1.5/5 (47 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Alliance Movers

Alliance Movers is a moving company that offers a variety of services to help with both local and long-distance moves. It offers full-service packages with packing assistance, storage facility and moving insurance options. Its services are available in just five states.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Long-distance moves
    • Offers insurance
    • Full-service moving
    • Packing and storage options

Cons

• Not widely available
    • Website doesn't provide much info
    • Pricing isn't clear

Bottom Line

Alliance Movers is ideal if you're looking to move your home or business long distances — even overseas. It’s a legitimate company with a staff of certified employees who can ensure your belongings are safe.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Alliance Movers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Movers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Movers?

Original review: July 18, 2020

BEWARE!!! They ask for 36 pet down and 1/2 the balance at loading and the rest at unloading. I've moved all over the country and NEVER had to pay anything until we were unloaded. Overall reviews are very poor.

Original review: July 13, 2020

If I can give this company zero instead of one I absolutely would. SCAMMERS. This incompetent salesperson quoted me $7000 to move from Texas to Virginia which I agreed to after I showed him thoroughly what needs to be moved. On the day of the move they sent this rude, intimidating unprofessional creature and he gave me a different quote of $22000. And he was threatening me if I don’t pay he will stop working and leave. My flight was booked and my house was sold and my closing date was only two days away. I was very stressed and scared especially being a widow by myself with nobody around for support. I reported them to BBB and filed a complaint. This company needs to be shut down. Do not deal with these SCAMMERS.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I agreed with the Alliance moving and storage company to take my stuff from Boston/MA to Little Rock/AR. First of all, I must say that this company does not deal with moving and all these pictures are fake. They work with Boost Express Van lines moving company. People from Boost van lines came to pick up my stuff not Alliance. They picked up my stuff on May 28th and when they asked for the delivery date we agreed on June 1st so I rushed and went to Little Rock that day only to find nothing. It is so hard to reach them and when they say they will call back they never do!

On June 1st, I talked with the representative from Boost van lines and the lady said that my stuff was in New Jersey and told me to wait around 5-10 days and so did I. After two weeks, they emailed me saying that my stuff still has not departed and that they are looking for an available driver who is willing to deliver my stuff!!! After that period they stopped picking up my calls so I called Alliance company to see what the hell is going on. I talked with the supervisor, he said he will call the company to get an update and call me back and guess what he never did!

I called the next day a representative who I talked to first when I was agreeing on a deal, he said a delivery can take 30 days but at first they said they could deliver it in 5-7 days and promised to deliver it in June 1st and made me rush so now I am in Little Rock sitting in a empty apartment with no stuff! Nobody is giving me an explanation about what happened to my furniture and I feel that I have been robbed. They took my money and the delivery never happened. If I had the option to give zero stars, I would not even give one star for this company, I am not sure if they are a legit company. Don’t work with them!!

Original review: May 8, 2020

The sales person harassed me with calls before I told her she was annoying (calling back when I denied call). She called me over and over again. When I told her that she responded with profanity. Manager said that he instructs them to call non stop till you pick up and said it was my fault she was rude. Would never do business with a place like this, also just look at the reviews, they're a terrible company clearly.

Original review: May 1, 2020

They gave me a bid for a certain price then the price tripled as they were loading the truck. When I received my belongings the boxes were smashed. There was scratching on my furniture. I tried to contact them by leaving phone messages and a terrible review. No one ever returned my call and they didn't offer to reimburse for my broken items. When the truck arrived they were tossing my things off the truck. They didn't have a ramp to bring things down from the truck. The worst experience ever.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I STRONGLY encourage you to stay AWAY from this company. They will hike up prices by $700, charge hidden fees, use dishonest weights, and they will keep your belongings hostage to coerce you into paying more.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Alliance was hired to move my elderly after from Florida to Connecticut. They communicated that his items would be in CT in time for his move to an assisted living facility. Items were picked up as promised (the only positive) but after a full week, when calling to inquire about the delivery date, they hadn't even left the state and they had no idea when they would be on their way. The dispatcher/manager/self-proclaimed "boss" told me to, "Read the contract". There is no guarantee on dates and they could take as long as they wanted. When the items were within a day of delivery, a full 17 days later, the delivery window changed 4 times in 12 hrs., and again we are told, it was our problem.

