4.6/5 (58 ratings)

About A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: May 1, 2021

I am in the process of migrating a site from to A2. I am switching from to A2 because the old hosting company's support is horrible, compounded by them recently making breaking changes on their backend as well as making it harder to even find the link to the support page! I am moving to A2 because I have consistently received excellent support there on my other sites. In a recent case, even after I said I had gotten my bearings, the support tech followed up to ensure I had complete information. Work like this is what has earned and retained my business.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Customer support and service at A2 Hosting is the BEST! You know how everyone always says, "There are no dumb questions". Well I'm the guy that actually does in fact ask dumb questions and instead of giving me a hard time, the customer care staff at A2 Hosting answers all my questions in detail and also in easy to understand language so I know how to proceed AND I don't feel dumb.. I would highly recommend A2 Hosting for anyone starting out with a new website venture. You won't be going it alone - you'll have the A2 Hosting Team to back you up. Then instead of trying to become a software and hosting expert you can simply focus on your business. This is how hosting should be. Mike **

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

There is no Hosting like A2 Hosting. If I didn't know any better I would think that they were some altruistic econo clast zionists fulfilling some larger than one's self purpose of good will towards man and humanity in general, and that's just based off of the level of customer service and care that they provide on standard customer service calls. Their due diligence and work ethic is un paralleled, not just in the Hosting industry but in the most elite high brow royalty treatment given to all on a level of such respect and support you might think you are a rich man that patrons an entire village by purchasing their art for a year. They sincerely care about people and provided the best customer service available in this rendition of probability theory. The???? Owes A2Hosting. Thank you from my wife and I. From JP in customer chat to the 5 A.M. Friday overnight support to their president they are the best.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Choosing A2 Hosting last year was a gamble because it's hard to believe good reviews - you know marketing ploy. But the moment my site was transferred from old hosting to a2hosting. The speed, the cpanel were working way way better 1000%. This is not a marketing ploy. My old hosting provider couldnt even run a joomla quick install for a 2nd site plus poor support. My 1st site was installed via their joomla default. But with a2hosting it was smooth and easy. The most important is the support. In the middle last year I got a very good support. Just this week, I got my site down. I thought I lost it. They helped me. They were very attentive. You better check your emails for their quick response.??? I'm no expert in web but I'm very happy you guys help me as always. Thank you everyone.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Phone support in every department that I've worked with at A2 Hosting has been terrific. I'm an old guy who got sick of waiting for hours at Blue and GoDaddy. These guys and gals pick up the phone and work patiently with confused users. Up time and speeds are fantastic, prices are low, packages exceptionally well defined. It costs me very little to run a bunch of high performing WordPress sites on a shared server which has never failed. But it's the attitude. Maybe the staff are great students at one of the best Universities in the country -- I don't know. Ann Arbor is a very special place. Each staff member has been caring, patient, and far more knowledgeable. It ain't like getting on the phone and finding yourself unable to understand a well meaning but incompetent person from a developing country. No aspersions, no politics.. But A2 feels like chatting with the folks next door.

Original review: June 4, 2021

Excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable staff, quick response. Awesome company and a pleasure to deal with! Have never had an issue and their guidance is not only greatly appreciated, but informed and knowledgeable. It's very rare these days that a company goes above and beyond just providing a service. Keep up the great work and product!

Original review: June 3, 2021

Excellent service. Excellent support. So far this has been the best hosting company I've been with. I originally switched because of the improvement in speed for my sites. After using them for a few months I noticed the excellence in their customer support, their response time and value. Very satisfied with them!

Original review: May 30, 2021

Once again A2's support staff shone brightly in their delivery of prompt, competent, and thorough help. Even on a holiday weekend!! Well done, A2. Your professionalism is an indication of a deep understand of what customer service means. The 5 stars are richly deserved.

Original review: May 30, 2021

I love doing with your company. I’ve been a customer for many years and every single time that I needed tech-support‘s help they have always been there and gone above and beyond to help me out. I could not be any happier.

Original review: May 21, 2021

COVID-19 has caused Customer Service to become non-existent. You are unable to reach a human being by phone, or live online chat. Not so with A2 Hosting. Their Customer Support has continually improved. Jeff was Simply Amazing. All of my experiences with A2 Hosting has been magnificent. My thanks goes out to everyone there...

Dwight

San Diego, CA and Atlanta, GA

A2 Hosting author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

A2 Hosting Company Information