4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

140 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I've been researching walk-in tubs for over a year and I found out about Ella's Bubbles three months before I did the purchase. The company was very new to me and I have done research on almost everybody in North America that either sold or manufacture walk-in tubs. I did a spreadsheet of pricing and features of all the ones that I came across, and I kept coming back to Ella’s Bubbles. I wasn't familiar with them so I drilled down more into research and found out that a lot of their manufacturing was done right here in America, and compared to even more expensive tubs, they offered full feature options. I also found information from other people who has purchased from them and about the parts and manufacturing. Based on what I wanted, it looked like they were a company for me to take a chance with, compared to even more established companies.

The interaction with the sales representative was good but initially, I wasn’t sure if I could purchase direct. So, I was calling and talking to sales reps about features and shipping. On the second call, I was informed that I could purchase direct from them and if I go online, I could find one that they would match the price with. So, that worked to my benefit. I kept looking around Home Depot, Amazon and someone was running a discount on the one that I was interested in. When I called the rep, she said she could match that. I got the Ultimate tub a month ago and the bathroom space is currently being prepared for the tub installation.

My home was flooded and I’m doing a complete renovation. I informed the sales rep that I was having problems with freight shipments for some big-ticket items and she told me that they would call me when the tub is at the terminal and schedule a delivery. I never got the call and so I decided to follow-up with the freight company. When I called them, they informed me that they had already tried to deliver and nobody was at my house, so they were in the process of sending it back. They told me that they could not reschedule delivery to somebody from the manufacturer and to call to guarantee they would have to pay for a re-delivery. When I called my sales rep about it, she took care of it. She called them and we thought everything' was worked out but I still had some issues, so the unit was at the terminal for over three weeks before I was able to get them to schedule a delivery.

Once the sales rep got back with them and got everything planned out, I had a call on the day of the delivery from the freight truck. The rep was telling me that he was three blocks from my house and he was looking at my residence location on Google map and he wanted to know if I could come in a truck to where he had stopped and get it out the freight truck. The sales rep made it clear that before I let them take it out the truck, if there were any blemishes or anything looks suspicious with the crate, to leave it on the truck. However, it was pristine and well-packed. The guy claimed that he was unsure if he could bring the truck or trailer into the neighbor. I had no problems once he arrived at the house and I was able to inspect the package. When I opened the tub, it was beautiful. I would recommend Ella’s Bubbles 100%.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I was doing an internet search and I found Ella's Bubbles. The website was ver easy to understand and it had a lot of information for a person like myself that would wanna install it. I made a comment on the website that they showed a left-hand door with a right-hand part number. I brought it to their attention and then I went back about two weeks later and saw that it was corrected. I kinda thought that was cool because it’s a little misleading. You wanna be sure.

I saw they were quality product and when I reached out to them, the gal that works there was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I wanted to buy one that I can go pick up somewhere and I was able to go down there and pick it up. I requested a quote on January 22nd. Daphne was the account manager and she was a very, very pleasant lady to talk to and do business with. They gave me an excellent price and a quote.

Originally, I was getting the larger one and then I found something on the website of how many gallons and I was kinda worried about my tank in the basement, the pump not being able to keep up with the kind of drainage plus to just conserve on the water. I decided that a smaller model was fine and I ended up settling an order confirmation and ended up with Ella’s Deluxe item. I got the dual massage, hydro jets, and I got the MicroBubble with it with the brass filler so it would fill faster. Plus, I like the quality of that faucet better.

I installed it myself, so it went excellent. And that’s one thing that I liked about their company. One company I originally called charged 22 grand for installation and wouldn’t let me install it myself. With Ella's Bubbles, I can install it myself and it was very easy to install and had good instructions. I had no problem at all. But I expected a little bit more pressure out of the jets. I feel just a little bit weakened pressure and they're not the strongest that I would like to see. But I’m used to a hot tub and a hot tub must have a bigger pump or bigger motor in it. Also, it ends up taking care of my back problem and I feel relaxed and that’s the main part.

