Walt Disney World Resort

Orlando, FL

Compare Amusement Parks in the US

Research top Amusement Parks in the US recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Returned from Disney trip two days ago and received a fraud alert from my credit union today. My credit card number was compromised, skimmed, and used at a Finish Line store for approximately $1200. Although I cannot say for certain where the skimming took place, there was only one place my card was out of my sight and that was at dinner in Epcot. Same thing happened six years ago after returning from Disney, same story, only time card was out of sight was at dinner in Epcot at a different restaurant and it was used to buy airline tickets. It is clear to me that there is a problem with fraud in the restaurants at Epcot.

All in all a great trip. Being handicap I rented a scooter from "best price" that was waiting at the resort when we arrived. Two day rental with the delivery and pick up to the resort was only $65. Booking was easy, planning is a must. Don't stress out about your schedule, Disney isn't going anywhere. We were able to check in several hours early and hit the pool after a long 8 hr. drive. Great time at the pool with lots of activities for my daughter. We did Epcot for the first full day and part of the night. Great experience, crowded but that was expected. Day two went to Universal and dumped out after 3 hours because she wanted to go back to the resort pool! Fine by me. She was happy and the margaritas were helping me find my happy. Pool was great again and my daughter met many new friends.

Disney is expensive. If you can't afford the extreme prices then don't go. You can frustrate yourself if you let it get to you. Expect to pay. Example... $15 cheeseburger platter. It is like that everywhere on property. Transportation... free and very convenient. No bed bugs, just a sore back as the beds are not great. Don't expect your own bed at a resort that turns several hundred thousand people a year. All star resorts are budget resorts, don't expect royalty. We loved it and everyone that worked there, for the most part, were friendly and accommodating. Cost of the trip... $1700 for the two of us. 3 nights, 2 parks, food, toys, gas, the whole shebang. We will come back next year and are loyal Disney fans. Check your uppity attitude at the door, expect high prices and long lines at times and you WILL have fun!

My family and I visited the park and really enjoyed it. I noticed on the Kilimanjaro Safari which we did twice, that the truck was full of Hispanic tourists, one kid even said "hola" to the animals. Both guides spoke so fast, that some of us couldn't get all the information and jokes they made. In that moment I thought of making this suggestion, please if you have a multilingual audience, speak as if you are to be understood.

Love taking my son to Disney. The biggest complaint I have is when food concession stands close a lot earlier than the park. Like when park says open till 830pm. Yet all food stands close at 6pm. Why is this? Does not happen at Universal Studios.

After hour Halloween Party - We are staying at Pop Century for the week. Paid extra for Not So Scary Halloween. Everyone told us how fun it is so my daughter and I dressed as LILO and Stitch. We were ready for a good time until we were slammed into thousands upon thousands of people!! So many people you couldn't move. I thought we paid extra to enjoy the party without fighting crowds?? It was terrible. In the end I paid way too much money for 2 small trick or treat bags of candy. We left at 9:00 after standing in a 2 hour line to meet Jack and Sallie!! On the way out we took a couple of pics with our photopass which we paid extra for too. Miserable!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walt Disney?

My family and I just returned from our first trip at Disney World (We live in Canada). We decided to do the whole package, Stay on resort/meal plan/hopper passes with 4 parks and 2 water parks and 7 days. My concern to pass on is the lack of attention to detail in the landscaping on our resort. We stayed at All Star Sports and in a preferred room at Surfs up building 1 in room 1302. Midway through our vacation I was returning to our room and talking to my daughter when there was people coming my way and I turned a corner and jabbed my baby toe on a rock sitting at the corner of the sidewalk just waiting for someone to clip it. I had saddles on and it bruised immediately and I could barely walk on that foot for the next 3 day of our vacation which is very detrimental to a Disney vacation as every day is miles of walking.

I told one of the workers at the front desk and she said she would have someone look into it and get back to me, but no one did and the large rock (with a small piece that I hit that comes out towards the sidewalk so you can't see it) was still there 4 days later when I left. No one offered me a scooter, an apology for having this dangerous rock in such a high traffic area. I know this may sound silly as a complaint, but if it affects your ability to walk... then it ruins your ability to enjoy a Disney vacation and your family's enjoyment as well as you are not able to walk long distances. Thanks Disney for making my first real family vacation so memorable!!! The beds at All Star Resort are terrible and you wake up every day with a sore back due to the mattress that is laid on 365 days a year and is probably 8 years old or more.

