4.1/5 (31 ratings)
90 days
View Plans from Top Home Warranty Companies

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks:

About Priority Home Warranty

Priority Home Warranty is a home warranty company based out of Miami, Florida. The company's policies cover normal wear and tear on appliances and systems in the home. Customers can select and customize one of three plans; Systems, Appliances or Total Home Care. The company offers speedy claim filing online or by phone, real-time tracking of claims through a convenient customer portal, and a 24/7 customer service. Priority Home Warranty currently offers service in 27 states.

Find Home Warranties, Service Plans partners near you

Pros

• Comprehensive list of add-ons
    • Easy-to-use customer portal
    • Real-time claims tracking

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Priority Home Warranty has straightforward plans for many of the systems and appliances homeowners want covered. Personalized online quotes are available, and plans come with a 30-day full money-back guarantee and a 90-day workmanship guarantee on all claims.

Priority Home Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priority Home Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priority Home Warranty?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

The staff was nice. Their managers are flexible. But the salesman was fairly aggressive. He made the sale before I noticed what was happening. But I have not actually fully decided between Priority and American Home Shield. I am still debating whoever I will switch to.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Their sign-up process was okay. The guy was really nice and seemed to be knowledgeable. I wasn't ready to sign up to start with, but then it started sounding better and better. I went ahead and signed up. I've had a couple of things go out and the house is getting older and that means the stuff in it is too. I thought we might as well because the last thing I had that went out was my tankless water heater and that was $4,000. I decided I should do something in case anything else goes out. I know several nurses that have plans and they're happy with theirs. I felt it was comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

They did not inundate me with phone calls and they were also the cheapest for what I was looking for. Setting up my account with them went pretty well. They were very professional.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Their promotion was very good and I'm satisfied with the rate. The sign-up process was easy. However, the salesman was very aggressive and annoying. They can probably be slightly less aggressive so people can think about the decision. I felt forced into it, but I'm getting a good rate, so that was fine.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Hiring a home warranty company is definitely worth the peace of mind. Hiring Priority Home Warranty was an excellent choice. They are highly reliable and always very professional. They are always quick to respond and always helpful. Highly recommend this company!

Original review: July 20, 2021

The sales representative was great. I just haven't had anybody come over yet.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I'm very satisfied with Priority. He was very transparent with me. He was very straight up with me on how the coverage is going to be and I felt comfortable with the pricing so I just went forward.

Original review: July 15, 2021

One of their sales representatives Marcus was very very helpful! He is always extremely professional and he always has my best interest! From the first time we spoke, I was highly impressed, and now whenever I have any issues, I always ask to speak with him!

Original review: July 12, 2021

A couple of weeks ago, my AC went out and it was very hot the night it happened. I called Priority on a Friday afternoon and the recording I got said, “We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.” I left a message telling them what had happened. But nobody called me back. I called Saturday and talked to a young lady. I told her the same thing and she told me they would get a technician out and that they would let me know. Again, nobody called me on Sunday. I was a little upset. I was dissatisfied with the way that Priority's message led me to believe somebody would be out on the weekend.

It was 93 degrees in my house. If Priority had just said, “We can't get anybody out there until Monday or probably won’t have anybody out till Monday,” I would have been more understanding. I wouldn't have kept bugging them. Based on the recording, I was expecting my AC to be fixed within a 24-hour period. Priority needs to change that answering machine service. They need to let people know that they are not going to send somebody out on a weekend.

I later got a call saying a tech would be here on Monday and he was. I told the young man that was here what happened and why I was upset over the weekend. If it had stayed hot, he probably would have really gotten an earful. Heat makes me a little irritable. Thankfully, it cooled off on the weekend before he got here. He was very polite, professional, and efficient. The problem was a simple fix and it didn't take him long to get it done. He wasn't here 10 minutes. There was also no mess to clean up. He just did what he needed to do and told me that he was finished and he left. I was very satisfied with his work.

Original review: July 11, 2021

When my septic system was backing up, Priority Home Warranty denied the claim because they said it was a preexisting condition. But what they did to maintain my business was that they sent me a $100 check for the repairs and they said they were going to reimburse me my deductible. I have not seen that reimbursed yet, but I have received and deposited the $100 check that they promised me. They're going to be a good company to work with being that they are so amenable to what goes on. They sent somebody out quickly although he wasn't able to proceed with the repair. But he was nice, respectable, and professional. Overall, Priority Home Warranty is worth the price.

Original review: July 10, 2021

So far, Priority Home Warranty just made me frustrated. It was supposed to cover my electrical, but when I had an electrical storm and lightning hit near my house, they refused to cover it. They said it was an act of God as per homeowners insurance. Now, I’ve got five outlets that are out. If they're not gonna cover things, then what's the sense of having it? I already canceled my policy.

Original review: July 9, 2021

The rep made all these false promises about what would be covered and I'm not happy. My stove blew two burners. One is still intact but when I turn it on, it heats but doesn't turn off and the other one blew apart. It completely exploded, shut the burner out, and broke all the rings on it. I tried to submit a claim and they said that it was a preexisting condition, but that stove was just replaced in 2018. I made a dispute and the claims representative wouldn't listen. He sent me a check for a $100 for the damages.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I was always treated and felt like family, With this company will be renewing for sure! I would highly recommend this company as they are always honest with their customers, and are extremely well priced.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I talked to a guy and he told me what pay Priority had, what they cover, and what they did. It’s affordable, so I got the home warranty. I had two claims and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. For a person like me, it was quick and easy. I’m always on the go and I didn't have time to do much in the middle.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I had coverage with another company and I was very disappointed in them. When the Priority salesman called, I was reluctant and I told him I was not interested. He offered me some discounts - like the $60 on a service call from $75 - and I took it. We had a garbage disposal go out and I called about that. We got a response very quickly and rather than send the man out to fix it, I was offered a sum of money to buy a new garbage disposal. It worked out well.

Original review: July 6, 2021

The reps explained everything to me during the sign up. Then, I didn't have all the money right upfront so the gentleman waited and called me back before he charged my account for my first payment.

Original review: July 5, 2021

Priority Home Warranty gave me a call and explained the program and the prices very well. I like the length of the program and the pricing for the length of the program.

Original review: July 4, 2021

The representative was professional and the plan is great. It's covering all my appliances within my home. So far, I'm happy with Priority Home Warranty. Their follow-up seems spot on so I'm assuming that that will continue if I have any issues.

Original review: July 3, 2021

The rep at Priority Home Warranty was good.

Original review: July 2, 2021

Their price and coverage were reasonable. You also ask them a question and they know everything.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Priority is a good investment for your home. Signing up with them was easy as well. I like their price too.

Priority Home Warranty Company Information

priorityhomewarranty.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: