Aeromexico

Aeromexico Reviews

1.0/5 (30 ratings)

About Aeromexico Reviews

Aeromexico Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aeromexico?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aeromexico?

Original review: April 26, 2022

My mother and brother from Ukraine were supposed to travel to Mexico through Poland. In this not easy times I got them expensive tickets for vacation with Booking.com. My mom owns a little 4 kilos chihuahua dog that she was supposed to travel with. Aeromexico the worst company you can ever travel with. The ticket was connected with Air France And I booked dog ticket with Air France from Warsaw to Paris no problem. Meanwhile Mexican Avía company thinks it’s okay to lie to people. I spoke to at least 20 people on a phone before the flight to make sure they send me a ticket for the dog. The day before the flight a guy took information about dog and told me, "I’ve send you confirmation email “FOR THE DOG” and quoting: “when you get to the airport miss, you can pay and get on a plane no problem!”"

I got email that consisted of 4 sheets of paper all in SPANISH that was supposed to let dog on a flight. When they arrived to the airport in Warsaw representative of Air France didn’t let them on a plane “Warsaw to Paris” because dog didn’t have a ticket “Paris to Mexico City”. (I called before I purchased this ticket and after” to make sure everything will be okay.) Hundred times… We were devastated… I spent 2,500$ for those tickets and no one offered any credit or even half refund.

The nice lady from Air France offered me change the tickets to April 22 instead of April 16 for additional cost. Remind you that all hotels were booked and all the vacation was booked as well. I didn’t want to change tickets I just wanted to cancel everything. And get at least something back of any of those people on booking.com or Aeromexico to feel a little bad for those poor Ukrainians, like seriously. No one gives a **. Cause change of tickets means change of plans and my mother went through enough already leaving a war. To take another train to Warsaw and be stuck in the airport for 8hours. Anyway people, just warning before you ever think with getting on a plain with AeroMexico … Think twice! They lied and misinformed me ten times. As a result I lost 2500 dollars and so much nerves that no money can buy.

Original review: March 22, 2022

Plain theft from the airline. They kept the money from a canceled flight and said they won't refund it nor issue a voucher or anything. No matter how many times I contacted them, also it's very very hard to get a hold of someone and they never reply the email requests.

Original review: March 20, 2022

In my entire 40 years living in this planet. I have never experienced anything like what AeroMexico put me through in terms of customer service (or lack thereof). As a traveler, I’ve heard so many rumors about how terrible AeroMexico was but we bought our tickets from them anyway being misled that they were a legit company and it was so easy to change a flight. Their website makes it look so easy but when the time came to change a return flight, it wouldn’t work at all to the point that it even locked us out completely from accessing our own flight on the website so that we were forced to deal with customer service. I spent eight hours yesterday on the phone with them. No, this is not something a normal person would ever do but I was testing to see if I was actually going to get any results and I’m really stubborn.

I waited for two supervisors on two separate occasions only to be put on hold for two hours each time. This was after spending a whole four hours on the phone with them already trying to get a single return flight changed. You wouldn’t believe the amount of lies the customer service representatives told us to cover up the fact that they were never going to change our flight. We even called them out on multiple occasions about their contradicting information. One guy said it was impossible to change the flight on the website while multiple reps said to do it on the website.

And get this, it gets even worse. Each time we called and we were ready to pay for the price difference to change our flight, the price went up from $50 USD to $600 USD per ticket in a span of five hours. And the reason why we couldn’t lock in the $50 USD ticket is because we tried doing it multiple times with them on the phone and they kept giving us excuses why the card wouldn’t go through even when we tried different cards. I even had my bank on the other line at one point to confirm with them that it was a merchant problem because AeroMexico tried to blame my bank.

Their company practices literally operate like a scam. After eight hours of waiting on the phone a representative finally told us to send an email to get a refund. We called again the next morning and asked them when this email would be answered and they said 20 to 30 days. Isn’t that hilarious? I am never ever ever going to use this company ever again. They have caused a lot of emotional stress for us and when I did some reading online about other people's experiences ours isn’t even that bad compared to theirs. There is even a thread on Reddit talking about a class action lawsuit. DO NOT FLY AEROMEXICO!!!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

After having traveled throughout the world on several airlines. I can honestly say that this is one the worst customer services airlines in the world. They intentionally hang up on you and do not call you back even when you ask. I asked them to call me back since I had tried 4 different times to rebook and they put me on hold and after 15 minutes hung up on me. I would go directly to your bank to refund you and not rebook with this airline if possible. The worst part is that the airline service in person isn't bad at all but when you need customer service it is terrible.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

