2. Travel

KAYAK

KAYAK
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5

KAYAK Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KAYAK?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kayak.com?

Original review: July 8, 2019

My flight was cancelled. I booked with Kayak, then they have a 3rd party agency that comes up, Vayama US. My flight got cancelled. They are telling me it could take 6 months for refund!! DON'T use Kayak. Bad customer service!!

Original review: June 16, 2019

My trip originally cost me through Kayak through Kiwi $1,200, but due to all flights were not connected the right way I have to spend additional $1,500 and 48 hours on the road instead of 16 hours. Stay away.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I use a combination of Kayak & Google flights for all my air and hotel needs. Kayak is easy to use & you can find some crazy good prices. I just booked roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Milan on British Airways for $745 including bags! There is one key thing I found over the years of using Kayak. Only buy through the airline directly or a well known 3rd party sites like Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc. DO NOT USE the 3rd party sites like Vayama, Flight Network, Justfly, etc. You will get screwed every time! If you're not sure Google them! If the price is too good to be true on sites like Vayama they always are. Stick with the 3rd party sites you know. You can find great deals that you can trust.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I confirmed the price on Kayak and then got transferred to GotoGate and all seemed ok. Then as I confirmed again the price and gave my credit card information it stalled and flashed a small price increase but I had no way of stopping or going backwards. Then when the summary came up the price had gone up substantially. All was completed. I rang both companies and got no help. They said I confirmed at the increased price but I know I was very careful and didn’t have any opportunity. Never again will I use Kayak or Gotogate.

Original review: May 25, 2019

Unhelpful. Needs work. Hair-pin turns. Sidewalk cake walk. Nice feature was the fountain of the 'W' Hotel. Loved the lobby and entrance. However would not re-book a spa appointment. Did not like the products. Service was fine. Ambiance was serene.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I used to use all these sites but now I find them stupid, not competitive and complicated. Looked at all of them. They were all awful. Too expensive. Too hard to find what you want. Going to the individual airlines is the best way to book a flight. I went to the individual airlines and got a great price easily. Not even mentioned by any of these sites.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I actually only use to find flights so I can't speak to the other services. But when I use other flights finders, like Google Flights or Kiwi, Kayak returns the best prices in the most easily viewable way.

Original review: May 19, 2019

Very nice- they are fast and friendly and the price was also cheap which is great at the time when I traveled - they also kept updated me with new offers every day. Also, their website is very easy to navigate.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Easy to use, I enjoy the options to narrow my search by flight times, stops, etc. I was able to sort by price and make different edits easily. Kayak is great because at the same time it allows you to open other search programs too, like Expedia.

Original review: May 17, 2019

It was easy to use and every information that a customer needs while booking was available on one screen so we don't have to take efforts to find it. I also observed that the rates are little cheaper than other competitive websites, not huge difference but few dollars also make difference.

KAYAK Company Information