1.75/5

49 Bodybuilding.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2017

I had a great experience with this company. The gentleman was kind and even offered me workout tips ANYTIME I wanted, I just had to call. Seems like everyone that has trouble with this company lives outside the USA, so maybe you should look in to another company if this is the case. They are not responsible once the item is shipped. Shop local, you can't go wrong, plus it's better for your economy and environment.

Original review: April 8, 2017

Unlike the other comments I see at this site regarding Bodybuilding.com I have a very good experience with them. My first order did not arrive in the Philippines. Upon emailing their customer service, their staff were very helpful and quick in their reply. Eventually they re-shipped my order and it did arrive this time within a month. Well done, Bodybuilding.com!! Professional service.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I'm great customer of bodybuilding but I'm very disappointed in my last 2 orders. I'm live in Israel and never happens, always I received my orders on time but the last 2 never came and bodybuilding in the first order give my money back. Not complete but ok, after then I make new order and never came and now bodybuilding doesn't want to give my money back, is not fair isn't my fault problems with shipping. I need my money back.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I placed an order on 30th December. After almost 3 Weeks of not receiving my Order I reached out to Customer Service. But they were not listening to me, instead they just kept sending me Template Response Emails about my Order and their Terms and Conditions to what should happen. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me from the US, it stated that it never got scanned for Shipment, which means that they never really sent it. I called DHL (and I have a recording for the call). DHL said that it looks missing as it never been sent out from USA and they need to make a claim with DHL to confirm where did the shipment go. All I say is, it's a RIP OFF Company. I will never order from them again and I hope that Consumer Affairs Investigates them and closes them down. Their Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, not Customer Friendly and their Customer Service is very bad. I will never Order from them, that's for sure.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I used to be a loyal Customer of Bodybuilding.com ordering Supplements, until recently. I placed an order on 7 December. After almost 3 Weeks of not receiving my Order I reached out to Customer Service. But they were not listening to me, instead they just kept sending me Template Response Emails about my Order and their Terms and Conditions to what should happen. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me from the US, it stated that it never got scanned for Shipment, which means that they never really sent it.

When I asked for a Refund, they insisted that it was sent and they refuse a Refund until the Product's back in their Warehouse which it never left in the first place! All I say is, it's a RIP OFF Company. I will never order from them again and I hope that Consumer Affairs Investigates them and closes them down. Their Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, not Customer Friendly and their Customer Service is very bad. I will never Order from them, that's for sure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bodybuilding.com?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I ordered 2 packs of BCAA's from bodybuilding.com on 28th August which never arrived. When I tried reaching them on customer care no one responded to the calls and when I mailed them, I was getting the same template reply which they send to everyone.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

There are so many things wrong with the people working there. I got called a scumbag. This company also created a forum where other users can harass you and the mods won't do anything to protect you. I got harassed to the point where Internet safety was a problem. Also, I bought some of their products and they don't even work.

Original review: July 6, 2016

I've placed an order on 27th April 2016 after so many attempt of checkout. Item was shipped on time and was expecting an delivery on second of week of May.

The Courier service in India is Aramex and will never ever use their service in my life, tried once to deliver and afterward they haven't tried to reach me. As the Custom process is not clear with courier, they randomly inform that you need to pay 5000/-Rs etc and when we ask for the Custom Receipt they show their generated document. Last week when I went to their office and after inquiring about my courier, finally they traced it. But to my surprise the package was damaged. So I can't accept the damaged piece.

So here comes the funny part, when I raise a complaint with Bodybuilding.com, they are saying me "Thank you for contacting Bodybuilding.com regarding order. I am sorry for the condition of your package but I am happy to inform you of how we can assist you. With all international packages they are subject to inspection by your countries customs and we have no control over this. It is not uncommon for the customs agency to open packages and product to fully investigate the package. As we do not have any control over this there is no way for it to be voided. Since the package has been sitting with the local post this entire time that could have also been where some of the damage came from and since it was in their hands that is also something we are unable to prevent. What I can do for you today is I can offer a 20% refund as in-store credit for the product price of the order."

As end user I paid 100% for the product and I haven't received the product and in return I paid 80% of the product value. So guys beware of this Company who are just taking money from our pocket. We want to use original products and go with company but you land in this type of trouble where you won't get the product and money.

Original review: June 5, 2016

I order for 10 bottles of green tea extract. Didn't arrive for more than a month. They just reply with saying only if they receive the consignment back they will refund. How can I guarantee that customs sends them. They take money and don't refund.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

I returned, refused and sent back all my items received (over 400+) dollars worth, took a very long time for them to *receive* it, when it in fact was signed by someone a week before I got a PARTIAL refund back. I then had to contact customer service as I did many times prior, to ask why I had not received a FULL refund, and why I have not been refunded for all items that I returned and they had for over a week going on two. If I had not have asked, they would not have issued any of them. I still was not refunded one item costing 80+ dollars. Now I am being threatened by them that I will be banned because I took this up for PayPal to get my money that I deserve back.

I am not backing down from this. This is a crock of crap and ILLEGAL, I have nothing to show for all the money I spent and all I get is lies and threatened because I am concerned about WHY they have not refunded me? So I am to blame for their shady tactics? AVOID THIS SCAM. I am AWAITING the OWNER AND MANAGER’S EMAIL.

Bodybuilding.com Company Information