Get Started

3.7/5 (11 ratings)

About Diet-to-Go

Diet-to-Go is a healthy meal weekly delivery service with four delicious award-winning menus to choose from. Customize a plan to fit any lifestyle and start losing weight without the meal prep, stress and wasted money. The Diet-to-Go community and team of health professionals and coaches are there to provide support and guidance along the way.

Pros

• Delivered to your door
  • Rotating, 5-week menu
  • Diabetic, vegetarian and keto options
  • No prep needed

Cons

• No vegan, kosher or gluten-free meals
  • Limited pickup locations

Bottom Line

With vegetarian, diabetic and keto options, Diet-to-Go delivers chef-prepared meals to customers who want fresh options for healthy dieting. Diet-to-Go’s meals are ready to heat and eat, but pickup locations are limited.

Diet-to-Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diet-to-Go?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diet-to-Go?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

After a week of Jenny Craig I realized I wanted something different. I wanted to try a few different meal plans and see which one I like the best. I have tried 4 so far, and Diet to Go has been the best. I will try just 2 more, but this diet sent the food fresh to your door twice a week. It was always so tasty and I felt really full with it. I did the no fish plan and just used the 7 days 3 meals. It is just about as pricey as all the rest. If I do decide to go back to that one for good I will do the lunch and dinner, then make my own breakfast. Cheaper that way. But was very good!

No Results

There are not results that match your filter search.
Change filter sorting or reset filter

Diet-to-Go Company Information