My husband surprised me with tickets to Mexico City as a gift, we were both very excited. I’m enrolled in school but due to a recent Covid outbreak all of my curriculum for the entire year has changed. Because of this change I had no choice but to try to change the flight to a different day so it wouldn’t interfere with my education. We called, only to find out that there is no way to change the dates or to cancel the flight. NO Matter what happens in your life. Customer service gave us an e-mail so we could plea our case. Haven’t heard back from them. Mind you, this is 2 months in advance. Even with a major pandemic this fraudulent airline refuses to help a customer. This should be illegal, I never had such terrible experience with any airline. I will continue to voice this disgrace. PURE FRAUD!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I wanted to make a change one of my flights back from a holiday in Costa Rica and contacted the call centre. It took me 1 full day of calling to finally make it, in between countless waiting time, people hanging up the phone, transferring me to other departments that could not make the change. Finally made the date change and pay the fare difference plus a penalty. Once I arrive to the airport, the person at the counter tells me I have to pay for my check in luggage as it was not included in my ticket. This was not mentioned to me by the call center, and since my original flight included it I complained that it wasn't communicated to me. Had no choice but to pay...

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I booked a trip to go home to Brazil for Christmas on December 20th, however I was diagnosed with COVID the following day and had to cancel my flight. When I called to try to cancel my flight within 24 hours of booking, they told me I had to email customer support, customer support didn't get back to me within a week. I called the phone line twice and again they were unable to help me. The email customer service replied then with an automated email. I called again, explained the situation, they again told me to contact the email, this time with proof of my positive COVID test. I did as they instructed, again, got an automated response. I called back again, they told me they would have the email staff respond to me and if they didn't to call back and ask to speak to the supervisor.

Since then I have called five times today and every single employee refuses to transfer me to the supervisors, each time with a new excuse ("the supervisor is out today", "I do not have a supervisor", "the wait time will be an hour to speak to him", etc.). Aeromexico customer service is an absolute disgrace and I will never do business with this airline again. For making this the most painful experience I have EVER had in trying to get a $600 refund over an already miserable holiday spent alone and with COVID, I will make it a personal life goal of mine that no one I know ever does business with them either.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

Orlando to Mexico terrible business class can even give me sugar for my coffee. Mexico Puerto Vallarta terrible late again. Puerto Vallarta Mexico was late late. Loses my connection to Delta to go back to the state. You can find somebody that be nice to you here. The only thing that cares about money. And if you don't do the right thing that threat you and say they're gonna do something to you. What a shame. Bad company our AeroMexico. Should be flying in the United States And today I'm not the only one. At least 2 more. So be aware. Don't use AeroMexico in the United States. Really bad company.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Can't book flights on their website. I tried 2 different browsers and their app. After selecting everything it says the price is no longer available. However, when I refresh, the tickets are still there, showing available--5 seats even at that price and I only want 2. Customer service was so lame. After the agent was convinced (2x) that they couldn't help me. They said they'd transfer me and then my call was dropped both times. So I think either the website really doesn't work, or they are posting prices that are not real. I tried Twitter too and they said to contact an "executive" at customer service, but I can't get an executive at customer service!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I flew Aeromexico from Orlando - Cuidad Mexico-Merida. Paid for Premier/Business class. The service was horrible. For example, súper long check-in lines, USB ports not working, poor non-existing customer service, mislabeled suitcases, rude counter staff, misinformation…. Stay away from this airline. It was a very huge big disappointment.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I'm a European citizen who was planning a trip to the USA and Mexico. However, because of a travel ban imposed by the US government, I am not allowed to travel. My booking is a non-refundable one. However, I want to travel, but I am not allowed to. I explained the situation to Aeromexico, and requested a voucher, which was denied. It not my fault that I am not allowed to travel, but Aeromexico doesn't give a damn about it. They already got my money, so they don't really care about giving me a chance to use the service I ALREADY PAID FOR, once the travel ban is lifted. The customer care service is of extremely low quality. If you wanna lose your money go ahead and book with this airline. By seeing all those negative reviews, it seems apparent to me that Aeromexico has financial difficulty. I am wondering if it's heading for bankruptcy.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

