4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

126 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Bad services and was never contacted back. Ever after calling 2 times. I will not use a company that does not call me back. It makes me wonder what would happen if I even needed help with a product.. .I would never get a hold of them. Will not do business with them anymore.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was looking for bathtubs, and so I've searched the internet and found Ella's Bubbles. They seemed to have more tub features. The heated seat is not a common thing. It also has both kinds of bubbles. I like the size of the tub and the fact that it had the dual drains that I thought was a good deal. The reps at Ella's were excellent. We were very pleased. There was a couple parts that were missing. My contractors were so busy they didn't even get the tub installed for months. And so, they didn't notice anything that was missing, but when we got to do the final installation, they discovered that a couple of parts were missing.

I called Ella's and talked to Sergio. He helped me out and got the parts in the mail the next day. It went fine. And then, my plumbers were having some difficulties, and Ella's helped my plumbers figure out what to do. There was a little leak somewhere, and they helped get everything all taken care of. I've never had such good customer service. I was completely shocked.

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We're glad to hear everything worked out well and that you received the support needed for a successful installation. Our customer support is one of the ways we separate ourselves from the pack, so we couldn't be more thrilled with your experience.

Have a wonderful day,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I stumbled into Ella's Bubbles on the internet. And they answered the phone and I talked to a real person. They also had a number of features that I was interested in. I got the Malibu and I've had it for three months. The reps were very cordial and they answered my questions. I've had a couple of problems while I was installing the tub, and they've been really helpful in trying to work through that. Overall, they were responsive. They didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't want, which was a very common experience with the other walk-in tub vendors. One of the things that I was really attracted to was the idea that they weren't trying to sell installation. Everybody else, they don't care what you buy, as long as they can install it. And that's the keeper. I didn't want anybody else to install it. I'm happy they let me do it.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We're happy to hear of your experience with our company and that you're happy with your Malibu bathtub. Our customer support is one of the many things that sets us apart, so when we hear a story like yours it's music to our ears.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We got a Big4Two tub from Ella's Bubbles, and we got the additional Microbubbles which we like. Their rep, Daniela, was great. We wanted the tub shipped to Alaska, and it was not gonna happen, but she made it happen. We like the quality of the tub. It's great. At first, one of the wires was not hooked up, and it wasn't working right. So, we had to call and we had talk to Ella's technicians, which was a little bit of a challenge. But they did their best to help with that and they finally got it figured out. Overall, we're very pleased with Ella's Bubbles.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We're glad to hear the Big4Two made it to Alaska and that you're happy with the experience. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns moving forward.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I am 100 years old and my wife is 88, and we decided that there would come a time when we would need a walk-in tub. We were trying to get ahead of the game. A plumber that sold the tubs told me about Ella's Bubbles, but I didn’t buy from him. I bought a tub directly from Ella and it looks good. It was well-created. It looks like it’s gonna be okay, but I don’t have it hooked up yet. They got it in the bathroom now, but they are gonna hook it up, and they are gonna make it free standing in the middle. We got a huge house and a huge bathroom, so I am just putting it in the middle of the floor.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We're glad to hear you chose an Ella's tub, and can't wait to hear how it works out for you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns during the installation process.

Ella's Bubbles

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I was building a house for my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. I researched online and I found Ella's Bubbles. Then I checked with some folks that dealt with Ella's Bubbles and have been satisfied with them. I bought two walk-in tubs. One was a dual seater and one was a single-seater. I ordered one on phone and it came out of New Jersey. Our granddaughter has cerebral palsy. And aside from the tub, she has a walk-around seated shower. But she prefers the tub over the walk-around and uses it 95% of the time. We've recommended Ella's Bubbles and we’ve had people come to look at the two tubs with the two views.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We're so happy to hear that you chose Ella's bathtubs for your daughter's home. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising we can think of, so it's fantastic to hear that the word is continuing to spread.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns moving forward.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I liked the styles of the Ella's Bubbles walk-in tubs. And when I called them, I had a great experience. I spoke with Daphne and she was the one that worked with me in putting the order together. She worked with me on the price, and everything went so smoothly. I'm certainly impressed with the company and the folks that I've dealt with so far, especially, Daphne. I purchased a tub for a client. I'm an interior designer, so it's for a project. And my client is very excited about her new tub. I would definitely work with Ella's Bubbles again. I'd look at the entire product line and I'd refer Ella's Bubbles as well.

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review! We're so glad to hear about you choosing Ella's, and your experience with our company. Daphne is fantastic with customers, and will certainly be hearing of your kind words.

