Call toll free
4.55/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ella's Bubbles provides the best personalized service and customer support for their acrylic and gelcoat walk-in tubs. With over 12 years of experience, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with their craftmanship and care. All of their tubs are assembled, jetted, and tested to perfection in the USA using UL Certified parts to give you the best valued and highest quality walk-in tub. They never stop investing in development to give you exclusive offers such as the removable stainless steel door, patented swivel tray, exfoliating Infusion™ MicroBubble Therapy, independently operated therapeutic foot massage, and much more!

Ella's Bubbles Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

62 Ella's Bubbles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I chose Ella's Bubbles for the size and their ability to get the product out to me. We got a walk-in tub that's for two people. You sit one to the right and one to the left. It was also really good dealing with the sales representatives. I called and told them what I wanted, and they had it shipped out. I wasn’t there when they delivered it. But they just dropped it off in the back.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We liked the idea of the two-person, walk-in tub that we ordered from Ella’s Bubbles. Although we interacted with the sales rep just through email, she was very helpful. The tub that we purchased is a new build, so it isn’t a remodel. It was delivered to our builder and we can't wait to try it out, but it's gonna be a couple of months before we can use it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I bought my walk-in tub from Ella’s Bubbles and I had a short and sweet interaction with their sales rep. I pretty much knew what I wanted before I talked to her, but she was great. I got the best two-seater tub that they had. Then a man showed up on a truck to install the tub. We had our tractor and we put the forks underneath the tub and lowered it down to the ground. The tub that I got is amazing. The little door opens up and there’s a seat on each side. There are bath bubbles that come up quickly. We can make the water look like cool water, as if we're in a swimming pool, and we can also make it blue, green or red. Plus, the tub has this wand that we pull out and we can wash our hair that way while sitting there.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was doing a Google search for walk-in tubs and came upon Ella’s Bubbles. I could buy their tub through Home Depot and use my Home Depot charge card. I purchased a walk-in tub from them and it had everything that I wanted. I’ve used the people that installed the tub before and my dealings with them were fine. I’m really happy with the tub.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was looking for a walk-in tub for an elderly person and it started with the company that comes to your house and talks to you about a very expensive tub. It's for like 20,000. I said, “Woah, hang on. Let me look around.” I came across Ella’s Bubbles on Home Depot’s site and I liked the features. So we pursued that and then decided to order it directly from the company. We got an Ella’s Bubbles Petite that's loaded up with everything, including seat heaters and hydro and air jets. And our sales rep, Daphne was great. She worked with me and got it here and it worked. We are very pleased overall and the recipient of the tub is very pleased as well. A local certified plumber installed it and I was a handyman that helped him. But being a jack of all trades, I could have done it myself too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ella's Bubbles?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My mom had a stroke and we ended up removing her bathtub and putting a walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles in. I called on the phone and had the order done in five minutes. The rep had a receipt, sent me a copy of the invoice and told me to double check before she ran the credit card. I double checked what she put on the invoice, sent back the thing and said, “This is correct.” Five minutes later, I got a confirmation and five days later, the tub was dropped off at our house. It couldn't have been much easier than what we did. When we put the tub in, I put water shut-offs in the wall behind the tub and I had to pull the actual deep soaking tub out. But walk-in tubs are self-sustained, so if you could hook up the water drain and you have a plug available, then you’re pretty well set.

However, my mom is really small and the walk-in tub was too big for her. She tried to lean forward to turn the knobs which were across from her and she would sometimes slide down into the base part of the tub. So, we took that one out and took the smallest one that Ella's had. I was trying to get some sizes, and the website’s not super great in getting dimensions. I finally got the sizes and I sent an email to customer support. They responded with what was available and gave me some pricing. My mom really likes the new one and she feels a lot safer in it. The only negative is that the faucet controls are not super great for elderly people. It's not super intuitive. The first time she got in the new tub, she turned the knob and turned the sprayer on, which shot her in the face. I just put a little X on the sprayer knob so she knows which one is which. Overall the product works great. It’s really fast and it also empties very fast, which makes it super nice.

