This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Tresl is an online car loan refinancing company. The company works with a number of lenders across the country to help borrowers save money on their car loans. Tresl offers a quick and easy pre-qualification process. However, there is limited information on the company’s website about potential fees and terms. Customers get a personal finance advisor to help them at every step.
- No cost to pre-qualify
- Allows co-borrowers
- Simple application process
- Limited information on website
- Vehicle restrictions
Tresl is an auto loan refinancer. It allows customers to pre-qualify for refinancing and accepts applicants with lower credit scores. There are some vehicle restrictions, but Tresl offers an easy application process.
What is Tresl?
Tresl isn’t a direct auto loan refinancer, working instead with a large network of lenders to help customers find one that best fits their needs. The company allows customers to pre-qualify for refinancing for free and without submitting sensitive personal information like a Social Security number. This makes it easy to shop your options before making a commitment.
Tresl has some restrictions. The vehicle secured by the loan must have a model year of 2011 or later, and it can’t have more than 150,000 miles. Tresl does work with low credit scores, listing a minimum score of 500 with no open bankruptcies. Customers can also add a co-borrower with a better credit score.
While it’s difficult to find information about terms and fees, the Tresl blog has lots of educational articles about when, how and why to refinance your car loan. It also answers some frequently asked questions.
How does Tresl auto refinancing work?
Tresl aims to make the loan shopping and application process as simple as possible. By providing some basic information, like your address, gross annual income and housing payments, you can pre-qualify for loan offers. You then select one of the offers and complete a full application. If you don’t see an offer that appeals to you, there’s no obligation to continue.
If you choose an offer, you’re assigned a Tresl financial advisor, who walks you through the process step by step. Your advisor handles finalizing loan details, including managing all documents.
Most of the process is completed on the Tresl digital platform, including signing documents electronically.
Tresl is free to use to see if you pre-qualify for refinancing. There’s no mention on the company’s website whether there are fees or rates involved with Tresl once you select a lender.
You may be subject to origination fees, late fees and prepayment penalties with a refinance loan. It’s important to read the terms and conditions and discuss all possible fees with your finance advisor. Tresl claims to save customers about $100 a month on average, with an average rate reduction of 5.41%.
- How do I qualify for a Tresl refinance loan?
- Tresl has a pre-qualification process for refinancing your loan. First, you provide some basic information about yourself. You then receive offers that you pre-qualify for. There’s no impact on your credit, and you don’t need to provide your Social Security number. After pre-qualifying, you can work with a finance advisor to find a loan that works for your situation.
- Does Tresl do a credit check?
- Tresl only performs a soft credit check when you go through the pre-qualification process. This does not affect your credit score. Once you apply for refinancing, your lender performs a hard credit check.
- How much can a Tresl refinance loan save me?
- On average, Tresl customers save about $102 a month, according to the company. This is based on the company’s 2020 figures. Your actual savings depend on your individual profile.
- Where is Tresl located?
- Tresl has its headquarters in Leander, Texas.
Is Tresl a good refinance company?
Overall, Tresl is a good company to work with if you want to refinance your car loan. There’s no cost to pre-qualify and explore your loan options, so you can shop around before committing. If you have a credit score on the lower end of the spectrum, Tresl is still a viable option for refinancing your car loan.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Tresl Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.