Find a Car Dealerships partner

Waite Park, MN

3.5/5 (41 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Kia of St. Cloud

#1 new car dealer in central Minnesota. #1 Kia dealer in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin for 2012.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Kia of St. Cloud Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kia of St. Cloud?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kia of St. Cloud?

Original review: March 15, 2014

Todd was very friendly and knowledgeable in regards to the Sorento and accessories. He was able to answer our questions without hesitation. My father recommended him to me and I would recommend him as well to others. The remainder of the team was helpful and available as needed. We were greeted within seconds of walking in the front doors with a smiling face. Restrooms were clean as well. We were offered pizza as well being here over the lunch hour. Couldn't have asked a better car buying experience.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2014

He worked very hard for me to get what I wanted.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2013

Friendly staff with good knowledge of the vehicles.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2013

Omar is a very kind and helpful salesman. He had the knowledge and experience to get us into a vehicle hassle-free. We will be back and will specifically be back to work with Omar.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2013

Ryan went beyond the call of duty to help us find a car for our daughter. We are extremely pleased with how hard he worked to help us. He approached us while we were driving the lot. Introduced himself and immediately focused on a used car solution to our specific needs. Listened to us without interrupting. Qualified our needs, then utilized his manager to identify a recent trade that fit us more than enough.

Kia of St. Cloud response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look for ward to you and your family being long time customers.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2013

Lucas runs a very good service dept. Rarely makes a mistake. We all do on occasion. Kia of Saint Cloud has one of the best service centers in Saint Cloud. I highly recommend their service. Prices Are Very Good and the service people are friendly and willing to help you out.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 17, 2013

KIA OF SAINT CLOUD Allows their employees to be rude to their customers in their Service department. Don't ever give LUCAS a bad review. He will yell at you and tell you never to come back for service. What good are these surveys if you can't be honest on them? I have only given one bad review in 5 yrs. of buying cars from them. All the people I have dealt with there were always given a 10 on all my surveys.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2013

We had the best experience here and I would highly recommend people here because the service was just great and the Sales Consultant that we had was very polite and very kind and he did everything that he could to get us into a vehicle today. I appreciate all the effort that he put in to helping us.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2013

We have been needing a new car for awhile now due to our family growing and our budget was specific, and we had certain things we needed and wanted in a car. Alex was able to go above and beyond for our needs and wants. I couldn't be happier with the service we received! Thanks again. :)

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 8, 2013

Same as all the other negative reports, pushy salesmen and high prices. I bought a car for $4000 less at another dealer who was not pushy at all. Stay away.

Kia of St. Cloud Company Information