Customer Reviews

4.81/5
based on 287 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

We have wanted a walk in tub for years. Today was the Best Day Ever!! Our bathroom looks Amazing!!! Our experience with everyone we spoke to at Independent Homes were wonderful and very knowledgeable about their product. This morning the installers called to tell me what time they would be here. They were very courteous and friendly. They answered any questions we had, explained to us in detail. Our installers, David ** and Harold **, were their names and they were very knowledgeable in their work and product. And they even cleaned up after the installation. Wow, what a Great job done!!! We are so excited about our new walk-in tub. We will tell all our friends and anyone we come in contact with about this company and how we were treated. A special thanks to Mitch **, our salesman, that came out to our home. He explained everything to us with such detail. Again, thanks to all involved. Thank you, Independent Homes!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 4, 2019

Independent Home provided experienced & knowledgeable People to install my tub. They cleaned up after each work day and when the job was done. The results was just like I wanted it to be. Everything about my experience was great!

4.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

My husband has wanted a walk-in bathtub for a long time. When we were in another state, he had a whirlpool, and he really loved it and has talked about it ever since. And so, we decided to go ahead with Independent Home. It was the lowest offer and we could handle the one that we got. We also like the rep that came. The installation process was very nice. The installers were efficient, fast, clean and neat. They were very good guys. They told us it would be done in a day, and it was not even half a day to get it in and working.

The only thing with the tub is you never know if you’re pushing the control on it hard enough. It doesn’t feel like a button to push. I don’t like that. I don’t know if we just aren’t used to it enough yet to get them to do what we are thinking they should do. But I was glad when I called back that they took the time and sent somebody out to let us see the things that we were not aware of. We didn’t understand the motor coming on after to drive the jets out. We were trying to shut it off and didn’t know what we were doing. So, that wasn’t explained. And the manual was not handy. It could have been brought to our attention when they were leaving to go over a few things in that manual so we know where to look for them.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

The Sales Manager, Ari, offered a good deal on an Independent Home new walk-in tub. It had all the features we were seeking such as: inward opening door, water jets, air jets and heated seat. The price was amenable and included life-time warranty on the tub, and installation as well as removal of the existing cast iron tub and its acrylic overlay. The price was all inclusive including labor and taxes. The Installer, Tony, was meticulous and very professional. He worked over ten hours each of the several days he was at the house including a Saturday and Sunday. We are very pleased with the tub and the installation.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

We had tub installed on Nov 8th, Ozzie and Joe came right on time. They were both very courteous and respectful. They did the job in a timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves. Everything was explained, on how to use the tub etc. The job was from 8am-3pm...They made sure to use care, when they were bringing in and installing the tub, to make sure not to damage anything. The salesman from Independent Home was very courteous also. We would recommend Independent Home and the great installers "Ozzie and Joe". They are very professional....

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I want to thank the guys that came out to my home today and installed the walk in tub. They took out my shower and put in the walk in tub. Once they finished they took away all the trash. I was very satisfied. Thank again for a job well done.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I’m well-pleased with my Independent Home tub. I can get in it safely, and that’s what I wanted it for. The installation was done from 9:00 to 2:00, and the rep was real nice.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I really liked the salesman and their price. They were $1,000 cheaper. And I really, really like the tub. It works great. It's in a brand-new house, so I'm very pleased with it. I'm 73 years old and 6'4, and it's easier to get in and out of. The installers were very neat and they cleaned up after themselves.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

The installers were very professional and very courteous. They were very clean and courteous. They did a fantastic job on the install. Thanks Independent Home for making everything easy from the sales to the installation. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks. PS Johnny and John Paul were very nice and knowledgeable and did our job in one day.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I’d seen Independent Home advertised and I called them. They came out and I liked what they had to say. The installers took about a week, and they were great when they came in. When they left, it was clean as a whistle.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I am very pleased with the installers and the installation of my new spa. The installers were very professional and very courteous. They were very clean and cleaned up after themselves. I am very pleased with the Independent home team. I will recommend.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

The Independent Home representative got in and did his job, and got out in record time. Things are going great with my tub. I like the bubble bath and everything else in it.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

The installation was good. As soon as the got there and was showed where it was going and where the plumbing was in the basement, the old tub shower was removed and the new tub went in. The new one is great. It is very relaxing.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

My husband got a call from Independent Home and he made an appointment. Their reps came and told us all about their tub and we decided to take one. Their installers came in about a week and did a great job. They cleaned up really well and did the job in one day. Thus far, the tub we got works beautifully. My husband likes it. The water temperature and everything was great.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I needed a walk-in tub, and a fellow came out to the house and told me about Independent Home, and it beat the other competitor's prices. He was very knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. The installers came out within two weeks, and it took them about five hours to put the tub in. Things are going very nice with the tub. I liked that it's very convenient and easy to use.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

