This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
DepositAccounts is a bank account comparison site owned by LendingTree. It provides unbiased advice and resources related to thousands of banks and credit unions. DepositAccounts’ analysts provide detailed information about CD and IRA rates, company reviews and promotional deals.
DepositAccounts provides tools and resources to help users find and compare banking options. The company earns commissions through affiliate marketing links. The site is free and easy to use.
- Compares thousands of options
- Free financial tools
- Easy to use
- Not all offers available nationwide
- No direct banking services
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
How DepositAccounts works
DepositAccounts lets you compare thousands of banks and credit unions for a well-rounded look at your options. According to the website, it employs a not-for-hire approach that prioritizes user experience over advertising dollars. It also tracks and displays around 275,000 rates from U.S. banks and credit unions to help you find the best loan for you, and it offers savings calculators and other financial tools to help you make a financial plan.
DepositAccounts is a free website with comparison information and tools for financial institutions; it doesn’t charge for any of its services, though some of its credit unions and banks may require their own fees.
- Does DepositAccounts offer checking and savings accounts?
- No. DepositAccounts doesn’t offer banking services; it simply provides information, including real-time rates, related to various banking institutions.
- Where is DepositAccounts’ headquarters located?
- The LendingTree corporate headquarters is in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- How does DepositAccounts make money?
- DepositAccounts makes money from site users’ clicks — when you use the site to open an account or make a purchase, DepositAccounts earns a commission fee. However, the company doesn’t receive compensation from all banks and credit unions listed on its site.
- When was DepositAccounts founded?
- DepositAccounts was founded in 2005. At first, it was called the Bank Deals Blog, then LendingTree acquired DepositAccounts in 2017.
Is DepositAccounts legitimate?
Yes, DepositAccounts is a legit website. Its comparisons include more than 12,000 banks and credit unions and real-time tracking of nearly 300,000 rates, helping users make smarter financial decisions. Its free online calculators and savings tools are easy to use and don’t require inputting any sensitive financial information.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
DepositAccounts Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.