First let me start off by saying we love Disney and have been numerous times without incident. This time is different though. We book the free dining for 5 nights at Disney. We always wait for the free dining package so the value is around the same price as other vacations in total. They now FORCE you to buy Hopper tickets (which are useless) with little kids since you can't do everything in a park in 1 day. We booked 3 tickets, 1 Merry Christmas day just to keep the price in the ballpark of affordable for our family. So that leaves us 1 day - we would rest and spend the day at the pool.

Well 5 months later we received a letter saying the pool is closed so that leaves 1 pool at the resort with construction noise all day. I thought, "No big deal, we can call Disney and move to another All Star resort" (Since they all are same price and had rooms available). Wrong. They offered 2 options for us which was 1. Pay $191 and upgrade to Caribbean beach or 2. Pay $70 and move to Pop Century (which was also under construction and pool closed). Well All Star Movies had no construction, same price and both pools open. "Nope can't stay there because it's not offered through the package you bought. We can change your package and pay an extra $200 to stay there..." Well how about we go to another resort so we can move away from the construction noise. Nope against the rules to pool hop... Just terrible customer service that refused to do anything for their inconvenience on their customer.

My experience was a troubled week where everything and all our party were just upset but thanks to the people at our resort we were able to enjoy our trip. We left one of our cell phones in town 18 miles away from our resort. The baby ran out of formula. We didn't have a car or extra money for taxi or bus because we were there for 3 children to Dance the World and barely had the money to go. The people at the resort drove us to get the cell and the formula and the lady who drove us plays Snow White. She sent us a gift basket. They turned our terrible time into a decent time. Thank you all from bottom of my heart!

Everything at Disney resorts is top notch. Very clean, very nice, quiet, and all the amenities you could ask for. Gorgeous pools, a lot of play areas for children, plenty of restaurants.

I planned a vacation for our 5th anniversary to Disney World Resort 8 months in advance based on prior experiences with resort, service, food, willingness to accommodate and atmosphere. To say the least and as one resort cast member put it - this is not the same disney it once was. We stayed at moderate resort with dining plan and tickets which for middle aged working class people such as ourselves is pricey coming in at just over $ 2,000.00 with incidental all spent on property for a 3 night stay (Not including merchandise).

For starters the resort property was still beautiful and we'll manicured but as far as service I can say there was virtually none. The first night the room was made up beautifully. After that the beds were made and towels replaced but nothing else was touched or done. They didn't even replace the 20 cent almost empty shampoo or soap or leave the mickey shape towel which you would think would be standard.

The food at the sit down restaurants was sub-par putting it kindly and comes in at About $100.00 for two and I'm talking about the regular sit downs not the premier. One meal was so bad my husband actually left the restaurant halfway through his meal. Applebee's quality at premium prices. The best meal we had was a quick service meal at Hollywood studio's. And believe me I spent countless hours examining and reviewing every single menu for all of disney to find the perfect meals we would enjoy.

At one of the lounges disney springs the waitress was abrupt, impatient, crude and even made a comment to me about taking too long to order a drink to where I considered not leaving a tip, but couldn't bring myself to not. At the disney super store we encounter a extremely rude manager when we exchanged a damaged pandora bead we just purchased a half hour before. She slammed things, gave dirty looks and grimaced and stomped off. All we did was ask to inspect the $100.00 bead we just purchased to make sure it was in tact. She was not the only rude cast members we encountered. We came across many throughout the parks, at rides, shows, fast pass kiosk, at the boats. I won't go into grueling detail but some that I should of reported on site. There were many incidents that made our stay less than pleasant.

We left disney saying we never want to do disney again. The magic kingdom is outdated, Hollywood studio's can be done in three hours if not for the lines. We had such expectations of disney quality service, food and accommodation based on what I would call the old disney, Walt's Disney. Disney has gone way down hill. Barely worth half of what they actually charge. What a waste and disappointment of our hard earned vacation and anniversary. If we had known we would of made a much better vacation choice for the amount of time and expense spent on this.

I can honestly say we would never go back to disney. We do have a free trip back to go epcot from a left over day on our passes and hotel pre-paid for from our disney visa rewards. And at this point I felt like this free stay is well deserved. (Not really free as it is earned points from our credit card and we paid for the day in our passes.) Just we don't have to put up any additional funds to go. I can't wait to see the quality of service at their value resort.

