2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Quick and easy

Get matched with a Moving partner

Moving APT is a licensed interstate broker equipped with insured moving teams that you can trust to move your belongings quickly, safely and securely. Its team of experts have handled interstate moves across the country for more than 20 years and now work with the most certified movers around. Whether you need commercial or residential relocation services state to state, Moving APT is dedicated to ensuring your move is stress-free.

Quick and easy

Get matched with a Moving partner

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Moving APT Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving APT?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving APT?

Original review: July 20, 2020

Moved from MS to VA and everything was easy and smooth. The customer service was organized and professional. The movers were friendly and efficient. Even when I added a few things last minute, they handled it without any problems. Eduardo and Gustavo were great on the moving end and Coleena was awesome with customer service. Everything arrived quickly and all in perfect shape. I would happily use them again and recommend to others.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Lesley! We're so happy to hear about your experience and really appreciate your feedback and review! :)

Original review: July 2, 2020

What a great experience. We engaged Community Movers to handle a pre-renovation move to clear out three rooms of furniture. I was nervous due to COVID-19 but the two gentlemen who came were nice as can be and made me feel safe throughout the process. They wore masks and gloves and took special care to keep a safe distance from me as we talked. They were quick and efficient and I will look forward to having them back post-reno.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much! We have forwarded your feedback to your carrier as well!

Original review: June 21, 2020

The drivers and movers on both ends were professional, respectful and courteous. There was no damage to the residences on either end, and there was no damage to the property. This was a "boxes only" move, as there was no furniture involved, though we did have three bicycles moved. Additionally, they handled moving from two starting locations about 70 miles apart, and moved it to a destination about 3000 miles away. It did take 21 business days to arrive, which was the maximum time, but I assume the coronavirus outbreak was contributing to fewer moves happening and/or staffing shortages.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Timothy! We truly appreciate your review and the time you took! Best wishes in your new location! :)

Original review: June 19, 2020

From the very beginning to the very end of my move I was taken care of. From my sales rep to my customer care (operations) they made my move across country stress free and economical. I thought this move was going to be brutal and stressful and turned out to be wonderful. I recommended close friends and family for any future moves as well to any future clients. Thank you APT!

Moving APT response

Thank you so much! We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts! :)

Original review: June 12, 2020

I had never used a Moving service before and when I needed to remove my old sofas, dining room table and chairs in preparation for the delivery of my new ones, I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it. A friend recommended the team at Moving APT and they moved my furniture to my nephew’s flat in just a couple of hours door to door. I’m so glad I called them!

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Ashley! Call us anytime you need our services again :)

Original review: June 12, 2020

It was a smooth move - from the beginning to the end. The moving crew showed up early and did a great job. They were hardworking and really professional. The customer rep girl was very friendly and gave me the best quote for the job. This is definitely the best move ever!

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Dammy we're so glad to hear!! :)

Original review: June 7, 2020

We contracted with Moving APT at the end of May to move our belongings from New York City, NY to Charleston, SC in preparation for a June 1 relocation. The person that set us up for the move spent a number of calls and emails having us inventory our belongings and during that time also asked us what the earliest acceptance date (or "first available date") was, which we indicated as June 1. On May 28, a different company, Ernest Movers, picked up our belongings.

On June 1, we arrived in Charleston. One June 3, having heard nothing from Moving APT or Ernest Movers, and not having any of our belongings, we called Moving APT, who told us to call back on June 5. On June 5, we called numerous times, and each time, we were told someone would "look into it [the delivery date]" and get back to us, and no one did.

Looking back at the fine print in the transaction materials, we see that for a move of over 700 miles, the delivery date could be from 1 to up to 14 BUSINESS DAYS after the "first available date" -- UP TO THREE WEEKS. I am not sure how anyone could reasonably expect that, much less find it acceptable. Moving APT should have disclosed this to us more clearly (i.e., verbally and in writing) and gotten our explicit acceptance (i.e., verbally and in writing) of the waiting period before we contracted with them. It seems like the company was actually deliberately vague about the delivery time so that we would contract with them. It is now June 7, and we still have not heard from Moving APT or Ernest Movers about the delivery date. We have paid June rent in our new apartment to sleep on an air mattress and conduct work sitting on cardboard boxes. I will never use Moving APT again and strongly recommend against them to people I know.

