Find a Student Loans partner

2. Education
  3. Student Loans

3.9/5 (222 ratings)
Find a Student Loans partner

Starting college this year?

See our recommended student loan offers for 2021

Get started

About PNC Student Loans

PNC is a provider of private student loans for current students and refinancing options for existing borrowers. Its rates vary by student and cosigner creditworthiness, but it offers a discount for auto-pay setup and allows borrowers to defer payments in certain circumstances. Borrowers can manage their loan on PNC’s website.

Pros

• Auto-pay interest rate discount
  • Deferment options
  • Flexible repayment options

Cons

• Hard credit check
  • No poor-credit loans

Bottom Line

PNC offers private loans for undergraduate and graduate students and refinancing options for former students. It provides flexible repayment terms, deferment options and both variable and fixed interest rates.

Starting college this year?

See our recommended student loan offers for 2021

Get started

PNC Student Loans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC Student Loans?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC Student Loans?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They helped me with student loans and made it very easy and uncomplicated it so that I could understand how to deal with student debt. They had overall great customer service. They allowed me to get help with paying my student loans with their repayment options that allowed me to get my student loans paid off easy and simple. They had very big borrowing limits that allowed me to take as much money as I would like to pay off my loans and for anything else I would have wanted at the time. They had additional fees that were not as expensive as you would think and they were easily paid off and I was able to get debt free real quick and without consequences.

PNC Student Loans Company Information