Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Aflac Dental Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aflac Dental Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aflac Dental Insurance?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I had heard great things through a coworker is what got me initially interested. Was an easy process to get through the sign up process easily, took you by the hand and walked you through. Had any question I have answered on the spot by very knowledgeable agents with Aflac. Like the fact that their dental coverage was for the most part all encompassing. I would like it if they had one person who individually walked you through the process and after you signed up as well if you had any issues. Dealt with a few people which wasn't a major factor overall.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I heard about the insurance from my sister. She had been going on and on about how I had to switch over to this insurance company as I wasn't satisfied with my last one. I've never looked back. For once, my sister was right about something!! It was all purchased online with little effort. It seemed like a breeze! The people that I talk to on the phone about my insurance seem very helpful and kind to me. The claims are easy to file. They seem to genuinely care about making me happy so that I keep being insured by them. They are a fairly good company, I wish they would expand their coverage area, but all in all I am genuinely satisfied and feel I am getting what I pay for.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My policy was offered through my employment. I like that they helped pay to fix my families' teeth. It's also easy to contact someone when there is an issue, question or concern. Obviously, all dental plans fall short of actually covering dental needs of the insured which is something I don't like.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

While in the process of purchasing my dental insurance policy was look online on the Google search engine for good recommendations and Aflac popped up and upon reading reviews for them, I decided to go with Aflac. I like being able to cover a large amount of my dental care as well as being a great and reliable company with trust in my dental healthcare. I would really appreciate it if it were cheaper to have Aflac as my dental insurer. It's a bit pricey but at the same time it's worth it.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I initially applied online but then was directed to a phone operator who then lead me to my true quote, which was a much better deal than I even thought possible. It was very simple and they really surprised me by their expertise and professional service. A definite A plus from me. I like the way in which the customer service reps take you through everything step by step, and also once you are in, they make sure to take care of you every step of the way. I couldn't be more happy with how Aflac has treated me and my family. For sure a first class company. But I would change the waiting time that they put you on hold, for things that in my opinion shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. If I want to ask a question, I should be able to get through to an operator instantly without any delay.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Through work they offered me 3 different insurance to choose one and I chooses Aflac Dental Insurance. I completed the form at work and returned it to my supervisor. It's very affordable and we can depend on it with all the family dental problems. Also, we can find it any place we want and many doctors accept it. It's perfect. We can take care of our dentist without any hassle. However, they can improve it by increasing the yearly amount per person.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Aflac meets all of my needs. Any claims have been processed in a timely and efficient manner although I don't have many claims. I use online quotes and call if not enough information is available online. I choose the best value policy, taking into account price as well as the services offered and any deductibles. Premiums could always be lower. Overall, Aflac is a good company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I chose my dental policy through an online website. It was an easy process and it didn't take too long to complete. I was happy that I was approved because it made things easier for me. I also chose the best pros and least amount of cons. Overall, the process was stress free. This company is really flexible with the benefits it has and gives minimum issues to the consumer. You're able to choose from many different types of dentists that are available in your area without having any debates on whether you're approved or not. I personally like everything they have to offer and recommend most people to get this insurance. They are trustworthy and genuine and offer a variety of interesting perks. It's a really great company.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Online research was vital to allow for full understanding of all this company’s items when shopping for insurance. Some reps attempt to upsell products without really knowing them or the inner workings of the processes. There’s not enough available info and I have found this to be confusing and time consuming in all of the research. They had to be done on separate sites with many still not having the information. But I like the ease of access services and products and all processes are simple and easy to understand with little to no issues with small print for needing to clarify items.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

They are quite nice and good to their people always. They are loyal, very dedicated and like family who care about well being for everyone involved and care for on a daily basis always. There is noting I dislike about any of it ever unless they are out of business or not working on that day ever to my knowledge. Otherwise, they are really good at what they do.

Aflac Dental Insurance Company Information