Lively Hearing manufactures and sells hearing aids to the public. It offers two models — one rechargeable option and one battery-powered option. It also provides remote audiologist consultations, letting you skip getting an in-person hearing test and fitting. Every purchase comes with a warranty and a 100-day money-back guarantee.
Lively Hearing is an online hearing aid company. It does remote testing and adjustments, and purchases come with a three-year warranty and a money-back guarantee.
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Ongoing support
- Free app for adjustments
- Low-cost options
- No in-person fittings
- Only two models available
About Lively Hearing
Lively Hearing is an online hearing aid company that uses a research-based, clinically accurate online test to program hearing aids to your unique needs. Once you order your hearing aids, they should arrive within two or three days. Along with your hearing aids, your order comes with a cleaning kit, a wax filter and a charging case, if necessary. You also get a three-year warranty and a free app for quick, easy adjustments.
Its hearing aids arrive already programmed for your personal needs, and you can work with an audiologist remotely to fine-tune your sound. The hearing aids are designed to reduce unwanted noise and prioritize voices. Lively promises crisp, effortless listening no matter your social setting.
Lively hearing aid models
Lively offers a rechargeable model and battery-powered model. Both are discrete at less than an inch long and available in seven different colors.
|Lively Rechargeable features||Lively Battery-Powered features|
|116-decibel input dynamic range||An asymmetrical fitting strategy|
|9.5-kilohertz extended frequency bandwidth||Tinnitus and nature sound generator|
|5-decibel ear-to-ear performance||1-gram weight without battery|
|DFS Ultra II||DFS Ultra II|
|Noise Tracker II||Noise Tracker II|
DFS Ultra II cancels feedback, and Noise Tracker II reduces unwanted noise without impairing speech signals. The Rechargeable model’s case holds three full device charges before the case itself needs to be charged. Every three-hour charge allows you to listen for 30 hours. A 30-minute charge gives you eight hours of listening time.
Lively also offers accessories, including:
- TV Streamer, which streams audio directly into your hearing aids
- MultiMic, a discrete and portable microphone that streams sounds to your hearing aids
- Android Phone Clip+, which streams phone calls and music to your hearing aids from older-model Android phones and other Bluetooth devices
How much does Lively Hearing aids cost?
Lively is often more affordable than traditional audiologists. Whereas getting hearing aids the traditional way can cost upwards of $5,000, Lively costs less than half of that. At the time of publishing, the rechargeable model costs $2,400, and the battery-powered model costs $1,850.
Lively offers payment plans with $0 down and APRs between 0% and 29.99%. Monthly payments can be as low as $78 for the rechargeable model and $60 for the battery-powered model.
Accessory prices range between $199 and $299. Lively offers free shipping and a 100-day money-back guarantee.
Lively Hearing FAQ
- Do Lively hearing aids have a free trial?
- Yes, Lively hearing aids have a free, 100-day trial. If you decide you don’t like them, you can receive a full refund. There are no stocking or shipping fees.
- How long does it take to get Lively hearing aids?
- Your Lively hearing aids should arrive about two to three days after you place your order. If you need them sooner, Lively can arrange expedited shipping.
- How many models of hearing aids does Lively offer?
- Lively offers two hearing aid models. One is a rechargeable model, and one is a battery-powered model.
- Does Lively provide customer support for its hearing aids?
- Yes, Lively provides customer support for its hearing aids, such as:
- Three years of remote care with an audiologist
- A three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Three years of loss-and-damage protection
- Support from trained specialists
Are Lively hearing aids any good?
If you’re looking for an affordable hearing aid option, Lively is a good choice. Its hearing aids come with interesting features and strong customer service. Lively may not be right for all needs, though. Some people prefer in-person testing and fitting, which aren’t available with Lively. Its hearing aids also aren’t always suitable for people with significant hearing loss. Take advantage of the free consultation to see if Lively hearing aids are right for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Lively Hearing Company Information
- Company Name:
- Lively Hearing