Paul,

First we want to say thank you so much for taking time out of your day for leaving us a review! We also want to thank you for being a continuous Ella's Bubbles customer. We are always looking to improve our models and will make sure to pass your message along.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My wife needed a walk-in tub rather than stumbling over the big tub that we had, so I started shopping around for a tub with all the bells and whistles and Ella’s Bubbles seem to have everything that I wanted. We bought the tub back in July and I had a great experience with that. The sales person was very nice and accommodating. It takes so long to fill the tub though. It takes about 10 minutes for it to fill which is the only drawback. But the tub is fine and Ella’s Bubbles did well.

Dick,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. If there is ever any issues you have with your Ella tub, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Ella's Bubbles was more convenient than the other companies. We had very good interactions with their sales team. Their knowledge of the product is satisfactory. But we're not greatly satisfied with our purchase. We bought our walk-in tub about seven months ago, and a couple of things have already broken off on the tub. Plus, the last time we reached out, we didn’t get a response. So, the prior buying was very good, but the follow up is not.

Kim,

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties with our product. Problems in customer service and quality is not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you. Our Technical support manager, Sergio, said someone will be coming out on 12-17-2018 to fix the unit. If you would like us to come out earlier please give us a call. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

We're a general contractor and ordered a couple of walk-in tubs from American Standard through Home Depot that arrived damaged. Ella's Bubbles said they could produce the tub quickly and we put the client in contact with them to pick the product. The initial expectation was 48 hours, but it took them almost two weeks for them to get the tub shipped out. The tub was sent with a defective part to connect the drain. Apparently, it is a known thing for them. My plumber called them and they shipped out new drain assembly parts quickly and said it was common.

Hi Randall!

Thank you so much for choosing Ella as an option for your projects! We also want to thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We are very sorry for the inconvenience on the lead tub of the tub, normally this is something that does not happen. We are more than happy to gain back your business. If you are interested in using an Ella tub for future projects, please give us a call at 800-480-6850 and we will look into giving you our contractor pricing.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

My husband wanted an Ella's Bubbles tub and it was his 60th birthday present. I bought it at Lowe’s but I called Ella's and talked to them about it before I bought it. They answered all my questions, and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. My husband got the walk-in, two-person jacuzzi tub and he loves it. My contractor did the installation and it went well. It fills and empties pretty quickly, and the jets and bubbles are excellent.

Shelley,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review, as well as bringing an Ella tub into your hub. We are glad that your husband got what he wanted for his birthday!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Ella’s Bubbles' rep was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions perfectly. The tub had a leak but we called Ella’s Bubbles and they told us how to repair it and we did. Now that the tub is all installed, we're very satisfied. It's the best thing out there and it’s value for dollar.

Joe,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! We are also very thankful that you chose to bring an Ella tub into your home. We thrive off of positive customer support. If there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My mother is old and she needed something better than a bathtub. She found Ella’s Bubbles in a magazine she was reading and I took care of the purchasing process for her. I spoke with a rep, then I got in contact with their local installer in my area. They did what they were supposed to do. They laid out the tub and it was done as scheduled. There were a few issues that we addressed that got taken of, but overall, it was a good job. My mother likes the tub and everything is doing its job. I would recommend Ella’s Bubbles and if my friends were looking for a quote, I would tell them to consider Ella’s Bubbles for an install based on my case.

David,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! We also want to thank your mother for choosing an Ella tub! Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. If you do get someone interested in a walk-in tub, please give us a call in advance and we will provide them with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We’re old and retired and the tub that was there was scalloped out, so it was very uncomfortable to sit in even for me in the regular bathtub. Also, I’m tall, so I have to fold up too much like an accordion. It’s not that I can’t get in and out, but it’s a process. My wife looked into Ella's Bubbles online and found out this was highly recommended. It turned out that the local distributor happened to be the company my son-in-law works for and that made the primary influence and I know by word of mouth. That particular company has got very proficient plumbers, so we’re pretty satisfied they would deliver the great service to install it.

One of their employees is a tile guy and he did a first-class tile job because we had to have an old tub ripped out and when they installed the new tub, there had to be some things built and have new tiles put around. He was able to find tiles that were a pretty close match, so it doesn’t look like something that was put together like a Rube Goldberg device. The finished work was outstanding. It’s a great tub and it looked like it was a homeowner job.

