4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

85 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I will buy from Ella’s Bubbles! I have learned the ins and outs of walk-in bathtubs from their informative CSR’s. Although I have not made my purchase yet, I have been researching walk-in tubs for three years. I pride myself in being informed about all aspects from purchasing to delivery and installation. Ella’s Bubbles has been there answering my endless questions about sizes, features, materials, hot water heaters, etc. The CSR’s are so knowledgable, and at one point even went out on to the warehouse floor and answered a very specific question about a particular tub!

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Ella's Bubbles seemed to be a reputable company and it is said that the walk-in tub is good for disabled people. But the Ella Bariatric tub had damage when it arrived. One of the pipes was leaking for the last nine months and Ella's didn't seem to want to accept responsibility for it. They wouldn't acknowledge it. Eventually, they said if I could get it fixed, they would reimburse me. I assumed they'd fix it, so I haven't got it done.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

One of my customers had seen some of Ella's Bubbles' product available on Wayfair, and then we contacted Ella's Bubbles directly to see if I could buy from them directly. I signed an application form to be able to buy direct. It only has been a couple of months and so far, I’ve only made one purchase. There were a couple of issues with it though. There was damage slightly to the tub. They authorized for me to send a repair person and to send them the bill. I just sent the bill today, so I’m hoping that’s gonna be paid and no issues with that. The other issue is there was something missed in the box for shipping but that was immediately sent out and very quickly received. So, that part was great.

Ella's Bubbles has different products that aren’t available to us from the other limited mobility people we were dealing with to date. With regards to the walk-in tubs, we work with Safety Baths and Safety Tub. We’ve installed those products for a few years now. Ella's Bubbles had a product that was different in the sense of the lay-down option. So, that’s where we wanted to bring that product line in, and then going forward, possibly, even the two-seater options.

Daniela, their rep, was great with regards to any time I had a question or as we were filling out the application form, extremely quick to respond back to me. There was once in the beginning when we were trying to determine the product and placed an order and she was away. Somebody else immediately picked up her email and got in touch with me. So, it didn’t hold up any delay on my end for proceeding. That was great. Also, I made a special request once for samples of the wall acrylic that they have. That’s something that we’re looking into at the moment if we wanted to order some of that product that they offer as well. I don’t think there originally was a sample, but she went above and beyond to ask around and find out what I needed. And those got sent again right away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We have the phone number to contact and Kelly as the person to talk with. At the present time we had occasion to call when a part came undone. There was a quick response and the tech said it could just be screwed in. Something my husband had suggested. We love the tub and wish we had purchased it sooner.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I had researched other tubs, and Ella’s Bubbles had what I was looking for. They reps answered the questions and they did everything. I ordered the tub over the telephone, and everything came together just like it was planned. We got the largest companion tub that gave us the opportunity to soak without filling the whole tub up. My girlfriend was overwhelmed with its size and its construction, and it is acrylic instead of fiber glass, which makes it more valuable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My son picked out Ella’s Bubbles and we bought a walk-in tub from them about three months ago. The purchasing process was easy. My son spoke with their reps and everything went smoothly. The installation was done with a private contractor and it’s not fully ready to use yet. He’s still messing around with it. Ella’s Bubbles was very good.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My patient, Wilma, fell in the shower and fractured three of her ribs. After that, she didn’t wanna get back in the shower. She’s just living on Social, and it got to the point where she just couldn’t afford a new tub. I felt sorry for her. We started going online with Amazon and we saw the advertisement for Ella's Bubbles. We had three different companies come out and they gave us their feedback with their pictures. But the Ella's Bubbles tub was at half the price. However, we had to find someone to put the tub in. Also, it was a problem to get the tub in from the bedroom into the bathroom because the door wasn’t wide enough. So the installers had to take the door frame off. It wasn’t a simple job and I almost paid as much for the installation as I did the tub itself. The tub was installed over a week and the room was all torn up.

