2. Automotive

Geico RV Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.76/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Geico RV Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geico RV Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about GEICO RV insurance?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

Very helpful and easy to get a hold of. Had no problems when we went through the claims process. They called and followed up to make sure everything was taken care of. The customer service rep was very helpful and understanding. They walked us through the process and reassured us that everyone will be taken care of. They sent out a very detailed policy and easy to understand and follow along. Easy to compare to previous years and understand what you are getting charged for. Everything that is covered under policy is written out. If there are any questions about the coverage the representatives have always been very helpful on picking the best option for you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Very easy process with minimal difficulty. The customer service department handled my matter rather efficiently! I was very happy with the outcome. The customer service department was very efficient and proactive regarding my case. I had everything solved in a matter of days and my car was sent to the shop and a rental provided! I was unaware of some of the lesser known policy options but after speaking with a representative and having this carefully explain things with me I am more confident! My coverage options had a variety and were all explained carefully to me about the benefits of each package and the state minimum requirement. I had confidence in picking out my coverage.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I haven't had a chance to make a claim yet thankfully but I'm assured that I'm in good hands so until then I would hope that they're efficient in processing claims. Geico stands by their words. They take the extra mile to guarantee your happiness or else you wouldn't have RV insurance with them. Their policies are similar to other RV insurers but they take the extra mile to protect your rights as well as take your safety and well being very seriously. Depends on the plan you choose and what it covers but even with the standard coverage it's still a very good policy. Covers accidents, floods, and fires.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Everything went well. They made the process simple and easy to understand. It was good quality, professional customer service. They were helpful in understanding all of the ins and outs of their processing procedure. Policy options were clearly understood and all fees and whatnot were transparent. They covered everything that needed to be covered. I would likely do business with them again based on this information and the next. Highly recommended!!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I have not had to process a claim yet. So far everything with the company is pretty good. You can claim your claims online which is pretty good. Their website is good. Their customer service department is amazing. I have had no problem with them whether it's adding a car or driver, or just to check on my account. They are amazing. The policy I have is amazing. Full coverage 500 deductible and I only pay 534. Other companies want 100. I am truly happy with the coverage I have. I have full cover deductible comp and collision both 500 and I have rental and towing. I can't complain. I don't need to get other services like Triple A or looking for a rental.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I had sadly more than my share of claims and they were fast and furious to the beaten battered self I was after 3 accidents in a little over a month! They are courteous and not a robot! That's key and it was always fast long wait times. Geico is amazing in all aspects. They never had me on hold and got done what I called for right away. The rates were amazing and still are. They got many options for am budgets. Easy to apply and I'd say everyone should go to Geico. They're the best insurance company I have ever went through. I had full coverage for like 25$ a month. They are in my eyes one of the best insurance companies and their coverage is great and for am budgets!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

The claims department is very helpful and makes the process seem so fast and easy. The turnaround time is only a couple of days for them to get everything done. Their customer service is the best in their industry. They really care about their customers and treat everyone like family. They will even make follow up calls to make sure you are happy and to see if there is anything they can do. They have so many options for your policy. They make sure you have everything you need or want plus some. They have the most in the industry. They have one of the best coverage you can even think of. Even if you do not own a car but you want to be covered so if you drive someone elses car they have it. I am saying you can get whatever you think, you need or want.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Geico insurance company is extremely good about claims and processing them in a timely fashion. Great adjusters on their team and they strive for fast payouts. Customer service at Geico insurance is top notch. Very informative, very efficient at what they do. They provide reassurance that your claim is number one to them. Geico Insurance has many many insurance options and they have wonderful insurance agents to help you with the best affordable insurance for the client. Geico insurance has multi-wide coverage. An insurance representative can sit and walk you through to obtain the best insurance coverage for you.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

Amazing company. Goes out of the way to make sure customer is totally happy. Highly advise others to join. Five stars! Highly recommended to all my friends. Always willing to help whenever. Completely satisfied with the experience I get every time. Never had a problem with any customer service at all, always a great experience. Policy options are great, so many options for customers to choose from. Very great company. Can't find anything at all wrong with it. Policy is right in customer's range. Coverage is unbelievable and so great, never thought I'd find a company with so many great options and great everything. All around amazing place.

Geico RV Insurance Company Information