Walt Disney World Resort
2.09/5
  • 1 star
Based on 70 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Walt Disney World Resort

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 9, 2018

281 Walt Disney World Resort Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

In comparison to Universal Studios Theme Park, Disney World is magical. We visited both parks over the Holiday Break and knew these were peak times so bought all our tickets in advance. While Disney provided a 3-day hopper to enjoy all 4 parks for $1,000 (2 adults and 1 child), we had to pay $1,000 just to visit both parks at Universal in one day. We paid extra for Express Passes that didn't work at Universal whereas Disney provided free Fast Passes and extended park hours to accommodate peak crowds. I will never go back to Universal, it cares only about profit and is a total rip-off to consumers.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Disney is stealing the money from their customers - How nobody can see that there is no control on a super crowded day at any Disney PARK? HOW IS POSSIBLE IN THE USA none customer agency will protect the people against this scam? WHEN the parks are OVERCROWDED NOBODY... I MEAN NOBODY will enjoy any of the games or rides. Could be possible that someone must to wait 4 hrs to get on a ride??? Please, some tell me that I am not insane, I saw people doing line for 3 hrs and 45 minutes. I am willing to check myself on a Psychiatric Doctor, to be under a test, but I cannot really accept that people is waiting in line 3hrs and 45 minutes just to get on a ride. If the customer protection agency will work on it, I will accept to get one ride after waiting 30 minutes MAX, that's normal everywhere around the globe. Thanks for reading.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

My 6 year old and I attended Magic Kingdom. It was HORRIBLE!! I feel that I was robbed!! For $200 plus $20 for parking?? We were not able to stand in line for 90 minutes. The park was overcrowded. This whole Disney World is just a well advertised place. In fact, it is the worst place ever!!! I will never come back and will tell all my friends what a disaster the park is.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Went to Disney World with my two kids and dad on 12/20. For the fireworks show, we arrived 1 hour to the show to get a spot. My kids fell asleep while we were waiting. Next thing I know, a cast member moved her arms down and the crowd pushed forward while we were all still sitting. I was pushed over. It was terrible. We ended up leaving before the show because I was concerned about my kids' safety. I contacted WDW and they basically said if it happens again to contact Guest Relations there. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could so that option wasn't even a thought for me. I would not recommend going there around the holidays!!!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Worst vacation experience yet. They make you pay a double entrance fee if you want to attend the special event. So if you paid for a full day at the park expect to be kicked out because of their special event costing 89$ for adult and 84$ for a child. The Christmas decor was a joke. The lines were massive which I expected, but the fast pass were no help. The hotel cups you purchase are only good at the hotels but they don’t tell you this when you purchase them. Some Disney people were turning the corner and letting people get on rides however they pleased so the fast pass lane was long and useless.

Not a magical experience at all. Not worth the ticket price. For the amount of money I will be traveling with my family around the world. If you are going to travel to Disney do not plan on a magical experience at all. I have taken our kids here about every two years and the rides and service has gone down the drain. Many of the people I met were telling me that this would be their last time at Disney because it simply is not worth it. Even our four children who LOVE THEIR DISNEY VACATIONS, said they would rather go somewhere else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walt Disney?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

This is my second time here in the last 5 years, and we are now officially DONE. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, which is gorgeous, and thank heaven, because the park is a DUD. Disney's inability to limit the crowds and the whole fast pass nonsense means that we rode a grand total of 2 rides, which is unacceptable, given the expense and bother of traveling here. I have never seen so many hot, miserable people, and crying children. Happiest place on earth? Not anymore! We won't be back. Instead, we'll go to smaller parks. It's a shame, though, what has happened to this place.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

My visit to the Magic Kingdom was horrible. The cost for one day for 3 adults and one child including parking was 500.00. The trip was for our grandson and hoped that our experience would be similar to what we had 30 years ago with our son. Our grandson only had enough time to have 4 rides for the complete day because the lineup for the rides were extremely long due to the unfair practice called FAST PASS. We stood in line for hours waiting to get on the ride while people with a FAST PASS boarded the rides.