I like the door opening to the inside versus outside. Originally, I put it in because the mother-in-law was gonna move in part time to keep her out of the home full time and I thought that that’s a little riskier if somebody’s opening it inadvertently. But, again, I like the door opening to the inside anyway. It’s a lot better to have water pressure pushing on the door even though it’s got a mechanism to cross the gasket so nothing leaks. It’s a great product and I’ve recommended it to other people and I would keep on recommending it.

Mr. Burandt,

First, we want to thank you for choosing to bring an Ella's Bubbles tub into your home. We also want to thank you for leaving us such a well thought out review. We love hearing reviews from our customers so we can keep making new products! If there is anything else you need do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you so much!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I had been specifically looking for a walk-in tub where you weren't trapped to sitting there in a chair and you could stretch out. I saw different tubs offered on eBay and I was attracted to Ella's Bubbles. Aside from the regular down at the floor-level bathtub, Ella's is the only one that has two seats. I also liked the features of the tub in comparison to other manufacturers and how Ella's make their tubs. One of the things they asked when looking for a tub was if the tub has this, that and something else. And when I was looking through it, the other tubs didn't have those.

I bought my walk-in tub from a dealer called DiscoBath, a vendor on eBay. He was great about making sure I got exactly the tub I wanted because there were two sizes of the five-foot tub and I wanted the bigger one. He was also really great about getting the shipping set up and notifying me about it. But when I had a small problem with the tub when we were installing it, he wasn't so helpful. What happened was my plumber screwed up one of the gaskets for the drain because he thought there was a burr on the drain. He thought he had ringed the gasket. I went to Ella's website and contacted their customer service directly. They were fantastic. They overnight mailed me a new set of gaskets.

During the installation, we were fortunate. My husband and I have a house that we needed a lot of work on to be able to sell it. I had a whole crew of people and I already had a plumber who was experienced in installing tubs. I also had a handy-man who was able to do the things that I needed. We are living in a 70-year-old house and a problem we had during the installation was the doorway into the bathroom was only 22 inches wide, so we had to take out part of the wall to get the tub it. We also had to take out a window of the house. Once the tub was in the bathroom, we had to put the wall back the way it was. We also had to take out the ceiling of the room underneath the tub to get the plumbing installed correctly. Our installation, therefore, was a little bit more complicated than most people because our house is ancient.

My husband and I really love our walk-in tub. My husband had been having trouble standing in the shower that we had before. Now, it's really great for him because we put a grab bar on the wall and he can get in and out of the tub just fine. Overall, I was extremely pleased with Ella's Bubbles. Sergio, their customer service guy, he gave me his number and his email so I could directly contact him if I had any problems or concerns. He was always available and it had been a really good experience.

Marie,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such a thoughtful review! It's customers like you that make selling walk-in tubs worth while. We are glad that you and family love our tub, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

If you ever need anything in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you so much, Marie!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I needed hip repair and I needed a safer bathtub. I saw the American Standard advertised on the TV and I checked into that but it was way too expensive. Then I checked around other places. I happen to have a dealer in the closest big town to me and the company that he works with is Ella’s Bubbles. He recommended them so I checked online and decided that was the one I wanted.

At the time, the dealer in the area would rather sell hot tubs than step-in bathtubs and he wasn’t good about finding out what model I would need. I wanted the pulsing bubbles to be on my neck and my shoulders because I have arthritis in my neck. Some tubs are shallower and I wanted a very deep one. But he didn’t get back to me when I called him. So, I finally dealt directly with Ella’s Bubbles in Chicago and ordered it right from the warehouse. I asked a lot of questions and the reps were good to work with. it was an investment for us. The tub is not cheap but it was a luxury I wanted to have. They were so helpful in explaining everything to me and how everything would work before I ever ordered it. Then they drop shipped it on a big truck right to my doorway.

After that, we called the contractor and he wanted to charge a couple of thousand dollars to take our other tub out. He said he wouldn’t be able to salvage it because it would be too much work and we thought that was not good. It was only about 10 years old and it was a very nice bathtub that we had in there. So, we chose to do the installation ourselves. When the tub came, it was totally complete and all we had to do was get the old tub out, put the new one in, refinish the wall because the space isn’t the same, and hook up the plumbing and electrical. My husband’s very handy at this and the installation was very easy for us.

