4.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

122 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 15, 2019

Ella's Bubbles may have a decent product, but their salespeople are horrible. One of them contacted me, and when I told him I was going with a different company, he demanded to know who and became angry. When I hung up on him, he sent me a text saying that I was a horrible person. If I could, I would link a copy of the text message to this review. In other parts of the country, they may have good people, but if you're thinking of buying an Ella's Bubbles bathtub in Georgia, think again. They get very hostile and insulting if you refuse.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2019

About a month ago, I purchased a wheelchair-accessible, jetted walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles. My experience in dealing with their rep was very good. We put the tub in ourselves, and it's a high-quality tub. I’m very happy with it.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I purchased a tub from Ella's Bubbles three years ago. I did a lot of research. My mother is elderly and has been with me for 16 years. Our walk-in shower was no longer working and I was trying to find something that I could get for her that would work for her at that time. The Infusion MicroBubble appealed to me. My mother has very thin skin. Her skin could actually tear just by using a face cloth. With the Infusion MicroBubble added, you do not have to rub the skin with anything. Plus, it eliminates the need for soap. It just takes all the dead skin off and your skin is like silk. She’s gonna be 98 this year, she has better skin than me.

The tub's quality seemed much higher than most I had looked at. I thought their Companion tub would work for us until my mother had a massive stroke last year. She could no longer walk and I had to get the wheelchair accessible tub. Ella's Bubbles had the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with in the last 15 years. Every question was answered, every callback made, and every issue was addressed. Plus, Sergio, a technical person, has been excellent.

Original review: March 26, 2019

A supply company in Joplin, Missouri had given us a brochure for Ella's Bubbles. I called the company, they asked questions, and I found out that I could buy directly. So, I made a purchase for a walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles two weeks ago. It was the top of the line and it got the whole works as far as the customization so it has everything that they could furnish.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I saw Ella's Bubbles on Amazon when I was doing a Google search and then I contacted them directly. I liked their options and the price. Also, Daphne was great to work with and fulfilled everything I needed. I bought the Ultimate tub with the glass enclosure a couple of weeks ago and they were able to customize my order. I added microbubbles, aromatherapy, the heated seat, and the digital controls. I had the tub delivered and the experience was fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: March 14, 2019

I learned about Ella's Bubbles through research and the lines in their tub looked better than the other ones. I called them to see what they had and I picked it up at Lowe's, and then a licensed tub installer installed it for me. I've had the tub for just under a year. I would've probably went a different way completely had I done more research, because the water does actually pool in the cracks, the recesses around the center of the tub, when it was said it wouldn't do that. Also, I would suggest that if they're gonna have that type of tub with a seat in it, they need to have the panels go all the way down to the ground and not have a seam in the middle of it.

Original review: March 13, 2019

A customer of mine picked an Ella’s Bubbles shower enclosure for a remodel that I did for them. The installation was straightforward but the enclosure had a manufacturing issue. One of the parts of the fiberglass chipped. So, Ella’s Bubbles had to send out a repair crew to come fix it up. Arranging that was very easy though. The hardest part was trying to coordinate with the customer to coordinate with the fix up crew. Still, Ella’s Bubbles was pretty good and they were responsive.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I liked that the door opened out on the Ella’s Bubbles tub and it drained quickly. There are two drains. There is also the head rest where you lay your head against. Then everything else was basic that everybody else had – the air jets, the water jets and the showerhead. I checked out all the rest of the companies online and although there were a couple of things that Ella’s Bubbles didn’t have, those things that I wanted, they had. The only trouble is that the tub takes 15 minutes or more to fill up. You would be sitting in this tub naked and the water is filling up for 15 minutes. It is really a pain. If I had known that, then I wouldn’t have bought one. The water jets on our feet aren’t strong enough either. But I don’t know if you can adjust it by turning the ones on your back down and put the pressure to the feet. We haven’t tried that yet. I made the purchase three weeks ago and it was installed two weeks ago.

The sales rep we dealt with was very knowledgeable. The only problem was that Ella’s Bubbles have so many models and they change so often so he didn’t have all the proper paperwork to show me what the product would look like. I had pictures but the specs were different. On the other hand, the installers did an excellent job. It was a tricky installation and it took almost three days. We had a steel tub which was very heavy to get out and they had to break it up. Our door jamb was also narrower than the tub so they had to cut the door jambs on either side. They were worker bees and their workmanship was terrific.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I did some research online and I liked that Ella's Bubbles has the two-seater tub where one can bend. So, I made a purchase and I had a very good experience with their rep. I had a question and they answered it. Then I called back and I asked more questions. The delivery was on time and everything came in good shape. The whole process was not difficult and I was pleased. And then, I had my own installer, Bob, and he did a good job. I wish I got a bigger tub but that's on me. The tub is smaller than I expected. If it was in a showroom where I could actually see it, I would have made a better decision. And so, a showroom would be great.