Finally, when we thought we were done with this horrible experience, I just received a call from another Alliance customer who someone received one of our boxes 500 miles away. Julia, "the boss", claims to be working on it. But since she has yet to email me a contract or return a phone call, I'm not holding my breath. I have to give the one star above to Gerard, who is the only person who tries to help and communicate effectively. I'm sorry he is associated with such an unprofessional and incompetent company.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Initial call sounded great. Their website has these great 5 star reviews but be very careful. They quote you a price over the phone, no house visit, for estimated square footage which is low so they sound competitive. They don’t tell you that if you go over estimate you have to pay a fuel surcharge. We never saw a contract until they came for pickup and they insisted they emailed it but we never got it. We have them a deposit 30 days in advance and set a pickup date. We were told that they needed an alternate date in case of weather problems.

A week before our pickup date we were told that date was not available and the alternate day, per the contract, was the pickup day. Very stressful and deceiving at the last minute. They also charged us $50 to wrap a glass table top which we never knew about. When the furniture was delivered there was only the driver who said his helper got sick. We had to find someone to help him unload who we paid because he was only willing to pay $15 hour. They broke our 48” TV, damaged an antique lamp and lost a iron plant stand and we still haven’t been paid for. Also check their damage policy because they pay you by the pound, that’s right by the pound not the value of damaged items. I would not recommend this company ever.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I am very happy with the service I received with Alliance Movers. They were sensitive to my urgent need and made a good effort to assist me with it. At the end of the day I could not use them because for my situation. I needed to be able to use a credit card and this is something they didn't offer.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I was quoted a $3000 move from California to Texas. The sleazebag who lied this quote to me also said that the sizes of our boxes don't matter as long as they aren't the size of a washing machine. So we used the XL boxes from Home Depot. He also lied about having access to our specific moving truck and said it was the last available footage on his last truck to Texas. Turns out they don't even move their own trucks. It's all sent out to third party movers. He had no way of knowing what he pretended to know. He also added up all these "discounts" so it seemed like we were getting a good deal.

What he knew and we didn't was that he could say literally anything he wanted to get us to agree to the move. Including a false estimate on the price. He gets paid and we are stuck with a different number on moving day. Even better, they are willingly shady.. it's their business model. You know this is true because after the first guy promises you that he is personally taking care of your move and that you can call back anytime to ask for him by name.. you call back and all of a sudden "your case is in the hands of the customer service dept now". This is all part of the company's strategy of false promises, then deflection. Once they've got your signature they've got you trapped.

After paying this liar his commission and locking in our move moving day comes and of course it's a completely different company contracted by "alLIEance". Except for the fact that he knowingly does business with Alliance, the actual mover is honest. Unfortunately that means his moving price is real. It's $2500 more expensive than quoted. I'm now looking at over 5k for my move and can't afford it. But I'm stuck with it. Turns out Joe from Alliance's "box size doesn't matter" is a complete lie.

Items were damaged upon arrival at destination, the guy they hired to unload manhandled our boxes and complained the whole time. Lots of broken glass and leaking punctured liquids etc. They almost gave us free stuff that belonged to the next customer but I stopped them when I noticed its not our stuff. Could have easily taken other people's stuff there if I was as dishonest as Joe from alLIEance. These guys should be in jail because what they do is criminal. Will rent a pod next time.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Please please read the other comments as they are accurate. We lost every item that we were charged extra for that they packed and loaded into 3 different trucks. We waited 6 weeks for broken, damaged items at the monetary cost of $3500.00. That does not cover the emotional stress or feeling of helplessness that we endured. Tvs can be replaced, family heirlooms cannot. Even the totes arrived in pieces not to mention the stuff they boxed in cardboard boxes. They should be shut down as they are not reputable and steal money from clients. I've just begun to fight!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I am an older retired person recovering from cancer. I needed a quote to pack my possessions and move my furniture. Received a quote from Michigan to South Carolina. 1st driver had not enough space in the truck and no packing materials. Said he had to buy them and he wanted $2000.00 more than the quote. Argument ensued. He drove. Company said I lost my very high deposit. After conversation agreed to send another truck. My Daughter then packed all in boxes. Same thing. My daughter wanted to take pics of the loading driver. Got pissed and drove off leaving 25% of my possessions. Now I am pissed off.

