Wedding Paper Divas

Compare Wedding Websites

Research top Wedding Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The price is actually a little lower than what we expected to pay for our wedding. These wonderful ladies made sure we stayed within our budget and the ideas they shared were awesome. They have so many options to choose from and they walk you through the entire process of planning your big day. They always have a open ear to hear what we had to say and this was very important. Words cannot describe the overall value these group of fine ladies did for our wedding. From the first meeting to the very end of the day they were there for us. One job well done. So many styles to pick from. I finally had to leave the room and let the ladies go into this process. After all it is up to the bride to pick out her dress without the soon to be husband standing right there.

I am not sure if I would pay for the service. I went to one store and did have a bit of trouble with scans. I did go through the help section but did not find a lot of success there. The options here were ok. I like being able to set things up for myself for things that I want to save time and not go through a lot of useless stuff. Quality means you are getting what you pay for and that you are satisfied with the outcome of what is offered. You have to like what you are getting just to be sure it is worth the price paid. Style options are not that important. The style of how something is set up is not really a big deciding factor, at least not for me. I guess I am not that big into the way something looks, as long as it functions properly.

The service was definitely worth the price because it is affordable and inexpensive. The quality is amazing for the price that you paid. The customization options is really good because it has many options that are available based on your preferences. You can choose the color, font, and design. The service quality was amazing given that it was inexpensive. The quality of the products were definitely made out of high quality products. The style options were amazing and nice because it allows you to customize based on your preferences. There were many options for you to choose.

Price pretty decent considering when a company heads wedding everything goes up 1200 percent lol. My wife raves about this company and recommends to all her friends. Very unique. Definitely takes have it your way to the next step. They go above and beyond to make the bride happy no matter which package you pick. Definitely made the right choice. Everything was custom and made with quality to cater to the wedding theme and needs of the bride and groom but more so the bride. They make her day special. Lots of great styles to choose from. They listen and receive a lot of input from the bride and groom and twine everything to their custom needs making a rememberable memory.

I think they are a good deal. I was able to use a coupon. I got everything I wanted customized, the invitations, and the professional customer service. I was able to customize my invitations from front to back. They have around ten different colors to choose from like purple, gray, or green, as well as the normal pastel colors. I picked my own trim and front. Overall, I was impressed. The quality of the invitations was above average. I was not sure about my final pick looking cheap or tacky, but they turned out looking expensive. They offer many different styles. You can choose from traditional to modern/contemporary. I chose modern and they were very stylish and colorful without looking cheap.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wedding Paper Divas?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Wedding Paper Divas allows couples to completely customize their wedding invitations, save the dates, shower invitations and more. They were founded in 2006.

• High quality: All the invitations and cards designed by Wedding Paper Divas are made using high quality paper and printing.
  • 100 percent satisfaction guarantee: Let Wedding Paper Divas know if you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it for a full refund. Returns must be made within 45 days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
  • Special offers: Check Wedding Paper Divas’ website to see what special offers they have for new and existing customers. Offers can change, so check frequently.
  • Wedding favors and gifts: In addition to invitations, Wedding Paper Divas also sells wedding favors and gifts such as stationery and photo books. You can also buy monogrammed seals, gift tags and stickers to add a personal touch to any wedding favor or gift.
  • Invitation wording tips: Learn the best ways to phrase your invitation by reading Wedding Paper Divas’ tips on wedding invitation wording based on your wedding style and host.
  • Best for Wedding Paper Divas is best for couples who want customized invitations.

Compare Wedding Websites