1.71/5
Based on 41 reviews that contain star ratings

46 Bodybuilding.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I placed an order on 30th December. After almost 3 Weeks of not receiving my Order I reached out to Customer Service. But they were not listening to me, instead they just kept sending me Template Response Emails about my Order and their Terms and Conditions to what should happen. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me from the US, it stated that it never got scanned for Shipment, which means that they never really sent it. I called DHL (and I have a recording for the call). DHL said that it looks missing as it never been sent out from USA and they need to make a claim with DHL to confirm where did the shipment go. All I say is, it's a RIP OFF Company. I will never order from them again and I hope that Consumer Affairs Investigates them and closes them down. Their Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, not Customer Friendly and their Customer Service is very bad. I will never Order from them, that's for sure.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I used to be a loyal Customer of Bodybuilding.com ordering Supplements, until recently. I placed an order on 7 December. After almost 3 Weeks of not receiving my Order I reached out to Customer Service. But they were not listening to me, instead they just kept sending me Template Response Emails about my Order and their Terms and Conditions to what should happen. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me from the US, it stated that it never got scanned for Shipment, which means that they never really sent it.

When I asked for a Refund, they insisted that it was sent and they refuse a Refund until the Product's back in their Warehouse which it never left in the first place! All I say is, it's a RIP OFF Company. I will never order from them again and I hope that Consumer Affairs Investigates them and closes them down. Their Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, not Customer Friendly and their Customer Service is very bad. I will never Order from them, that's for sure.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I ordered 2 packs of BCAA's from bodybuilding.com on 28th August which never arrived. When I tried reaching them on customer care no one responded to the calls and when I mailed them, I was getting the same template reply which they send to everyone.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

There are so many things wrong with the people working there. I got called a scumbag. This company also created a forum where other users can harass you and the mods won't do anything to protect you. I got harassed to the point where Internet safety was a problem. Also, I bought some of their products and they don't even work.

Original review: July 6, 2016

I've placed an order on 27th April 2016 after so many attempt of checkout. Item was shipped on time and was expecting an delivery on second of week of May.

The Courier service in India is Aramex and will never ever use their service in my life, tried once to deliver and afterward they haven't tried to reach me. As the Custom process is not clear with courier, they randomly inform that you need to pay 5000/-Rs etc and when we ask for the Custom Receipt they show their generated document. Last week when I went to their office and after inquiring about my courier, finally they traced it. But to my surprise the package was damaged. So I can't accept the damaged piece.

So here comes the funny part, when I raise a complaint with Bodybuilding.com, they are saying me "Thank you for contacting Bodybuilding.com regarding order. I am sorry for the condition of your package but I am happy to inform you of how we can assist you. With all international packages they are subject to inspection by your countries customs and we have no control over this. It is not uncommon for the customs agency to open packages and product to fully investigate the package. As we do not have any control over this there is no way for it to be voided. Since the package has been sitting with the local post this entire time that could have also been where some of the damage came from and since it was in their hands that is also something we are unable to prevent. What I can do for you today is I can offer a 20% refund as in-store credit for the product price of the order."

As end user I paid 100% for the product and I haven't received the product and in return I paid 80% of the product value. So guys beware of this Company who are just taking money from our pocket. We want to use original products and go with company but you land in this type of trouble where you won't get the product and money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bodybuilding.com?

Original review: June 5, 2016

I order for 10 bottles of green tea extract. Didn't arrive for more than a month. They just reply with saying only if they receive the consignment back they will refund. How can I guarantee that customs sends them. They take money and don't refund.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

I returned, refused and sent back all my items received (over 400+) dollars worth, took a very long time for them to *receive* it, when it in fact was signed by someone a week before I got a PARTIAL refund back. I then had to contact customer service as I did many times prior, to ask why I had not received a FULL refund, and why I have not been refunded for all items that I returned and they had for over a week going on two. If I had not have asked, they would not have issued any of them. I still was not refunded one item costing 80+ dollars. Now I am being threatened by them that I will be banned because I took this up for PayPal to get my money that I deserve back.

I am not backing down from this. This is a crock of crap and ILLEGAL, I have nothing to show for all the money I spent and all I get is lies and threatened because I am concerned about WHY they have not refunded me? So I am to blame for their shady tactics? AVOID THIS SCAM. I am AWAITING the OWNER AND MANAGER’S EMAIL.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2015

This product are really fake because I used the last 2 months this product not a single result in my body. Not my weight gain not any healthy tuitions. All this rubbish talking about that this is really ** product.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2015

It has been 8 weeks since I ordered from Bodybuilding.com to India and they placed it through DHL. The last update on the DHL tracking website was 8 weeks back stating "processing completed at origin". Even after 8 weeks, I'm not getting a satisfactory answer from both Bodybuilding.com and DHL. DHL says it is outside their delivery period since it crossed 20 business days and I need to contact shipper to write to DHL to investigate as an escalated matter.

When I inform this to Bodybuilding.com, their joker customer service representatives are always monotonous... Misleading that the parcel is in India customs, they are sorry for it, and I need to wait for 60 business days! (20 business days for delivery into India + 20 business days for customs clearance + 20 business days for delivery by local India post office). I've friends in Customs/Foreign Post office, who informed that parcel has not arrived in India. To summarise, Bodybuilding.com is a cheat and place order with them from India if you wish to lose your money and peace of mind! Beware.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2015

They took my money and did not deliver the products. I contacted their customer service. At first they were nice and then they became rude when I confirmed the shipment I ordered in good faith was never delivered. I provided proof and still they would not budge... My financial institution agreed and refunded my money. This is an awful online company. Stick with ordering from Amazon and other reputable online merchants....These crooks will rip you off.....Beware.

Bodybuilding.com Company Information