The load arrived with the driver and his wife. They dropped the load, attempted to assemble a glass table and failed. Lost the fasteners. Followed up with a claim. A very arrogant man called to discuss. Pissed me off. I hung up. He called back and said, "Claim denied." For your own good ignore the smooth talking sales girl. They will say anything and do nothing. ADVISE FROM ME DO NOT USE ALLIANCE MOVERS. No stars from me.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Only giving this company 1 star so I can leave a review. WORST moving company I have ever experienced in my life. I don’t even know how to start... I should’ve known seeing everyone review on this company was TERRIBLE that something was wrong.. Boy did we learn the hard way on this one!! The movers clearly don’t care enough about any of your belongings. I had had 4 guys help us move. Only one guy really knew what he was doing. Two of the guys couldn’t even speak English and had no friggin clue how to properly package our belongings. It was a joke!! The other guy looked like he just got out of serving jail time telling us he still had half a bullet left in his leg??? Unbelievable. I don’t care if I’m coming off harsh but my husband and I spend a lot of our hard working money on our home furniture and I have no tolerance for messing up an easy job.

I made sure I labeled my boxes if they were fragile or had glass in them that they would be careful.. HA they didn’t even read or care about any of that. Our stuff arrives a week and a half later after we were told it would be there in 2-3 business days. Which is why we decided to go along with this company because my husband is active military and was soon to be deployed to go overseas and I can’t set up all the furniture alone. The movers arrive...finally. I go outside. The guys who delivered our stuff were a lot more together than the guys who packed our stuff. I gotta say that. But how they were taking our stuff out of the truck gave me excruciating anxiety. Our stuff was packed so thrown in. When they were trying to get our stuff out the truck since it was so poorly packed ... the other person's stuff next to ours was falling out the truck getting damaged. I couldn’t even watch. It made me so sick.

When they came in to place our furniture in our home I noticed not half but everything had damage. Couch was ripped, kitchen table had dents, chips all over it. My $14,000 bed frame had chips all over it with dents. I wanted to cry and I did cry. My furniture was in brand new condition. Didn’t have any chips or dents before it was in this company’s hands. As they are placing our furniture one of the guy goes “ya the last people we delivered for didn’t have their furniture for 2 months”. That’s when I KNEW this company was Helter skelter. Who can go 2 months without furniture?!?! Give me a break. Without all their belongings??? Even the mover said it was terrible. No crap! So yeah make sure you read all the reviews from this company and do yourself a favor and DON’T.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I had a very bad experience with Alliance Vans. Their contract was not correct and resulted in terrible customer service with the moving company Household haulers (who are also a terrible company). After I reported all of the issues, being screamed at by the movers, lost luggage, damaged goods etc. Alliance told me that it was my problem and that they were sorry it was a bad experience. They did not help me to recover my luggage (which was lost) or take responsibility for a poorly written and incorrect contract.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

We contacted Alliance in February for an anticipated move to Austin, Tx in September. Our son and his wife were also making the same move in July. They gave us both "Guaranteed" estimates. When they showed up at our son's home, they gave various reasons why the price would be higher and it went up about an additional $4,000! What could they do? Their house was sold and they were hitting the road. They were very upset and told me what happened. I called Alliance and said the same thing could not happened to me! They said I had a Guaranteed estimate and as long as we didn't change the amount we were moving, our price would be honored.

As it turned out, we moved the moving date up a month, from September to August, which according to them, put us in "Prime time". The price went from $5,300 to $8,600. Again this was shortly before were were to move. We had few if any options and they knew it. When they came to our home on moving day, we were informed we were overweight and the price went up again to $12,000!!! When they arrived at our home in Austin, the drivers wanted to charge me an additional $210 to move some of the boxes to the detached garage some 40 feet away. I told them I would move it myself. I found their practices to be underhanded and extremely unethical. I will NEVER use them again!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

We came across Alliance as a last resort option when our original moving company indicated a week before our move that they could not do it (extenuating circumstances). Alliance seemed like the shining star when we secured them just 5 days prior to when we needed to get out. They came in under the price of our original moving company and could assist with packing and able to come when we needed to be out & moved across state lines to our new home. At conclusion of the 2 hour verbal quote phone call, Alliance rep indicated they would be sending a semi truck. That seemed completely accurate since we had a 5 bedroom/3500 square foot home we were moving from. Great! WRONG.