After Wilma got the tub, she wondered if it was a good thing. And now that she has it, she’s having a problem with it. The seat is so low and she has trouble with her legs. When she has to get up and get out of the tub, there’s only one handle on one side, and the other one is too far away. So I have to help her. We also ordered a pillow because in order for her to sit in the tub and to get up, we had to put a pillow underneath her. She’s missing all those jets that come around the back. She also couldn't get back in the shower. She has to take the pullout thing to wash her off. It isn’t the best setup. Also, what I’m fearful of is that if something goes wrong with the tub, we don't know what to do, being that we had someone else put the tub in and not Ella's Bubbles. Nevertheless, Wilma's enjoying the tub. I’ve also had several neighbors who heard that she has it. They wanted to come over, see it and ask us how we got it.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

We bought a tub that has a heated seat and the lights from Ella’s Bubbles. It is sitting where a previous foot bowl and clawed tub sat. The water is up against the wall, and the tub is sitting out in the middle. It is open all around. But they were able to set this up with the sides and the other sides so that we could get it in to where we needed it. We had a question about the heated seat. There was a wire missing, and I emailed Ella’s Bubbles, and no one ever responded to us about it. I had to hire a plumber to come out and put it in. The heated area seems to be working, but there’s still a wire missing. It’s accounted for, but they never answered our question about it. They should have offered installation with the price we're paying. It would have been nice if they could have thrown in the installation or a person, because it was really hard to get somebody out here that wanna do it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Ella’s Bubbles' reviews were positive and their customer service is good. I got their top of the shelf walk-in tub model. I had a couple of conversations with a saleswoman who helped me pick the right products. And then after the fact, they had one technical issue that they were able to resolve by sending out a new part. Everything was really customer-oriented. There were a few things that could be sorted out a little bit better, but overall, it was a relatively easy installation. The quality of the final product is good. I’m pleased with it. Ella’s Bubbles is a good company and my experience was really positive.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Installation by Marblecast of Michigan was professional and perfect. Overall cost reasonable with workmanship superior. The tub itself had three issues: operation manual was incomplete, thigh massage needed on control side, crotch jet needs to be adjustable. Overall rating is 5 star even with above issues. Can be contacted for information and pictures.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I was looking for a particular bath tub and Ella's Bubbles had the style that I couldn't find anywhere else. The sales representatives at Ella's were very nice. We ordered the tub then they just had it shipped, and it was delivered very quickly. My plumber had a few questions about installation, and they sent over all the literature that I needed to get that done. They did a great job. Everything went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with them. If I ever need something else in the future, I'll definitely give them a call.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

We got Ella's Bubbles for our bathroom remodel because their tub opens up and we can put a wheelchair off to it to get somebody in. My brother helped us put it in. He had never done two drains but he figured it out. We just put it in the corner, so the back of it is against the wall in the corner. The front's open, so we can walk around the front of it and the side of it. I really liked it. My aunt was going downhill and I wouldn't have been able to bath her if I didn't have it. I've had to kinda guide her and sit her down. But before I would lilt her out of a regular tub and I was having to lift her with my left arm to her feet -- and that was a lot. However, I'm not real tall and when the tub is closed and I'm reaching over to help bathe somebody that needs help, the way the handle is, it goes into me close and touches me all the time. If there was a step there, it would be easier.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

My tub has been with me a long time, very impressed with Service department. I have been shipped parts that are on warranty, given good instructions to install them. Sergio has always been there for anything I needed. You could not ask for more. I love Ella Bubbles!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I was looking for a tub with a particular size. My father had a stroke so I needed to be able to get him into a situation where I could reach him and he could not fall out. I also have a brother who has Psoriasis and he needs to be able to stretch out and soak in the tub every day. The tubs that our contractor suggested were so small and that was not possible. Then I searched Ella's Bubbles on the internet.