I did write to disney resort relations in detail. The result was I got an apology and assurance my grievances would be directed further because it is important to disney to continually work on customer satisfaction. Oh yes since as we did have so much difficulty with rude service they will give us three complimentary preferred passes (which is basically a fast pass you don't need a appointed time for) to make our return in January go a little smoother. I wasn't expecting anything but a acknowledgment (which I got). But if you're going offer, at least make it something that is to make a better experience. (A room upgrade or a coupon for a couple of drinks). But it seems disney is no longer interested in the experience. How sad as the experience is what disney is to be all about. Well I will say it as someone else did. Our last trip to disney will be our last trip to disney.

Some good points. The resort properties are still well kept and the grounds either interesting to look at or beautiful and relaxing. The firework displays are excellent. The shows are pretty good. Animal kingdom is laid back and more friendly than the other parks. The cast member who do take the experience serious do make you feel special. Some of the themed lounges are interesting and fun.

I absolutely love Disney World. Based on some other reviews here, I have some tips:

The key to a good Disney experience is PLANNING in my opinion. Disney can be very crowded, leading to long lines for attractions and availability of restaurants. First, plan the week of the year you want to go. There are several crowd calendar websites that show which weeks are busy or slow. These can change week by week. Shoot for low crowd weeks! Also, consider the heat. I would NEVER go to Disney in the summer! Did that once and regretted it big time. My next trip is in November. Low crowds and great weather!

Within the week you go, check the crowds for the individual parks. These too fluctuate, and one park could be crowded on Monday, but slow on Tuesday. Stay at a Walt Disney World resort. Benefits include free transportation to/from the airport, free transportation to the parks, availability of the Dining Plan (more on that later), and FastPass benefits (more on that later). Also, you're surrounded by the Disney "magic" the whole time, with great theming and customer service!

Disney has FANTASTIC restaurants of all varieties throughout the resorts and parks. However, reservations for these go FAST! Recommend booking reservations online 6 MONTHS in advance (seriously). This sounds crazy, but you don't want to miss out on these great dining experiences. Disney offers a Dining Plan with various tiers to your preference. This will often save you a good deal of money on dining/snacks, but check out online tips on how to maximize the return on the plan. This is limited to resort guests.

Disney is expensive. You are paying for the brand, the history, and the world-class service. If these aren't priorities for you, you may want to consider a different destination. It is MORE than worth it in my opinion, but I am an obsessed Disney fan and delight in the service and surroundings. Six Flags or other parks may be more worth it for other families. Disney has a free app to track your reservations, ride wait times, restaurant reservations, maps and more. I highly recommend utilizing this valuable resource.

FastPasses allow you to skip the line for any attraction. You are allowed 3 FPs per day, and more once you use those. You can manage these with the app. Again, planning is important here so you don't spend much time in lines. A creative schedule and set of FastPass selections can eliminate all waiting! Again, several websites online with advice on how to schedule your trip and individual day activities/rides.

Magic Bands are wristbands you get as a resort guest prior to arrival with an embedded computer chip that is readable by Disney scanners. These are used as your resort room key, park tickets, dining reservations and FastPasses. No paper tickets or keys to carry! VERY convenient. Adjust reservations or FastPasses via the app, and your MB is updated. They can also be customized with various colors and decorated with covers you can buy (similar to a cell phone cover).

Factor in a rest day. I do this in the middle of my trip. A day to relax at the resort, hang by the pool and chill. Some vacationers would rather hang by the pool for much of the trip... that's fine, but Disney might not be for you. You are spending a LOT of money for the Disney experience. If pools and beaches are your priority, you can do that much cheaper elsewhere.

All this planning seems a bit much to most, but it can be the difference between a relaxing, fun vacation where you hit all the good attractions/restaurants and a sweltering hot, crowded, miserable vacation where you miss a lot of the good stuff. Better planning could have eliminated many of the negative comments I see on this site. Disney seems unique in this respect to planning - most vacation destinations don't require as much of it. Again, all of this is my opinion. Many folks may not want as regimented of an itinerary on their vacation, which I understand. Also, I have done Disney with no planning and lucked out with a great trip. It can happen!

Being a foreign diplomat posted in Washington DC, I am holder of a tax exemption ID card delivered by the State Department in application of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. On purchasing Magic World Tickets at the ticketing counter, I have been told that Disney World doesn't accept tax exemptions! Well this is illegal as per international law according to the Vienna Convention.

