Vera Wang Bridal

Compare Wedding Websites

Research top Wedding Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I placed an order as directed on the website. Christina refused to fill it, despite my polite efforts to find other options. She still charged my card and would not transfer me to a manager. She told me there was "no website" for Vera Wang and that I was mistaken. She is incredibly rude and combative. This was an order that I made for a wedding of a friend. I am getting married in a few months, and was seriously considering using Vera Wang. I will not use their services again, nor will I purchase any of their products.

Ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses. Order was submitted wrongly. One dress was completely the wrong size. One dress was very badly made. My own dress maker of 40 years agreed the workman ship was terrible for such a well established company. One dress has been re made and the other is being altered and corrected.

No apology given. Karen P of Waterford Road store (Managing Director)treated us like we were just trying to get a free dress, not the case! Infact wish I'd never gone to Vera Wang in the first place. Tried to log complaint via their website twice. Have yet to receive a reply.

I was wondering how many complaints about wedding dresses Consumer Affairs gets each year.

The NY attorney General office (case # CFN02A10064), is looking into the matter of bridal dress scams nationwide and the more complaints I can find the more I will be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that bridal dress executives are not acting in accordance with the Expressed Warrranty laws of our Nation.

This crime on our entire society nationwide has many economic and physical damages for each scam that has been undertaken for the past 30 years.

Vera Wang Bridal Company Profile