3.7/5 (136 ratings)

About Synergy HomeCare

Synergy HomeCare Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Synergy HomeCare?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Synergy HomeCare?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

These people are suppose to be professional and make sure all meds are taken and are paid to give showers. They are the laziest people I have ever met. Plus, one of the caregivers let the patient dictate when they would take their meds. Not a good thing. Another didn't want to wash the patient's hair while giving the shower. How flipping lazy. I would not recommend using this company.

Original review: June 10, 2018

We had a very bad experience and can't recommend this company. They are not reputable and ALWAYS had major issues and problems. Casey is very likable but is not the one caring for your loved one so he is not an accurate representation of the company. We had repeated issues with the caregivers however since they would go unsupervised we had no other choice but to switch providers. My mother would call me daily and say “I don’t know why you are wasting money having these ladies come to the house every day. All they do is sit around and watch TV." The caregivers were lazy and did nothing. They didn’t follow the instructions provided to each of them by our family even though their job functions were clearly provided in writing and posted in the house. I installed cameras only to confirm that they did absolutely nothing.

For the 1st 90 days we paid by credit card. We asked that the charges be split amongst the two sons equally however the partner named David ** ran up in excess of $5,000 unauthorized charges on my brother's credit card. Once it was discovered, it took months to be returned. These were very dishonest and sneaky people and fortunately we were able to get away from them before more damage was done.

Original review: April 4, 2017

The personal aides that were provided to my family from two different Synergy agencies in the area were terrible. They forgot to give medication reminders, let my father sit in diapers filled with urine for 5-6 hours, they didn't do light housekeeping, and never assisted with his home care exercises given by physical therapists. It is discouraging to see aides that are more concerned with resting, watching tv, and taking naps or talking on the phone, than doing the job they've been hired to do. When they were called out on missed medicine or meals, they would get angry and leave, claiming they were being treated with disrespect. It is amazing to me that someone would be so careless in their jobs, and then leave an elderly person who is handicapped without assistance until a replacement could come. This is not the kind of treatment you expect of a caregiver and for your elderly parents.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

The quality of home care they have provided to my grandmother in her time of need has been amazing and I am truly grateful I called them to help us. It was not a cheap venture but it was worth it I could say but definitely did not fit my budget. I wish they could have worked with us a little bit more concerning this issue. The staff at synergy was very friendly from start to finish. Even the person on the telephone was very friendly and listened to my specific needs which was refreshing. Someone was available a few days after I had set up the service so I wish it was a little speedier but I cannot complain considering the circumstances.

Carrie,

While it may have taken us a few years to finally get onto Consumer Affairs to recognize your review, we wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate you taking the time to express your positive feedback about your experiences with your caregiver helping your grandmother.

The SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

The service quality experience is great and everything that I expected. They help me when I have a question or concern. They try their best to make sure that I'm satisfied. The service was definitely worth the cost and it is something I use everyday so I definitely ended up saving a lot of money in the long run. It's great and definitely worth the cost. The care work is very friendly. They always greet you with a smile and are always pleasant. They are some of the best people around and they really make sure that you are taken care of. Their service availability is great. They are pretty much available whenever you need them no matter what time of day it is. It's a great service and it's something worth the money.

Gary,

We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with your caregivers! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review so that others can see your experience. We wish you the best!

The SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

Synergy provided excellent service for my elderly mother. We were very happy with its quality and attention to the details. We would recommend Synergy to anyone looking for home care services. The expense was a little high but we felt that it was justified for the level of service. The billing process was handled in an easy manner and was fully explained to us up front. The support staff was great - easy to get along with and were very friendly to my mother. I would recommend our staff to anyone who needed home care service. Service was available when we needed it. We had no issues scheduling calls and having staff serve our needs in a timely manner. I would say this was a strong point for us.

Nate,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us to provide care for your mother. Your time is appreciated that you took to leave the review to let people know what we feel is a fair representation.

The SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

The staff is very well trained and respectful, which I find incredibly important. It's kind of complicated to get things started and work out care options afterwards, but given adequate attention things run very smoothly. I've had less positive experiences with other providers. I'm not happy with the cost, but it's not pricier than any other service of equal quality. So I guess my complaint is that I'd rather the government put some of my tax dollars into helping with this kind of care. It's so very essential and shouldn't be out of reach for so many people.