I was suppose to have my first mom and son trip. Being a single mom taking vacations are hard because they are pretty pricey so we chose Disney. We were so excited. We arrived August 29, 2016 at 8:30 am. Our room 2338 was ready at 7:30 am to our surprise that made us so happy. Since the day was long my son was exhausted so by 8 pm he was sound asleep. At about 11:30 pm he wakes me up saying he was itchy. When I turned on the light his face had hive his left eye was swollen his upper lip was swollen his stomach, arms and chest were full of bites. When I looked at his bed I see small bugs crawling. I told him to take his clothes off.

I called the front desk took pictures and realized because I am a Public School Teacher and we get cases like this all the time that they were bed bugs on his bed. I was able to scoop two of the bugs in a plastic cup so when the manager came to my room I can show him. When the manager arrived with an inspector they confirmed it was bed bugs and seen the one in the cup and my poor son bitten from head to toe. They had to take our clothes have them steamed changed our rooms and only gave me one night comp with a Gift Store credit.

I spoke to a manager the next day Sonia ** who I showed what my son looked like because she thought that it was just a few bites. Well to her surprise she knew this was bad. My sons vacation was ruined and one night comp and few dollars is not good enough. I took my son to the doctor yesterday and he may have scars from this. Now he has to go to a dermatologist. I have pictures and the letter from the doctor that my child will be scarred for life and we deserve more than just a one day comp. Beware of the ALL STAR SPORTS RESORT IN ORLANDO!!!

Hello. Just got back from what was to be a great experience that turned into a nightmare. Park tickets are over priced. Food is too expensive and taste horrible. A bottle of water cost 3 dollars each. You can buy a 24 pack case of water for 3 dollar. It is highway robbery. My children wanted to see the character at the park. They were nowhere to be found. My children were very disappointed. Long wait times. You don't even get to see much of the park so you have to purchase more day at the park. Hopefully others will read this and save their money. Disney is a waste of time and money. It is not as advertised on tv.

I was stunned by the decline of a once pristine, clean and fun Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World into a swarming fly infested theme park I visited on August 7, 2016. The staff were very friendly at every attraction ride as usual - just great folks! But also at every ride attraction I swatted at flies the entire line, wait and watched flies landing and crawling on others consumers in line. It was creepy and troublesome. I will not purchase annual passes until they get the flies under control. I was simply stunned by what I saw. I truly was. It was sad. This is Walt Disney World. I know staff had to see the millions of flies. How did those in charge let flies get that out of control throughout Magic Kingdom I wondered. I visited because I would like to resume our annual passes, but with infestations like that there's no way I will pay upwards of $700 for annual passes. Please clean your Parks Disney and use the money we pay to upkeep your parks well. Thanks.

We arrived from England for my 50th Birthday May 11th 2016. Stayed at sports Resort. 12th may had a few bites on my legs didn't know what from. The next day a few more. 15th may I woke up in the night had new bites on my knee legs and thighs. I then knew the bites were from the bed as my husband also had a few bites. We did not go to bed with these bites. They were new. Informed reception. They sent someone to our room. We were told they could not find anything. But we were being moved to another room. Also our belonging and suitcases would need treating. We would get them back in 24 hours. Stunned, we were given 100 dollars each to buy something to wear. We were going to blizzard beach that day. Swimsuit cost 106 dollars. We also had no towels. We could hire them, we were told.

Went back to sports resorts given a new room plus 250 Dollars to buy underwear, clothes between us as we were going to Legoland the next day before our belonging arrived back. Later that evening 2 hotel managers suggested I should see Reedy Creek paramedics as I had 22 bites that look awful and infected. Paramedics came to my room and reported I had been bitten by bed bugs which we knew and hotel had kept refusing to admit. A resort manager was there with the paramedics. They said I need oral antibiotic. I refused to go. We had medical insurance but heard how expensive USA medical bill are. It's all free in UK. Next day I was told by a resort managers to take no notice of the paramedics report that I had been bitten by bed bugs. As nothing was found in our old room.

Later an another manager asked what we were doing that day, told her we had booked dinner with chef Mickey. She said Disney would pick up the bill for it. We were very upset angry with what had gone on. They moved us to Animal Kingdom lodge. We put a complaint with our rep on holiday and on our return home 31st May. 8th August we were told Disney admits there were bed bugs in our first room. I put a complaint into WDW. Yesterday I was asked to have a three-way chat with WDW compensation department Thomas Cooke, our holiday firm. All of a sudden their mixed communication as they put it, there's no bed bugs. Big cover up. We did not receive one new bite after we left that room. I have photos, videos, scars all over my legs, and a medical report. And WDW. A member of staff told me they will cover this up. Really angry, upset, and disgusted with Disney. My 50th Birthday was Ruined, cried, was cross at been lied to.