There are a limited number of FAST PASS tickets available and if you are not aware to this or have not planned far in advance, you will be standing in line ups for hours. When you spend this amount of money and stand in long lineups, it is a complete waste of time and money. Everyone visiting Disney should be subject to the same waiting period to access the rides. I cannot even imagine how long the lines would be during peak season, as the day we visited was low season (2nd week of DECEMBER). I will never promote anyone visiting Disney until they treat everyone fairly. We all pay the same price.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Went down for my 40th... Stayed at All Star Sports Resort. The most disgusting resort in Florida. Spent the entire weekend with the most obnoxious football families from all walks of life in Florida. Drinking, screaming, swearing all the while their sons were smoking crack in the stairwells. Spoke with the front desk more than once to have them shrug their shoulders and offer no compensation or to move our room. No one wanted to confront these groups of individuals. I have a recording on my phone of all the nonsense screaming every night from midnight - 3 am. Have been trying to get someone from Disney to call me and apologize and compensate me but all they do is pass me around. DISNEY IS A JOKE... Waste of money. Worst experience of my life.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

In general I had a good time on my recent trip to Disney World mainly due to the rides, although I couldn't use my Pirates of the Caribbean fast pass since there was a mechanical problem at that time, but I had 3 bad experiences at quick service restaurants. The first problem occurred in the Magic Kingdom at the Dole Whip stand. I was assigned a certain row to wait in by a cast member. The server at the front of my line was so slow that the five people next to me who arrived at the same time as me already got their food and left before I even got to order.

When I finally got to the front of my line, there was another group of around five people next to me who arrived after I did placing their order. Also, when I finally got to the front of my line, the server said something to her colleague who was serving the line next to me and abruptly walked away from my line without saying a word to me to explain why she was walking away or to apologize or anything. I ended up just leaving.

Another time I went to Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom to order food. After I placed my order, I was waiting for my food when I noticed people who were behind me were getting their food and I wasn't (and one of the people who ordered after me, but got their food before me, ordered the same thing I did, so it wasn't a matter of what I ordered that caused the delay). I brought it to the attention of the counter person who then alerted the kitchen staff who seemed totally confused as to why I didn't get my order (there's an open pass-through window to the kitchen so I could see the kitchen staff). I finally got my order after that.

The third problem was at Epcot ordering at Sommerfest. I paid for my order, went to the window as instructed to pick it up and the girl at the window asked me to go to the other window that was to the left of the window I was standing at to pick up my food. I wasn't able to just walk over to the other window. I had to go around a maze of ropes to get to the window until I finally had to unhook the ropes myself to let myself into the area where the window was. Why she couldn't just give me my order at the first window like she did with the people before me is totally unknown to me and I was too tired and annoyed to ask her. I think she just didn't want to carry the tray with my food on it to the window I was standing at. I first went to Disney World as a kid when it first opened and don't recall ever being treated that way then or on any other previous visit.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

We did a quick trip for the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas at Magic Kingdom. The price was reasonable, the staff was so kind, the food was great, and the night was magical. We chose Universal the next Day and this is the review I left for them in comparison. Keep up the good work Disney.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

While showering with our 2-year old on our first day stay, the shower over-flowed. Hidden from our view was hair accumulation from many prior guests that was never cleaned in perhaps a couple months. My 2-year old son had been bathing in these guests private hair remnants and I am disgusted that this hotel missed cleaning the shower drain for such a long time prior to my stay. Hotel also forgot to return my dry cleaning and I had to hunt it down prior to my departure. Hotel management was slow and unapologetic for unsanitary conditions.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

November 22,2017. Well where should I start with the horrible experience at Walt Disney World. Please I hope before a family comes here and waste an incredibly large amount of money that they read reviews and don’t make the same mistakes. We have planned this trip for months to take my wife’s parents back to Disney one more time. We had been here in 2014 and even though then we thought some things had gone really downhill to the Disney standard it still was nothing in comparison to this trip. I can say with fact that it was the last visit and will never waste another penny on the theme parks again.

First complaint is that you spend over $700 dollars for a 3 day pass and that doesn't even include the park hopper option. You have to use the pass for 3 consecutive days once you enter a park so even though we were here for over 7 days we were going to try and cram 3 days of parks into 3 days in a row. Not only is it completely exhausting for us who are much younger but for two older people in their mid to late 70s it is torture. Why can’t they be used within a certain time frame versus 3 days back to back.

Second, when we were here in 2014 the fast pass system you could log in that day pick at least your first three and go from there… Well now apparently which is not stated anywhere clearly on the website as long as you have your tickets you can log in as far as 30 days before and book your fast passes which if you don't know that leaves you with absolutely NO chance of getting any. So unless you want to wait a minimum of 90 minutes but more like 2.5 to 4 hours for a ride you will not get to ride hardly anything nor see the park. We started our days out with Epcot which we got one fast pass for 3pm and that was it. Not only did it take over 30 minutes to get through security to get into the park but the overflowing trash cans at the start of the day was unbelievable.

