2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5

MDHearingAid offers affordable, high-quality hearing aids at a fraction of the price of traditional hearing clinics. Founded by an Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor in Chicago a decade ago, MDHearingAid devices are FDA-registered, programmed by an in-house audiologist, and delivered right to your door. MDHearingAid provides hearing aids that give you control over the settings, eliminating the need for repetitive appointments at a clinic. If questions arise, their U.S.-based, audiologist-trained specialists are there to support, troubleshoot, and advise. Every hearing aid comes with a 45-day risk-free trial, and 100% money-back guarantee.

MDHearingAid Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I was having some hearing loss and I wasn’t catching on to everything that was being said to me. MDHearingAid was the cheapest. Their website kept saying all year at 30% off, or you get 20% off, but no matter how many times I’ve put it in and it said it took it off, it came out to the same price, which is about $700. I got the hearing aid in November 19th but I have been away, and I finally opened it after December. It hasn’t worked once. So I wrote them and some girl wrote me back. She said sorry for the confusion, but there was no confusion, it’s not working. Either it works or it doesn’t work. So I asked them for my money back because I don’t know what else to do. It’s kind of upsetting. They haven't called me. I’m in a standstill. I don’t know if I should send it to them. I don’t know what to do. But I would like my money back. I’m very angry about that.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

When called the number to order MDHearingAid, the lady I spoke with was great. She took her time with me and answered every question really good. My hearing aids work great for me. My mother paid $3,000 for a pair of hearing aids that don't work. It doesn't have any adjustments. She has to take it back to the hearing tech to get it adjusted. What I like about my hearing aids is that they have adjustments on them. I can turn them up, turn them down, or turn them off. My son also bought a pair of them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

These were purchased for my husband (who does not do computers) and who has had VA hearing aids for about 3 years. He worked with a local ear/nose/throat doctors office through the VA system and at first, was very satisfied. That is, until VA decided to change methods and when one malfunctioned, we were told that we had to send it to VA and that it would take 4-6 weeks to be returned. We then decided to try the offer we received from MD and have been pleasantly satisfied. They work just as well, if not better than the expensive ones and we have already given the info to friends to try them.

We are a small company and your feedback and comments are very helpful to us.

MDHearingAid’s mission is to help people find an affordable hearing aid solution that fits their needs.

MDHearingAid Product Support Team

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I have had started off with the lower priced MDHearingAid device, then as they would come with another one, I would try it, and I have about two or three sets of the Air. I've been using MDHearingAid for about ten years. I got some new ones in November. It's a set with the battery. My wife uses those, and she's getting used to them. Sometimes, she likes the silence of being quiet around the house, but she doesn't always put them in when she's sitting around here by herself. She has not used the adjustment that much. She was just trying to get used to the one around the house. She's gonna experiment with the other settings for church and everything because she still has difficulty understanding sometimes the sermons or the readings.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I have had hearing problems since I was 5 yrs old and a babysitter hit me and broke my left eardrum. Medical problems through the years just continued my hearing loss til 2 yrs ago I became imprisoned in isolation. I could not afford hearing aids, and yet if someone spoke to me and were not looking a me, I could not hear them. So many unheard conversations, So many comments I could not return, because I could not hear and didn't what to one more time as for it to be repeated. My room and my books became my only form of communication with the world. Thank you M.D. Hearing Aid for rescuing me from my dark tower! Your costs, because of your partnership with Affirm has given me a payment plan so I could have this opportunity to join life again. I will FOREVER be grateful for your ad on Facebook that I seen, and took the step to click on your ad!

MDHearingAid Product Support Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MDHearingAid?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

My new hearing aids are so comfortable, I forget they are in my ears. The blue tooth app is awesome, you set the profile up in both ears. The first time I wore them I turned the volume on the TV down 50%. The next day turned the volume down again 50%. I can hear things that I haven't in years. They are affordable, used Affirm to buy them interest free. I am completely happy!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I have had a good experience at this time after one mo. It takes some time to adjust, it is getting even better the more I use them. I would recommend them to anyone. I can not tell that they are any less quality than the $2,000 ones I have used.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Generally satisfied with this product. Very easy to use and my hearing has improved significantly. Only had one problem; after one days use the left aid would not work. Returned and received a replacement within days. Both work fine now.

MDHearingAid response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your MDHearingAid experience.

MDHearingAid Product Support Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Sometimes, my wife can hear with the MDHearingAid and sometimes she can't. Sometimes, I don't turn them up and sometimes, I turn them up too much and they're too loud. It's the same as them being too soft because then it just destroys everything. But most of the time, they're working. MDHearingAid needs to give a better explanation about the charging like how long does its charge last. Overall, we're satisfied with what we got.

We are a small company and your feedback and comments are very helpful to us.

We will be contacting you at your private email so we can investigate this issue and provide any support needed.

MDHearingAid Product Support Team

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I've been working at a sawmill for 40 years and I retired a couple years ago. They gave us hearing test every year. I knew that my hearing was not very good from my right ear. I decided to get a hearing aid. I called MDHearingAid and I got the hearing aid. It's working fairly well. I can almost hear now.

MDHearingAid response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your MDHearingAid experience.

MDHearingAid Company Information