Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.4/5 (7 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About All Fundy Capital

All Fundy Capital has business financing that is tailored for today’s small businesses, with fast access to capital, a streamlined and efficient application process, and service our customers rave about. We offer a variety of lending solutions for business owners - from working capital loans and equipment financing, to merchant cash advance and lines of credits. Our approach to business lending is multi-dimensional focusing on the health and performance of

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

All Fundy Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Fundy Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Fundy Capital?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Buyer and business, be aware. The company is using a PO Box as their address, and the Google search shows a long history of lawsuits. No address or filing, and asking for sensitive business information without any banking registrations. Be careful and avoid at all costs. They are sales people pushing for more and more info, and nothing to back up the firm itself. Stay away.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I had a great experience working with my loan specialist Jenny who help me secure funding for my business with no headaches! I never could have achieved funding for the amount All Fundy Capital got me with such little paperwork and headaches if I went to a traditional bank for a business loan.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

All Fundy was able to assist with the capital I needed. They offer various lending options - short and long term business loans, merchant cash advance, and LOCs. The way in which they conduct business is what really sets them apart. Jenny ** was my All Fundy representative and was wonderful to work with. She is professional, had a desire to find what lending options were best for me and my business, and her follow-through makes her top notch. She helped me get the funding approval amount I needed quickly. I definitely recommend using All Fundy.

Original review: March 3, 2019

What impressed me the most was how much better their rates and service were compared to others we have used in the past. So many lenders don't even have a management team on their site or have agents offshore, not All Fundy. They are a very professional company. I will definitely use All Fundy Capital again.

Original review: March 1, 2019

After speaking with numerous banks and lenders, I was directed to All Fundy by one of my vendors. I had so many frustrating experiences with banks that I went into my first conversation a bit skeptical. I dealt directly with Chris **, who from the very start was very upfront and honest with me about the process, the amount of documentation I would need to provide and any and all obstacles we would have to work through. I really appreciated how much time he took answering all my questions, and calming my nerves. He walked me through the entire process in securing my loan and got me exactly what I needed to help my business grow.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I had a great experience with All Fundy. Getting a business loan can sometimes be a daunting task especially when you are a small business owner and your time is valuable. Jenny ** went above and beyond to help me through the process and she always made herself available no matter what questions I had. She was clear and concise, no BS. She gained my trust right away and I received the funding I needed to cover additional marketing initiatives quickly. I would highly recommend using All Fundy for business lending.

Original review: March 1, 2019

When I've needed funding for my business in the past - it was always a frustrating experience - from being shopped around to brokers overpromising and under delivering. So thankful that I found All Fundy online. They were honest, direct and very communicative throughout the entire process - from application to funding. Their professionalism is hard to beat. They care about you as the customer with your business funding needs as their top priority. I have come back to All Fundy two additional times for a line of credit for my business and equipment financing.

All Fundy Capital Company Information