Original review: March 10, 2019

We purchased the shorty walk-in from Ella's Bubbles. It's the smallest one they make and it has the enclosed side and a panel to enclose one end. So, it does not have to go in a bath installation. That was the other selling point. We only had two walls to install it in. Also, it has the heated seat. For deliveries, we get FedEx down here and we even get fuel delivery trucks down here and those are not problems. But anything bigger than that and it becomes a serious issue. When the tub was delivered to me in Maine, they put it on a 40-foot long 18-wheeler and it was the only thing in the back of the truck. They had to literally drop it at the top of the driveway. Thankfully, my neighbor has a pickup truck, so we slid it off the 18-wheeler straight into the back of his pickup and he just backed out. He and I unloaded it into the garage and that was fine. As I understand it, this was a third party contract. This was not Ella's Bubbles itself.

Apart from that, it went in beautifully and it's still working beautifully. Unfortunately, the lady for whom it was purchased is no longer with us. But when she used the tub, she enjoyed it very, very much. Quite recently, her great-granddaughter was here visiting from England and we introduced her to the walk-in tub and had to carry her out of the house, kicking and screaming because she did not want to go back to England. That's how much she loved the walk-in tub.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Ella's Bubbles was chosen by my client and we purchased a standard tub from them. The rep explained everything as far as the details of the product, and our interaction was fine.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I filled out a form and David, the Ella's Bubbles rep, called right away. He did a good job of telling me all the reasons I would really like the bath and we decided to purchase it. We built a new bathroom. I told the rep what I wanted on it and that is how it came. My builder and his team did the installation and it was very good. And as far as how the bathroom looks, my experience was very positive.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I liked the style at Ella's Bubbles. I knew what I was looking for and I ordered it online. I got the shower and it seems to be okay. I installed it myself. I didn’t have any problems and it is working good.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Ella's Bubbles looked like a better product. I liked the number of jets, adjustability, and accessories. Also, the reps were very professional and courteous. They even checked out the price of other locations and reduced theirs until theirs was lesser. The product weighs 310 pounds, so it had to have a pallet delivery, and it was delivered by a truck and into the garage. The packaging of the material was so that nothing inside was damaged, which is very good. I wish they would include a how-to video though. Overall, my experience with Ella's Bubbles was excellent. They delivered what they promised, and they were on time.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We had a very bad experience with Ella’s Bubbles and it resulted in a big loss at the project that we took. The item was very unprofessionally delivered and also, it wasn’t as it was described. Ella’s Bubbles cost us $5,000 to $6,000. We purchased from them on December 10th and we were promised that the item would be delivered within a week, but we got it almost a month later and then delayed the project completely over a month. The customer had to stay in a hotel because the project wasn’t completed nearly a month. And then, the bathtub wasn’t pre-drilled, and the shower faucet wasn’t there. We don’t make a tub drilling and that was why I had to hire another person to come and make a hole on the acrylic tub. It was a completely messed up experience.

The tub wasn’t planned to be purchased from Ella’s Bubbles. Unfortunately, Google directed us to them with the walk-in tubs and it was a big disappointment. I would never, ever purchase Ella’s Bubbles tubs. It was 2018’s biggest failure on my end. I've done 30 projects and we messed it up because of them. We build and remodel homes, and delays of this much can mess up the whole progress of the project. Ella’s Bubbles was well-aware of what was going on and they have done nothing. I've contacted them multiple times and whoever was doing this process completely from start to finish was all failure. No one responded on time and they offered a very amateur way of handling the issue.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I was looking for a walk-in shower for my husband and I went to Home Depot and Lowe’s, and I didn’t care for the product lines. So, I went on the internet and I liked the fact that Ella’s Bubbles could customize my order and make it to my specifications. I sent an e-mail of inquiry and dealt with their lady sales representative. I dealt with her back and forth on e-mail and placed my order through her. After I placed my order, she even e-mailed me right away and said, “You realize now that this won’t go in a house that’s already built.” And I e-mailed her back saying that I have realized that, and that I was ripping out the wall to put it in. And she said okay. She was a very nice lady.