Feel free to reach out to us for any walk-in bath projects in the future.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I like the tub from Ella's Bubbles. I picked what they already had and they were very easy to work with and get in contact with. Overall I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I purchased a bathtub from Ella’s Bubbles because it fits, but it hasn’t been installed yet. Nonetheless, the interactions I have had with the people at Ella’s Bubbles have been fine.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Let us know if there's any issues during installations - we're here to help!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Several of the other “top 5” tubs were insanely expensive. It was a joke. The tub company that came out wanted around $18,500 for the tub and to install it. Ella’s Bubbles, on the other hand, had more options and the quality and price were there. I bought a Royal from them and we had it modified. We had the hydro jet, the air jet, the micro-bubbles with the heated seats and back rest, the ozone, the inward swing door, fast-fill, double-drain and the essential oils. We also had the aromatherapy and light therapy. I was impressed with the sales representatives at Ella’s. The rep answered all my questions about anything that I wanted and was helpful. I've recommended Ella’s Bubbles and my boss is probably gonna buy one.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience, and that you're spreading the word! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about your Ella's tub, and don't hesitate to have your boss call us directly to set up an in-home consultation.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I was looking on the internet for different brands of walk-in tubs. I was really interested in Kohler, and I had an appointment for them to come out to the house, and talk to them but they canceled on me. Plus, they wouldn’t allow my contractors to install, so I said, “To heck with it.” The other ones, like Jacuzzi, was way too expensive. Maybe Kohler would’ve been, too. The other ones were cheaper gel tubs that didn’t have the options we wanted. I called American Standard because they make so many different models of tubs, but they don’t have a heated seat on any of them. So, I knew that was something we wanted so I just didn’t bother.

Ella’s had all the options we wanted and it was in acrylic, then they had options that we had never heard of. They also have good information on their website and it helped me sell the whole idea of doing a bathroom remodel to my husband. Because he’s the one that really needs the walk-in tub. Their COO gave me a call that evening. And he was telling me about it, gave me the contractor's name and number, and answered a ton of questions I had.

We did a big bathroom remodel on the first floor where they had to dig in to the cement, ‘cause we don’t have a basement. The whole process took like four weeks and two days, but the tub was put in just a couple of days. My contractors had never put one in before, but they’re smart guys. The only thing they complained about is that they had to level it, and one of the legs was behind the motor. And when you’re putting it in an alcove, because of that design, they had to basically move the motor over two inches, level the tub, then move the motor back, and hook it back up. They were kinda angry about that, but that’s typical for installers because the engineers don’t typically install what they engineer. It was really annoying and really a lot of extra work for them.

But my experience with Ellas’s Bubbles has been really positive. We got the Ultimate, so it’s got everything. We got the glass enclosure that we’re going to need because with the bubbles on and the air on, water flies everywhere. The contractor here in Minnesota was super nice, delivered it when my contractors needed it, waited ’till it was in. And we had tried it before he came to have me pay for it. He was super nice. So far, we’re really happy. Love the light therapy, it’s really special.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I've done a lot of research and other options with tubs. Ella's Bubbles had the most unique and more updated modern look with the glass door. It fits the space I have perfectly, which is six feet. However, it's a little more narrow as I thought it would be a little wider. I had my own contractor install it because we're getting a home. I got good pricing on the installation. I know it can be expensive but they did it for under $600, which meant a whole build-out to the drywall. It's just perfect and it's gonna be great in its spot. They did a run-through to make sure all the components on the tub were operating properly, and they work.

They handled that aspect of it, but they could not have been more professional with the salesgirl that helped. There was a gentleman too. They both were very informative and gave me a good pricing. All of the people from Ella's Bubbles were very positive. They definitely knew the product that they were selling. The ratings for Ella's Bubbles were not even on the top 10 list when I looked through the reviews but I definitely did my homework. When I asked them about that, they had good answers that reassured me that the product was good. They had good comments and good resources for what their product is.

I also love the fact that the seats are heated. The feet and back parts are heated as well. There are jets, lights, aromatherapy and there's the ability to wash your hair too. But I wouldn't have done it if it didn't have that door because some of the other ones look like they would be more for an older person. But to me, this looks fresh and modern. It's unfortunate that so many people only see these as for elderly people. I think that's something that Ella's Bubbles should really work on changing that viewpoint. Even so, if I end up loving the tub and everything it does, I would buy another one.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

My client did research and wanted to get the walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles. The interaction I had with them was professional and courteous. Everything went smoothly with them.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review! We're glad to hear everything went smoothly with your client's walk-in bathtub purchase. It's no small task and we do everything possible to ensure there's no hiccups along the way.

Looking forward to assisting you with other projects in the future.

Best-

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I came across Ella's online as I was researching a whole bunch of different tubs for my mom. I like that I could work with the company and it wasn't a whole big schedule. The came out to our house and showed us all these things which have to be professionally installed by them. They were very convenient that way. They were also priced several thousand dollars better. I purchased the tub in August. It seems to have been installed rather easily because we were prepared for the kind of tub. The installers were able to put the plumbing that the tub required for the quick drain right away. They were also able to put in the electricals needed to run it.