Moving APT response

Moving APT is a booking agent. The customer's contract was with Husky Truck Corp. Moving APT advised the customer initially upon booking of their delivery schedule of 2-14 business days and also had the customer initial this to ensure that it was understood. This was not in fine print. We are happy to advise that the customer`s delivery has been completed, within only 6 days, less than half the time agreed upon, just as an additional courtesy to the customer.

Original review: June 5, 2020

Everything was on point. Quick delivery and pick up. Would like them to just clarify the payment method for future customers to make it easy for them to grasp and understand. Otherwise excellent service. Everyone was nice and careful. Price was on point. Never thought I would move my entire house for only 2000$ and in only 3 days. I moved from a house to a larger 3 story townhouse and movers had no issue with reassembling everything I wanted in each story!

Moving APT response

We are so thrilled to hear! Thank you so much, Mustafa! And your feedback has been noted and forwarded to the appropriate department! Thanks again! :)

Original review: June 4, 2020

Very professional team all around. Very friendly and able to answer all questions. On time to load. On time to unload. The packing of all items was carried with care as if it was their own property. I’m satisfied with APT.

Moving APT response

We're so glad to hear, Flavius! Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Easiest cross country move I’ve ever done, and very affordable! Incredibly responsive staff - they checked in regularly and kept us updated on the moving process. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and would use Moving APT in the future.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much, Chelsea! We truly appreciate it and wish you the best!

Original review: May 19, 2020

I have recently move from LA to Miami, I have used Moving Apt, it was last minute move. They helped me with everything. The service was great. Strongly recommended. Ian was a great rep, from the moment we booked until I received my delivery to Miami.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Yael!! Yes, Ian is one of our best :) Best wishes in Miami!!

Original review: May 18, 2020

Moving can be time consuming and stressful. Moving APT helped coordinate the move for us. From NY to FL . Crew were polite and professional… Office was good at following up and was keeping us up to date. The turnover from pick up to delivery was quick and everything arrived as was supposed to. I would use them again and recommend them to others. Thank You.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much, Joey! Best wishes in Florida! :)

Original review: May 5, 2020

Professional from beginning to end. Communication was excellent. They stayed in telephone contact thru’ out the process. Arrangements and contracts made online. If you’re not tech savvy you might have a little difficulty there. However I’m an elderly woman and I got it done.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Carla! It was a pleasure, best wishes!

Original review: April 24, 2020

Moving APT was not good. I went online, and several people called me. We made a deal with them, but I didn't understand that they were going through many trucks and store my furniture in a warehouse. I was shipping it from Connecticut to two different places, in Maine, and then South Carolina. They picked it up and put it in a warehouse in New Jersey and then from New Jersey, they went up to Maine, and then down to South Carolina three months later. I had to keep calling them up. It was just a real hassle. By the time everything came in, I didn't know which went where.

I figured out about six months later that half my stuff was missing including fishing poles, ladders and anything that wasn't of real value. There was also a missing toolbox with sockets in it. Those were things that if somebody would go in a warehouse they would go, "Hey, I can use that." I tried filing stuff for them but that never went anywhere. I tried to follow up and nothing ever happened. The value of the stuff wasn't that much, just the aggravation that somebody would steal from me. It might be 900 bucks if I have to replace those stuff.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I found Moving APT online and they took care of coordinating the move. The guys who came out were excellent, which I didn’t expect. It was all the opposite. I moved in January from New York and everything was great. They have very good customer service. They made the process very easy for me from the beginning to the end and made sure everything was right.

Moving APT response

Thank you Ronny! It was our pleasure! :)

Original review: April 22, 2020

APT organized the move of my parents from CA to ID. My parents are in their late 80s and it was very difficult to give APT accurate information ahead of the moving day. Once the movers arrived, they work long and hard to make everything work out, which it did. Delivery in ID was also smooth. We couldn’t have done this without APT.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Jean, we're so glad we could help! :)

Original review: April 22, 2020

This is the first time I ever used movers as I was relocating from Florida to Maryland. These guys truly made it an easy transition. The company was quick to answer any questions I had and were very helpful and took care of everything. The movers Turan and Farkhad were extremely professional and great to work with. They did such a great job packing and moving all the furniture. Hats off to them delivering it on time! There was no damage to any of the items. I highly recommend this company. Their prices are very reasonable and I am extremely satisfied with the customer service I received.