We got the step-in bathtub and it is the Malibu model. It is tall and has a door that swings open. You can have the door swing in or swing out but I couldn’t see any reason having a door in there with me, so mine opens from outside. When you make a little five-inch step into the tub, you got handrails to hang on to so you won't slip and fall. When you sit down on an elevated seat, it's all molder fiberglass. And when you pull the door shut and lock it, you're gonna fill this thing with water and you can't get out until the water is out or you will have it all over your house. But it's totally a safe way for elderly people. I'm gonna be 70 and it was just time. If I want to continue taking enjoyable bubble baths, I needed something like this.

I love our Ella's Bubbles tub and and I'm enjoying it. I even wrote them a letter of recommendation as I had a good turnout from them. I had good service and everything went beautifully. The tub takes a great amount of water and when someone gets in it, you just place your amount of body weight and volume so it's not that much, but I use it every day either to shampoo my hair or shower. There is a handheld shower in it. But to fill the tub up, I try not to do it more than once a week because it needs a lot of water.

Other than that, I'm so relaxed when I use the tub and my muscles feel good. The hydrating bubbles got a lot of force so they're pushing on whenever you let them rub on your body. They massage you then there's the micro bubbles feature which is an extra thing that I wanted because the sales pitch from everybody I talked to was that the bubbles are so penetrating to your skin that they clean the pores. They said that the bubbles soften your skin and you don’t even need soap in it. Of course, if you put too much soap, you get too many bubbles because of all the bubbling action. But my skin is so soft. I used to get dry skin in the winter time when the season change. My elbows would get dry and I'd lather on the lotion, but I don’t have to do that anymore. These micro bubbles debride your skin gently. They're not pulling your skin off but they get rid of your dead skin cells and you are totally clean.

Ella's Bubbles are also a phone call or a computer click away when I need them and they get right back to me. In fact, we had one little episode when I got in the tub and it was taking longer to fill up than it normally did. The pressure of the water was making a lot of noise and when I turned it off, I saw that the water was running out the drain. It was no wonder the tub was not filling up. I had to empty it to see what the problem was and there was a little gasket on the plunger seal that seals the tub when you shut the drain had come loose. I called the company and asked if it was something that had been glued on or was it supposed to come off. Their rep said no and they sent me the whole new stainless plunger that goes down into the tub and seals it. I didn’t even need all of them. But the reps of Ella's Bubbles were very good. They want their customers happy, so when any little thing happens, they're right there to help.

All in all, I'm very happy with company and I've recommended it to all my friends and all my girlfriends of my age in arthritic situation. None of them have tried it out and I told them to come over, take a bath in my bathtub, and see how nice it is. They're all very envious and say that if they ever get one, they're gonna get the kind I got. I'm a good spokesman of the company because I'm very happy with my tub.

Mrs. Maki,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are glad that you and your husband love our product, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. If any of your friends decide to try out your tub and like it, have them give us a call and we will provide them with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you for your kind words and if you ever have any problems with your Ella tub do not hesitate to give us a call.

Sincerely,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I am enjoying the tub that I got from Ella's Bubbles. It's really good and I look forward to using it in the evening. I’m very pleased with it and I’m so glad to have it. It helps with the legs, the back, and the neck. But the seats are very cold and whoever wants a tub has got to have the option for the heated seat. If that would cost extra, I would’ve paid it since I paid $13,000 cash for my tub. So I’m upset with the company that sold it to me because I was never offered the heated seat. What happened was, they had inventory that they wanted to get rid of, so I was told that they only had a couple of left-hand doors or right-hand doors left. They gave me the sales pitch and told me that if I wanted a right-hand door, I had to take advantage of it.

I also had an issue with Reuben, the guy that installed the tub. He knew how to install it and he did a good job. But he messed up our wall terribly. I’m turning 80 tomorrow while my husband is almost 82, and this guy took advantage of us big time. My kids were furious when they saw the state of the wall. There was a lot of stuff and it was tacky and not taken care of.