My experience was horrible which I did not wish on anyone. I spent two nights in Mexico City after waiting in line and dealing with customer service which I would rate zero. My transit at the airport was supposed to be only two hours instead became twenty four hours. Please, avoid this airline if you wish to have a pleasant vacation or trip.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Our flights were cancelled by Aero Mexico due to the corona virus and we were given open tickets for 1 year. Us like many others are being told upon rebooking with our open tickets that these tickets are no longer good?? This corporation is taking its customers 1 x 1 and are taking advantage of their power against individuals. We need to ban together and take a class action lawsuit against them to teach them they can't sell us tickets then cancel our flights and give us open tickets and then not honour them.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I've flown on several flights and consider myself fairly easygoing as I have a family member in the airline industry. However, I bought tickets to Cancun that I was set to fly out the week that our county got shut down due to Covid. Even before this happened, AeroMexico changed our flight from a two-hour layover to a 20-hour layover. This alone allows for a refund according to the US Department of Transportation. I was still hoping to make this trip after everything settled down, but now 18 months later, AeroMexico no longer flies to where I was originally going to or anywhere close. I have been requesting a refund and I get the run around about how I have a voucher I can use by next Spring. Unfortunately, even if they did fly to the area I was originally going, I cannot due to Dr. orders from being pregnant. AeroMexico will not even respond to requests to discuss this. It has been the most frustrating experience dealing with them.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I have flown on many airlines and have had few problems. I consider myself pretty easygoing but Aeromexico really put my nerves to the test. I will just make a list:

-My luggage was broken into and my jewellery stolen during my 5 hour layover in Mexico City on my way to Los Cabos. I reached out to the complaints department but not surprisingly no one has responded (3 weeks later).

-Upon my return to Toronto, I once again had a short layover for 2 hours in Mexico City. While lining up at the gate to get on the aircraft, the staff closed the door while 15 passengers remained behind standing, me and my family included. it was stressful, messy and confusing and the staff said nothing to us about what was happening. They just pointed a finger for us to go to customer service. That's when we discovered we had been bumped off our flight for the next 24 hours and they couldn't even guarantee us that we wouldn't be bumped again the next day. The customer service rep. explained that we couldn't go on the flight because of weight/balance issues, and that's when my husband and I came to the conclusion that passengers are being kicked off the flight in order to make room for more lucrative cargo.

-We collected our luggage for the 24 hour delay because after my initial experience, we did not trust our luggage sitting in the Airport without them being rummaged through and items stolen. When we received our luggage, my suitcase was heavily damaged and a wheel completed ripped off so I could barely manage rolling it around the airport and to our hotel.

-The next day we checked in 3 hours before our flight because we wanted to avoid any issues. The lineup at the gate was a crowded mess. It felt like I was going to get trampled on. Once seated and on the plane the crew made an announcement that a few passengers would not be coming on the plane again and that their luggage needed to be removed from the plane. So the airline was again doing to others what I experience the day before. At that point, the passenger sitting behind me yelled to the flight attendant that she just saw the ground crew taking her bag off the plane even though she was still on it, at which point the flight attendant left for a couple minutes and when he came back the plane just started to pull out and he said there was nothing he could do about it at this point.

-Once we arrived in Toronto Pearson Airport, and made it through customs, my husband and I discovered that our luggage was also taken off the plane in Mexico City. After filling out the necessary paperwork, the Aeromexico luggage attendant informed us that we should have our luggage delivered to us no later than Tuesday September 7th. It has been 4 days now since we landed, with multiple phone calls and emails made on my part, no one from Aeromexico has contacted us about its whereabouts. And after having my personal items stolen out of my luggage on my 5 hour layover in Mexico City, I can only imagine what I will or will not have left in my luggage if Aeromexico ever returns our luggage to us.

-However, my daughter's luggage WAS on the plane, and upon returning home she discovered she still had all her items in her suitcase but she also had extra items. Shirts and skirts that did not belong to her, which means the baggage staff at Aeromexico is opening people's luggage to look for valuables and is just stuffing personal items back haphazardly in random suitcases. That tells me that many people are missing items from their luggage.

Please, please, please if you can avoid it, never book with this Airline. Customers truly mean absolutely nothing them.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

My family and I flew in from Amsterdam and when we got to Mexico on the second leg of our trip they would let us on the Mex to IAH flight because the 4 vaccinated people did not get tested for covid. The amount of confusion when we landed at 3am in the morning was disturbing because there is no guidance when you get off the flight. There is just a computer screen that tells you to go to Sala C then if you don't keep checking online for updates you can miss your flight very easily,so finally we get a gate number about an hour before our flight and when we get there they are asking for a covid test for the whole family and I was confused because in Amsterdam all we needed was a test for the non vaccinated people in our group (that we had). But they refused to let us board.