Our main goal with only getting one fast pass was to enjoy the world showcase and do some shopping etc. except again they neglected to mention anywhere other than when pulling into the park that it didn’t even open until 11am. Little to late at that point we were already there so got to sit around and wait. The parks are NOT handicap friendly at all especially in the world showcase. We were barely able to get into most places with a scooter so we skipped most of them because we are not going to leave our parents who we are here visiting to sit outside in the rain while we shop.

Again in 2014 we loved shopping back there had so many nice things and this time all of our favorite places to shop were either gone or had cheap garbage in them. SO VERY DISAPPOINTING! So after we rode our ONE ride we stopped up front to shop and found out the parks no longer carry Vinylmations. We bought the one hat we wanted and when we got home that night realized it had a big cut in the bill of the hat. UGH. So in our attempt to get our park days in we headed to Animal Kingdom on Wednesday. We went later to miss the morning rush! We got there and to try and park and find a handicap spot was crazy stupid. They direct to the front of the parking lot and the attendants instead of directing us just stand there and smile and wave at you. So we eventually found the handicap overflow parking and went inside to what was a complete madhouse.

There were no fast passes available for any rides so we tried to walk around and take in the sights but again there were way too many people in there to get around in a scooter. People as well as the workers are so incredibly rude to people in scooters. It's just sad. So after again a very dirty park with overflowing trash cans right in the beginning of the day we had enough and just left a mere 1.5 hours after getting there. We were so disgusted with the fast pass situation, the dirty parks, and unfriendly rude workers it is easy to say the magic of Disney is far gone. We didn’t even bother going back for our last day so we basically wasted over $700 FOR NOTHING! It is so very sad because I remember the days when a piece of paper wouldn’t even hit the ground and it was being swept up. It most definitely is not the happiest place on earth anymore.

I certainly hope the other Disney parks around the world have not lost the magic. I would suggest taking your family to Universal instead and try there before wasting your hard earned money on walking around a dirty park that not only has overflowing trash cans but is NOT maintained at all and not riding any rides. In the day of the Disney family still owning the parks you would not have ever seen peeling paint, dirty walls, algae growing on things, etc. It is definitely not about the experience anymore just them making money.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

We rode the dinosaur which was an awesome ride, but after the ride my wife noticed that she had lost her wallet. She politely asked the young lady if she could look in the ride, exactly where we were sitting and to ask riders if the wallet was still there to ensure it wasn’t left there. (mind you it has all her credit cards and our car keys in it) There are only 4-5 cars on this ride so it would have literally taken the young ladies a couple minutes to ask riders to check the pouch. We were informed that “we could check at the end of the night”, “we can’t interrupt the ride”. Who in their right mind would leave all their personal belongings until the end of the night?! So we took it upon ourselves to ask passengers riding to check the pouches please, and wouldn’t you know it, we only asked 3 people to check and we found it on our own. (not one employee even almost cared)

Now I understand it’s not Disney’s fault she left her wallet, but holy moly basically just telling my wife she’s screwed is beyond me! I can say with certainty that this has kind of put a bad taste in my mouth about ever coming back with this being our first visit. Up until this point we were amazed at how well they take care of their customers and now I see we are just another number...

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Why oh why have they messed with the fast pass system? It always seemed to me that the fast pass booths that gave you a time slot for specific rides on the day was fair and efficient. The new system which shows preferential treatment to residents and hotel guests has resulted in everybody else being left in the cold! Went on a big family holiday over Halloween, including my 3 year old and my husband who is currently undergoing cancer treatment. It is now nigh on impossible to get on rides as all fast passes reserved days ahead and the standby queues of between 50 mins and 4 hours (Avatar), exceeding what my child or husband can tolerate.

All in all, my child went on 3 rides in the 2 weeks, and my husband 2 rides, each time needing at least a day to get over the pain from standing in the queue. My husband is very proud and did not want a wheelchair, which somehow translates in WDW to not being disabled. Guest services were adamant that having cancer and peripheral neuropathy from the chemo does not require special dispensation. It got to the point that he chose not to accompany us to the parks as the pain, fatigue and general discomfort took away all his enjoyment. So he only used 6 days of a 14 day ticket!