When I talked to a rep with Ella's Bubbles on the phone, I was asked what I wanted and they had many alternatives. They have floor models as well as some tubs that had been built for somebody who didn't want them. I talked to them three or four times. The rep went through what they have to see if there was a tub at a cheaper price than what I could build for one. It didn't work out for me, but it was very nice that he tried. Also, he was quite able to answer any questions I had and was very knowledgeable. Even when I changed my mind about things, he was able to handle that as well. Then my contractor had to call and ask some questions about the specifications, because we built the bathroom that it was going in, and he was very nice. I purchased the walk in, soaker tub and it's fabulous! It has been perfect for us and my brother really likes it as well.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I researched Ella's Bubbles online and I liked their tub the best. I purchased one for my adult daughter who's disabled and she's used it several times. It’s wonderful and it's been the best thing we ever did. We had a walk-in tub prior, but it was not wheelchair-accessible. This one is far better than the one we had before. It's wheelchair-accessible wherein the door opens out on the side and it's 36-inch depth. My contractor installed it and it was easy for him. Plus the rep was excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I received information on Ella's Bubbles from one of my clients, and it was the tub that was selected. It's a bathtub for handicapped individuals that has no use for their legs. Once it was installed, it wasn't draining as quickly as it needed to be and the piping that was originally suggested was not sufficient enough. But we fixed it with relative ease and the tub looks good.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I've been researching walk-in tubs for over a year and I found out about Ella's Bubbles three months before I did the purchase. The company was very new to me and I have done research on almost everybody in North America that either sold or manufacture walk-in tubs. I did a spreadsheet of pricing and features of all the ones that I came across, and I kept coming back to Ella’s Bubbles. I wasn't familiar with them so I drilled down more into research and found out that a lot of their manufacturing was done right here in America, and compared to even more expensive tubs, they offered full feature options. I also found information from other people who has purchased from them and about the parts and manufacturing. Based on what I wanted, it looked like they were a company for me to take a chance with, compared to even more established companies.

The interaction with the sales representative was good but initially, I wasn’t sure if I could purchase direct. So, I was calling and talking to sales reps about features and shipping. On the second call, I was informed that I could purchase direct from them and if I go online, I could find one that they would match the price with. So, that worked to my benefit. I kept looking around Home Depot, Amazon and someone was running a discount on the one that I was interested in. When I called the rep, she said she could match that. I got the Ultimate tub a month ago and the bathroom space is currently being prepared for the tub installation.

My home was flooded and I’m doing a complete renovation. I informed the sales rep that I was having problems with freight shipments for some big-ticket items and she told me that they would call me when the tub is at the terminal and schedule a delivery. I never got the call and so I decided to follow-up with the freight company. When I called them, they informed me that they had already tried to deliver and nobody was at my house, so they were in the process of sending it back. They told me that they could not reschedule delivery to somebody from the manufacturer and to call to guarantee they would have to pay for a re-delivery. When I called my sales rep about it, she took care of it. She called them and we thought everything' was worked out but I still had some issues, so the unit was at the terminal for over three weeks before I was able to get them to schedule a delivery.

Once the sales rep got back with them and got everything planned out, I had a call on the day of the delivery from the freight truck. The rep was telling me that he was three blocks from my house and he was looking at my residence location on Google map and he wanted to know if I could come in a truck to where he had stopped and get it out the freight truck. The sales rep made it clear that before I let them take it out the truck, if there were any blemishes or anything looks suspicious with the crate, to leave it on the truck. However, it was pristine and well-packed. The guy claimed that he was unsure if he could bring the truck or trailer into the neighbor. I had no problems once he arrived at the house and I was able to inspect the package. When I opened the tub, it was beautiful. I would recommend Ella’s Bubbles 100%.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Ella's Bubbles was great. They gave me a good price for the tub. I bought it about six months ago, and I was renovating the house, so I had the tub hooked up about three weeks ago. However, the steel on the door of the tub is leaking. So, I'm gonna have to call Ella's Bubbles and get them to look at the tub. I bought this for my mother because she is at an age where she needs something more safe. I'm praying that they can do something because I paid off 10 grand for this tub. I can't fill it up because it leaks all over the floor. But my mother can now sit in the tub and she takes a shower in it.

When the plumber installed the tub, he had to level it to the floor. But you have to lift up on the door to close it, and it's a real problem. When you have an elderly person, that's gonna be hard. I'm very disappointed in this part. I hope that they can take care of this door not shutting. Also, I had a problem with the delivery. The shipping company that Ella's Bubbles used was late on delivering the tub. When they came, I was still sitting in heavy traffic and the delivery guy said they wanna leave my tub on a curve in the rainy weather. I did not agree and told him that I would call my contractor back to the house. Thank goodness my contractor lives around the corner, so he came over and helped the delivery guy get the tub on my porch. I didn't want my expensive tub sitting out in the weather.

