The Interface Financial Group

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They helped me every step of the way. I had many questions as this was my first business loan and they answered them all. They were so helpful I will definitely consider them again in the future. The application process was pretty straightforward. I was able to get through it with minimal questions. And when I did have questions customer service was there ready to help. The terms and rates were easy to read and understand with only a few sections I had to ask for clarification on. Overall a very easy document to understand. Very satisfied with the online tools section.

Great customer service, very helpful, answered all questions. Always willing to go the extra mile. Helped me get the best interest rate and information on the loan to start my company. Very up to date with the latest technology and information. The application process is like any other. It is lengthy and time consuming. I was guided in this process and that made it much easier to fill out. The rates and terms were satisfactory like any other. I chose this company because I liked the customer service reliability. I was content with the rates. The online tools were helpful. This site is up to date and up with current technology. It is easy to understand and easy to use. I navigated the website with ease.

The process in which I went through was simple and easy. It didn't take too long, and the customer support was very good. I would give recommendation. The application process wasn't too bad. Nobody likes paper work, but there were no issues for me, and I didn't mind too much. The approval wait time wasn't too bad either. I found that the rates and terms were fair, and within my own personal limits. I don't think I really have any issues with it. I of course proceeded to get my loan, and didn't see reason not to. I loved using the online tools, simply because they were to easy to use. They were quick, easy to handle and adapt to, and I prefer everything online.

They were very thorough and helpful throughout the process. They answered any questions I had quickly and efficiently. If a problem arose I was informed of it quickly and they worked with me diligently to fix it. I would do business with them again. The application was fairly straightforward. It was a bit lengthy and there were a few areas that were a bit unclear and confusing which caused a hold up in finishing it promptly, but over all their application process is smoother than other companies.

The terms were laid out for every possible loan making it slightly confusing as to what or if I had done my application correctly. Once I figured out with the help of customer service where my specific terms were laid out it was a lot more clear to me what they were. There were not many online tools available. Apart from helping define parts of the agree overall as a customer you have to come in with knowledge of the loan and what you need to begin with. If not you will have to rely on customer service and support to guide you through where the online tools lack.

The customer service representative was very helpful, he was able to help get me started quickly. He also sent emails and brochures that could help in regards to my business. The application process was a little hard but it let me know how dependable this company would be. The process only required some information about myself that I didn't find too private. The rates and terms of this company were not the best that I had seen but they were affordable. Plus, this company has had a good reputation of being reliable and turning out good business. The online tools were quite good and useful to me. Whenever I got stuck or I had a problem, most of this brand’s tools helped me quickly resolve it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Interface Financial Group?

They give many information for decision making. But, it was difficult to understand all things. It needs more descriptions for difficult vocabularies. I think it was easy to apply the loan for business. In my case, but, they required many documents for apply. Also, process speed was not fast I think. The term was ok with me, but the rate was too higher than I thought. I don't know about other loan companies, but they may offer better rate and term if I qualify. It was easy and simple to use for anyone even though I am not familiar with loan processing. I love even more if they have more quick options for customers to find what they want.

Customer support was extremely helpful in assisting me find the right loan for my start up business. They helped me find the right loan for my needs and not be overly excessive. Had no need for extra finances and they helped me with the right loan. Application process was very simple and not drawn out like others I have seen. It was an easy process with assistance available when needed. I was happy with the fair rates and easy to understand terms. Very easy to understand and most of all affordable rates. Competitive rates compared to many of the top loan companies. Online tools are almost second to none. Very useful too!s for a start up business like I had and helped succeed early on in my build up. Easy to understand and use.

They were very helpful to me. The investors are smart and knowledgeable in the financial assistance field. The customer service was fast and efficient. I didn't wait long on the line. The app process was simple and quick. I did it online and was done in less than ten minutes. I was approved and notified of my approval instantly. I haven't had any problems with the rates and terms. The business has been pretty straightforward and honest. I'd recommend them to all my friends. They have a lot of online tools to help you throughout the process, including mobile apps and a very efficient web design. The interface is very clear and easy to navigate.

Easy to use and to understand because I can navigate the website easily and efficiently. The customer support it is super great because they are attentive and supportive and can answer even the dumbest questions you may have without making you feel silly. Application process is simple, easy and efficient. It only takes a few minutes and it is all mapped out and laid out very nicely for you to be able to answer quickly and efficiently. The rates and terms are actually fairly easy to understand. It is not a bunch of large words that are difficult to understand. You can actually truly understand what the terms are and understand why the rates are in place. Online tools are pretty easy to use. The website is pretty self-explanatory and the tools can help you navigate the website to look and trying the different tabs and information you are looking for.

I would definitely recommend! They are very helpful and fluid with their business and always kept me up to date. They communicate very well with their customers and make sure everything is quick and smooth. Will do business with them again in the future. The application progress was very simple and very easy to understand. Most of the questions asked was basic information and it was an all around easy and very satisfying process. They have very low rates that can fit pretty much any budget and their terms are very flexible to your need too. It's easy to find something that works for you. There are many online tools to use and they are very helpful in your process. Everything is laid out in a way that is easy to understand and the tools are self-explanatory and are easy to use.

Representatives were always very helpful and courteous. Representatives always went above and beyond to correct any problem or solve any problems you were having. The application process was quite simple. Just standard information one would expect to be asked. There was not a bunch of random questions asked. It was simple and to the point. The interest rates were the most reasonable in my situation. They provided the lowest possible rates and even worked with me on the rates. The terms were quite simple, nothing out of the ordinary. There was also no hidden fees that normally surprise people. The online process was quite simple and self explanatory. It was very easy to access your account and information. It was very simple to make payments online or to make changes with your account.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

The Interface Financial Group (IFG) has provided financial services to small and medium-sized businesses for more than 40 years. They offer invoice financing, meaning they purchase unfilled invoices from a B2B client and then the customer pays IFG when the invoices are completed.

• Spot factoring: IFG’s clients choose which invoices or group of invoices they want to sell to IFG. This practice makes it easier for clients to get what they need from their financial service company.
  • IFA/CFA member: IFG is a member of the International Factoring Association and the Commercial Finance Association. As a member, IFG must follow both organizations’ standards and ethics for business practices.
  • Quick funding: Approved applicants can receive funding from IFG in as little as 24 hours.
  • Local offices: With many local offices around the world, IFG provides clients with a specific regional branch to contact with questions and concerns.
  • Informational website: Interested customers can visit IFG’s website to learn about factoring more generally as well as IFG specifically. The text on the company’s webpages explains common terms in the industry like recourse, non-recourse and spot financing.
  • Best for IFG caters to businesses with outstanding invoices that need immediate working capital.

Compare Business Loans