At the time, we were invited to this beautiful wedding in the Southern Hotel down at the bay in San Diego and I ordered designer shoes for the occasion. When we got back at 2:00 o’clock in the morning on Saturday morning after the Friday night wedding, we had to get the shoes off because my feet and legs were all swollen because of the sciatica. My husband positioned these shoes under our bed. Then the installer came out on Monday morning to do our new tub. We had a lot of stuff to move then Reuben brought this big machine and they were busy. We were keeping out of the way and after they left on Tuesday evening, I went looking for my shoes and they were missing. But I didn’t move my shoes as I couldn’t get on low on the floor because of sciatica. I also took pictures while they were here and I know that Reuben took my shoes. Now all my friends are saying that Reuben’s wife is wearing them.

And when he came back September 20th, which was our 60th wedding anniversary, I got after him about the shoes and he was blinking like crazy. I hope he never comes back again and I don't want him to. But at the same time, if anything goes wrong with Ella’s Bubbles, we’ll have to get him back again and I’m very sad about that. So, I’m not going to be all gooey getting others to buy an Ella's Bubbles tub because of Reuben since this company is the only one down here that sells Ella’s Bubbles.

Other than that, I found Ella's Bubbles's lie-in tub on Amazon and I was gonna get that, too. But I’m so unhappy with the people that sold me my first Ella's Bubbles tub and the crew they sent out for the installation that I didn’t bother. I know Home Depot also sells Ella's Bubbles lie-in tubs and we may just go there. But I would never go back to this company because Reuben would be coming back and we will not have him in the house again. I’m still trying to get the issue sorted out with his company because one way or the other, I’ll never get my shoes back, but they are going to reimburse me for those shoes. When I tried to call the retailer and left messages, I was totally ignored. I kept asking for the manager because he was so sweet and nice when I was talking to him, but nobody is willing to call me back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: June 13, 2019

The woman from Ella's Bubbles with whom I spoke with was wonderful. I bought an Ultimate tub through her and the installation was conducted by Bathrooms By Design. The owner, Jim was a wonderful guy as well and he had a master plumber, master electrician, tile installer and a carpenter with him. They did a good job and built the tub right in. Before that there was an oversized double Whirlpool which was like half a bathroom. When the installers took that out, they rebuilt the whole thing to box the new tub in. The tile goes right to the ceiling and all around the tub.

However, I tried the tub and I had a problem with the lights. They were working for about 10 minutes then they went out. I thought that was unusual because there’s supposed to be a time, like for an hour. I pressed the button again but it wouldn’t go back on. So, I figured it was broken. I was looking at it and I noticed that the flange and that metal piece around it was a bit loose such that I could turn it. The other ones were tight so I'm starting to wonder if the water gets under the flange and whether that would affect the lights. I’m gonna send it in for the warranty. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying my Ella's Bubbles very much. I like it better than my old Whirlpool because of the air bubbles which add a lot of pressure.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Ella's Bubbles has a good value product based on what features the tub has and the price point versus the price point of other tubs with less features. We got the Ella Ultimate and it had a lot of jets on the floor and on the back and it had some lights. Its quality is competitive.

Original review: June 8, 2019

When I built my house, I got a shower that’s got a low lip on it. I shopped at Lowe’s in Marble Falls, Texas and Ella's Bubbles was the only one that had the shower design that I wanted. I picked the shower I wanted and they sent it to me. I had a couple of guys install it and when I I gave them specific instructions on what to do, they did it and they had no major troubles. I really like the shower. It's the best and it's exactly what I wanted.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I’m a contractor and I ordered a walk-in tub with massage and therapeutic LED lighting from Ella's Bubbles for a client. We also added a heated seat and the headrest. We haven't put it in yet and it's just sitting in a crate ‘til we get the house done, but the rep was excellent and I’d recommend them.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Purchased 44x42 3mm/clear - AEGIS 4 Fold Bath Screen. Sliding Shower Door. Tempered Clear Glass with High Quality Durable Hardware in Chrome. Product arrived on time, packaged very well. Reasonable cost. Looks nice and accents the new walk in bathtub. Excellent installation instructions. Quality product, a good value.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I first came across Ella's Bubbles on Amazon and I went with them for their price. My wife picked out the product and though the installation was a little difficult, it was fine.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Ella's Bubbles had a good rating and I liked the options and the pricing. I got the Ultimate tub four weeks ago. The rep lacked some technical knowledge that I kinda needed. So, she would have to keep referring to their technical team. But in general, she was very helpful and the interaction was good.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I got the handicapped model with the door that opens outward from Ella Bubbles. As far as with the salespeople explaining the capacity of the hot water tank, I feel like that shouldn’t be left to the consumer to just understand what they need to have. I had no clue how many gallons of water I needed. I only have managed to take a lukewarm bath a couple of times I’ve used it. I need to get a bigger water heater.