They arrived in a timely fashion and they were very professional. They did the installation in a neat and orderly fashion. They explain everything in detail to me and my wife. I would recommend them to anyone. Before leaving they cleaned up their work areas, leaving my house as they found it.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

We liked Independent Home's tub and its features, which made us go with them. The fellow we worked with was very informative and comfortable to talk to. Moreover, everything went well with the installation. It was about a three-week process because they make each tub individually. The timeline was good for us though. The installers were really helpful and seemed to be good fellows. They had to come all the way from North Carolina down to West of Atlanta, which was tough on them, but they were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. The tub doesn’t add to the look of the bathroom, but we bought it for the safety features. We are getting older and we have a person who's concerned about the safety in the shower. It has been a good thing for us. You could sit in there, relax and have a nice, comfortable bath.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The installers were very professional and very courteous and clean. Johnny and Johnpaul did a very good job on the install. They were on time and finished in a timely manner. The whole Independent Home team made it easy from the sales dept to the installers. Very honest and professional people. Would recommend to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Installers worked quickly and efficiently. They explained what was to be done to replace the bathtub and install the walk-in shower. They answered any questions I had. Worked safely and cleaned up at the end of the workday. Made sure I had a complete understanding of how everything was done and supported throughout the installation. Had all equipment and parts to complete the installation. Beautiful job. Have shown pictures of the work during the installation to friends and was asked for the company information for possible repair to their own home.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Independent Home had a better product, for the most part. The rep was very nice and the installers came out in a week. The installation went well and they did it in one day. It was quick and they did a decent job.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

We liked what Independent Home offered and we thoroughly liked the cost. The sales representative was very nice. Then the installation went beautifully. The people had it all in within three hours and they were not intrusive at all. I was just having a hard time adjusting myself because I like to stretch out in a bathtub. But my husband had some health problems, and we figured this was the best way to go, and I think it will be. The experience has been just fine.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

The two walk-in tubs that Independent Home out in were fantastic. They did a great job and we’re very comfortable with it. The chair is very comfortable. Every person we were in contact with were fantastic. Everything was great, including the service we got and also the way we were treated.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

David ** and his helper did a wonderful job of installing the walk-in tub. They were totally efficient, careful and very mannerly. I want to thank them for doing such a lovely and I am enjoying using the walk-in tub. Sincerely, Sonja

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Francis, the rep from Independent Home, came out here and talked to me. He was nice and the installation went very good. The product made things easier for me.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The doctors put their word and two cents on Independent Home and decided on it. The tub has been installed and everything has been going great. I’ve used it once and it was heaven. I enjoyed the water jets. The installation experience was great, and the installers were very considerate and worked as fast as they could.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I have a hard time putting a man in the tub and getting him out. I prayed that if it was for me to have a walk-in shower, let somebody call. And sure enough, the man called. I made the appointment for the two girls from Independent Home to be here on a Friday night to talk to them. They were all nice. The installers took the tub out that I had in there, and then put a shower in. I couldn’t have asked for anybody any better. I was impressed with the way they talked. Independent Home is the best tub ever. We were real pleased with it. The price was high, but I’m proud of it.

5.00/5

The man told us that in all other companies, the parts are made in other countries and shipped here and put together. Independent Home claimed that they’re made in the United States, which did it for us because we’re so tired of everything coming from China and it’s not made well. I wanted the best since I’ve had my knee replaced. I can’t get in or out of a tub. Sometimes, I just take a bath, sometimes I take a shower, and sometimes I put the whole thing on. So, I love it all.

John was supposed to be our representative but another man came along with him, and he did 99% of the talking, which I did not appreciate too much because he was telling us about his operation, about his private things, personal things in his life, that I did not want to know and did not think it was not necessary to know, and it didn’t have anything to do with the tub. Two nice young me did the installation and it went beautifully. They got the tub out and took everything away. There was no mess, nothing I had to redo except put my clothes all back in, and it was a completely smooth operation. They were here before 8:00 in the morning, and they left before 4:00 in the afternoon. The process was great and so far, things are going very good.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I checked out some companies on my own, and I found out some of the lies they were telling. But I didn’t quite feel that way with Independent Home. They were honest and the rep was pretty knowledgeable. We had to switch tubs, and once we got the tub, Independent Home did the installation. They came in the afternoon, and then they finished it up the next morning. The tub is helping with my pain and my personal hygiene.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

We have been looking at walk-in showers for a while now and were impressed with Independent Home's salesperson and the product. She was very pleasant and wasn’t really pushy. It was just an enjoyable experience. There was one gentleman that did all the installation and he was very good. We were impressed with his work. He interacted with us and told us what he was doing. It took him a day and a half and the end product was exactly what we wanted and exactly the way it was presented to us through the salesperson. I like not having to duck when getting into the shower. We had sliding glass doors before on a rail, and my husband is tall, so that was the main reason we got the walk-in shower.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Independent Home was very good. The installers were got here about 10:00 and they left a little after 4. I get in and out of the tub real easy and not have to worry about falling. It seems to be going all right.