4.6/5 (90 ratings)

About Vista Energy Marketing

Vista Energy is a gas supplier that offers both residential and commercial utility services in select states across the nation. The company offers its services for a predictable monthly rate, rather than a traditional fluctuating rate. It’s free both to sign up for and to cancel a Vista Energy account.

Pros

• Predictable rate
  • No enrollment or cancellation fees
  • Can cancel anytime

Cons

• Could be locked into a higher rate
  • Unexpected fees

Bottom Line

Vista Energy is a third-party gas and electricity supplier. If you’re in its service area, enrollment could help you save on utility expenses; however, you could face unexpected fees or get locked into a rate higher than expected.

Vista Energy Marketing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vista Energy Marketing?

Original review: March 10, 2018

Before I went with Vista, we had a yearlong contract with some other company. And when the contract expired, it went to a variable rate. We didn't realize that it went to variable rate where it saved double for our electric bill for a month. And then we made a switch. I've been shopping around through PPL market place every time they send an update with the prices change. And because of Vista's pricing and since there were no fees attached to their short term plan, I decided to sign up with them. So far, Vista Energy has been good. And I like that they can reevaluate the prices change in the market.

I usually do everything online and Vista's service has been great so far. I'm not getting a bunch of telemarketing phone calls from them. I'm also not seeing my electric rate jump sky high without any warning, so I'm happy. The service is good in comparison to the price. I would tell my friends to give them a check out. It's definitely worth it and they'll save some money.

Vista Energy Marketing response

Mary, we are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us and that you are happy with the rates we offer. We truly appreciate your business. Have a great day! - Vista Energy Marketing

Vista Energy Marketing Company Information