On moving day, 3 men showed up in an Enterprise rental truck. Nothing indicated Alliance. The 3 men were also in a truck half the size of a semi. They indicated they were from Household Hauling which is affiliated with Alliance. I asked where the semi was. The lead mover indicated that based on cubic feet of what was quoted, a small truck was accurate. He also said up front that when the truck is full, their job is done.

Needless to say HALF of our belongings did not fit. The movers then told us that we had a lot of stuff and we should have been more upfront at sales call. To which I very much indicated we went room by room even gave dimensions of furniture and also combined it with a previous moving quote of someone (original movers that had been to our house twice who also indicated a semi would be needed) to be sure we were very upfront with what the job would entail.

We had no choice but to move forward with the men & their small truck that showed up because we of course were on a very tight timeframe given we were selling our house in 2 days & had to be out. Which I have to believe is not an uncommon occurrence when people are moving from a residence. So, when the first truck was completely packed to the gills, we had absolutely no other option at that point to get a 2nd moving company to come in for the rest - other than to stick with Alliance to complete the job they were originally supposed to do. So we paid almost double of original quote to ultimately have the remainder of our items picked up.

The 2nd load then had to sit in storage in a warehouse that we had no idea where it was, for 3 weeks. We have moved several times in our lives, within Chicago and out to suburbs and across state lines. My husband has even moved overseas to Europe and back again and never, have we ever had an experience like this. The actual movers were efficient and friendly, but we absolutely would not recommend anyone to ever use this company based on how we felt so deceived from the front end/sales side of it.

I gave one star because at least our belongings ended up where they ultimately needed to be. A few broken items and dents in walls along the way, but given the bigger issue we were faced with, I'd prefer to complain about the parent company versus the job the men did in moving our items. If you use this company, get in writing the size of the truck they say they will send and think very carefully as to if you want to take a chance at a time when you pretty much have your back up against a wall and no other option once the move has begun. Buyer beware.

Original review: July 27, 2019

We choose Alliance to move our belongings. We packed what we could and had zero issues. Alliance packed and loaded what we prepackaged plus 28 pieces of furniture. They managed to damage 21 out of 28. That’s a failure rate of 75%. When we called we were told we owned this. I guess Alliance is correct. We choose them so we do own it. Never use this company. Criminal is being very kind!

Original review: June 29, 2019

Do not use this company! If you do, don't bother expediting your shipment, all they do is take your money and hopefully deliver at around the original estimated time. Once they take hold of your furniture, they relay it to a warehouse facility for however long they want before shipping it to your destination. The entire process took 17 business days when I was originally told it would only take 3-5. Very poor customer service. Overall, terrible company.

Original review: June 25, 2019

The worst experience so far! Never on time, not reliable, ok customer service until they get your money. After that is just rudeness and arrogance. They quote you and promise one thing and do the opposite, end up giving you other rates. For sure looking forward to start a complaint with FMCSA and BBB. With such horrible customer service and experience I am not sure how they are still in business. Totally dissatisfied and disappointed. And Marley “who claim to be one of the owners” completely disrespectful and 0 training in customer service. Every call with him is a nightmare. Benjamin and Bridget (employees) you are kind and great people. I’m sorry you have to work for this company. I hope they value you and treat you well at least.

Original review: May 21, 2019

If anyone is missing boxes labeled, “More baby stuff", please respond to **. I unfortunately may have it due to the unprofessional and incompetent individuals who run this company. I know you are probably having a hard time with stuff for your baby missing. I don’t have enough room on this page to tell you how horrible they are.