My wife likes the tub. It's a topnotch tub and has all the features we wanted. I’m very satisfied with the performance of the tub and secondly, I was very satisfied with the install. Also, I had to call them for some reason as something wasn’t clear and they were very good about getting me a response. They got a prompt, very courteous, and helpful response.

Richard,

Thank you so much for giving us such a well thought out wonderful review! Customer service is our number one priority and we are glad that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns with your new Ella tub we are just a phone call away. Thank you so much!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We needed the walk-in tub for my wife and I looked at different types of brands and found that Ella's Bubbles was the best fit for us because of the size, the options, and how door swings in and out. Those are the types of things from a functional standpoint. I talked to their reps when it was ordered. I had to make an option changed on it and I was able to do it. It had the whirlpool jets and the swing out door and it was a higher flow rate and that type of thing. The installation was fantastic. They did the job that was designed for the tub and it looks like it has always been there. It has been a good experience with Ella's Bubbles.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy you and your wife enjoy your tub! If there is anything you need with your Ella tub in the future do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850. Thank you!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I did a Google search for handicapped walk-in bathtubs and I decided to go with Ella's Bubbles. I like their customer service. The salesperson answered all my questions right away and she didn’t have to get back to me. She knew their product inside and out. Also, Ella's Bubbles gave me a good quality price for a high-quality item. I paid for the tub on a Friday and it got here on a Wednesday. Everything went great.

Bradon,

We want to start by saying thank you so much for leaving us a review. It is a pleasure working with customers like you! If there is ever anything you need in the future regarding your Ella tub, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850.

Thank you so much for your business!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

My wife, within the last year, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s and was having trouble getting in and out of the tub. We started looking for a walk-in tub and it looked like Ella's Bubbles made tubs like that and they were close to our location. I had put my information in on their website on a Sunday and their salesman saw the email come through and called me on his time off. He went through everything and it was a big help for us buying the tub from their warehouse. I bought a Malibu walk-in tub from them and I installed it myself. It was very easy to work with the product and the instructions were really good. Their customer service was also really good. I had a couple of questions and they were able to answer them. We had an issue with a drain plug and I called them and told them about it. The next day, I received the new drain plug. Other than that, the quality of the tub has been very good.

Con,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! We are also thankful that you decided to bring an Ella tub into your house. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. If there is ever anything else you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-480-6850.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Ella's Bubbles had the two-person bathtub that I couldn’t find on any other site. I’ve seen Ella’s Bubbles on Amazon, but I called them directly and the rep said she would sell the tub to me directly because she didn’t wanna do another one through Amazon. So, I had somebody come in and look at and measure everything. Ella's didn’t high-pressure me, they sent a salesman in who was really good and then I got the Companion tub. A licensed plumber and electrician helped me put it in. I put it up on a 2x4 to give me more clearance to hook the drain up. I only have 32-inch doors, so I got the smaller door. It went right in place and I left about 16 inches back for the wall. When I got ready to hook the drain up, I had a guy get down in between and hook the drain up, and they went flawlessly. I’ve put up a four-inch drain on it. It started outside through the wall and down to the drain pipe.

The whole project took around two days. The only problem is the door wasn’t good. Ella's Bubbles sent me another door and they were supposed to send me a shipping label to send the other door back, but they never did yet so I still got the other door. I like the tub and we’re 100% satisfied with it. We use it about once a week and we use the micro-bubbles 90% of the time. Since we have a TV in the bathroom, we get in the tub and soak and watch TV.

Hi Rod!

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Ella's! We take pride in giving outstanding service and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We'd be more than happy to get that Ella door off of your hands, if you want to give us a call at 800-480-6850 we can send out a label to you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had a geriatric person in a wheelchair so I was looking for a tub that could accommodate him. Then, I found Ella's Bubbles online. The tub I got is with a door and it has bubbles and a heated seat and back. The installation was done by a general contractor and a plumber was sent out. The rep I spoke to was nice but we had issues with the contractor. When they purchased it, they said that the tub had been ordered and they said it was in stock. It was supposed to come on a certain date but, it did not come on the date and nobody knew where it was so it held up the job tremendously. They were expecting it to be delivered but it was not even ordered and it was a big mess.