Honestly our caregivers are like family. We didn't expect that, but obviously hoped for it. I think perhaps people who go into this kind of work are more likely to be empathetic, but also this particular provider seems to choose its employees well. Once the initial kinks were worked out, things went smoothly, but this was the most difficult issue we faced. Our schedules are a little crazy right now with both my husband and I working and in school, but they were eventually able to accommodate us. I'm still a little worried about taking vacations and such, since it would have to be on shorter notice.

Laura,

Hopefully in the few years since your experience we have improved upon our scheduling. We thank you for the time you took to leave the review so that others can judge by your shared experiences.

Thank you!

SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

The service quality is absolutely exceptional. Customer care services was amazing. I would most definitely recommend them just based on that alone. Truly welcoming and amazingly helpful. The cost was less than I expected. I honestly anticipated a great deal more. With all the options provided and help given they made it so easy to choose what was best for us. They were so friendly and welcoming yet very professional and helpful as well. They took customer care above and beyond the basic and everyday the service availability was great. I was told what there was etc given the options and help to identify precisely what I needed and was looking for as far as what would work best for me and my family.

Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your personal experience, it means a lot to us to hear this quality of feedback. We wish you the best!

The SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I was visiting my grandmother after we had her put there for reasons beyond our control. They were very good to deal with. The place was clean and well kept up. The staff are quality in every way. The service was very well worth the cost. I don't think anywhere else would be as cost effective or up to standard for us. We have been well satisfied and like it. The staff appears to be completely caring and in my opinion. I know that we always find the staff doing their job as they should. No complaints and hope there won't be any. The service availability was fast. I was amazed at how fast. They work hard to be sure you are accepted. Anytime we checked they had good answers for us. We call only a few times.

Tammie,

We wish you all that best! Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, so that others could hear from your experience. We are here if you ever need us again in the future.

The SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

This is a company that links you up to keep your life with as much convenience as possible so you can live your life without issues unlike some companies. A little pricey but you get what you pay for mostly with anything this quality. You should always pay more for better quality. If you paid less, you would end up having lesser quality anyways. This company and their customer service is by far top notch. There is nothing any other companies could compare to the customer appreciation that Synergy offers. This service is offered in nearly every major city throughout the United STATES of America. So no matter where you go, you can count on Synergy to be there.

James,

Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experiences with us from a few years ago. We appreciate this!

SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I could not have been happier with the quality of services provided to me. Wonderful experience from start to finish, I felt like a member of an extended family, and I was treated as such. Definitely worth the cost, as the services I was afforded were top notch, and every team I spoke with went above and beyond their job description. Every single person I spoke with was upbeat, friendly, and happy to help with any and every inquiry I could possibly have had. Never before have I encountered such passion and genuine caring from an individual or service in my entire life. I could not more highly recommend these people, as they changed how I operate in the world. At any time, day or night I was able to speak to someone, even about trivial matters. Each and every time, I was met with compassion and dedication.

Benjamin,

So glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our caregivers and the personal service they provided you.

Thank you!

SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I have much success with this product and am very satisfied. I would highly recommend it to others. It was very helpful and easy to use. The service was definitely worth the cost. I would encourage others to use it and take advantage of the services provided. They customized the service to fit my needs. Synergy Care was very friendly. They are very warm, compassionate caregivers who provide great care and respect for the clients. They definitely go above and beyond for clients. The service availability was very good. They were readily available and on call when I needed help. They are always just a phone call away.

Synergy HomeCare response

Thank you for your kind words and we value your thoughts!

SYNERGY HomeCare Team

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

Always friendly and helpful. Very professional. Answered any questions and concerns with knowledge and caring. On schedule and very efficient. Highly recommended if you need this service. Felt that I received excellent service for the price I paid. I'm on a fixed budget and was able to afford this service with no problems. Highly recommended. Very friendly and cheerful service. Professional and helpful, cared about any concerns I may have had. Made me feel at ease. Would definitely use this service again. Always on time. Had one problem with availability due to my changing the schedule and an emergency that came up, but they quickly accommodated me the next time.

Kristen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this quality feedback about your experiences with us. We are happy to have had the pleasure of working with you. We wish you well!

Synergy HomeCare Company Information