Delifish S.A. has issued a voluntary recall of cold smoked salmon products potentially containing Listeria monocytogenes. The products were placed on the market in the USA produced from lots 249 through 291, manufactured between September 5 2012 and October 17, 2012. There have been no complaints or illnesses reported.
Product was possibly distributed in the CA, VA, OH, IL, FL, GA, TX, DE, NJ, NY, PA and Puerto Rico and reached consumers through retail stores.
The products were distributed under the following brand names:
- Black Bear of the Black Forest Smoked Salmon ( 1 lb., UPC # 810230000493,Lots = 249 thru 291); Food Service Cold Smoked Salmon Trim 1 lb. Lot #'s = 249 thru 291;
- Einstein Darn Good 4 oz Retail package UPC # 099892315200, Lot #'s = 249 thru 291;
- Food Service Whole Smoked Side 3-5 lb. pack food service Lot# 's 249 thru 291;
- Silver Source Smoked Salmon Foodservice 2-3 lb. smoked fillet Lot# 's = 249 thru 291;
- Royal Fjord Smoked Toppers 6oz, UPC = 810230000561, Lot #'s = 249 thru 291; and
- Royal Fjord Sliced Smoked Salmon Loin, 12-14 oz. Item # 42925 Lot #'s= 249 thru 291 and HEB 4 oz. smoked salmon Package UPC 041220630417 Lot #'s= 249 thru 291
No other products supplied by Delifish or Marine Harvest USA are involved in this case.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-877-479-8085 for more information.