Find Windows and Doors partners near you
About Window Nation
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Window Nation sells and installs replacement windows and doors from leading brands. It offers more than 1,500 custom style combinations of glass design, color, material and more. Customers can talk directly to an expert or visit any of 15 showrooms around the country. All installations are completed by experienced installers and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Financing is available.
Find Windows and Doors partners near you
- Free consultation
- Custom designs
- Financing available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Not nationwide
- No prices on website
Window Nation offers more than 1,500 window and door style combinations. Customers receive a free in-home consultation and custom quote. Products include a limited lifetime warranty. Check for special offers and discounts.
What is Window Nation?
Window Nation is a replacement window, door and siding company. It carries more than 10 brands of windows at a range of prices to give customers options. Homeowners have over 1,500 custom window and door style combinations to choose from. Window Nation provides professional installation and a limited lifetime warranty. Since 2006, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows across 100,000 homes, according to its website.
Window Nation locations
Window Nation has 15 showroom locations, primarily in the Midwestern and Northeastern U.S.
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Columbus, Ohio
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lorton, Virginia
- St. Louis
How does Window Nation work?
With Window Nation, every window and door is custom-made before installation, meaning you have the opportunity to truly design your windows and doors for your needs and budget. The process starts with a free consultation and price estimate. Its experts handle the ordering, design and building process for each window and door. Technicians measure each window three times to guarantee accuracy, precision and tight seal, and each window goes through a 50-point inspection.
Window Nation installers have an average of 16 years of experience. The crew hauls away your old windows and does a walk-through to make sure windows are installed properly.
After installation, all windows and doors are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and customer support.
Window Nation windows and doors
Window Nation windows and doors come in a variety of styles and materials, giving you hundreds of options for design.
- Window types
- Window materials
- Glass options
- Solarban 70
- Super Spacer
- Door styles
- Entry door
- French door
- Sliding door
Window Nation prices
Window Nation doesn’t provide any pricing information on its website because products are customized for each home. To get a quote, customers need to book an in-home or virtual consultation with a local design consultant. You can schedule a consultation by calling Window Nation or filling out a form online. You can also visit one of its showrooms.
Window Nation works with consumer financial services companies to provide financing options for customers. These companies offer revolving credit lines and monthly payment options. Be sure to check with Window Nation about current specials and ask about senior and military discounts.
Window Nation FAQ
- Are Window Nation windows any good?
- Yes, Window Nation offers custom-built vinyl and wood windows from leading brands in the industry. Each window goes through a 50-point inspection at the factory and a 20-point review at installation. Windows are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- What brands does Window Nation offer?
- Window Nation carries over 10 brands of windows. Its consultants go over all options with you during your appointment.
- How much do Window Nation windows cost?
- It depends. Because each order is customized to the specific home and customer’s needs, the prices vary greatly. A consultant can provide a free price quote.
- Does Window Nation offer a warranty?
- Yes, all window parts and materials are covered for as long as you live in your home, plus for five years for the next homeowner. The labor warranty lasts for one year, five years or a lifetime, depending on your contract.
- Does Window Nation offer custom windows?
- Yes, every replacement window is custom-made. Window Nation offers hundreds of styles, with options for brands, window types, materials, colors, glass and add-ons.
- How long does it take to install Window Nation windows?
- It takes six to eight weeks, on average, from the time you purchase windows to when they are installed.
Is Window Nation a good company?
Window Nation has more than 15 years of experience selling, designing and installing windows. It offers more than 1,500 customization options for its windows and doors, meaning most homeowners will be able to find a solution that matches their taste and budget. There’s no risk to set up a free consultation, learn more about Window Nation’s products and get a detailed price quote.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Window Nation Company Information
- Company Name:
- Window Nation
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.