Somebody at the sales end also should have said, “Wait, before you order it, let’s check this out. How are you gonna get it in?” Especially knowing it’s a mobile home and it’s not a new home being built. Hearing mobile home, some red flags should go up. I purchased online. I’m on the Mexican border in Texas and there's no one local. After I ordered the tub, the installer realized nothing was gonna fit. So he had a little more work to do than he thought he was gonna have. I am very large. I get into the tub and there is room for another person in it almost. It’s huge. But I probably didn’t need anything near that big. The large size would’ve accommodated me perfectly. Nevertheless, the tub itself seems to be really good and I'm happy with Ella.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 17, 2019

The tub from Ella’s Bubbles is amazing and I love it. I purchased it a couple of months ago and Dave, the salesman, was great. He did everything for me. I went through all of the choices and the one I wanted was the tub for two. My tub did not come in a box, which was making me think that it was a used tub. I told Dave about that, but he said that it was new and that I didn't have to worry about it. But how would I know that?

Dave said that it would take two days to install the tub, but it took five days of my time because I got inexperienced installers and it was their first time to install this certain type of tub. The installers didn’t use wood that was treated and I wasn’t very happy about that. It should have been treated because they got moisture in the bathroom. I would've preferred that they sent me this other installer with 40 years of experience but he would be charging more and Dave wanted to save money. Also, he didn’t ask me if I wanted plastic piping or if I wanted copper piping. They just did what they wanted to do without even asking me. So, I spent another $1,150 to redo the piping downstairs in the basement and change it to copper. Once I finish all the piping, I’m gonna call back and tell him what I have gone through so he can see it for himself.

Dave also went downstairs and saw everything that I had from the electrical, the water, to everything, and he should’ve informed me that my 75 gallons of hot water tank would not be enough. I had to install another hot water tank because by the time I took my tub bath and wanted to shower down, I’d be out of hot water. I’m not a professional who does these tubs. And these were a lot of things he should've informed me about, but he didn't. But Dave is a nice guy and I like him. He helped me out in choosing the right tub and he got me a good tub.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I had already picked out a walk-in bathtub and ordered it and then I left for a month while the bathroom was being done. When I returned, I found out that the manufacturer of the tub I ordered had stopped so the supplier couldn’t provide it to me anymore. So I started doing my own search and found Ella’s. What I really needed, even more than the walk-in was a transfer tub. And that’s something that I didn’t really see others offering as good a tub as what Ella’s Bubbles have offered. When I purchased the tub, I just sent an email requesting information. Then I received a call-back and they sent a brochure. I proceeded to do some due diligence on it, decided that it’s what I wanted, and they worked with me. They were very nice and straightforward. I also talked to a fellow in the customer service by the name of Sergio. He has been very helpful.

I made the purchase about three months ago. Unfortunately, the tub has never worked and it has not been used yet. It has a pump, blower, and water re-circulation, and nothing works. Ella's Bubbles has sent a couple of power modules to replace the power in it, but those don’t work either. They’ve tried to be helpful. At one point, they’ve talked about sending another tub as a replacement. But instead of taking this tub out, which is installed, I'd rather have an effort to find out what's wrong and fix it first. And a technician from Ella’s is coming to review it.

This is, primarily, for my wife who is a paraplegic. She needs it for therapeutic and medical purposes, so it’s very important to get this done. My wife is extremely frustrated, but we’re making progress. When we were out of the house for a month, we went out to the West Coast and she was anticipating getting home and have everything done. Other than that, the tub is really well finished. It looks great. I’ve tried it. I can actually put the lift underneath the tub, so I can use a bathing sling to put my wife in the tub from the lift, and that’s really important. Even doing that is a two-person operation to get her in the bathtub. It’s a very good design, and I’ve designed a very large bathroom for that purpose.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I purchased a walk-in bathtub which has the bubbles and the jacuzzi from Ella's Bubbles. It’s a very nice-looking unit. Their reps were also very helpful. When we were missing two hoses, the department where they would carry all that stuff, immediately got it in the mail and FedExed it to us.

