3.5/5 (12 ratings)

About Diet-to-Go

Diet-to-Go is a healthy meal weekly delivery service with four delicious award-winning menus to choose from. Customize a plan to fit any lifestyle and start losing weight without the meal prep, stress and wasted money. The Diet-to-Go community and team of health professionals and coaches are there to provide support and guidance along the way.

Pros

• Delivered to your door
  • Rotating, 5-week menu
  • Diabetic, vegetarian and keto options
  • No prep needed

Cons

• No vegan, kosher or gluten-free meals
  • Limited pickup locations

Bottom Line

With vegetarian, diabetic and keto options, Diet-to-Go delivers chef-prepared meals to customers who want fresh options for healthy dieting. Diet-to-Go’s meals are ready to heat and eat, but pickup locations are limited.

Diet-to-Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diet-to-Go?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Diet-to-Go gives me a very nice variety of unique and very delicious foods to try and eat. I like that the food in it it is very good for me. It is a very good service but sometimes some of the food that I receive it turns out that I actually don't like it very much but I like most of it that is sent out. The food is delivered very nicely. I feel that the service is very fast and well handled overall when it comes to food.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The Food meet my expectations, I would select this because when they served it to me... It was outstanding and lovable, I sound fat but it's worth it. I like how fast they're support is, they come quick, fast pace. Don't even have to worry about them being late, I love this meal delivery service and others should too. There's nothing bad about this meal delivery service, it's the best of the best and I think it could stand up in the future as well.

Diet-to-Go Company Information