After talking to the person that was handling the process of dispatching the blue stickers for our passport they told us that we had to leave the airport to get the test done but they did not tell us that it was directly outside door #5 and it would take about 30 mins to get it processed, after completing the covid test ($260) we went the the ticketing agent to see if we could get on a later flight. But she said I would have rebook the premier/business class reservation all the way back to Amsterdam and pay the difference. That was a ridiculous amount of money so we decided to book another flight with United for 6 people ($2600) to get back home. I speak Spanish also and the lack guidance that we received is unacceptable and I would be fearful if I was a English speaking passenger because if they treat a business class customer like this imagine economy.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Initially when I booked my flight, I intended to book my flight to Rivera Maya, Hard Rock Resort. For some odd reason, the booking website never gave Cancun Airport as an option. Because it was my first time traveling to Mexico I was unaware of which airport I should use. Once the mistake was caught, I contacted the airline right away to switch my destination. First & Foremost the staff were rude on the phone including the Supervisor! After being told repeatedly it was nothing they could do they made the correction to give me a connecting flight to Cancun but it would cost me!

Once I got to Mexico City things worsened. Because I was traveling with my daughter, I wanted our experience to be smooth. I had a transporter due to health challenges. Once we got through the the long process of customs, airport locations, security & check-in we were dealing with limited time to reach our gate. When the transporter stopped to ask where our gate was located, he looked puzzled. This was because he took us to the wrong gate, causing my daughter & I to miss our flight!

From there it was the crazy runaround throughout that massive airport. I was drained, had become ill and extremely upset. I was taken to customer service to speak with a supervisor but it never happened! I was ignored repeatedly and never received the help I needed. The only solution was to purchase two more tickets! After already doing so prior to my trip and as a result of Aeromexico own negligence! Being exhausted, sick my daughter being affected and arguing of this not being my fault I paid for the tickets to get to Cancun. I was also out of about $80 of what I paid to be transported.

Aeromexico made me miss two flights and I don’t have enough space to explain it all. My daughter and I experienced discrimination, lack of empathy and good service. I think a class action suit is warranted! Worst experience & will never be subjected to this type of foolishness this airline displayed ever again! I plan to do whatever it takes to get changes made.

Original review: July 20, 2021

DO NOT USE Aeromexico! We made reservations to Puerta Vallarta Mexico using Aeromexico. Received confirmation of the flight in an email. We reserved a condo to correspond with our flight dates. Several days later we received an email with changes to our flight that would not work with our condo reservations. As a matter of fact, the first flight was scheduled to land 20 minutes after our connecting flight leaves. We tried calling Aeromexico for several hours with many runarounds and hang-ups. Finally, a real person attempted to help us. They could not get us any flight to match the original date from our travel plans. They tried a different airport and told us for an additional $1000 dollars we could change our flight to a different city. We then asked for a refund. They said a refund would take 12 months. Very dissatisfied with the way they treated us as customers. Be very wary of using Aeromexico.

Original review: July 17, 2021

Someone should shut this company for its HORRIBLE customer service, Had a ticket but Aeromexico. Decided to cancel flight and rebooked me on another flight which will not work. Just want to know my options for refund, credit, anything... Called 800 number and after selecting "1" for English I chose the "refund" option. All the instructions are in Spanish. Not helpful. I then tried the chat section on Facebook. Gave them all the information and ticket number, etc. and after 5 minutes, they said I have to dial the 800 number and disconnected the chat session. I redid the chat session and started out with the fact that I cannot understand the instructions on the 800 number as they are in Spanish! Explained my problem again and after 7 minutes was told to call 800 number and again disconnected from chat. WORST customer service ever!

Original review: June 26, 2021

Aeromexico is terrible to work with! Do not fly with them if you can avoid it at all costs! We had booked a flight over a year ago, and we were supposed to travel back in August of 2020. I had a medical condition come up, and I was advised by my doctor not to travel. With covid, and my doctors guidance, I requested my flight to be cancelled and refunded. When I booked this flight, I was told that it was 100% refundable. Here we are nearly a year later and Aeromexico won't do a single thing for us! We have had the runaround and been told that we would receive a refund on several occasions, but still have not received anything. These guys are scam artists, and will find a way to take your money! Do not fly with Aeromexico!