The Ella's Bubbles sales rep was a very nice lady. She tried her darnedest to get the tub that I really wanted. She called me back, and she had talked to her supervisor and got them to lower the price on the tub. So, I was happy with that. I wasn't happy that I had to buy a more expensive tub, but I was happy with her efforts to get me one. I'm thinking about ordering another tub from them. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

We purchased Ella's Bubbles walk-in tub for my husband’s aunt. He did some comparison shopping and decided that was the one he wanted. Ordering was easy and it was all delivered like it was supposed to be. The end product is great and we love our experience.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I was doing an internet search and I found Ella's Bubbles. The website was ver easy to understand and it had a lot of information for a person like myself that would wanna install it. I made a comment on the website that they showed a left-hand door with a right-hand part number. I brought it to their attention and then I went back about two weeks later and saw that it was corrected. I kinda thought that was cool because it’s a little misleading. You wanna be sure.

I saw they were quality product and when I reached out to them, the gal that works there was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I wanted to buy one that I can go pick up somewhere and I was able to go down there and pick it up. I requested a quote on January 22nd. Daphne was the account manager and she was a very, very pleasant lady to talk to and do business with. They gave me an excellent price and a quote.

Originally, I was getting the larger one and then I found something on the website of how many gallons and I was kinda worried about my tank in the basement, the pump not being able to keep up with the kind of drainage plus to just conserve on the water. I decided that a smaller model was fine and I ended up settling an order confirmation and ended up with Ella’s Deluxe item. I got the dual massage, hydro jets, and I got the MicroBubble with it with the brass filler so it would fill faster. Plus, I like the quality of that faucet better.

I installed it myself, so it went excellent. And that’s one thing that I liked about their company. One company I originally called charged 22 grand for installation and wouldn’t let me install it myself. With Ella's Bubbles, I can install it myself and it was very easy to install and had good instructions. I had no problem at all. But I expected a little bit more pressure out of the jets. I feel just a little bit weakened pressure and they're not the strongest that I would like to see. But I’m used to a hot tub and a hot tub must have a bigger pump or bigger motor in it. Also, it ends up taking care of my back problem and I feel relaxed and that’s the main part.

I like the door opening to the inside versus outside. Originally, I put it in because the mother-in-law was gonna move in part time to keep her out of the home full time and I thought that that’s a little riskier if somebody’s opening it inadvertently. But, again, I like the door opening to the inside anyway. It’s a lot better to have water pressure pushing on the door even though it’s got a mechanism to cross the gasket so nothing leaks. It’s a great product and I’ve recommended it to other people and I would keep on recommending it.

Mr. Burandt,

First, we want to thank you for choosing to bring an Ella's Bubbles tub into your home. We also want to thank you for leaving us such a well thought out review. We love hearing reviews from our customers so we can keep making new products! If there is anything else you need do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you so much!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I was searching the internet for walk-in tubs ‘cause I needed one, and Ella’s Bubbles caught my eye. When it was time to install the tub, there was some delay because they had to get up into the attic and it was too hot when they first came. But when they came back, everything went very smoothly. The installers were very good. The only thing is that I wish the water jets in the bath were a little higher. They’re not hitting above my waist. Other than that, I like the tub and the see-through door.

Linda,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a well thought out review! We love hearing from our customers so we can continue innovating new products. If you ever need anything with your walk-in tub, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850.

Thank you so much, Linda!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I had been specifically looking for a walk-in tub where you weren't trapped to sitting there in a chair and you could stretch out. I saw different tubs offered on eBay and I was attracted to Ella's Bubbles. Aside from the regular down at the floor-level bathtub, Ella's is the only one that has two seats. I also liked the features of the tub in comparison to other manufacturers and how Ella's make their tubs. One of the things they asked when looking for a tub was if the tub has this, that and something else. And when I was looking through it, the other tubs didn't have those.

