This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
SnapCap by LendingTree is a business financing company that offers corporate business loans. Since its founding, SnapCap has helped businesses secure more than $975 million in total funding through its wide array of products, including small business, working capital, inventory, expansion and equipment loans.
SnapCap by LendingTree offers flexible terms and funding periods for small business loans. The site doesn’t provide upfront information about its fees and rates, but you can get a no-obligation quote for personalized insights.
- Short waiting period
- Flexible terms
- Simplified process
- Little info on upfront costs
- Not a direct lender
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
How SnapCap works
SnapCap facilitates quick loan decisions at low rates through its easy-to-use online platform. Often, the company can help you finance your business even if you’ve been denied elsewhere. Its minimum requirements include a full year in business, $100,000 in yearly revenue and a credit score of 500. It gives you the flexibility to secure personalized financing up to $1 million, and you’ll work with a dedicated loan officer to find the right type of funding for your business.
Some financers can take up to two months to approve a business loan, but SnapCap usually offers approvals within hours. Upon approving your loan, SnapCap can deposit funding in as little as 24 hours.
It’s free to use SnapCap to find financing options, and it won’t affect your credit score. Once you find a loan, your costs depend on a few factors, including business performance, industry rates, how much you finance and the length of your loan period. In addition to interest, many SnapCap products also include a 2.5% origination fee. Request a quote to see more accurate rates and fees before choosing a loan.
- What credit products are available through SnapCap?
- SnapCap offers business, small business, working capital, inventory, expansion and equipment loans. It finances up to $1 million.
- What are the minimum requirements to get funding through SnapCap?
- To get funding through SnapCap, you need at least one year in business, $100,000 in yearly revenue and a credit score of at least 500 — fairly lenient requirements compared to what many competitors request.
- How are SnapCap loans repaid?
- SnapCap loan repayments are typically made through direct deposit.
- Where is SnapCap headquartered?
- SnapCap’s headquarters is located in Charleston, South Carolina.
- How does SnapCap make money?
- SnapCap makes money when users take out a loan through its site.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
SnapCap Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.