There was a big issue with the lead time with what they were initially told and when it ended up being produced and ending up at the job site. There was a lot of difficulties getting it all coordinated with Ella's Bubbles after I passed on the information and left my hand. Ella’s Bubbles has a unique and good product but they could have a better coordination with the customer service and with the person ordering on how to get the information and to get adequately times that are real.

Krystal,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We are usually known for our great customer service and attention to detail in everything that we do. I do see that this order was to be ordered through one of our suppliers and that is where the confusion and delay in ordering occurred. In the future if you do need a walk-in tub for another customer please call us directly at 800-480-6850 so we can avoid this issue from happening again.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

We did a research on the tubs and Ella's Bubbles seemed really good. I got on the internet and made an inquiry, then their local representative contacted us and came out. We purchased the tub which has the door that opens out, it's taller than most others and fits in where the bathtub was. We wanted something that would fit on that space without having to do the re-tile work from the bathroom floor and it had the dimension width-wise to cover the tiles. The acrylic finish and some of the features were all offered in, and I picked up a good structural frame. We picked the tiles we wanted and they even picked up the tiles for us. They brought them out and installed them. They did the tile work and they all fit in. The installation was well done. They followed up and it was an excellent service.

However, we found that if we were gone for a month and we came back and used the tub the first time again, one glass of water would come out of the faucet as very rusty. We determined exactly which part was rusty by process of elimination. At first, we thought it was a mixing valve, but it was not. And the part that has an interior coating that apparently is rusting is the actual tub faucet. It must have rusted up on the inside, so for about the first two or three seconds, you get rusty water. It is not as noticeable if you don't use it for about two to three weeks, but after around three weeks, it's gonna be rusty and it's a bit of a problem. I brought it to the attention of the salesman and maybe they can explore why or what's causing that. He is going to get back to me down the road. But the tub is a very good product and I have recommended Ella's Bubbles.

William,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! I will not hesitate to pass this message along to everyone who was apart of the project. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We'd be more than happy to help your issue of the Faucet, if you would like to give our customer service a call at 312-448-9189.

Again, thank you so much for choosing Ella!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

We wanted the door of our tub to open to the outside. But, most of the doors of those that we were able to locate locally opened to the inside. We weren't able to overcome the door issue, so we looked around. I wasn't pleased with the sales end of our interaction with the rep at Ella's Bubbles. We wound up coming back the second time and getting a hold of somebody else. Thereafter, we were very pleased with the rest of the process. We ordered the tub from Ella's Bubbles and had it shipped in. It was eventually installed by our local plumber. Since then however, we've had a couple of small issues. One of the drains would not open after the first time we filled it, so I had the plumbers come back and we had to do some work on the cable that controls the drains. It has taken an awful lot of pressure to open them.

One of the switches, the air switch, hung up in the hole and I couldn't understand why it doesn't just go straight up and down. If you are not careful about pushing the right square in the center, it will hang up and not pop back up until you move it around. However, I'm satisfied so far and we like the tub. The door was our biggest issue and it was the main reason we went to Ella's Bubbles' direction. As of now, it has been a very good experience.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. First we want to apologize to you for any problem that you have faced because of these issues,we want to tell you that we take customer feedback very seriously. Please give our technical support a call at 312-448-9189 so we discuss this matter further.

Kindest Regards,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I was doing some research online, and in one of the forums, people were talking highly about a couple of materials from Ella's Bubbles. I ended up purchasing a bathtub from the company. There was a lot of uncertainty before we bought the tub. I called Ella's Bubbles and then I got to one representative. She worked with me towards the sales process. Originally, she quoted me a price, and then I found a better price on Home Depot. So I sent her a screenshot of that price and she matched it. On the pricing side, she accommodated me. However, on the technical side, there was not much documentation before purchasing the tub, such as the specs for the product and the technical documentation on how to connect or if there were some questions. If more documentation is available such as diagrams and connection details, that would help.

