep said, "Yup, 120 amps." A few days ago, I asked again and the rep said no, not 120 amps, but 120 volts, so we got that all squared away. It was a learning exercise for all of us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I liked the reviews on Ella's Bubbles. And my interactions with their reps were very good. I purchased the walk-in tub, the Ultimate. I'm still installing it. It had a small water leak. There's just a small glue joint. But I got the parts earlier. I'll fix it later.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have heard a lot of good things about Ella’s Bubbles. It’s supposed to be a really nice product. Also, my experience with the sales representatives went great. I’d recommend Ella’s Bubbles.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I was looking for different things and Ella’s Bubbles popped up. I was looking for what I needed, and I liked what they had. I ended up purchasing the tub with the outward swinging door and microbubbles. The sales guy was Nick, and he was wonderful to talk to. I told him what I wanted, and he sent me a couple of examples, and I picked the one I wanted. My experience was wonderful.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I purchased a walk-in shower from Ella’s Bubbles, and everybody was great and very professional. I love them all. I want a walk-in tub upstairs and if I get my upstairs done, I’m gonna call Ella’s Bubbles. My shower is really beautiful. It got the tiles on the wall, a stool that I can sit on, the grab bar, and the pretty beautiful long shower. It’s the top-of-the-line.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

My experience with Ella's Bubbles has been really good. I was doing some research to try and find a walk-in tub for my mom, and I liked Ella's design. I purchased a bathtub. The sales representative was horrible as well as the people that did the remodel of the bathroom because they were a third party. It was not through Ella direct. They fell through with everything they were doing and shortly went out of business after that. There was no paperwork trail and no warranty information filled out. So, when I called Ella's for a problem, they had no idea I even owned a tub. But they handled it very well, so my experience with Ella, direct, has been fantastic. I had one problem with the valve, and they sent me a replacement valve, and told me how to fix it.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information