Original review: May 18, 2021

The customer service with this company is non-existent. You literally cannot talk to a customer service rep on the phone period. If you don't believe me just try. Then go online and find their customer service emails. 1/2 of them don't work! Please read all the reviews before using this airline. WARNING- Do not miss a connecting flight. They made me by a new ticket to my connecting flight and that cancelled ALL MY RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS!!!! 4 hours on the phone being hung up on 5 times finally on the 10th call I found someone to could help me and after being told multiple times I was going to have to buy a return ticket for around $ 2,000.00. Please save yourself a headache and find a different airline.

Original review: May 18, 2021

My April 2020 flight was cancel due to the pandemic and when I called to request a refund they said my only option was a voucher good for one year. Hoping to not lose my money I booked for December hoping for the pandemic to settle down but things got worst and my doctor gave me a letter advising me not to travel due to my medical condition, I send it to the airline again requesting a refund but no luck for the second time. The only option they gave me was a voucher. Every time I call they charge me some fees and I have spend $1895.27 total but somehow the vouchers they gave me are only $1315.83. Where is the rest of my money?

I send them an email two weeks ago requesting clarification on my $579.44 and requesting all my money back but not one has reply to my email. I called them and after being on the phone for over two hours waiting for a representative the only answer I got was I needed to wait for customer support to reply to my email and it was going to take up to 7 days, and they cannot help me by phone. It has been two weeks and no reply yet. I thought Volaris was the worst but No. When they cancel my husband's flight all we had to do was go into their website, give one click and money was back into our credit card within 2 days. Aeromexico is stealing money left and right.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I had booked an original flight from San Francisco, CA to Aguascalientes, Mexico. That flight was cancelled and I was rebooked onto a different flight. I had specifically booked an original overnight flight because of my work schedule and this new flight not only left in the middle of my work day but it also left me with over a 12 hour layover in Mexico City. The first time I called customer support to see if there were other flights that worked better with my schedule or if I could receive a voucher for a hotel stay in Mexico City. Unfortunately, neither of those options were provided through AeroMexico. After looking at the times available I called a second time and wanted to change my ticket to a different flight. After being on hold for over two hours I spoke to a representative for about 15 minutes only to have him rudely hang up the phone and not resolve anything.

After not resolving anything over the phone, I looked back through the emails I received when my flight was changed. I used the link to receive an electronic voucher. I understood that in receiving the electronic voucher the original flight would be cancelled. I proceeded with the steps and cancelled my flight to receive the voucher number. While still having that page open, I opened a new tab to buy a new ticket for my trip. I had chosen the new dates that worked with my schedule and I input all of my information.

Because I was able to log in with my Club Premier account all of my personal information was saved and when it came time to pay, I copied and pasted the voucher number from the previous tab I had open. It applied the amount of the original flight which was about $372 dollars. The remaining amount was to be about $48 to be charged onto my credit card. I remember specifically seeing the difference in what was the voucher and what was going to be used on my credit card. This was not the case and I came to find out on the next business morning that the WHOLE amount of the flight was charged on to my card.

Speaking through tears of frustration with a representative, he told me that the voucher had not been used. If I had not used the voucher then the link should work and I would be able to access the voucher through my Club Premier account. However the SAME link that I used to get the original voucher and cancel my ticket no longer works nor does my voucher appear anywhere in my account. I don't know what to do. To his credit, and probably because of my sobs, the representative was understanding but offered no solution other than emailing Customer Support. I did so but I don't expect to hear anything helpful from them. I plan on talking to Chase Sapphire Preferred Customer Service to see what they can do.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Aeromexico and Delta Airline: What a NIGHTMARE!!! So, we booked flights with them leaving April 16 2020 leaving Cleveland OH to Cozumel MX for 7 people. Due to Covide19 shutdown we were in lockdown and flights were cancelled. We called and was told our tickets would be extended for a year. I would have to book by April 30, 2021 and fly by Nov 30, 2021. I have been trying to get these tickets rebook for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I was transfer or put on hold five times and each time the calls were dropped and long wait times. What I did find out is they have no flight from Cleveland nor are they flying into Cozumel. They are only flying from Pittsburgh or Buffalo to Cancun MX.