Other than that, I would recommend Ella's Bubbles to others. If people want a reliable product for a good price, they should go to Ella's Bubbles because the pricing for a cooler walk-in tub or the ones that people don't get in the showrooms is much higher. From the quality perspective, the plumber said the tub is a good build. The plumber still has to come back and do the connections for our drain. But overall, the installation was pretty straightforward once we got the tub.

Saurabh,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leaving us a review! Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.Our website is filled with well designed informative specs of every make and model that we have. If you or your plumber have any questions or concerns about the installation please give us a call at 800-480-6850.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I spoke to a lady from Ella's Bubbles on the phone, Daphne and she was good and we went through it. I wanted a tub that opened out because as my father gets older, he can't stand up. I found that Ella's Bubbles had some of the best options and availability for that. It could use some improvement in a few areas. It was ship to me in a crate. I was in a suite in South Louisiana when it was delivered and I just did a quick oversight and it was not screwed down to the crate very well. They didn't do a good job. So it moved inside the crate and that damaged it a little bit.

I had some of the fiberglass panels on the end that didn't go smoothly as I wanted. I had to call back and order another one and the price had changed. But they really came through in the end and shipped me some things to try and resolve some of the outstanding issues. The office manager has been very good. They FedEx'd reports so I haven't had time to deal with them. I would recommend Ella's Bubbles.

Greg,

Thanks for the wonderful review.We are absolutely delighted that you and your father chose an Ella tub. Our team strives to provide you with the absolute best everyday. If you have not had the chance to order the end panel please give us a call and we will give you the best price we can. If at any time the tub is not up to your standards please give us a call and we will make sure we make things right.

Regards,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

We researched a lot and had quotes from several companies but we really like the look of Ella's Bubbles' tub. It doesn't look like an old people’s bathtub and the design of it was important to us. One of the tubs we saw, which was Kohler, was a wonderful product but costs almost twice as much. We wanted only the tubs that looked good and that was our biggest challenge, but we don’t wanna overpay for a product either. Although Ella's Bubbles tub was not the cheapest, it was certainly not the most expensive either, and it is really a good product. We purchased a walk-in tub with a glass door, complete with the hand shower and the bubbles for massage.

They had a contractor who specializes in products for disabled and elderly people. The two owners came out to the house and they were very nice and terrific. They told us about Ella's Bubbles and they stayed around to do the installation. They knew what they were doing. They looked at the property and where we wanted to put the tub, and they made some suggestions on how it could be installed. We wanted as little disruption as possible, and they were able to do that without having to tear up the bathroom tub. They took out the old tub and put in new one in a day. Then they left the house very clean and orderly. The end product has been perfect and we like it a lot.

Laurence,

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review! Our guys on the ground deserve all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them.Thank you, once again for the kind words!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was looking for a walk-in tub and I looked up Ella's Bubbles online, and what I read online was positive. I purchased a walk-in bathtub about two months ago and the reps at Ella's Bubbles were nice and courteous. The final product was a little flimsy and I expected a stronger tub or a thicker wall that’s tougher than what I got on the outside. That ought to be improved. But other than that, the tub was good. I would recommend it, although it’s not the best one out there.

Donald,

Thank you so much for your review. We try to maintain the highest standards of products and service. Please give us a call at 800-480-6850 at your earliest convenience, we'd love to discuss your thoughts on our tubs further.

Again, Thank you so much!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

A couple of months ago, I got a two-person walk-in tub from Ella's Bubbles. I called them on the phone, told them what I wanted and everything was good. It looks good and its quality is very high.

Richard,

We want to thank you for spending your time to write us a review. The team here at Ella's Bubbles is completely devoted to our work. Customer service is one of the foundation pillars on which this company has been built.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I was looking for a Whirlpool handicap adjustable bathtub and Ella's Bubbles had it. Their reps were fantastic. My own contractor who would install the tub had questions and they got his answers immediately. When we were hooking up the drains, the contractor wasn't familiar with this type of a drain, so we had to call and their rep, Daphne, sent us over to this other guy who did everything for us right there on the phone. He told the contractor everything he didn't know. This tub is great and we love it.

