Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.14/5

Pinnacle Credit Services

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

52 Pinnacle Credit Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 21, 2016

Both my Dad and I have same names with suffix III and IV (of course IV is me) however, I am at the time the account was opened age 10 for a Citibank credit card and a Verizon account. So now I am of age to build up my credit and I see Pinnacle has me in collections for $3,695 which they say is under my dead dad's social security number and WILL NOT HELP ME REMOVE IT FROM MY TRW REPORT... ANYONE HERE HAVE A LAWYER OR KNOW OF ONE THAT can help me sue their ** off for fraud... They said "it's not your son's social it's your dead husband's." All fine and good. Now remove it.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

Don't ever do business with this company!!! Warning these people aren't bankers they are scammers. They charged me double my balance like always. I was only 21 at the time didn't know anything about credit or building or getting approved. At the time I didn't have a job that paid me over the table. These people "somehow" said I made a certain amount and approved the documentation of fake things from a dealership that is now shut down. Now they are trying to tell me I still owe 8 grand still for a car they took. If I car has taken a charge off that means the remainder of the balance of what the car was left after they took it from me is what the total should be. I paid for a year straight for an old car that wasn't even worth more than 6 grand. I paid 2 grand down and paid nearly 10 including my trade in.

These people are scam arrest. They ** you over and act like nothing happened. People like this group will get ** over so badly with karma... The worst people ever. Do not ever ever do business here. They even were laughing and hanging up on me when I was asking for help. They took my car because I was a month behind. Nobody here has to believe me but when someone sees this they will know to turn away from this place. Never ever use this company as a partner for your dealership. A dealership pretty much probably shut down because of this company. They are bored and need penny not even nickels and dimes.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2016

I would like to give no stars, but unfortunately I have to pick one star. I paid my car note today and an hour later they charge me the same amount. My bank overdraft because Pinnacle Bank decided that they will charge my account again for a second payment that was unauthorized. I had to make various calls to my bank, which unfortunately couldn't do anything, but put a dispute in. I called Pinnacle bank various times to try to get the matter resolved and they were unable to stop the payment to go through because they couldn't see it in their system until the next day. Unfortunately, they couldn't credit my account. Now I am over drafted, no money... It such an inconvenient when you try to make a payment, which was my first payment, and this happens. If I didn't have a auto loan with them, I will never use them again. The next payment, if I get credited will be in the mail form of money order. So unhappy right now.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2015

Daughter financed car. She got laid off. Went straight back to work. Got behind. Sent money every week. Only one month behind would not continue to work with her. Car was just about paid off so they picked it up. It's crap. Never will do any business there & from reviews no one should.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2015

Pinnacle Credit Services of MN is in violation of the Federal Court per my Chapter 7 bankruptcy. They were notified properly per the court and listed on my bankruptcy. My credit report was wiped clean from all listed debt. Now that I'm feeling better, I have been trying to improve my credit score. Out of nowhere "Pinnacle" decides to simply pick up where they left off on an old Verizon bill and re-enter it onto my credit report. I am going to rain a legal hell storm on this company that they won't believe. Including a lawsuit for many thousand dollars for illegally crushing my credit score which will have a negative impact for me for many years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pinnacle Credit Services?

Original review: June 1, 2015

Company won't even put their full name on their spam mail because they don't want someone to look them up before they call. Become extremely rude once they find out you aren't interested in their debt consolidation scam. I asked how they received my information and they hung up on me three times before I got someone that would answer. Seem like a legit company to you? Stay away from them and don't bother calling.

Original review: April 30, 2015

I called their office and made a full payment on my debt. They never closed my account with the creditors and now a year later it shows as still in collections.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2014

They have recently started calling almost daily about a bill I thought was already taken care of a year ago. I've been over this with them over and over. And now they are calling my fiance's cell phone (how they got that number, I don't know!) asking where I am. He wouldn't explain what he was calling for at first or who he was representing, just kept asking for the last four digits of my SSN and I finally got it out of him what it was for. There's screaming in the background because there's some sort of "Friday" party going on, as the rep put it. I tell him there's nothing I can do now, as I don't have the money right now and won't for a while. Again, I thought this was taken care of A YEAR AGO. I explain the situation, how I was not the one responsible for running the bill up, and I barely get to explain as he tells me that he will report it as fraud then and have the police come and talk to me and I'll have to make a report. Very unprofessional demeanor.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2014

I made payment arrangements for a bill I owed. Talk to a real nice guy name Max who set up the payment plan for me. When it was time for me to load the money on my prepaid debit card, I loaded more money than the payment plan to pay off another bill. They proceeded to take more money than I authorized. When I called to see what happened I was met with rude, ignorant behavior from a supervisor. She then proceeded to threaten me and told me to be prepared?! I am taking this as a serious threat and intend on filing a police report. Never have I dealt with people were supposed to be in customer service that are so rude and awful to customers. Then they proceeded to ignore all my phone calls. To whatever companies decide to use Pinnacle Asset Recovery this reflects badly on your business.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2014

Pinnacle Financial is nothing but a bottom feeding collection agency. They never made contact with me, yet they decided it was ok to just add a collection account to my credit report. The funny thing is that there is no way possible I could owe anyone anything. My mortgage broker and I have spent the better part of 2 years cleaning up my credit so that I would qualify to buy a home. Watch out for these guys, they are the kind of bottom feeders that when your account is getting close to the 7 year mark and dropping off, you will have mysteriously made a $20 payment, and now it's staying on your credit for 7 more years.

Pinnacle Credit Services Company Information