2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.00/5

KitchenAid cookware sets include hard-anodized, nonstick cookware with tri-ply or stainless steel options. KitchenAid also manufactures bakeware, cutlery, cutting boards, roasters and kettles. Shop sets or individual pieces online or at authorized KitchenAid retailers across the United States.

KitchenAid Cookware Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2020

When it comes to kitchen tools, KitchenAid is definitely top notch. I have numerous pieces from storage to processors to stand mixers all hold up extremely well - one stand mixer (my small 4.5qt) is over 20 years old and still runs great.

Original review: April 7, 2020

KitchenAid is the best brand of cookware! I had an indestructible frying pan that I had for 6 years and was so happy with it every time I cooked. It was nonstick and huge for the family of 2. Now that our family had grown we had to upgrade and move, so I've donated all my old and loved kitchenware... Looking to buy a new and awesome cookware from my favorite brand - KitchenAid!

Original review: March 7, 2020

I believe this is a good product for those who are just learning to cook on or for a good starter set of cookware. I believe the value is in what you pay for when it comes to good cookware and this product is ok for that, but honestly I prefer to use the Paula Dean and/or Racheal Ray cookware when I cook.

Original review: March 5, 2020

KitchenAid makes solid products for a somewhat reasonable price. I would gravitate toward this brand because despite its price you know you are paying for quality and security that it will work and last longer than other unfamiliar brands.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I have always loved and admired KitchenAid products. Every item is made to last for a long time. And with the variety offered you can easily fulfill your cooking and baking needs. Colors are bright and can fit in well with anyones kitchen decor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenAid Cookware?

Original review: March 3, 2020

KitchenAid has never disappointed in terms of quality and selection. While I would appreciate a bit of a lower price for their products, I know that what I am buying is top quality and will last a very long time.

Original review: March 2, 2020

These pots are perfect when using on the oven! There is no sticking in the bottom of the pot or burns when you place on the oven. I have a gas oven and I tend to always use medium heat to cook my food. The food is always done perfectly holding in the flavor.

Original review: March 1, 2020

My new blender makes great frappes for my sweet grandsons and handsome hubby. It is powerful and attractive. It's easy to use and I would recommend KitchenAid and looking at more of their products. Grab some ice cream and grab the blender! Enjoy.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Hi. I've owned a KitchenAid mixer for 30 years. I still have the little hand held mixer. But there's nothing like the standard kitchenaid. It can go from slow to fast in seconds. And and won't guit on me.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Reliable, variety and long life, completely satisfied with the product, no complaints yet, the price is okay, designs are good, we even buy their products to gift others and recommend other friends and relatives.

KitchenAid Cookware Company Information