Save on happy and healthy

Dental care is expensive. Dental insurance is not. Learn how you can save.

Get cavity coverage
3.70/5

Save on happy and healthy

Dental care is expensive. Dental insurance is not. Learn how you can save.

Get cavity coverage

Aflac Dental Insurance Reviews

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

My wife picked up the policy quite some time ago when she received an offer in the mail for low cost dental insurance. For me getting insured was actually quite easy because I was added to my wife's policy with a quick call then about 10 days later we received the identification cards. The insurance is very easy to use and I am able to go to any doctor of my choice. Unless it's a basic service the dentist requires that all payments are paid ahead and the insurance reimburses me the difference. But the cost of procedures is quite high so unless it is just for a basic cleaning and checkup the cost out of my pocket is quite painful. The upfront payment is very low though and usually all I pay upfront or at all.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I chose my dental policy through an online website. It was an easy process and it didn't take too long to complete. I was happy that I was approved because it made things easier for me. I also chose the best pros and least amount of cons. Overall, the process was stress free. This company is really flexible with the benefits it has and gives minimum issues to the consumer. You're able to choose from many different types of dentists that are available in your area without having any debates on whether you're approved or not. I personally like everything they have to offer and recommend most people to get this insurance. They are trustworthy and genuine and offer a variety of interesting perks. It's a really great company.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I initially applied online but then was directed to a phone operator who then lead me to my true quote, which was a much better deal than I even thought possible. It was very simple and they really surprised me by their expertise and professional service. A definite A plus from me. I like the way in which the customer service reps take you through everything step by step, and also once you are in, they make sure to take care of you every step of the way. I couldn't be more happy with how Aflac has treated me and my family. For sure a first class company. But I would change the waiting time that they put you on hold, for things that in my opinion shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. If I want to ask a question, I should be able to get through to an operator instantly without any delay.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

While in the process of purchasing my dental insurance policy was look online on the Google search engine for good recommendations and Aflac popped up and upon reading reviews for them, I decided to go with Aflac. I like being able to cover a large amount of my dental care as well as being a great and reliable company with trust in my dental healthcare. I would really appreciate it if it were cheaper to have Aflac as my dental insurer. It's a bit pricey but at the same time it's worth it.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I sat down with a representative of the company through a consultation with my employer. He went over all the plans and helped pick a plan that is perfect depending on your needs. It was really helpful you have someone to answer all your questions and share with you useful information. I like that you can customize your own dental plan to fit your own dental needs. It's very flexible depending on type of plan you need. There's one out there for everyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aflac Dental Insurance?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My policy was offered through my employment. I like that they helped pay to fix my families' teeth. It's also easy to contact someone when there is an issue, question or concern. Obviously, all dental plans fall short of actually covering dental needs of the insured which is something I don't like.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The company I work for had great options on adding Aflac Dental Insurance to my medical services. I have full coverage on dental care and hasn't disappointed me yet. I love it. They have great customer service, too.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Through work they offered me 3 different insurance to choose one and I chooses Aflac Dental Insurance. I completed the form at work and returned it to my supervisor. It's very affordable and we can depend on it with all the family dental problems. Also, we can find it any place we want and many doctors accept it. It's perfect. We can take care of our dentist without any hassle. However, they can improve it by increasing the yearly amount per person.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The insurance policy seems legit and is fair. I chose Aflac because it relates to me in a way. My finances... my lifestyle... everything. I plan on recommending this policy to my friends and family and basically anyone I know of really.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

They have a good way of paying off your stuff with low interests and the duck gets me to get their insurance. With its cute little feet and the voice that it uses. Just so amazing honestly. You should really try it. I did it online and it was very simple. It was just about 3 clicks and I put in my information and they sent me the insurance card in the mail. The ads are just kindly strange. None of the ads actually have real life examples like some other companies have.

Aflac Dental Insurance Company Information