I had a built-in seat, some shelves, hand grabs, and a low threshold. The installation was awesome. I took the wall out to put in a pocket door instead of a standard door, so that if my husband falls, I can get in there. And the walk-in shower went in so easy. It just took two people to carry it in the house. We put it in place. It made it right up to all my stuff already, then we re-plumbed it, and it was done in a day. The wall wasn’t back together for a while, but the shower was. Other than waiting for the caulking to dry on the shower doors because I put glass doors on it, the shower was ready to go that day. I would recommend the product and would share with other people that the ease of customization and customer support from Ella's Bubbles are outstanding.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I bought a bathtub for my mother in Oklahoma and I had it shipped, and Ella’s Bubbles was quick. They got the tub that I wanted and got it when and where I wanted it. The representatives were nice as well. They did what they were supposed to do, kept in contact and got it done. It's a great tub and my mother is happy with it.

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We're glad to hear your Mother is happy with her new bathtub, and that the process went off without a hitch. We love it when things just fall into place.

Have a wonderful day,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: March 1, 2019

Ella’s Bubbles had more options and the prices were good. I put in over 30 walk-in tubs last year and when I saw the Ella’s Bubbles tub, I thought we would try it. Working on the product was easier than the last time because everything is already put together on when I get them. The sales representative was very prompt on getting the process back and since I started dealing with her, I’ve sold five or six already.

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We're always striving to make things easier for our dealers and installers, which results in a better experience for the customer and everyone involved. Glad to hear you're recommending Ella's to your clients!

Looking forward to assisting you and your customers in the future.

Best-

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I found Ella’s Bubbles while searching through Google and it looked like they had the product that I wanted. Everything went really smoothly with my interactions with their rep. They were very responsive, got me what I needed and took good care of me. I bought the wheelchair-accessible tub and self-installed it. I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We're glad to hear everything went smoothly from start to finish. And well done with the self-install! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns moving forward.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Contract w Scott ** 6/9/2018, installed 8/30/2018. No operating booklet supplied - taken by installer? Only have email to note of Warranty start. Installation problems include: a) Tub not level. b) Power GFIs inside enclosure, no ready access to do a reset. c) Replacement doors hung poorly, had to be adjusted by homeowner to latch w/o extreme efforts.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I bought the Ella Elite after much research on walk-in tubs. I could not be more pleased. I am the envy of my family. It is easy to get in and out with it, convenient hand holds. My plumber put in an oversized drain and a full tub drains in one minute. The frosted door makes the tub look elegant. Thank you, it is perfect.

Hi Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review! The Ella Elite is a beautiful bathtub. And glad to hear your installer modified the drain for a fast finish - it makes a huge difference!

Send your envious family & friends our way when they're ready to transform their bathrooms into a relaxing retreat :)

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I absolutely love my shower. We purchased a walk in shower due to my wife being in a wheelchair now. In order for her to come home from the hospital I had to have this done. Customer support helped me track down the location of the shower during Transit so that I can pick it up a week early. They were more than happy to help and I greatly appreciate that.

Hi Bradley,

We're so glad to hear you're happy with our shower and everything worked out well! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Inquiring about products. The sales person was pleasant and helpful. However, I am disappointed with the prices. As a contractor, I am finding more and more clients who need to replace their tub/shower with low or (no curb) shower. It seems to me a high quality 60" shower could be mass produced to meet this need at a reasonable price.

Hi Cory,

Thank you for your feedback. We're continuously developing and improving our manufacturing process to benefit our customers. All of our showers are made in Tennessee, which is certainly not the lowest cost option for production, but we're always working to offer these showers at a competitive price point to the end consumer.

Don't hesitate to reach out in the future as we're constantly updating our product line and pricing.

Best Regards,

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Bad services and was never contacted back. Ever after calling 2 times. I will not use a company that does not call me back. It makes me wonder what would happen if I even needed help with a product.. .I would never get a hold of them. Will not do business with them anymore.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was looking for bathtubs, and so I've searched the internet and found Ella's Bubbles. They seemed to have more tub features. The heated seat is not a common thing. It also has both kinds of bubbles. I like the size of the tub and the fact that it had the dual drains that I thought was a good deal. The reps at Ella's were excellent. We were very pleased. There was a couple parts that were missing. My contractors were so busy they didn't even get the tub installed for months. And so, they didn't notice anything that was missing, but when we got to do the final installation, they discovered that a couple of parts were missing.

I called Ella's and talked to Sergio. He helped me out and got the parts in the mail the next day. It went fine. And then, my plumbers were having some difficulties, and Ella's helped my plumbers figure out what to do. There was a little leak somewhere, and they helped get everything all taken care of. I've never had such good customer service. I was completely shocked.