Original review: May 14, 2019

This is the worst and most unorganized moving company ever. I felt like a hostage dealing with them. They completely messed up our inventory in the quote and failed to answer my questions truthfully. It resulted in me, ON MOVING DAY, having to pay 1800.00 more than recently established. Do not buy the extra insurance, it is a waste of money. On pick up the movers were 2 days late. Delivery took almost a month and every time I called to inquire I got a different answer every time and at one point I was told "your stuff is on a truck. I don't know where it is or when it will you will get it."

I had missing and damaged items. I received items that were not mine. Your stuff will be moved from truck to truck to truck which is different from what I was told would happen. The office staff and movers are very unprofessional and rude when you ask questions. I was also instructed by the movers that I needed to provide water and food for them and then I was told I needed to give them a tip. I will never use this company again and I will never recommend this company to anyone. I don't know how this company is still in business. When I paid the down payment my total bill was a little over $5200.00... in order to get my stuff because of this company's stupidity and lies... My final bill was $8,000.00! They will hold your possessions hostage until you pay them what they want.

Original review: April 7, 2019

If you are in the market for a moving company stay clear of Alliance Movers Inc Inc. Please read the other comments as they are so true. This is the most unethical company I have ever dealt with in my 54 years of life. They do not hear anything about your items, about your belongings or about how you have to live in your new home. The telephone communication is non-existent after they get payment from you. You are at their Mercy once they have your items. You have no idea when your delivery will actually take place. I say this to you as I sit and wait for a delivery that should have come weeks ago. I have no idea when I'm going to receive my items.

The inventory list that the driver alleges he picked up from my old house does not list major items such as my stainless steel refrigerator, my two 65 inch flat screen TVs, nor any of my other electronics. They never left an inventory list when they pick the items up. They are without doubt professional con artists that need to be shut down. I will not stop until there is a class action lawsuit brought against Alliance Movers Inc. They have already been dropped by the Better Business Bureau. Now they're got needs to be rescinded based on the unethical nature in which they conduct business. Do not under any circumstances pay them one dime. It will be a nightmare. And you will surely surely regret it.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Professional crooks. They will promise you whatever you want to hear before you pay your deposit. Once they have your deposit everything changes, a driver will come to load your stuff and immediately tell you that your cubic feet are much more than your quote and in my case tripled the overall cost. Then they will take your goods and you are at their mercy of when they will deliver. I am in a new apartment now for two weeks and all they can tell me is that they will load my goods next week. They really bring the art of “con artist” to a new level. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Original review: March 27, 2019

So I booked my move months in advance and believe I documented my items very clearly. I paid my deposit and was due to pay the second portion once my items were picked up and the third payment after delivery. The driver comes to my home to pick up my items and "eyeballed" my belongings and told us we were over 500 square feet than our original estimate and asked us to pay them over $3000 for the second payment.

I immediately looked at my inventory list and noted the items I listed were the same but per the operations manager Benjamin when I listed "2- BED, QUEEN WITH MATTRESS, 1- BED, FULL WITH MATTRESS" this did not include my bed frames?! So being that we have to move because we are selling this house we had to either pay the new balance, forfeit our $1500.00 deposit or leave items behind. We were totally at their mercy and held hostage; I dont know anyone who could afford to forfeit $1500. But even if we agreed to pay the extra $3000.00 the truck was unable to hold all of our belongings. So now we have to desperately sell items left behind or give them away. I feel so stupid and like I was completely taken advantage of. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Do not do it.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I called Alliance Movers to get a price to move my mother. This was one of the biggest mistake! Everything that was told to me was a lie. From the price changing, to delivery times, to the claim refund and even down to them not having workers to unload the truck and placing an add on Craigslist for strangers to come into my home and paying them under the table. This is just a quick review to help anyone else from making the same mistake I did in dealing with this company. My advice DO NOT EVEN CALL THEM.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Called them and received a quote and a pick-up date. Paid 1/3rd price as a deposit. They changed my pick-up date and time several times at the last minute. When they showed up they said I had more things than quoted (which it was actually less) and would cost me an extra $1,300. I told them to only put on the truck what they quoted me so then I had to find a place to put the rest of my things. They only take postal money orders or cash (Shady??? When asked why answer was "it's just our policy").