Original review: April 20, 2020

This was a great experience. They were on time, organized, professional, and amazing!!! There were no surprises when it came to the price of my move. This was definitely a great value and worth every penny. I highly recommend them.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much for your business Rita! It was a pleasure!

Original review: April 20, 2020

I checked on several movers and I decided on APT based on what I read and what they offered. Everything turned out okay. The movers and I got along really well. I was happy and satisfied with everything.

Moving APT response

Wonderful to hear! We are so glad you were happy, Roberto! Thank you!

Original review: April 17, 2020

Our son-in-law recommended Moving APT so we agreed with it. Our coordinator did a good work however the quote changed.

Moving APT response

Thank you for the review Girish, we are glad to hear that our coordinator did a good job in assisting you. If you need any further assistance regarding your quote with your carrier, please feel free to call our Customer Service Department at 786-528-6086 so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I checked out a couple of moving companies and Moving APT was the best one for the area 'cause I had to move from Minnesota to Arizona. They were also the best priced and had nice people. It was pretty fast 'cause they said that they were gonna be there on a certain day. I needed more time 'cause it was just me and some friends packing up the things. They said they would hold off for whatever time I needed and they were really nice about it. Then they came when they said they would. They did all the back work and they loaded it and everything that came over this way. Again, they loaded it up, put it, set it up at the house. It was a really good company. I was very happy.

Moving APT response

Awesome! Thank you so much Melodee! Best wishes!

Original review: April 13, 2020

I liked Moving APT's reviews and then the rate. I was relocating. The move was between Connecticut and California, so it was between 3,000 and 4,000 miles. The reps stayed in touch throughout. And then, the crew helped me with the things that I had difficulty packing even though I had opted for packing everything on my own, and they were courteous throughout. They were fairly quick. I was satisfied with the move overall.

Moving APT response

That's what we like to hear, thank you so much!

Original review: April 11, 2020

I used Moving APT two months ago when I moved from Atlanta to Maryland. Their price was reasonable. It was to move from a one-bedroom apartment to another one-bedroom apartment. In the beginning, I was told that I had more stuff and they added a couple of hundred for some more boxes. But overall, it was fine and nothing was added at the end. The crew did their job and they were polite. They did their best. It was a great experience and Moving APT did what they promised.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Behnam, we really appreciate it!

Original review: April 10, 2020

I was looking for a mover and I saw Moving APT and it looked good to me. However we didn’t have a very good experience with them. We went from Brooklyn, New York to St. Petersburg, Florida and the truck got stuck. They promised us the truck to come within seven days but it didn’t come for three weeks. I was on and off the phone with them and nobody seemed to know where it was. Then they said they brought it all the way back to Brooklyn and it was in a warehouse being watched.

We had to go out and buy another bed to sleep on. It was very rough. They must’ve taken the stuff on and off the trucks a few times because the boxes were all out of order, and they moved us into two apartments. The guys that came to remove us put everything together. When we got it, it was all messed up. Also things were missing and were broken. A hardware was missing for the platform bed and we couldn’t put it up. We had to stay in the parking lot and open up every carton to make sure which apartment it went to. I contacted them and they sent me a link but I couldn’t get into to make a formal complaint. We are very disappointed.

Original review: April 9, 2020

My cross-country move from DC to California three years ago was rushed. I didn't have much time for it and Moving APT was available for the time slot that I needed and it fitted my budget. Dealing with them was pretty straightforward. It's a broker system. First, it was done through the phone with Moving APT and then they go through their own market and put out an offer for this job. Then they'll get responses from moving crews offering bids to take up the job. And then you get in touch with whoever the crew that is doing the move. There were a couple sketchy reviews and I was skeptical and careful with it. But the moving crew that did my move was fine. I gave them brief instructions on being careful with a couple of boxes and everything went all right.

Moving APT response

So glad to hear we were able to help and that everything went well! Thank you so much for the review Gianluca!

Original review: April 7, 2020

I talked to Rachel from Moving APT very frankly and I said I would contact but I was not going to sign up. Also, I said I would call back if I have any questions and asked her to not call me back. There were many other moving companies that kept calling back or emailing and Rachel was the only one who did not contact me. Also, she's very professional about each different steps and then I decided to go with them. When I was first assigned to the moving crew, I looked at the review online and it was not very great. Rachel said that regardless of which moving company I go through, I can always find not very nice comments online, which is true. She calmed me down a little bit and she tried to be very responsive in terms of my requests or my follow-up.