Original review: May 12, 2019

We were doing a bathroom renovation for my mother. So we were looking for a walk-in tub, and Ella's Bubbles came up on the search. The sales rep I spoke with directly at Ella's was superb. He was easy to get ahold of. We had the tub installed. We had Home Depot come in and do the tile work around the tub and on the floor. But something apparently went wrong with the installers and there was a technical issue. The warranty was great, and we got the tub repaired. They stand behind the product, and their customer service was superb. My mother has the model with the lights, the whirlpool feature and the air bubbles. We like the well-made door. I have recommended Ella's to everyone that I think may be in need of that.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I like that the products of Ella's Bubbles are made in the United States. I asked my wife what she wanted and she picked the micro bubbles and the water jets. We made the purchase a month ago and interacting with the reps was very good. The dealer I talked to was good as well as their service tech.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We got our Ella Deluxe massage walk in bathtub, I got it out of the box and fill the tub to check it for leaks before installation and notice a good leak. I have to pack the tub back and take it back to Lowe's. Hope can get a replacement tub quickly. Hernan **

Original review: May 7, 2019

I was looking for a tub and I got a hold of Ella's Bubbles. I called them on a Wednesday and I had the tub here by Monday, and that was a long way. A plumber hooked the tub up for me and he didn't have any trouble at all and he was gone in a few minutes. The tub is expensive, but it's the best one in the market. You can fill the bottom part up with just a few inches of water and you can get in and fill it up instead of filling up the whole tub with water. That's the only tub in the market that does that. I've had it for about a month and I like everything about it. It's a little bit hard to adjust the leg levelers, but that's pretty common on anything like that. Overall, the guys from Ella's Bubbles are good people and they know what they're doing. They gave good service all the way around.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ella’s Bubbles offered more features, and the sales rep was good and courteous. I purchased the walk-in tub about three months ago, and we had a construction company in town set it up. We've just got it installed, and it was good. We had a total renovation of the bathroom, and it was a long process that took about three months. My experience with Ella's Bubbles is, so far, so good.

Resolution response: May 2, 2019

I ended up having to block the salesman that works for Ella's Bubbles installer company after he continued to harass me. They insist that the company itself had nothing to do with the people hired by their installation company. They reported that they fired him. I don't feel comfortable giving them a good review, but I don't know if they deserve a good one.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Ella's Bubbles may have a decent product, but their salespeople are horrible. One of them contacted me, and when I told him I was going with a different company, he demanded to know who and became angry. When I hung up on him, he sent me a text saying that I was a horrible person. If I could, I would link a copy of the text message to this review. In other parts of the country, they may have good people, but if you're thinking of buying an Ella's Bubbles bathtub in Georgia, think again. They get very hostile and insulting if you refuse.

Original review: March 31, 2019

About a month ago, I purchased a wheelchair-accessible, jetted walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles. My experience in dealing with their rep was very good. We put the tub in ourselves, and it's a high-quality tub. I’m very happy with it.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I purchased a tub from Ella's Bubbles three years ago. I did a lot of research. My mother is elderly and has been with me for 16 years. Our walk-in shower was no longer working and I was trying to find something that I could get for her that would work for her at that time. The Infusion MicroBubble appealed to me. My mother has very thin skin. Her skin could actually tear just by using a face cloth. With the Infusion MicroBubble added, you do not have to rub the skin with anything. Plus, it eliminates the need for soap. It just takes all the dead skin off and your skin is like silk. She’s gonna be 98 this year, she has better skin than me.

The tub's quality seemed much higher than most I had looked at. I thought their Companion tub would work for us until my mother had a massive stroke last year. She could no longer walk and I had to get the wheelchair accessible tub. Ella's Bubbles had the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with in the last 15 years. Every question was answered, every callback made, and every issue was addressed. Plus, Sergio, a technical person, has been excellent.