I bought my walk-in tub from a dealer called DiscoBath, a vendor on eBay. He was great about making sure I got exactly the tub I wanted because there were two sizes of the five-foot tub and I wanted the bigger one. He was also really great about getting the shipping set up and notifying me about it. But when I had a small problem with the tub when we were installing it, he wasn't so helpful. What happened was my plumber screwed up one of the gaskets for the drain because he thought there was a burr on the drain. He thought he had ringed the gasket. I went to Ella's website and contacted their customer service directly. They were fantastic. They overnight mailed me a new set of gaskets.

During the installation, we were fortunate. My husband and I have a house that we needed a lot of work on to be able to sell it. I had a whole crew of people and I already had a plumber who was experienced in installing tubs. I also had a handy-man who was able to do the things that I needed. We are living in a 70-year-old house and a problem we had during the installation was the doorway into the bathroom was only 22 inches wide, so we had to take out part of the wall to get the tub it. We also had to take out a window of the house. Once the tub was in the bathroom, we had to put the wall back the way it was. We also had to take out the ceiling of the room underneath the tub to get the plumbing installed correctly. Our installation, therefore, was a little bit more complicated than most people because our house is ancient.

My husband and I really love our walk-in tub. My husband had been having trouble standing in the shower that we had before. Now, it's really great for him because we put a grab bar on the wall and he can get in and out of the tub just fine. Overall, I was extremely pleased with Ella's Bubbles. Sergio, their customer service guy, he gave me his number and his email so I could directly contact him if I had any problems or concerns. He was always available and it had been a really good experience.

Marie,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such a thoughtful review! It's customers like you that make selling walk-in tubs worth while. We are glad that you and family love our tub, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

If you ever need anything in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you so much, Marie!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I chose Ella's Bubbles for the size and their ability to get the product out to me. We got a walk-in tub that's for two people. You sit one to the right and one to the left. It was also really good dealing with the sales representatives. I called and told them what I wanted, and they had it shipped out. I wasn’t there when they delivered it. But they just dropped it off in the back.

Jeff,

First, we want to start by saying thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are delighted to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with our sales representatives. If there is every anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850.Thank you so much!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We liked the idea of the two-person, walk-in tub that we ordered from Ella’s Bubbles. Although we interacted with the sales rep just through email, she was very helpful. The tub that we purchased is a new build, so it isn’t a remodel. It was delivered to our builder and we can't wait to try it out, but it's gonna be a couple of months before we can use it.

Nancy,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are lucky to have costumers like you! In the future if you do need anything from us, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850. Thank you so much!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I bought my walk-in tub from Ella’s Bubbles and I had a short and sweet interaction with their sales rep. I pretty much knew what I wanted before I talked to her, but she was great. I got the best two-seater tub that they had. The tub that I got is amazing. The little door opens up and there’s a seat on each side. There are bath bubbles that come up quickly. We can make the water look like cool water, as if we're in a swimming pool, and we can also make it blue, green or red. Plus, the tub has this wand that we pull out and we can wash our hair that way while sitting there.

Lori,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! It's customers like you that make our job easy! If you ever need anything regarding your walk-in tub, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you so much!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was doing a Google search for walk-in tubs and came upon Ella’s Bubbles. I could buy their tub through Home Depot and use my Home Depot charge card. I purchased a walk-in tub from them and it had everything that I wanted. I’ve used the people that installed the tub before and my dealings with them were fine. I’m really happy with the tub.

Tonya,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a nice review! We're excited to see that you decided to bring an Ella tub into your home! We hope you love it! If there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you so much, Tonya!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was looking for a walk-in tub for an elderly person and it started with the company that comes to your house and talks to you about a very expensive tub. It's for like 20,000. I said, “Woah, hang on. Let me look around.” I came across Ella’s Bubbles on Home Depot’s site and I liked the features. So we pursued that and then decided to order it directly from the company. We got an Ella’s Bubbles Petite that's loaded up with everything, including seat heaters and hydro and air jets. And our sales rep, Daphne was great. She worked with me and got it here and it worked. We are very pleased overall and the recipient of the tub is very pleased as well. A local certified plumber installed it and I was a handyman that helped him. But being a jack of all trades, I could have done it myself too.

