Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card
3.57/5

Capital One Venture

The Capital One Venture card can help you earn points to use for travel. Read more Capital One Credit Cards reviews to learn about other Capital One credit cards.

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

35 Capital One Venture Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 27, 2018

I just recently applied for the Capital One credit card. It came very quickly and was extremely easy to apply for. I originally applied online. I am not web wise and it was extreme easy. Within 3 minutes I knew the answer. I also like the fact that there is not a yearly fee for the card.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I have been using this card for over 10 years now and I cannot think of any easier way to redeem my earned points or a better customer service when I needed.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Their customer service is the best! I got full refund on airline miles when I had an emergency even though I had no travel insurance. I pay my card off each month. Use all my rewards on airlines, never on anything else.

Original review: April 26, 2018

This is the best credit card I have used. If they see something that doesn't look right I get a message or a phone call. Even though this card has a fee, I am able to get money back. Two points on every $ charged.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I have always had great service from Capital. The redemption process is easy and effective and great way to build travel benefits. I have been with them for at least 10 years and used my miles many times for travel to Europe. Love Capital One.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital One Venture?

Original review: April 24, 2018

I have experienced their customer service reps and found them to be competent and pleasant to deal with. All problems resolved easily.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Capital One has been very good to work with and I have no complaints. We are satisfied with the system and the service of Capital One. Is very easy to deal with and professional.

Original review: April 22, 2018

This credit card is comparable to others that offer similar benefits. One thing that I wish was different, is the ability to pay the balance with a debit card or another credit card as opposed to my checking account being the only payment option.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I opened my card in Nov and so far I am very happy. Already used some points for hotel stay. I am hoping to make constant payments so when interest kicks in Nov I won’t have a big bill to deal with.

Original review: April 20, 2018

The customer service department is very helpful. They guide me if I have any problems with purchases. I hold two other Capital One credit cards. I have always been able to resolve any issues.

Capital One Venture Company Information