Then after it was loaded there was an "extra" charge because it was more than 50ft for them to load it... What??? Was not told that initially. I was told then at that time if an 18 wheeler could not get into the place of delivery it would be an extra $700-$800 to put it into a smaller truck to be delivered. I called several times to set up a delivery date so I could coordinate with time off work and they could not give me a specific date and then they kept changing it to later.

The driver finally called me late on a Saturday night to say they would be there in the morning (not even 12 hours notice) and if I couldn't do it then there would be a redelivery charge. Where am I going to get a postal money order on a Sunday or get that much cash when there are no banks open? And they do not provide you with a receipt so I took a picture of it on my phone or I would have no record of giving them that much cash. Very, very, very bad experience with this company: hidden costs, not truthful, hard to get a hold of, misleading. Once again please, please, please do not use this company!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We were charged over $16,000 to move from Connecticut to Virginia. There was no professional moving staff just a driver who was asking my 19 daughter for sexual favors. Most of our stuff was broken, and some of it never even showed up. It was horrible. We feel helpless and traumatized. How can they call themselves professional. They had our stuff 48 days. Wouldn't return our calls and didn't even care. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. THEY GO THROUGH AND STEAL YOUR STUFF.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We signed a BINDING moving contract at $4800... Movers loaded our furniture and moved it to their warehouse then claimed we had more cubic footage than expected (we actually had less)... Ended up costing $8300 with the last payment of $1600 paid to the driver in our driveway or they threatened to turn the truck around and head back to Georgia (from New Hampshire) and charge us a redelivery fee. They held our possessions hostage until we paid their completely fabricated “extra” charges. Their customer service is a complete joke... rude, aggressive and dismissive. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. AWFUL... HIGHWAY ROBBERY. Their BBB certification was revoked on 8/31/18. No way to leave a review on their website but according to reviews left on YELP they do this to everyone. COMPLETELY UNETHICAL... I can’t believe they continue to be in business.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Stay away from Alliance Movers, Inc. from Chicago. After being quoted an initial price of $1800, we have now been charged $8200 from 400 cubic feet from GA to NH. The company outsourced the services to PSE LLC, out of SC. The truck was a Penske rental, and they requested cash payment before unloading. They also wanted to charge $50 every time they were going up and down a flight of 7 stairs. 12 Medium boxes, a couple of large boxes and 4 or 5 pieces of furniture. Their license was rescinded from the Better Business Bureau in August. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

The following review is my own personal experience and belief. I am stating my experience and the experience may not be that of other users of this company's service; however, it is my personal opinion expressed under my First Amendment Rights: Beware of this ALLIANCE MOVERS, the company was booked with a 2-day window to move me from OR to FL. The company WILL PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING and not deliver. I had a move book weeks in advance, with a 2-day pick-up. They called 24 hours to change my move window to later dates. Unknowingly to me, they have 14 days from the 2-day move date to pick you up and 21 days to deliver you from the delivery date. Also, you have to cancel 24 hours before the window to get a refund on the deposit.

Please Read that THEY DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS: Why do they not accept credit cards, as I learned the hard way today, to avoid having chargebacks on a dispute and they can keep your money at their leisure and you have little recourse. During the 24 hour window, they told me that they would pick me up during the 2-day window. Each day, they canceled. Each day, they told me that they would not be able to get to me for mechanical issues, routing issues, the story changes with each person and each hour.

Bottom line, the customer service managers will cancel your move if you disagree with them and keep your deposit. They will dictate what they are going to do and you have no say. If you argue with them or they will override the conversation and dictate to you what they are going to do and if you do not like it that you can cancel the move and lose your deposit. This is what happened to me and THEY WILL CANCEL YOUR MOVE AND TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT!

From a legal perspective, they will manipulate the contract to keep your deposit and not provide the service. Again, this is what happened to me. It is my opinion that you avoid them at all cost! This their contact address - Alliance Movers Inc. 1658 Milwaukee Ave., #100-4754 Chicago, IL 60647. 1-888-404-8707. info@alliancemoversinc.com. Finally, be aware that they have mandatory arbitration where you have to pay a fee and any legal notices are out of Marion County, Indiana or at least this is the information that I found out after-the-fact.

Alliance Movers Company Information