Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

3.1/5 (22 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About ForwardLine

ForwardLine is a data-driven FinTech company dedicated to improving the financial health of America’s small businesses. As an industry leader in direct lending, we strive to build long term, value-added relationships with small business owners that oftentimes are underserved by traditional banks

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

ForwardLine Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForwardLine?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForwardLine?

Original review: June 10, 2021

This is the 4th time I work with this company and I always get honest answers and fast results. Both Antony's were very helpful, received funding in two days, with minimum paperwork. If you need business funding, try them out, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Very happy with ForwardLine. I'd like to point out Lamar **. He really has been a great help along the way. Amazing to deal with and I would highly suggest working with any of their employees but Lamar has been a real stand out.

Hello Dale,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will be sure to share it with Lamar. Best wishes for the continued success of your business!

ForwardLine team

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Forward Line has been a pleasure to work with since Day 1. In March 2020, when COVID started affecting our economy, Forward Line came thru with a very much needed bridge loan to help me keep my operations going. When things got worse, they worked with me extensively on modifying repayment terms to help me manage and meet my obligations. Lamar ** has been an exceptional rep to work with on my account. He is always available and responsive and very empathetic.

Hello Montserratt,

We are glad to have helped you through the challenging time. Thank you for your kind words, and we will share your feedback with our team. Best wishes and please let us know if we could be of further assistance.

ForwardLine team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Owning a small business can be challenging to say the least. But when I lost 4 hairstylists at my salon things started to get scary. My finances were at a minimum and I could not pay my lease. Mind you this was pre Pandemic. ForwardLine immediately came to my rescue. It was an easy process and I had the money in my account very quickly. The daily deduction was easy to honor and since then have had another loan with Forwardline, which is almost paid off. My finances are back to where they should be and I’m no longer behind on my lease. Thank you Forwardline for helping small businesses like mine. I’m still going strong because of you!

Hello Barbara,

We are so pleased to hear that your finances are back on track. We are committed to helping small business owners like you to access affordable capital when they need it, and we love hearing success stories like yours. Best wishes for continued success, and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

ForwardLine team

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Easy to work with and helpful during the pandemic. My recent rep Lamar ** has been helpful assisting us since we had to completely close a branch of our business due to coronavirus. They will work with you and execute quickly.

Brandon,

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to have helped you through the pandemic. Best wishes and please let us know if we could be of further assistance.

ForwardLine team

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

Both Anthony’s were top notch. I needed additional funding to expand my business and frontline provided reasonable rates without the extensive paperwork that many companies require. Anthony promptly responded to all correspondences and was a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: April 28, 2020

During this troubling time of the COVID19 small businesses are suffering, well I already had a loan from this company and was told to go their site and fill out a application for the PPP Loan, I did and was qualified for it. Sent in all the information requested then I was emailed that more was needed, sent that. Had not heard anything so decided to email the person whom was working on my application, he emails back that due to the high demand they could not help me and referred me to another company which had the hardest application I seen.

A day later I get a email from FORWARDLINE stating if you have not put your application in do so now because the money is running out. If your payroll is higher than 4,000 dollars a month they have a lender for you. Really why did I not get a call back stating they will be helping me with my loan after all. I am a ** Female small business with no way to get help. THEY SUCK AS A BUSINESS AND NEVER AGAIN WILL I TAKE A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have received a Platinum Business Card with my name on it and related to a company that I have no relation at all. Looks like they use names and they related to corporations at random!! Be careful!!!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I was interested. I filled out the paperwork online, sent them my business bank statements and I was qualified. They called me back with an aggressive tone and manner trying to force me to take out a 100K loan/line of credit for a ridiculous fee of 27 points, 27 grand and when I tried to challenge them telling the representative that is way too high since Pay Pal had offered me the same deal for half the fee with a much more dignified approach, the guy got angry and aggressive with me. I would not go near these guys. SCARY!!

ForwardLine response

At ForwardLine, our mission is to help America's small businesses, and have been in business for over 15 years providing funding to over 15,000 small businesses. Further, we strive to provide excellent customer service with every interaction. We greatly apologize for the level of service you received and would like to discuss your concerns further. Please contact us at (866) 623-4900.

Sincerely,
    Marketing Team

ForwardLine Financial, LLC

Original review: April 4, 2019

As other reviewers have noted, ForwardLine is happy to start off their business relationship with you under false pretenses. You're pre-approved for up to $150,000! Isn't that exciting? Here's a phony credit card to drive the point home! It's got your name on it and everything! Let's take your business to the next level! Woohoo!

**. This sort of misleading marketing is an obvious red flag for anyone who has dealt with predatory businesses in the past. I went online to "activate" my account, and guess what? It's a standard application for a loan, which you can get anywhere. These people are okay with lying to you in order to attract you to their site. What does that tell you about how they'll treat you once you sign on the dotted line? I will never know how they would have treated me, but some of the other reviews here provide some worrisome possibilities. No thanks.

ForwardLine response
    We apologize that our mailing has caused you confusion & concern.

The Platinum Business Account offer you received in the mail is an offer of business financing based upon information & specific requirements we received from a major credit bureau. Your business was pre-qualified for one of ForwardLine’s financing products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

ForwardLine author review by Barbara Friedberg

ForwardLine is a financing company that gives its clients access to loans, merchant cash advances and payment processing services. It was founded in 2003 by a group of business professionals that wanted to make it easier for companies in the United States to find the capital needed to expand operations and improve sales strategies. Today, ForwardLine has a financing volume over $250 million and a payment processing volume over $1 billion.

• Fixed rates: ForwardLine offers fixed rates for all business loans so borrowers know exactly how much they have to repay.

• Instant approvals: ForwardLine uses an online approval system that can evaluate a business's creditworthiness within a few minutes.

• Merchant cash advance: A merchant cash advance from ForwardLine gives businesses access to cash that they repay over several months by giving the lender a portion of their daily credit card sales.

• Flexible repayment plans: Borrowers can choose between six, nine and 12-month repayment plans that match their business plans.

• Payment processing: ForwardLine provides a wide range of payment processing options that let businesses accept payments via credit card, debit card, electronic check and prepaid gift cards.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor