2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

The Hyundai Santa Fe is the company's first SUV and was released in 2001. Read more Hyundai reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Car sat in driveway for 1 1/2 days. Came out to drive it and back window was shattered. No rock or branch around. Checked house cameras - no incident noted. On Day I did drive vehicle before, glass was intact. No chips or cracks. No obvious reason for glass to spontaneously shatter. Safelite out to replace. Technician told me he has seen before. Could be related to short in heating element. It was 51 degrees outside & rear window defrost had not been used at all prior to event. Reported to Hyundai Customer Affairs. 2015 Sante Fe Sport.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I love the Santa Fe's versatility especially in winter conditions, it drives nice and handles steadily. It's not that great on gas mileage but overall performance competes with most mid ranged SUVs. The feel in the interior is classy and sleek especially with the leather interior, the back up Camera makes backing easy.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I had a good experience overall and I would definitely recommend buying an Hyundai. Very reliable and affordable. I have been driving the car for over four years and I have been to some amazing cities including Cleveland, Cincinnati and more.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Overall well made and well thought out. Nice car. Very quiet ride. Good gas mileage. Nice electronic package. Storage room is great. This is our third Santa Fe and it appears to be the best so far.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I truly enjoyed the vehicle, the only regret was that the interior really felt "plasticy". I have owned Hyundai from its inception of the Pony in the late 80's and always knew they would be a great company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hyundai Santa Fe?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I was surprised when the power locks and power windows. And the horn went bad and how much it cost for repair some of the windows don't work from the drivers side, the horn stopped working and the power locks do not work on left side.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I love my Hyundai and highly recommend it, excellent value for the price. Comfortable and intuitive interior. Very stylish outside, looks sleek and sporty. My only issue is the turbo lag, hate that. Otherwise I love it.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

This vehicle provides great reliability while delivering better than anticipated gas mileage of almost 28 mpg on extended highway travel using the cruise control. Seat comfort is excellent, and we consider it better than the Ford Explorers that we had. Our only issue is the difficulty entering and exiting from the third row seat.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The Hyundai Santa Fe is a very reliable vehicle, it's roomy with its 3rd row seats, the cargo area is really large. It provides a very smooth ride and best of all it's extremely quiet in the passenger compartment. I am very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The Santa Fe sport is an awesome vehicle fully loaded moonroof... back up camera...leather. I drove my car everywhere and it’s very comfortable. I even drove 200 miles to Disney and back and it’s a very nice comfortable ride.

Hyundai Santa Fe Company Information