Trying to make the best of it, I went to watch Beauty and the Beast show, which started 40 minutes later than the advertised 2 pm show. Tried to show my daughter the castle at Magic Kingdom but couldn't as they were recording for Christmas with the staff curtly telling my daughter to move away. She is 3 - be nice to her please! This was my 4th time going to WDW and my husband's 8th but we have both said we're not returning. The magic has gone.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Paying $750/night to stay in one of the nice resorts. For that price you can make a reservation to ride 3 rides. But you better know months in advance what rides you want to ride. If you wait till the day before you get here you will find the fast passes are booked solid. As are all the restaurants. I was finally able to make a dinner reservation for the following day at a Moroccan restaurant in Epcot. That would not be my first choice but was one of few options. Others in the group were done with this horrible place and wanted them drive into Orlando for food. That is much easier than a 90 minute bus ride/3 mile walk to go from park to park. We had to pay a $60 cancellation charge. This is the most horrible experience of my life.

I know there is a nice lounge in the contemporary where we are staying. But guess what? It is always full. You can't even get into the bar (forget about a dinner reservation). The one thing I thought they could not possibly screw up was the fireworks viewed from our $750 balcony. The first boom goes off and we have to listen to car alarms just below in the parking lot.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Always delayed, random cars gave AC. Leave doors open while delayed so no AC. Worst service, if this was a real train it would be out of service. Disney claims they don't rub the monorail, nice escape of responsibility. Really bad, Disney has dropped its service level to the bottom.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I was a little disappointed in the trash that was around Magic Kingdom. Trash cans full to the brim and paper on the ground. We came in the 80's and if a piece of paper hit the ground someone was cleaning up the paper. Saw workers just pass over paper while holding a broom and dust pan. They were just going thru the motions. Many were bunched up and just talking. I always thought that Disney was a step above all other parks in every way. Had a great time with the grandchildren at the park and maybe I am being a little picky but when you come to Disney you expect more.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My wife and I have in the past holiday season visited Epcot, "Christmas Processional Concert and Dinner". The last time was 4 years ago. We entered Epcot at about 12:00 noon, had dinner at the Coral Reef, the Christmas Concert, Fireworks, then stayed overnight, had breakfast and walked around Downtown Disney before heading back home to our Southern Florida Home. We are year around Florida residents.

This year we wanted to see the Christmas Processional Concert and dinner and drive home the same day as finances have been tight this year, not that you would care. We thought we would drive out to Disney mid-afternoon have dinner and see the Concert. The show cost is $72.00 = $142.00 for both of us. Now here is where the rub comes in. In order to see the Concert and have dinner, the cost to enter Epcot is $113.00/person or $226.00 plus $142.00 = $368.00 for both of us just to see the Concert and have dinner. That is much more than we are willing to spend for dinner and concert!

We may have accepted the park cost if the "Senior Citizen and Florida resident" discount was in effect. But apparently Disney wants to be greedy and not show respect to the Seniors and/or the Florida Residents as they do at other times of the year in order to attract business. There is no way my wife and I will be coming to Disney anytime soon. We have been to all the parks in the past and don't need to see them again, especially with Disney's attitude!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I feel like you should have respect when paying $11,000 for a family vacation. I don't think families should be separated, especially with young children. I honestly am shocked and appalled at how rude the employees are. Btw don't eat at the restaurant on Hollywood and Vine. It was a rush to get you in and out. We had people wait to get in sitting in our dining chairs. Mickey skipped us. Just very unhappy with this experience.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Wow! This place was really amazing! I came during the food and wine festival and it was awesome. I loved walking around in little parts of each country and trying the food there. Mmmm... Delicious! I also loved the Soarin' ride and the Test Track ride! They were so amusing! This was my first time to Epcot, and I have to say it was a blast! There was barely anyone there and the weather was fair. I would totally recommend coming here!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Being an autism parent I was off the bat a little reserved about making the plans to go to Disney for the first time with our non verbal 6 year old son. But after making a call to the park and speaking with guest services I was assured and sold on the idea that the Magic Kingdom was prepared and equipped with autism awareness and services. Guest services on the phone spoke to me about a disability pass where it eliminates the need to wait in lines since it's what I explained my son struggles with the most. They even said we would get first timers sticker to allow everyone to know where we stand. I was told to simply purchase the ticket and when we arrive to the park to go to city hall and we will be taken care of.