Great! We stayed right in the park across from the castle. Wish it could have been cheaper but what is cheap anymore today? I would recommend getting the meals included with your stay. The food is great and we took the time to enjoy the hotel we stayed at by only getting 4 days of passes to do things at the parks and if your hotel has a laundry room which ours did which was free, I washed all our dirty clothes before we went home. It made my life much easier after a week away from home.

I could not expect more. Had a great time. It's not cheap but it's worth the experience. There Is so much to choose from. You have unlimited options. Didn't feel like I was missing anything. From the moment we checked in at the Fort Wilderness Lodge we felt emerged into fun and relaxing vacation setting. I would have been satisfied just staying at the Hotel for the entire trip. But we had so much fun at the animal kingdom and Epcot Center we are already planning our next trip back.

The worst experience ever at Coronado Springs. I put their yellow sticker on my luggage. None else did. Everyone picked up the luggage from the baggage claim. Result: I am sitting in the hotel 7 hours right now without the luggage (at midnight) and have nothing to wear tomorrow. The manager called Steve said this is a great Disney service!! But he did not even care to find out where my luggage is. Do not be stupid like me!!

Top notch. If you plan your visit it will drastically increase the enjoyability. Can tailor to meet your needs. The trip can be greatly impacted by what you put into it. Is it expensive? Yes. But Disney gives a quality, once in a lifetime experience. Put in a small amount of effort and you will improve your visit dramatically.

Transportation is very time consuming even if you stay on property. The prices are high for the overall value. I tried to book character dining months in advance but no openings except at the Swan and the food was terrible. The only inclusion was fast pass. It is difficult to maneuver through the Magic Kingdom with a stroller trying to exit during fireworks. We tried to link our fast pass but a lot of the terminals were not working. So we just had to wait in long lines. Not many characters walking around the park greeting the children. We were there all day and did not see anyone.

Excellent. Best experience for the money. So much to do and see. A lot of bang for the buck. This is quite simply the best value of any other type amusement park experience. You can get so much included with a resort vacation plan. The cast members are incredibly helpful.

Great parks and rides, I just wish they had a better balance of wait times. Expensive but a good trip overall makes it worthwhile. Everything cost you something, but military discounts were great. It was a good trip with plenty to do. So much so that it's impossible to fit into several days without missing out on something. The only issue is the balance to fast pass vs regular riders. Once the fast pass options fill in you're left standing in lines wasting your day on a system that isn't well balanced.

Disney goes out of their way to make sure things are right. I think you pay for the name. Costs in park are ridiculously high. They could sell so much more by charging less. We do not plan an itinerary. Disney is a special vacation for us. We take turns choosing what we do for the day. Disney offers so many choices. If you can't find what you are looking for, you aren't looking. Any vacation is what you make of it. Of course things are going to go wrong. But here, they do what they can to fix it. You don't usually find that commitment anywhere else. Disney is always our choice for special vacations. We have several special events coming up in the next few years, and we WILL be back.

Unhappy looking employees and rudeness from at least 75% of them. Disney make you wait 1.5 hours in the hot blazing sun with no cover to active your Florida resident after you buy online. (Really defeats the whole point of buying online and thinking it will save you time.) Overpriced everything. List goes on and on... All Disney cares about anymore is their profits and making shareholders happy. The customer is just another number and believe me they will find a way to gouge your pocketbook at any opportunity. It used to be about making the customer happy. This is the not Disney I grew up on, and now I regret ever getting my children into this scam. I will do everything in my power going forward to turn my kids against Disney so that this does not keep carrying on to anymore on my families future generations. All I can say is shame on Disney you have lost the Magic. Disney has turned into a real S.O.B.

