2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

MDHearingAid is a hearing aid company that sells FDA-registered medical devices at a fraction of the typical cost. Because hearing aids aren’t custom-made for each customer, MDHearingAid can offer high-quality, medical-grade hearing aids at a steep discount. All hearing aids are programmed to the highest standard by MDHearingAid’s in-house audiologist and tested before being sent directly to a customer’s doorstep.

Unsubscribe at any time.

MDHearingAid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MDHearingAid?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about MDHearingAid?

Original review: April 14, 2020

I was wearing hearing aids but lost one of them. It was $1,500 just for one so when I saw MDHearingAid had a special on, I thought I’d try it. I got the advertisement through the mail and I filled it out. I bought the one that sold for 599, which was half-price. With it, I can hear better. However, its comfort is fair. Sometimes, it's comfortable but sometimes, it's not. Sometimes, I have to take it out and scratch my ears. It's easy to charge though. I'd tell others to give MDHearingAid a try.

Original review: April 11, 2020

I’ve been a long-time hearing aid user for years. I’ve gone through Costco and they cost too much. I’ve also tried some other providers before and price was a thing. Then, I went with MD because of price. They also advertised good features and all the rest of it. I dealt with them online during my purchase and when I received the hearing aids, they work well. They are quite good but God knows how long they’ll last because hearing aids don’t last anyway. So, you have to wind up replacing and replacing them.

Original review: April 9, 2020

MDHearingAid was advertised in our local paper here at a certain price. Beforehand, I ordered them a year ago and it was 6,000 and something. I sent them back. But I saw this ad here in Rockaway and it said 600 and buy one free. I paid the 600 and I have them here. The price was a big difference. I see they’re down to 200 and something. You have to just buy them. They’re probably more money than what they’re advertising them for. I thought they were for 200 but when I ordered them, they were 600. But I was satisfied with the price. I know people had paid 8,000 for them.

I paid them one time right away over the bank because it’s better for me to pay it and be done with it. I wear my hearing aids at night when I’m watching TV so I don’t have to have it loud. They seem to be working for what I need them for. I go to church and I can hear the priest then. Other than that, I don’t wear them all the time because I’m out gardening. I don’t abuse them. So far, my aids are still all right. The only thing is keeping them behind your ears. You have to know how to do it and to keep them propped up there.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I’ve been struggling with my hearing for more than several years and I reached a point where it felt like I needed some assistance, but everything that I had seen with standard hearing aids didn’t give me much confidence in them. I also went to an audiologist then I saw an ad for MDHearingAid and thought it was a price I could afford. I took the chance on them and I was very pleased with their sales staff. I talked to them, and we started discussing the ad, then he made the comment that I might be interested in their newer hearing aids that have rechargeable batteries.

I thought about it, and we talked a bit further, and I decided to go with it. He was very straightforward and honest. He was not overly aggressive, and he allowed me to have time to think about it. I got two hearing aids that go in the ear for $600. There hasn’t been any big change, but I hear some things with the television, the conversations, a little better than what I did before. Beyond that, I have noticed sounds that I haven’t heard before. Drop a fork on the floor and I hear the clink, tink and tingle that I never heard before.

Original review: April 7, 2020

The hearing aid for the left ear does not seem to be working even at level 4. The right hearing does not increase my hearing level as expected. Need to get these problems resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

Original review: April 4, 2020

Only need for right ear. It works well at a volume of 2.5 and program 2. I would like to see the ear pods last longer or at least lower cost. On the up side the batteries seem to last well and are relatively inexpensive. Overall very satisfied.

Original review: April 3, 2020

At first it seemed to work fine, still had trouble hearing certain tones. Received help from customer service, helped with issue. At 30 day mark one would not change modes had to shut off and put on again to change after time it would sound like I was in tunnel. Had to keep shutting on and off. Returned due to feeling it it broke so fast how would it do after time.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I am pleased with MD aids!!!! Had 4 expensive sets, which I couldn't hear too good. So I got these to try, very happy I can hear, sometimes on the phone I ask what was said.. Otherwise VERY HAPPY!

Original review: April 3, 2020

Hearing aids noise level. First, I want to compliment your order department. They are the best. My problem was the hearing aids kept on fading in and out while watching TV. I was sent several sets of ear plugs and tried several types but the problem remained. I returned them on 4/2/20 to your Southfield. Mi. address.

Original review: March 24, 2020

We were going through a magazine and saw MDHearingAid. It looked pretty good so we pursued it and ordered hearing aids. I had two short leads on MDHearingAid. Then I called them up and ordered a longer set of leads, the part that goes into the ears. The longer ones work a lot better and I'm getting along with them okay. The customer service was perfect too. They agreed with me and said there would be no charge. We're happy with them.

MDHearingAid Company Information