Laforis,

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Ella's Bubbles did a really good job. A year ago, I was looking for a walk-in bathtub with jets but nobody had the model that I was looking for in-stock, so I contacted Ella's Bubbles to see if it was discontinued. They said it would be available in a few weeks. Then they called me and said they had one available that was open box and was drastically discounted, so I bought it on the spot. The installer was a recommended guy from Ella's Bubbles and he did a great job. The tub allowed my 84-year-old father to take a bath by himself.

Victoria,

Thank you for giving us you valuable feedback.We are improving our product each day. So, its great to know that our customers are loving it. If there are any other features that you'd like to see, please do let us know. Please reach out to us on 800-480-6850 if you have any other questions or concerns!

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Ella's Bubbles is the only company that has a tub that is wide enough that I wanted. My interactions with the reps were fine. It was like they knew what I wanted and what model to pick out. I purchased the Big4Two and then I had a contractor that was working on the house put it in. The tub is an inch wider than my hallway, so I had to take out a window in my bedroom and the tub came through there. It took half an hour to take the window out, two minutes to bring the tub in and then half an hour to put the window back in.

I use the tub three times a week and it works perfectly. However, it would've been nicer if the door of the tub was a bit wider to get in and out of it as I only have one leg. I also wish the manual will tell different things that let you know about the tub. One time, when I got done with it and I walked away, about 20 minutes later, it started up running again. I call to find out that's how it recirculates all the water out of the system. Still, I love my Ella's Bubbles tub.

Hi Greg!

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you love our Big4two! Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Ella's Bubbles

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We remodeled the bathrooms about a year ago and Ella's Bubbles had more options than other companies. We purchased a walk-in tub and their rep was great. He walked me through the whole process and made sure that it was delivered on time and that my installer had the right information. They had some difficulties with the installation, but they were able to get it. They had to reinforce the floor joist and a few things like that because we didn’t realize how heavy it was when it was bought.

I use the tub about once every two to three weeks because it takes such a large quantity of water. It could have been designed a little bit better where it didn’t require a whole hot water tank of water to fill it. I'd rather do my sit-down shower. Quite honestly, I would not use another walk-in tub after realizing the cost to keep it filled with hot water. Also, it needs to be lower. It's too high of a step up when you're handicapped. Other than that, I'm happy with the experience.

Tony,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review on our tubs! We are also thankful that you chose to bring an Ella tub into your house! Regarding the high threshold, the tub does sit on a toe-kick panel and we would be more than happy to explain how to remove that so you can have the tub closer to the ground. If you'd like to give us a call at 800-480-6850 to discuss this further.

Thank you so much!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

We were looking for a walk-in tub that we could use together. Ella's Bubbles is the only company that produces a tub that was suitable for us so we bought one of their tubs from Wayfair. The service there was very good. Since getting the tub, my partner has been using it to wash her hair and she can do it very simply. Even when we want to wash one of our little dogs, she uses the tub as well. We are very happy with the tub we have.

Cain,

Thank you so much for not only leaving us a review but bringing an Ella tub into your home! We are honored! If there is anything else you need from us in the future do not hesitate to call us at 800-480-6850.

Ella's Bubbles expert review by Shelley Webb

Makes and sells acrylic walk-in tubs with one or two seats, in addition to accessible shower stalls and kits. Wheelchair accessible walk-in tubs are also available. Their products are manufactured in the United States, and they have dealers across the country who can help you find the best walk-in tub for your needs.

• Inward and outward swinging doors: Choose from either an inward or an outward swinging door for your walk-in tub.

• Assembled and tested in the United States: All of Ella’s Bubbles products are assembled and tested in Chicago, Illinois.

• Ella’s Bubbles shower stalls and kits: Ella’s shower stalls and kits provide a low threshold to help anyone with limited mobility who has problems bathing or showering. They have multi-piece units and acrylic wall liners for remodels and one-piece units for new construction.

• Dual drain: All Ella’s Bubbles walk-in bathtubs are equipped with a dual drain system that consists of two independent overflow valves and two ADA compatible extension handles. This draining system can empty the tub within 80 seconds.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ella's Bubbles Company Information