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We're glad to hear everything worked out well and that you received the support needed for a successful installation. Our customer support is one of the ways we separate ourselves from the pack, so we couldn't be more thrilled with your experience.

Have a wonderful day,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I stumbled into Ella's Bubbles on the internet. And they answered the phone and I talked to a real person. They also had a number of features that I was interested in. I got the Malibu and I've had it for three months. The reps were very cordial and they answered my questions. I've had a couple of problems while I was installing the tub, and they've been really helpful in trying to work through that. Overall, they were responsive. They didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't want, which was a very common experience with the other walk-in tub vendors. One of the things that I was really attracted to was the idea that they weren't trying to sell installation. Everybody else, they don't care what you buy, as long as they can install it. And that's the keeper. I didn't want anybody else to install it. I'm happy they let me do it.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We're happy to hear of your experience with our company and that you're happy with your Malibu bathtub. Our customer support is one of the many things that sets us apart, so when we hear a story like yours it's music to our ears.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We got a Big4Two tub from Ella's Bubbles, and we got the additional Microbubbles which we like. Their rep, Daniela, was great. We wanted the tub shipped to Alaska, and it was not gonna happen, but she made it happen. We like the quality of the tub. It's great. At first, one of the wires was not hooked up, and it wasn't working right. So, we had to call and we had talk to Ella's technicians, which was a little bit of a challenge. But they did their best to help with that and they finally got it figured out. Overall, we're very pleased with Ella's Bubbles.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We're glad to hear the Big4Two made it to Alaska and that you're happy with the experience. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns moving forward.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I am 100 years old and my wife is 88, and we decided that there would come a time when we would need a walk-in tub. We were trying to get ahead of the game. A plumber that sold the tubs told me about Ella's Bubbles, but I didn’t buy from him. I bought a tub directly from Ella and it looks good. It was well-created. It looks like it’s gonna be okay, but I don’t have it hooked up yet. They got it in the bathroom now, but they are gonna hook it up, and they are gonna make it free standing in the middle. We got a huge house and a huge bathroom, so I am just putting it in the middle of the floor.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We're glad to hear you chose an Ella's tub, and can't wait to hear how it works out for you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns during the installation process.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I was building a house for my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. I researched online and I found Ella's Bubbles. Then I checked with some folks that dealt with Ella's Bubbles and have been satisfied with them. I bought two walk-in tubs. One was a dual seater and one was a single-seater. I ordered one on phone and it came out of New Jersey. Our granddaughter has cerebral palsy. And aside from the tub, she has a walk-around seated shower. But she prefers the tub over the walk-around and uses it 95% of the time. We've recommended Ella's Bubbles and we’ve had people come to look at the two tubs with the two views.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We're so happy to hear that you chose Ella's bathtubs for your daughter's home. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising we can think of, so it's fantastic to hear that the word is continuing to spread.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns moving forward.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I liked the styles of the Ella's Bubbles walk-in tubs. And when I called them, I had a great experience. I spoke with Daphne and she was the one that worked with me in putting the order together. She worked with me on the price, and everything went so smoothly. I'm certainly impressed with the company and the folks that I've dealt with so far, especially, Daphne. I purchased a tub for a client. I'm an interior designer, so it's for a project. And my client is very excited about her new tub. I would definitely work with Ella's Bubbles again. I'd look at the entire product line and I'd refer Ella's Bubbles as well.

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review! We're so glad to hear about you choosing Ella's, and your experience with our company. Daphne is fantastic with customers, and will certainly be hearing of your kind words.

Feel free to reach out to us for any walk-in bath projects in the future.

Ella's Bubbles expert review by Shelley Webb

Makes and sells acrylic walk-in tubs with one or two seats, in addition to accessible shower stalls and kits. Wheelchair accessible walk-in tubs are also available. Their products are manufactured in the United States, and they have dealers across the country who can help you find the best walk-in tub for your needs.

• Inward and outward swinging doors: Choose from either an inward or an outward swinging door for your walk-in tub.

• Assembled and tested in the United States: All of Ella’s Bubbles products are assembled and tested in Chicago, Illinois.

• Ella’s Bubbles shower stalls and kits: Ella’s shower stalls and kits provide a low threshold to help anyone with limited mobility who has problems bathing or showering. They have multi-piece units and acrylic wall liners for remodels and one-piece units for new construction.

• Dual drain: All Ella’s Bubbles walk-in bathtubs are equipped with a dual drain system that consists of two independent overflow valves and two ADA compatible extension handles. This draining system can empty the tub within 80 seconds.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information