Thus far, I've had one problem, but we have not been able to identify where it's coming from. It was something electrical and it half-trips the breaker. But when I called Ella's Bubbles, their technician walked me through step-by-step and he told me what I had to do to find what type of a problem I was having before I even called my electrician out. It was a nice job. I still don't know what's doing the problem and sometimes it randomly does it. Despite that problem, my mom has been loving the tub. I recommended Ella's Bubbles to my best girlfriend who's looking for her tub right now.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I will buy from Ella’s Bubbles! I have learned the ins and outs of walk-in bathtubs from their informative CSR’s. Although I have not made my purchase yet, I have been researching walk-in tubs for three years. I pride myself in being informed about all aspects from purchasing to delivery and installation. Ella’s Bubbles has been there answering my endless questions about sizes, features, materials, hot water heaters, etc. The CSR’s are so knowledgable, and at one point even went out on to the warehouse floor and answered a very specific question about a particular tub!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Ella's Bubbles seemed to be a reputable company and it is said that the walk-in tub is good for disabled people. But the Ella Bariatric tub had damage when it arrived. One of the pipes was leaking for the last nine months and Ella's didn't seem to want to accept responsibility for it. They wouldn't acknowledge it. Eventually, they said if I could get it fixed, they would reimburse me. I assumed they'd fix it, so I haven't got it done.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

One of my customers had seen some of Ella's Bubbles' product available on Wayfair, and then we contacted Ella's Bubbles directly to see if I could buy from them directly. I signed an application form to be able to buy direct. It only has been a couple of months and so far, I’ve only made one purchase. There were a couple of issues with it though. There was damage slightly to the tub. They authorized for me to send a repair person and to send them the bill. I just sent the bill today, so I’m hoping that’s gonna be paid and no issues with that. The other issue is there was something missed in the box for shipping but that was immediately sent out and very quickly received. So, that part was great.

Ella's Bubbles has different products that aren’t available to us from the other limited mobility people we were dealing with to date. With regards to the walk-in tubs, we work with Safety Baths and Safety Tub. We’ve installed those products for a few years now. Ella's Bubbles had a product that was different in the sense of the lay-down option. So, that’s where we wanted to bring that product line in, and then going forward, possibly, even the two-seater options.

Daniela, their rep, was great with regards to any time I had a question or as we were filling out the application form, extremely quick to respond back to me. There was once in the beginning when we were trying to determine the product and placed an order and she was away. Somebody else immediately picked up her email and got in touch with me. So, it didn’t hold up any delay on my end for proceeding. That was great. Also, I made a special request once for samples of the wall acrylic that they have. That’s something that we’re looking into at the moment if we wanted to order some of that product that they offer as well. I don’t think there originally was a sample, but she went above and beyond to ask around and find out what I needed. And those got sent again right away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We have the phone number to contact and Kelly as the person to talk with. At the present time we had occasion to call when a part came undone. There was a quick response and the tech said it could just be screwed in. Something my husband had suggested. We love the tub and wish we had purchased it sooner.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I had researched other tubs, and Ella’s Bubbles had what I was looking for. They reps answered the questions and they did everything. I ordered the tub over the telephone, and everything came together just like it was planned. We got the largest companion tub that gave us the opportunity to soak without filling the whole tub up. My girlfriend was overwhelmed with its size and its construction, and it is acrylic instead of fiber glass, which makes it more valuable.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My son picked out Ella’s Bubbles and we bought a walk-in tub from them about three months ago. The purchasing process was easy. My son spoke with their reps and everything went smoothly. The installation was done with a private contractor and it’s not fully ready to use yet. He’s still messing around with it. Ella’s Bubbles was very good.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My patient, Wilma, fell in the shower and fractured three of her ribs. After that, she didn’t wanna get back in the shower. She’s just living on Social, and it got to the point where she just couldn’t afford a new tub. I felt sorry for her. We started going online with Amazon and we saw the advertisement for Ella's Bubbles. We had three different companies come out and they gave us their feedback with their pictures. But the Ella's Bubbles tub was at half the price. However, we had to find someone to put the tub in. Also, it was a problem to get the tub in from the bedroom into the bathroom because the door wasn’t wide enough. So the installers had to take the door frame off. It wasn’t a simple job and I almost paid as much for the installation as I did the tub itself. The tub was installed over a week and the room was all torn up.