What this means is we now have to drive to Pittsburgh or Buffalo then when we arrive in Cancun, we have to hire a van to transport us 1 hour to Playa del Carmen then again pay for a 1-hour ferry ride to Cozumel. Then repeat the process to get back. To top it off while we paid $431.33 for the original round trip tickets. Now that they are not offering the flight we paid for and we have to jump through hoops to get to our destination Aeromexico in partnership with Delta Airlines are changing us an additional $953.40. Wait. There is more! I had to book flights for two more people. That done I get the email with the ticket in Spanish that I can't read and they never sent the ticket for the 7 that we had to change. I was on the line this time for 3 hours and 38 minutes! Now I am trying to get though again to the 7 missing tickets. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

Original review: April 1, 2021

I bought a ticket last year and they cancelled my flight. When I asked for my money back they told me they couldn't give me my money on my bank account and the only way I can ask for my money is with a voucher. Now when I call the company to get my money in my bank account they said they can not give me the money back if I have a voucher... I'm not planning to travel this year or next and I need my money back!!!! I feel very upset with the way they have handled this situation. I just want to get my money back because the company was the one who cancelled my trip. I sent an email asking for my money and they just sent me the voucher and now they said is not valid for ask for money.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Aeromexico customer service is horrible, about a year ago we purchase tickets and due to the pandemic our flight was cancelled, we received a voucher for a year and now that we are trying to book our new flight the airline is giving us hell. The system fail to take our vouchers and my credit card was charge for the full amount of the tickets, when I called they told me that the only thing they could do was give me a refund that would take 12 moths, so I would now have two vouchers and no flight reservation...yes that was their resolution. I would be out of pocket $2400.00 and still with no airplane tickets. What the hell are these people thinking. I am very frustrated and have no one that can help resolve the issue.

Original review: March 7, 2021

I feel the need to write this review because it is important that other people are not treated like I did, on this airline. I originally flew with this airline-AeroMexico about a year and half ago. At that time, I couldn't write a review because a family member was terribly ill. I bought the ticket thinking that this was one of the best airlines. I was so wrong. The food was okay and the WiFi was not a problem. The seats were the same like any other airlines I have flown with, before. However, the inhumane treatment that I received from the flight attendants was by far, the worst experience in my many years of flying.

My daughter who was 5 years old at the time needed to go to the bathroom, and so I told the flight attendant that she needed to go before she would pee in the plane. The flight attendant looked at me in the most evil way. It seemed as if she was possessed. I then asked another flight attendant and I had the same response. I told the lady -flight attendant again that my child needed to go to the restroom. This time she said, "You can not go anymore at this time. I am serving the food. You can take her when I finish serving everyone." I was disturbed by this because I would never imagine that someone would say no, knowing that a little child had to use the restroom. I waited like 40 minutes until my child was allowed to go to the restroom. And none of the attendants who I spoke to, told me that I can take her after such a long time. I had to figure this out on my own.

I WILL NEVER EVER FLY AGAIN THROUGH THIS AIRLINE. IT IS BY FAR THE WORST AIRLINE OUT THERE. AND EXPENSIVE TOO! I am writing this review to warn anyone who is planning a trip in the near future. If I can save someone from the frustration of experiencing something like this with their children, then I know that my review would have helped someone. It's not right to buy such an expensive ticket, and yet be treated like an animal. Please forgive me for the offensive words but that's how I felt on the that plane and I'm sure my child too. I felt powerless, knowing that my child needed to desperately use the bathroom, and not be able to.

Original review: March 7, 2021

Their customer service was horrible and unethical. I asked for assistance on a Spanish form that was required and I received a attitude from one of the workers. I didn't understand majority of the form and kept asking for help- He literally turned around and told me that it was very simple and easy to fill out he doesn't understand how come I can do it on my own (making it seem like I'm stupid). He just said to leave the form and leave.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Their price it's high for the service they provide. Flight with someone else. Save money and save your self from dealing with thieves. I'll never use this thieves again. Look at all the reviews. People are right. I should’ve have listen.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

We were checking into our flight at the Miami airport and wow everyone WARNING!!! Be careful booking with Delta as they partner with other airlines and go by the other airlines' policies and regulations. I love Delta and always try to book with them but what is this sneaky “operated by Aeromexico”?? Wow I wish I KNEW! Look out for this because get ready to PAY UP! We booked the more expensive ticket with Delta knowing that we can pay $30 to check a surf bag, then we get to the airport and the woman at the check in reception (Teresa is her name) said the regular bag payment is insufficient and we need to pay $150 BECAUSE it’s operated by Aeromexico. Wow. I'm extremely disappointed and will be cautious about booking with Delta again after their awful collaboration with one of the worst and SCAMMING companies in the world- Aeromexico.

Aeromexico Company Information