2. Finance

LendingClub

LendingClub
Compare Offers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

With Lending Club’s peer-to-peer lending, you can get a personal loan, refinance your car payments or take out a small business loan. Its online marketplace connects borrowers with a network of lenders to help them select the best loan.

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

LendingClub Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LendingClub?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lending Club?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

Application process for the loan was quick and simple, my experience with customer service was friendly all my questions were answered. There was not a long wait to speak with someone. Repaying the loan is convenient as they pull directly from my checking account. Plus I'm usually advised before payment comes out. Taking this loan really helped me in the time I needed it most.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Easy and quick to file an application with them. I was approved within minutes. Their member's only website is easy to use including setting up autopay. They were the only ones that accepted me after a few attempts at consolidating my credit card debt.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

They do not allow you to include your spouse and their income as part of the process. If you are having issues with credit score they will help you but you have to get your score way up and quickly if you want to continue doing business with them. Really nice customer service.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I am in the process of looking for financial help and from what I have seen so far about this company they look quite trustworthy. I am looking for a personal loan to get some things taken care of and they offer a lot of different options which I am checking into for my needs.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

Customer Service needs improvement. Too many robotic phone options required before getting to a live representative. Not willing to lower interest if your credit score improved and loan has no late payments and records shows paying more than minimum monthly payment.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I am happy with LendingClub because it was the only company that really helped me when I needed it. They offered me good interest rate and I could pay off credit cards that were killing my credit score and my financial situation. Thank you LendingClub.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

When covid hit my job was put on hold. I called this company to defer my payments twice & was even ok'd but yet they still didn't defer it. They overcharged me interest as well bc my credit score wasn't that bad. Then I offered to pay it off if they'd negotiate the APR. No deal. How is it I've been paying on a loan since Dec and it's only paid down 500.00?? That's asinine! These people overcharged me interest. Told me they'd defer my payments. Lied to me when they said it was deferred and then wouldn't even negotiate for an early pay off. I DO NOT recommend this company simply because they're a loan company to try to help people but yet they're only helping themselves. My credit score was not bad enough to warrant that high of interest. In fact I took another loan out to get rid of this one and the interest I'm paying is over half of what they were charging me. Terrible company!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

When I originally considered applying for a loan I was skeptical after seeing other companies and their rates. I was surprised when it came to this site. I found that one lender that fit my criteria and was able achieve a loan that fit my terms.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I thought the whole process was about average. Hopefully they will offer more repayment options. I think a better grace period would be better. The customer service was good as well. And like I said the overall process was great.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Simply put - - Doing business with The Lending Club was a Pleasure!!! From start to finish, Application to Money in the Bank, was Smooth as glass!!!

LendingClub Company Information