2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

It works well and keeps the bedroom cold like I like it for next to no money extra on the bill. Turn it on for couple hours in the morning and evening and it's great. Works great on the upstairs bedroom better than any other we've had. Makes it cool. Used less than 5 hours a day. Used in peak season during the hottest part of the day. Not big and clunky like some other models. Does what it is supposed to do without being cumbersome or daunting or a sore thumb. Have had it for two years without a problem yet. Get you one for your house now. Really reliable!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Has made my summer very comfortable and relaxing without having to worry about the heat. The air conditioner runs cold and is an extremely great product. Will always stick with this brand. The performance of the air conditioner is extremely well. It has multiple settings to help improve a better experience for those hot summer days. It has a great look to it as well as being easy to use. White in color, multiple settings, easy to see buttons, clear writing as well as big buttons. I haven't had any problems with this product. It has been very reliable, the filter has stayed very clean throughout the summer without having to be cleaned or replaced. It turns on no problems and cools down a room extremely quickly.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

Got my money plus I have not had a mechanical issue in over six years. No freon problems. Runs great. No motor issues or electrical - just keeps working. I have another that has never had a problem for over ten years. Frigidaire builds a great school unit. You never need to worry about breakdowns or cooling problems. You get years of hassle free performance. Many of the co on the market just don't compare. Looks good. Fits well in my home. Nice color and overall look. Dials and digitals are well placed and lit. Easy to use and run. It is just a good looking addition to my home. When I picked my unit there were many options. I picked Frigidaire right away. I have not had any problems with my Frigidaire unit. It runs well and I have not had a problem with the motor or electrical in over six years. I have not lost or had to charge any Freon in the six plus years.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Made in the USA. EFFICIENT and cost effective. This was my first and only air conditioning unit. Will not replace it until it dies. Paid $400 for it and it has been worth every penny. This air conditioning unit is loud by today's standards. However, performs its intended purpose (cooling) beautifully. Will definitely replace with a new Frigidaire unit when the time comes. Had had no parts, labor or service in 16 years. Still runs beautifully. Obviously well crafted and sturdy.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

This product like its name has kept the air frigid and thus I have not lost high amounts of money in the summer due to having the windows and doors open. Has been a huge help over the summer. As the heat starts to rise I know I can be assured my home will be nice and cool. My Frigidaire air conditioner has a small compact appearance that doesn't make it stick out and is easily unnoticeable. This prevents it from ruining the decor of the house. My Frigidaire has never failed in its duty to keep my cool over the hot and dry summers and I have never had an issue with it in any way, shape or form.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Would get another if we had a need for it - the main ac unit had to be replaced at a time when we were in need of change in housing so we got this till the new home was put in place. It worked well but would use it in a smaller room but we had to use it in a room much larger than the normal use, kept at a setting that kept us from getting too hot and did a great job. We were happy to have it and kept it for other uses in storage. We thank you for making it and keeping us cool at a time of need from overheating. When you go to buy a unit look at getting a unit that do more than you want so that in the future that unit will work in other places of your home or guest house, so that you do not have to get another unit.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

It worked really well and I am glad I made the investment. It is quick to respond to sudden temperature changes anytime of the day. I personally think it could not work any better than what it has for me. It is lasting very well with no signs of slowing down. Pretty good - I mean I can't complain about its performance because I have never had any kind of problem. I will not be in the market for another one for a long time; thanks to this one. It has not slowed down at all. It could look better than what it does right now but that does not matter to me in the least. I think the appearance is alright - all things considered I am satisfied with this product. It has worked so well and does not show any sign of slowing down. It is durable and really reliable. It will probably last more also so I am content with the product.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Made living in my home much more comfortable. Was a high quality and long lasting air conditioner. It was also a very good value for the comfort that it brought to my family. It made unbearable summers very bearable. The air conditioner was very well made and worked very well for many years with very little maintenance needed. My family was very pleased with the ability of the air conditioner to keep the area in the house comfortable in even the hottest months of the summer.

The air conditioner was a nice looking piece of equipment that did not distract from the aesthetics of the decor of my home. It was very easy on the eyes, quite attractive. I would recommend this air conditioner to everyone. The air conditioner was exceptionally high quality. It was very reliable with very little maintenance. It had no problems keeping the area of my home comfortable even in the hottest months of the summer for many years. Well worth every dime paid for it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

It had an energy saving device which helped reduce my summer electric bills. It was easy to operate. The air conditioner produced cold air efficiently for over 20 years. It was very quiet. There was little vibration. The operation of the unit had energy efficiency. In 20 years I only had two service calls to have it repaired and one was simply a freon leak. It was a room air conditioner that fit into the wall. It fit securely and did not detract from the room decor. It came in decorator colors that were neutral so that it blended well with my living room decor. It was very non intrusive. This air conditioner operated efficiently for over 20 years. After I sold the house the new owners were still using it in the humid New England summers. Two service calls in all that time speaks volumes for its reliability.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

This air condition is really good, it is easy to install, works very well, program the temperature you want and let the cool air begin. A very good air conditioner, good warranty, and good price. We went from hot to comfortable all summer long. This product is very easy to use and really works well at keeping you cool with a digital temperature display. You always know you can rely on being cool, easy to use and does what it is meant to do - keep you cool and comfortable even on the hottest days!!

The appearance of this product is simple yet stylish and has all the modern technology you want such as digital and programmable displays, temperature settings, and easy to direct the cool air any direction you want. This product is very sturdy and reliable, it is built to last with reliable parts and components. My last one I purchased before I purchased this newer one worked for over 8 years with no problems, we replaced it because we wanted a newer style and energy saver.

Frigidaire Air Conditioner Company Information