Find a Prepaid Cards partner

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

About Chase Liquid

Chase Liquid is no longer available to new customers.

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

Chase Liquid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase Liquid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase Liquid?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

High over limit fee. No fee if under and bill is paid on time. It's your money. 500 dollars to start with 500 credit. Helped build my credit. Had no trouble using the card. Don't like paying to use my own money.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I have been using this card for a few months now and I find it to be a really good company. They have a wonderful customer service and it really is a good prepaid card to use. I love this card a lot. I would highly recommend how well it works and how it is so convenient and such. I have told a few friends of it and they have all considered looking into getting the card. I like the way that this company does their business. It works well for me and I think its a great idea. I love prepaid cards, they are workable. I enjoy this a lot and it work for me. I live alone and am disabled, so being able to go to the store or the bank is not easy. It works hard and such.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

The fees for the Chase Liquid card are some of the most reasonable we encountered while searching for a new card. All told, its the best way to go as far as comparable fees with competing companies. We were very happy with the customer support we received. After getting the card in the mail we had a few questions that required live answers, and we're very happy to have them answered in a timely and competent manner. The Chase Liquid card is extremely easy to use and is accepted at most establishments (in fact, we have yet to find a place that doesn't accept this card) and we've never encountered any problems using it whatsoever. I have found the value of the Chase Liquid card to be extremely satisfactory. In fact, it's my favorite card that I currently hold and I use it every time I have a chance.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

The fees are very good and reasonable. I would highly recommend this type of card. It is good for everyday purchases. Everything works fine with the card and fees are low. Support has always been great when they are needed. I have never had any issues with them. Customer support is top notch. I have not seen any other customer support any better. The card is very easy to use. There is no issues since I have been using it. I would highly recommend anyone to get one for them self and see how it works. The value that you get for the card is extraordinary. You get some benefits with using the card for your daily purchases.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I found the ability to use this prepaid card was very affordable when it came down to the usage fees. I appreciate the affordability. The fees were much less than most all other prepaid card available. Customer support was very friendly and helpful. They were courteous and answered all my questions that I had regarding the fees, how to use the card, and other option available to me. The ability to use this card is quite simple. Being able to load the card with the amounts I choose and the ability to use my card at most retailers and purchases made my decision to use this prepaid card easier. The prepaid card is quite valuable to me. I am able to make in store and online purchases easily and don't have to worry about carrying cash on my person.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I've tried other cards that didn't charge fees if you loaded more than a certain amount, which I really liked. That wasn't the case with this card. Customer service not only didn't speak English, they weren't any help at all. They recommended I try the store where I got the store, because they were unable to do anything for me, but the store said they had nothing to do with the card. It was accepted everywhere I tried to use it, which I was pleasantly surprised with. I just swiped it, and it went through without any problems. I have gotten much better cards that were accepted everywhere, and I didn't have to pay anything for them, because they offered certain benefits that I met and appreciated.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Their fees are very fair to the consumer and easy to handle! They are well structured to the individual's needs and requirements of the card holder. I highly recommend the card to the consumer. Their customer support is outstanding in every way and very accessible to the consumer. Any problems that I ever had had been quickly resolved and done it expeditiously. The card is very easy to use and it's accepted at most establishments that I shop at. The card is very easy to use and I highly recommend it to the consumer. The card has been of great value in my life and if you need me to purchase products that I would not have been able to get otherwise. I highly recommend the card to any consumer out there that would like to have it as it would be a great benefit to you.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

No fees at all. It's real real easy to work with. I would tell everybody to use this if they can. They won't be sorry. Always work good for me every time. They are great every time. Always on your side all the time any time of the day or the night. I do use it anywhere I go at the stores take it too. Great card to have with you when you go shop at walmart or any other store. Any place will work. It's a good value for the money. Everybody should use it. It works like a charm every time I use it. Very good to have with you when you go out to shop. Any time you need it it will work well.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

The fees are pretty straightforward. They only take out a small fee for a few purchases and whatnot. You barely notice any of the fees that they take out. It's only about a dollar or so. It's a very a small fee and it's not noticeable at all. The customer support is a ready to help you whenever you need it. Any questions that you have will be answered pretty quickly and to your satisfaction. Any concerns that you have will be addressed in a timely manner. The card is very easy to use. Just go to any store that accepts credit cards and you can use it. It's pretty much accepted everywhere. It's very easy to activate and use. Adding money to your account is very easy also. It's brought a lot of value to my life. It's pretty easy to use and I can use it everywhere. No matter what I'm doing, all I got to do is use my card. This card is also easy for my teenage daughter to use and I can set limits and put how much she can spend every month.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I pay 1% and it is fair since several people in my business use the card to receive their pay. It cuts down on preparing checks for each person. I never had to call in with a problem and when I did call, they were polite, and business like and had answers to satisfy me. The site was so easy to use that I recommend it wholly to others to try. It even has a area for commonly asked questions. I am impressed by the ease of the site. The fees are reasonable. The value of the product is great. I can not tell you how easy it is to use the site and how valuable it is to have such a site where I can access my account and make payments or find out where my money goes.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