Original review: March 26, 2019

A supply company in Joplin, Missouri had given us a brochure for Ella's Bubbles. I called the company, they asked questions, and I found out that I could buy directly. So, I made a purchase for a walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles two weeks ago. It was the top of the line and it got the whole works as far as the customization so it has everything that they could furnish.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I saw Ella's Bubbles on Amazon when I was doing a Google search and then I contacted them directly. I liked their options and the price. Also, Daphne was great to work with and fulfilled everything I needed. I bought the Ultimate tub with the glass enclosure a couple of weeks ago and they were able to customize my order. I added microbubbles, aromatherapy, the heated seat, and the digital controls. I had the tub delivered and the experience was fine.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I learned about Ella's Bubbles through research and the lines in their tub looked better than the other ones. I called them to see what they had and I picked it up at Lowe's, and then a licensed tub installer installed it for me. I've had the tub for just under a year. I would've probably went a different way completely had I done more research, because the water does actually pool in the cracks, the recesses around the center of the tub, when it was said it wouldn't do that. Also, I would suggest that if they're gonna have that type of tub with a seat in it, they need to have the panels go all the way down to the ground and not have a seam in the middle of it.

Original review: March 13, 2019

A customer of mine picked an Ella’s Bubbles shower enclosure for a remodel that I did for them. The installation was straightforward but the enclosure had a manufacturing issue. One of the parts of the fiberglass chipped. So, Ella’s Bubbles had to send out a repair crew to come fix it up. Arranging that was very easy though. The hardest part was trying to coordinate with the customer to coordinate with the fix up crew. Still, Ella’s Bubbles was pretty good and they were responsive.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I liked that the door opened out on the Ella’s Bubbles tub and it drained quickly. There are two drains. There is also the head rest where you lay your head against. Then everything else was basic that everybody else had – the air jets, the water jets and the showerhead. I checked out all the rest of the companies online and although there were a couple of things that Ella’s Bubbles didn’t have, those things that I wanted, they had. The only trouble is that the tub takes 15 minutes or more to fill up. You would be sitting in this tub naked and the water is filling up for 15 minutes. It is really a pain. If I had known that, then I wouldn’t have bought one. The water jets on our feet aren’t strong enough either. But I don’t know if you can adjust it by turning the ones on your back down and put the pressure to the feet. We haven’t tried that yet. I made the purchase three weeks ago and it was installed two weeks ago.

The sales rep we dealt with was very knowledgeable. The only problem was that Ella’s Bubbles have so many models and they change so often so he didn’t have all the proper paperwork to show me what the product would look like. I had pictures but the specs were different. On the other hand, the installers did an excellent job. It was a tricky installation and it took almost three days. We had a steel tub which was very heavy to get out and they had to break it up. Our door jamb was also narrower than the tub so they had to cut the door jambs on either side. They were worker bees and their workmanship was terrific.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I did some research online and I liked that Ella's Bubbles has the two-seater tub where one can bend. So, I made a purchase and I had a very good experience with their rep. I had a question and they answered it. Then I called back and I asked more questions. The delivery was on time and everything came in good shape. The whole process was not difficult and I was pleased. And then, I had my own installer, Bob, and he did a good job. I wish I got a bigger tub but that's on me. The tub is smaller than I expected. If it was in a showroom where I could actually see it, I would have made a better decision. And so, a showroom would be great.

Ella's Bubbles expert review by Shelley Webb

Makes and sells acrylic walk-in tubs with one or two seats, in addition to accessible shower stalls and kits. Wheelchair accessible walk-in tubs are also available. Their products are manufactured in the United States, and they have dealers across the country who can help you find the best walk-in tub for your needs.

• Inward and outward swinging doors: Choose from either an inward or an outward swinging door for your walk-in tub.

• Assembled and tested in the United States: All of Ella’s Bubbles products are assembled and tested in Chicago, Illinois.

• Ella’s Bubbles shower stalls and kits: Ella’s shower stalls and kits provide a low threshold to help anyone with limited mobility who has problems bathing or showering. They have multi-piece units and acrylic wall liners for remodels and one-piece units for new construction.

• Dual drain: All Ella’s Bubbles walk-in bathtubs are equipped with a dual drain system that consists of two independent overflow valves and two ADA compatible extension handles. This draining system can empty the tub within 80 seconds.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information