After Wilma got the tub, she wondered if it was a good thing. And now that she has it, she’s having a problem with it. The seat is so low and she has trouble with her legs. When she has to get up and get out of the tub, there’s only one handle on one side, and the other one is too far away. So I have to help her. We also ordered a pillow because in order for her to sit in the tub and to get up, we had to put a pillow underneath her. She’s missing all those jets that come around the back. She also couldn't get back in the shower. She has to take the pullout thing to wash her off. It isn’t the best setup. Also, what I’m fearful of is that if something goes wrong with the tub, we don't know what to do, being that we had someone else put the tub in and not Ella's Bubbles. Nevertheless, Wilma's enjoying the tub. I’ve also had several neighbors who heard that she has it. They wanted to come over, see it and ask us how we got it.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

We bought a tub that has a heated seat and the lights from Ella’s Bubbles. It is sitting where a previous foot bowl and clawed tub sat. The water is up against the wall, and the tub is sitting out in the middle. It is open all around. But they were able to set this up with the sides and the other sides so that we could get it in to where we needed it. We had a question about the heated seat. There was a wire missing, and I emailed Ella’s Bubbles, and no one ever responded to us about it. I had to hire a plumber to come out and put it in. The heated area seems to be working, but there’s still a wire missing. It’s accounted for, but they never answered our question about it. They should have offered installation with the price we're paying. It would have been nice if they could have thrown in the installation or a person, because it was really hard to get somebody out here that wanna do it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Ella’s Bubbles' reviews were positive and their customer service is good. I got their top of the shelf walk-in tub model. I had a couple of conversations with a saleswoman who helped me pick the right products. And then after the fact, they had one technical issue that they were able to resolve by sending out a new part. Everything was really customer-oriented. There were a few things that could be sorted out a little bit better, but overall, it was a relatively easy installation. The quality of the final product is good. I’m pleased with it. Ella’s Bubbles is a good company and my experience was really positive.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Installation by Marblecast of Michigan was professional and perfect. Overall cost reasonable with workmanship superior. The tub itself had three issues: operation manual was incomplete, thigh massage needed on control side, crotch jet needs to be adjustable. Overall rating is 5 star even with above issues. Can be contacted for information and pictures.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I was looking for a particular bath tub and Ella's Bubbles had the style that I couldn't find anywhere else. The sales representatives at Ella's were very nice. We ordered the tub then they just had it shipped, and it was delivered very quickly. My plumber had a few questions about installation, and they sent over all the literature that I needed to get that done. They did a great job. Everything went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with them. If I ever need something else in the future, I'll definitely give them a call.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

We got Ella's Bubbles for our bathroom remodel because their tub opens up and we can put a wheelchair off to it to get somebody in. My brother helped us put it in. He had never done two drains but he figured it out. We just put it in the corner, so the back of it is against the wall in the corner. The front's open, so we can walk around the front of it and the side of it. I really liked it. My aunt was going downhill and I wouldn't have been able to bath her if I didn't have it. I've had to kinda guide her and sit her down. But before I would lilt her out of a regular tub and I was having to lift her with my left arm to her feet -- and that was a lot. However, I'm not real tall and when the tub is closed and I'm reaching over to help bathe somebody that needs help, the way the handle is, it goes into me close and touches me all the time. If there was a step there, it would be easier.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

My tub has been with me a long time, very impressed with Service department. I have been shipped parts that are on warranty, given good instructions to install them. Sergio has always been there for anything I needed. You could not ask for more. I love Ella Bubbles!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I was looking for a tub with a particular size. My father had a stroke so I needed to be able to get him into a situation where I could reach him and he could not fall out. I also have a brother who has Psoriasis and he needs to be able to stretch out and soak in the tub every day. The tubs that our contractor suggested were so small and that was not possible. Then I searched Ella's Bubbles on the internet.

When I talked to a rep with Ella's Bubbles on the phone, I was asked what I wanted and they had many alternatives. They have floor models as well as some tubs that had been built for somebody who didn't want them. I talked to them three or four times. The rep went through what they have to see if there was a tub at a cheaper price than what I could build for one. It didn't work out for me, but it was very nice that he tried. Also, he was quite able to answer any questions I had and was very knowledgeable. Even when I changed my mind about things, he was able to handle that as well. Then my contractor had to call and ask some questions about the specifications, because we built the bathroom that it was going in, and he was very nice. I purchased the walk in, soaker tub and it's fabulous! It has been perfect for us and my brother really likes it as well.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I researched Ella's Bubbles online and I liked their tub the best. I purchased one for my adult daughter who's disabled and she's used it several times. It’s wonderful and it's been the best thing we ever did. We had a walk-in tub prior, but it was not wheelchair-accessible. This one is far better than the one we had before. It's wheelchair-accessible wherein the door opens out on the side and it's 36-inch depth. My contractor installed it and it was easy for him. Plus the rep was excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I received information on Ella's Bubbles from one of my clients, and it was the tub that was selected. It's a bathtub for handicapped individuals that has no use for their legs. Once it was installed, it wasn't draining as quickly as it needed to be and the piping that was originally suggested was not sufficient enough. But we fixed it with relative ease and the tub looks good.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information