Fast forward to the day of the park visit. We show up decked out in autism awareness gear to ease the wondering and as previously told we report right to city hall. Now all things change. Guest services there are no longer receptive. They give me the deer in the headlight look and correct me by saying there is no such thing as a disability pass! That what they can do is give us access to the "fast pass" but we still have to wait along with the rest of the park that purchased the fast pass. I was also not told previous to purchasing my tickets that we had to save the times of the rides before arriving to the park... So since we didn't once we made it to the kiosk... All the rides were not available until 6pm... Mind you it was 10am at this point. So the "not so fast pass" was no good for us.

Now feeling lost and frankly frustrated and misguided we decide to walk into the mine train ride because our son... who I may remind you is autistic and doesn't understand simple things like we have to wait or we cant do this one now without it causing a major tantrum since he cant communicate. The ride proceeds to break down for an hour. No staff came to the lines and warned special needs guests about the possible extended long wait. I tried to speak to the staff and begged for them to let us go without waiting because our son couldn't turn around without a tantrum and they denied us. Just 3 people and they couldn't make an exception.

I feel that the park came up short in the awareness of what a special needs guest needs. A fast pass is not a disability pass. You cant expect for families with kids that are autistic to wait the same time and in the same line with a person that paid for the luxury of not waiting in line with the rest. After this horrible wait in a ride that never came we endured the 2 hour tantrum that this caused and exhausted we left the park feeling failed. What a pricey horrible experience Disney, how many Autistic kids did you have visit the park on 8/31/2017 that it was too much for you to make an exception for a little 6 year olds boy first trip to your park?

Why couldn't this have been facilitated by helping him and his family enjoy the park stress free by allowing no wait in the rides... We wouldn't even ride every ride... We would even be happy to pick time slots... But we didn't have that available because we were misled and due to this I say that Disney is not Autism Friendly and our son Noah deserves a do over. I'm not a person that writes reviews. But I feel really cheated and I feel I must say something. We don't have a lot as a family and we don't get to do much due to our son's situation. This trip was a financial stretch and I feel cheated.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

My children booked the treehouse resort, it was wonderful! I am so impressed with how well built everything was. Unfortunately Irma was in our path and Southwest Airline canceled our tickets back to Texas well before the airport was scheduled to close the Saturday before Irma came in. We were to fly out on Saturday at 12:00 and the airport didn't close until 5:00. They left us stranded but sold our tickets to others. Our party was 9 people. Four adults and five children. We were there celebrating our 40th anniversary and two birthdays. My heart was broken, my children worked so hard to plan and pay for this trip and we had to cut it short, pay twice as much to rent cars to drive home, 2 cars, motels, meals for 9 people. We will probably never be able to do this again. Disneyworld was so impressive, so sorry it was cut short.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Went to Disney in Orlando in August 2017. If you don't make reservations for FastPass online ahead of time you will not get to see many attractions! We are from Pittsburgh and we go to Florida beaches every year. We haven't been to Disney since 2007. So it was a rude awakening when we visited for one day at Disney and the FastPass times were all taken. We learned that people can schedule FastPass times weeks in advance. So for people that visit at the last minute are penalized for not scheduling times online.

We bought 6 Park Hopper tickets for a day and saw 3 main attractions in all 4 parks! We saw almost every attraction in all 4 parks 10 years ago with the old FastPass system! We would pay extra if we were guaranteed to see more attractions this summer! Go back to old system Disney. It’s not fair for last minute tourists who pay with hard earned money and get treated differently than tourists who are able to plan ahead. Some of us don't have the opportunity to plan months ahead because we might have family and loved ones who make last minute Vacation plans!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Recently came back from in August 2017 trip to Disney. Our airline flight was delayed by 24 hours. Explain to Disney the situation and they automatically went above and beyond to help us. They gave me a credit for The one night of hotel and the one day of meal plan. They gave us three days worth of fast passes above our normal fast passes to help us make up for the time at the parks we missed. They even accommodated the people in our group so that we could all stay on the same exact schedule.

I can't say enough for the politeness and the enthusiasm that Disney's employee show in helping to make your vacation magical. They also are fabulous and accommodating food allergies. My daughter has severe food allergies and whether I'm getting quick service or sit down table meal they always have knowledgeable people at each location to help pick a selection or make an allergen free meal on dedicated equipment. Thank you Disney for your wonderful service when I go on vacation!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Rude operator that hung up and had to start all over again for 2 hours wait on a call and still didn't get the correct reservation - asked to speak to management and got transferred to Disney customer services and waited another 30 min only to hang up on me??? This is a start of a wonderful Disney experience - very disappointed in a company that makes so much money to treat their customers this way.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