Jay,

Thank you so much for taking your time out of your day to leave us a review! We'd also like to thank you for giving us a shot! It gives us great encouragement to receive positive feedback from you. If there is ever anything you need, please give us a call at 800-480-6850. Thank you so much.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I'm very satisfied with Ella's Bubbles. Daniela is the one I dealt with almost every time I called in for information on the price, the swing out door and the sizes. There was a particular situation as well and she helped me make sure I got dual massage. So she did a good job and I was very pleased. The price was also fair compared to the sunken one I had in there previously. It was naturally more but I expected that.

Our customer also says they're very happy. That was my main concern because she's a handicapped woman. She has a live-in partner and the whole family uses that tub. We had put another water heater in and I thought the next thing they would complain about is how fast the faucet fills. But they haven't complained about that. Otherwise, the water would only come up to the customer's knees and then the water wouldn't be hot enough all the way up. They only had a 50 gallon electric in there so we put another one in succession and now it is enough. Everything is working great and I haven't had any complaints in a month and a half now. We left a customer satisfied and if I have to look for any more walk-in tubs, I definitely would call Daniela first to get information.

Marge,

Thank you so much Marge for choosing to install an Ella tub! We would be more than happy looking into signing you up as a dealer of ours, as well. If you would like to give Daniela a call we'd be more than happy to do so!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My mom had a stroke and we ended up removing her bathtub and putting a walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles in. I called on the phone and had the order done in five minutes. The rep had a receipt, sent me a copy of the invoice and told me to double check before she ran the credit card. I double checked what she put on the invoice, sent back the thing and said, “This is correct.” Five minutes later, I got a confirmation and five days later, the tub was dropped off at our house. It couldn't have been much easier than what we did. When we put the tub in, I put water shut-offs in the wall behind the tub and I had to pull the actual deep soaking tub out. But walk-in tubs are self-sustained, so if you could hook up the water drain and you have a plug available, then you’re pretty well set.

However, my mom is really small and the walk-in tub was too big for her. She tried to lean forward to turn the knobs which were across from her and she would sometimes slide down into the base part of the tub. So, we took that one out and took the smallest one that Ella's had. I was trying to get some sizes, and the website’s not super great in getting dimensions. I finally got the sizes and I sent an email to customer support. They responded with what was available and gave me some pricing. My mom really likes the new one and she feels a lot safer in it. The only negative is that the faucet controls are not super great for elderly people. It's not super intuitive. The first time she got in the new tub, she turned the knob and turned the sprayer on, which shot her in the face. I just put a little X on the sprayer knob so she knows which one is which. Overall the product works great. It’s really fast and it also empties very fast, which makes it super nice.

Paul,

First we want to say thank you so much for taking time out of your day for leaving us a review! We also want to thank you for being a continuous Ella's Bubbles customer. We are always looking to improve our models and will make sure to pass your message along.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My wife needed a walk-in tub rather than stumbling over the big tub that we had, so I started shopping around for a tub with all the bells and whistles and Ella’s Bubbles seem to have everything that I wanted. We bought the tub back in July and I had a great experience with that. The sales person was very nice and accommodating. It takes so long to fill the tub though. It takes about 10 minutes for it to fill which is the only drawback. But the tub is fine and Ella’s Bubbles did well.

Dick,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. If there is ever any issues you have with your Ella tub, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Ella's Bubbles expert review by Shelley Webb

Makes and sells acrylic walk-in tubs with one or two seats, in addition to accessible shower stalls and kits. Wheelchair accessible walk-in tubs are also available. Their products are manufactured in the United States, and they have dealers across the country who can help you find the best walk-in tub for your needs.

• Inward and outward swinging doors: Choose from either an inward or an outward swinging door for your walk-in tub.

• Assembled and tested in the United States: All of Ella’s Bubbles products are assembled and tested in Chicago, Illinois.

• Ella’s Bubbles shower stalls and kits: Ella’s shower stalls and kits provide a low threshold to help anyone with limited mobility who has problems bathing or showering. They have multi-piece units and acrylic wall liners for remodels and one-piece units for new construction.

• Dual drain: All Ella’s Bubbles walk-in bathtubs are equipped with a dual drain system that consists of two independent overflow valves and two ADA compatible extension handles. This draining system can empty the tub within 80 seconds.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information