Call toll free
4.00/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

7 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I got the tub that had all the jets and all of the water and air from Ella's Bubbles. And I like the fact that the door came off so that if something were to happen and I needed help in the tub, that door could be removed for someone to step in and help. The salesperson was great too. She e-mailed me information that I couldn’t get on the tub. I was building a new house and when I was trying to get the exact measurements, she sent me the schematics by e-mail. Then the contractor that was building my house hired the plumber who installed the tub. But when the plumber was trying to put the drains in, I had a leak in one of the copper tubes.

I talked to Ella’s Bubbles and afterwards my plumber called and talked to a tech. The tech walked him through soldering that pipe so that the leak stopped. I have been extremely pleased. Everything’s been fantastic and I’ve recommended Ella's Bubbles several times. I was lucky enough to start it when I was building the house but I've told people who are trying to remodel that these are people that they would wanna go talk to.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Ella's Bubbles was the only distributor for a kind of tub that I wanted so I ordered the tub from them about two years ago and then it took them eight months to get it. There was a bunch of mistakes in the order and lots of problems. They didn't understand the customizations I wanted very well. I don't think they've ever had one quite like it before. Their reps were also messy and disconnected. I had to reach out all the time to try to keep in touch. It was me that drove the sale. I talked to them a number of times and asked them for information on that and they couldn't tell me.

They delivered the tub undamaged but that was it. They washed their hands of everything. They couldn't help me on installation at all. They sent me the wrong manual for the installation and couldn't find the right one. They sent me another manual but it was wrong too. I still don't have one that's really right even to this day. To get what I wanted, I had to go through them and I would have rather picked someone more local to me and somebody that would actually help me get it installed or give me some advice. But I walked into the deal with my eyes wide open so I got what I expected. Ella's Bubbles is evidently a small operation so I don't expect professionality. Maybe they actually do a good job with some of their products but not with mine.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We needed a walk-in tub for a disabled vet and when we googled, Ella's Bubbles what came up. We researched it and it looked like a good product. We bought a two-person tub, but we had to wait 12 weeks for it. When I bought a walk-in tub from Home Depot just recently, we got it in 2 weeks. We'd buy more from Ella's Bubbles, but we can't wait 12 weeks. We build houses for disabled vets and a lot of them want these walk-in tubs. Our main focus is quality of work in a timely manner. Sometimes, we don't know exactly which tub we're gonna go with when the work begins and when you wait 12 weeks, that's the whole project. We'd also buy more if they could give incentives to do so like how we get a builder's discount through Home Depot, Lowe's, and Jetta.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I liked the tubs that Ella's Bubbles have and I got one. We're going on the second year, but we're having some issues with the tub. The doors that swing outward is not a good thing to buy. The hinge is an issue with its poor quality so the bathtub doors constantly get out of adjustment and are hard to shut. Their sales sent me another gasket at no charge but the gasket went bad. Other than that, everything else is fine. I put the tub in on my own and it was simple. The experience overall was fine.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Ella’s Bubbles was specified by the client on a project where I was the superintendent. I ordered the tub for her when we found out what the specs were and what she wanted, and they set the information on what I needed to supply for water, drains and electrical stuff. The installation was relatively easy although the tub is fiberglass, which is not perfect in any regard. The walk-in tub that we installed was the one with all the jets, air and a heated seat. We set the tub lower in the floor so it would be easier for her to get in and out as she would only step up a couple inches. We also surrounded the tub with stone slabs. When the project was completed about a year ago, the lights and jets all worked properly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Ella’s Bubbles offers a two-person walk-in bathtub so I got my tub from them. I had good interactions with the sales reps and I got what I expected. I would recommend Ella’s Bubbles.

Ella's Bubbles expert review by Shelley Webb

Makes and sells acrylic walk-in tubs with one or two seats, in addition to accessible shower stalls and kits. Wheelchair accessible walk-in tubs are also available. Their products are manufactured in the United States, and they have dealers across the country who can help you find the best walk-in tub for your needs.

• Inward and outward swinging doors: Choose from either an inward or an outward swinging door for your walk-in tub.

• Assembled and tested in the United States: All of Ella’s Bubbles products are assembled and tested in Chicago, Illinois.

• Ella’s Bubbles shower stalls and kits: Ella’s shower stalls and kits provide a low threshold to help anyone with limited mobility who has problems bathing or showering. They have multi-piece units and acrylic wall liners for remodels and one-piece units for new construction.

• Dual drain: All Ella’s Bubbles walk-in bathtubs are equipped with a dual drain system that consists of two independent overflow valves and two ADA compatible extension handles. This draining system can empty the tub within 80 seconds.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information