After parking at Animal Kingdom I noticed one of my tires was flat. The lot attendant called the car care center and, although it did take a little while, someone came and changed it for free. (I cannot get the nuts or screws or whatever off.) I was very grateful. If you plan your trip well and do a little research before going, Disney can be great fun. I have never waited in line four hours or experienced anything less than excellent service and attention at the parks and resorts.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

You can pay a cheaper dollar and go to an amusement park, yes you may even have fun. But at Walt Disney World you are paying for an unbelievable magical experience that your children will NOT forget, not to mention even an adult! Walt Disney World is like a second home to our family now. It's a place to go to get away from the normal and put yourself right back in your childhood memories of magic and happiness. You can literally lose yourself here. For those who complain firstly there will always be 'that person' looking for a nickel and a dime in a haystack! What a shame firstly.

There are plenty of ways to ensure your trip goes well. Call Disney themselves as cast members advise on how to make your trip better. Contact an authorized Disney vacation planner to help give you advice on your travel. How can you come and then complain because you did not research? Not fair really is it. Create memories for your family! The world is already full of negativity leave it at the gates when you come to Disney please! Allow your children to have a magical time!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Our family is going on our sixth year in a row vacationing at Walt Disney World. The cast members are amazing, they always make you feel special. We feel it's truly a magical place, and I can't wait for our next trip!

Original review: July 16, 2017

My family visited Disney the last week of June, we went to the park on June 27th for my granddaughter's birthday. Spending over 700 dollars for park passes to only take the Ferris down to the park. Once there it started raining so all activities was canceled. Which means that my granddaughter didn't get to see any characters. The only thing we did was buy some overpriced hot dogs. Once we complained we were told that we could come back to the park the next day, but it rained the next day. So can you say that we wasted around 5 thousand dollars.

Original review: July 4, 2017

It's our first time here and I came with 2 different family from Illinois. We all separated in the park to do things. Wanna go too. Unfortunately my father in law's (disabled) scooter died before we can meet up in the parking lot. They manage to go to guest parking station. We ask for help several times how to get there. It's a big area but all they tell us is exit then reenter. We are going in circle for 4 hours. My father in law is highly diabetic and need his insulin. My husband is so worried that we have to call 911 to get a cop to show us to get to him. Park is already close and this is already 2 am. Then after we found him the manager of the park revoke my husband ticket for any reenter because he is so upset at the employees of the park. I did apologized to the employee he was yelling at. I know it's not his fault but I am more upset with the park regulation of finding help. Now all of us (9 people) are too upset to go back. Waste of extra day passes and time.

Walt Disney expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Walt Disney World has welcomed guests to its amusement parks and hotels for 45 years. Today, the four theme parks, two water parks and 25 hotels attract more tourists each year than any other vacation resort in the world.

• Variety: From tea with princesses to thrilling roller coasters, the four Disney amusement parks offer different activities for all types of travelers. Outside of the parks, guests can enjoy a visit to the spa, a day of golf or Disney Springs, a complex that stays open later than the amusement parks and offers shopping, live entertainment and world-class dining.

• Personalized and convenient: Technology helps guests plan their vacation. The My Disney Experience website and app allows guests to coordinate itineraries and manage reservations. MagicBands, a wearable technology, serve as hotel room keys, park tickets, and a form of payment in the parks. MagicBands also keep track of guests’ FastPass reservations, which lets them skip lines by reserving specific times to visit rides, attractions and character interactions.

• Resort options: Disney’s 25 onsite resorts offer options to accommodate any budget. While the value resorts have a lower price, they provide the same services as all the other resorts, and all five properties in this category receive high ratings from guests. All of the deluxe hotels are among the five percent of the 28,000 AAA reviewed hotels to receive a Four Diamond rating.

• Free transportation: All resorts offer free transportation to and from all Disney attractions. Different hotels provide different types of transportation, including buses, boats and the monorail, but all drop guests off just steps from the parks’ entrances. Free transportation is also available to and from Orlando International Airport on Disney's Magical Express Service, which even picks up guests’ bags at baggage claim and delivers them directly to guests’ rooms.

• Children’s activity centers: Four centers located on the Disney property offer secure and supervised activities for children between three and 12 years old. During the day, children can play games, watch Disney movies and complete craft projects, and in the evening, children enjoy science projects, cooking classes and visits from Captain Hook. These options allow parents to have a night out while kids have fun and make new friends.

• Best for: Disneyworld is best for all age groups. It caters to children and their families, young adults and couples.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.disneystore.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use