You'll receive a fully functioning card immediately, with no fees to open or activate. Just add a $25 initial deposit to get started. No fee. LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free and AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free. I do like that the $4.95 is waived if it is linked to a qualifying checking account. I would use this for my kid in emergency situations. This is not a credit card, so the only money that will be on it is the money that you put on it. The Chase Liquid Prepaid card is a decent card, but there are definitely better options. For example, the Bank of America Cashpay Visa Card will be eliminating their monthly fees at the end of August while this has a $4.95 cost. I also notice that compared to some other large banks, Chase is not as convenient for withdrawals or deposits because the number of locations is less.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

The fees were minimal. I did not see any reason not to use the product as it worked for me as well as others that have used it. I used it at a number of locations and did not have any trouble using it. I did not need to use customer support during my time using the card or any other products that were used. I would hope that the customer service is as good as they advertise. If the card is good enough, you should not have to use customer service at all. Like I have said earlier, there was not any issues with the use of the card. I do not see any reason why someone would not want to use the card in place of a traditional credit card. The card made my life easier and I would use this care free option when I need a secure way of payment in lieu of having bad credit in which I am unable to obtain a traditional card. I am happy when I use the card knowing I have the funds.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I think the fees were very acceptable for the kind of card I used. I would really recommend this card to family and friends. It's also very easy to use and you can use just about everywhere you go. I was very happy with the customer support. I did not have to get in contact with them very often, but when I did they were really helpful and professional. Like I said before the card was really easy to use and never had any problems using the card for all my purchases. The value of the card was good. I think people in general would be really satisfied with this card. It again has a good value. I was very happy with the value.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

The fees weren't too bad. They were what you would expect from this type of card. They were very manageable and the rates were very reasonable. I had to contact customer support once and they were very polite and very cordial. They were able to resolve my issue and one phone call. I didn't have any problems using the card. It was accepted at all the places I shopped and wanted to use the card. I thought the value of this card was very good. I used it multiple times a week so I feel like I got my money's worth out of the card.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

The only fees were if you didn't use the card within so many days then you get fee'd. There was also an international transaction fee so if you bought something from overseas. I did not have to use customer support personally but from everything I have heard from others they are easy to deal with, especially if you misplace your card and need a new one sent. It was accepted everywhere, didn't matter if I used it online or in store. I personally used my first one at a restaurant without a problem and my second at a big online retailer. It has made things very easy to purchase and I love that I don't have to worry about it getting stolen and people getting access to my account.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I have had a problem with missing money from my Chase Liquid Card. I would deposit my money on Monday and after I had paid my bills that needed to be paid and I would expect at least another hundred and so dollars that should have been there wasn't there. I also see that my deposits are getting messed up. I wouldn't bank with them again.

Original review: July 28, 2016

This is the worst bank ever. I've had such a horrible experience with this bank... I deposited a check and I understand the waiting period but they had closed my debit card and had it on restrictions... Finally when the check cleared and a account specialist spoke to the company where the check was from and cleared and verified everything including bank and that was good.

As I went to the store my card was declined and of course they can't send a text or email to tell someone your debit card is on restrictions... AGAIN! I called and said what now. They said check hasn't cleared. I said this is ridiculous. I was so furious... Now here's the weird part. I had over $800 on my account. Now remember my account is on restrictions. Woke up this morning $200 missing. I know it was Chase because I have no control over that Because right now they made that mistake too fast... Do not ever use Chase Bank. In my opinion they don't deserve to be in banking or any kind of business JP Morgan.

Original review: July 23, 2015

When I first got the Liquid card, there were countless Walgreens and CVS stores where I could withdraw money fee-free. This stopped some time ago but when I called back at that time, I was told there would MOST CERTAINLY BE REPLACEMENT LOCATIONS FOR THEIR "CUSTOMERS' CONVENIENCE." Horse manure!! Spoke with a young man today to ask when these replacement locations would be made available. Seems never. There is one ATM in, of all places, A FURNITURE STORE. ONE, YES JUST ONE ON THE RIVER WALK IN SAN ANTONIO (which may well be a branch location).

The service rep said he shared my frustration, being a cardholder himself, and said he didn't know what the reason was for not offering fee-free locations any longer... THINK ABOUT IT! Chase can now greedily charge 2 bucks a swipe from their own pitiful, ignorant customer base and make literally MILLIONS A MONTH IN FEES, NOT TO MENTION HOW MUCH THEY SAVE BY NOT HAVING TO PAY FOR SPACE AT WALGREENS OR CVS PHARMACIES ANY LONGER. They have a lot of nerve saying they have their clients' best interests at heart, when it's all about wringing every cent they can out of them with no service offered that comes close to the $5 monthly "service charge." Chase Bank, in a word, you are PATHETIC!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2012

This is absolutely the worst bank I've ever been with. Please, and I repeat, do not sign up for the Chase Liquid card if you owe them money because they will wait until you deposit money on your card and take whatever money you owe them leaving you without a warning and $0.00 in your account.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2012

I opened up a Chase Liquid account because Chase claimed I had an outstanding balance with checks from another bank, but they were unable to give me any answers on who. About a week passed and I put a deposit into my Liquid account and I checked my balance, it was short by $259. When I called the customer service rep, they gave me the runaround to all departments including a so called boss. He then said he couldn’t tell me anything. Finally, after an hour of speaking with several reps, they tell me that I had an outstanding balance from 2006 with Washington Mutual. I informed them that there were checks stolen over that course of time and that that was resolved because I closed the account after they were notified. So whatever was not done on WaMu’s behalf was not my responsibility. They said nothing could be done, the money was gone.

Chase Liquid Company Information