I moved from Alexandria, Virginia all the way to Exeter, New Hampshire. I told Rachel when I ideally would like to get my stuff delivered. I gave them a window and I got very anxious when the moving company did not contact me for a few days. They came one day later than the original and luckily, it was delivered by the last day that I would be available. Then, the company mentioned they would be there in the morning but they did not show up until 4 o'clock, which made me a little upset. They said they needed to go to a big house first. But that house in Maryland took longer than expected and that was why they were much delayed. But as long as I move by that day, that should be fine.

When the moving crew came, they were very professional. They brought the blanket. There was a team of at least three people who worked very hard. It took almost an hour to do all the work. The only thing that bothered me a little bit is I have a chair that costs more than $1,000 and when they picked it up, they just rolled the chair out. I did not see them wrap it up. I received my item and everything was good except that chair was not wrapped up when sent to us. Luckily, it’s not broken.

The process was a little stressful but I'm pretty satisfied with the pickup, procedures, and delivery. I really like Moving APT because they are very efficient. If you Google moving company stories, you can find a lot of bad stories, but it did not happen to me. I'm already very grateful for that part. Also, Rachel mentioned to me she works from 2 o'clock to 9 o'clock every day but sometimes, she is also able to answer my questions when she was not working. I very much appreciate her dedication.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Ning! Rachel is one of our best, and we are definitely glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with her and with us throughout your move! Thank you!

Original review: April 4, 2020

I had at least five to seven companies that I was trying to shop around and the cost was one of the factors the first time I was ever trying a moving company. There were a couple others that were competitive. But the person I worked with seemed not only knowledgeable about the services, but she also connected well. She seemed like she cared and she had good customer service skills compared to others. She wasn’t trying to play scare tactics. She was only trying to get the quote set so it doesn’t change. She was the least pushy of the ones that I dealt with and she also seemed nice to talk to in general. I went with her on that. And following her, there were a couple others. There was one that wasn’t all that great while the moving was going on. But Moving APT quickly switched to somebody else who was then good.

The moving crew was respectful. We had a little bit of back-and-forth with some of the items ‘cause they were saying that this would be several hundred dollars extra. Then they did not add one of the costs of some of the packaging items in the initial price that they said. Later on, they said that they forgot there would be this many dollars extra. Other than that, they were okay to work with. Their folks that came down, the two people, the driver and his assistant, were definitely good. The person I spoke with on the phone was fine. He was trying to be a little bit pushy about the additional charges but eventually, it worked out so no complaints. Overall, my experience was above average. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Moving APT to someone.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in such detail Pratik! We appreciate it and are glad we were able to assist!

Original review: April 3, 2020

I did my research and chose Moving APT based on the price versus what they were offering. Even though they put my stuff up haphazardly, things went well. The communication was great too. It was really thorough.

Moving APT response

We're glad to hear Heather thanks so much for the review!

Original review: April 2, 2020

The APT agent that contacted me was super nice, open, and honest. APT came in at pretty much the best price. But it didn’t turn out that way at all. The two guys that showed up to pack at my house were very hardworking and good guys. They really got the whole job done and did a nice job of it. But that was about the end of the nice things I can say. When my stuff arrived down here in Florida, it came out a Sunday and there was only one guy in the truck, the carrier and all that stuff. It wound up that my son and I had to help move the stuff into our own house. To me, that kind of defeats the purpose. And we had two items broken in transit but their dollar value was less than $100, so I didn’t bother going after that. But it cost me about a 1,000 more than I thought it was going to because of the additional charges that weren’t put in there. At this point in time, I would not recommend APT to anybody.

Original review: April 1, 2020

The people who helped me with the move were wonderful. It was a work-related move and I had to stay in the town that I was moving from until I could get work done but I also had to get my stuff out. So, somebody on the other end met them with my stuff. I was moving a 2-bedroom apartment across 400 miles and under the circumstances that I had to move, Moving APT made it alright.

Moving APT response

Thank you so much Janice we wish you the best!

Moving APT Company Information