The Disney platform keeps booting you out. When you call they keep you on hold. Honest 2 hours I am sitting on hold. The Disney Chat sucks. Not helpful. I do not recommend Disney anymore... I have an autistic niece wants to go and I am so tired of not being able to buy a simple ticket. How can Disney let anyone be on hold so long? UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Don't waste a dime on Magic Kingdom, no one can speak normal English, the rides and park itself is outdated and overcrowded. This by far was the worst park we ever visited and we are disappointed about spending $240 for two of us and a terrible time. At least Universal Studios knows how to run a business with Express Pass. The FastPass at Magic Kingdom is a joke, and you can't even have a good time because there crowd of people that are disgusting and rude. WORST TIME EVER ON MY VACATION IN 36 YEARS.

I booked a cabin for two nights to celebrate my children's birthday. During the weekend, my clients group home (children and adults with disabilities, Autism, and Mental Retardation). They were also staying at a cabin to enjoy the facilities. It was horrible the min. we got there. Different staff tell you different things from the reservation hotline to the resort personnel. First, I wanted an end cabin, early check-in (1 pm), and a golf cart. I was ready to reserve the golf cart after my reservation was placed. However, I was told that I needed to reserve at Guest Relations when I arrived. Well, when I arrived, I was told they were sold out. Great. How were we going to transport some of our clients to the facilities?

I did not get an early check-in, nor did I get an end cabin. Instead, I had to check-in to three different cabins before I got one that was age appropriate for us. The first cabin was surrounded by mud. The second cabin was flooded by water on the outside. The third cabin was fine, but it was not a full kitchen as expected and the casserole meals I made were cold. A microwave with conventional oven feature, is not an oven. I requested two picnic tables. On the phone, they said it wasn't a problem and to call them when I arrived. When I arrived, I was told I could not get another table. In actuality, the one table we did have was covered in pine sap. The housekeeper, grounds keeper, a friend, and myself called repeatedly to get it switched out. It took over two hours. When they dropped it off they left the other table. Thank goodness I had table linens to cover the sap for my guests, but I was rushing to set up party things.

No fun at the main pool. It was closed. The cabin in a small hike to the bus stop. Imagine assisting small children and those with Autism, to the bus. It is completely dangerous. I requested the resort for transportation. They were not willing to accommodate and referred us back to the bus stop. Thanks for accommodating the less unfortunate, with a $400 a night room. Additionally, there is barely room to fit two cars in the driveway and management leave a note on your vehicle if you so much get your car wheels on the grass off the driveway. I'm so glad they are quick to leave notes, but actually accommodating a request takes over two hours. I find it odd that golf carts can sit on the landscape with all wheels on the lawn. Yeah... that makes sense.

Those with a handicap or disability are not accommodated at all at this facility. There should be handicap driveways with wider spots for handicap vehicles/vans or parking available at the pool, campground, etc. reserved for these such occasions. Due to these issues, the group home had to send the majority of our clientele back to the group home in Tampa. Crying disappointments for the children who have waited for this vacation. The second day, the main pool was open, but it was disgusting. The pool was cloudy and warm. There were long strings of snot floating in the water. The campfire was also closed due to the sounds of Thunder (but no rain).

On Sunday, I asked for a late checkout and if we could park our car by the pool or leave our car on the lot to take the clients with us swimming before they headed back to their group home two hours away. No one was willing to accommodate. They told us they would charge us another night's stay if we stayed after 12:30 pm. Really? The unit was available to be clean. We just wanted to park for a couple of more hours. It was only after I threatened to call the Disability Right Hotline that a manager called me back and told me they were bringing a van.

Overall, we had a terrible time and didn't get to enjoy any of the perks. These children and adults live with limited funds and their vacation was wasted a room they had to sit in all day long because 1.) No transportation. 2.) Everything was closed. A manager agreed to bring us a van to take us to the horse ranch to exert their energy before the drive. We did take a bus to the nearby pool and it was clean and quiet prior to check-out. However, it was a hassle to make that short distance with our group and we did not stay long. Our van driver was great and so was our housekeeper. They were the only two people that genuinely seemed to care and accommodate our needs the entire weekend. We were told that he was available all weekend, so I'm not sure why we couldn't be transported the prior two days of our arrival.

Between two cabins and visitors, we had several guests come and visit. Nice way to make an impression Disney... None of us will ever be booking another event here again and everyone that came, were happy they didn't book a room here and wasted all their money. Group homes are a small community with the Agency of Persons with Disabilities too, so just wait how we were treated spreads. My advice... Find a timeshare unit that is much cheaper, bigger, and friendlier with several pools, restaurants, handicap parking, etc. and just drive yourself to Disney inspired things. With the amount of money we paid, we could've had a REAL cabin up in the mountains and not a trailer cabin.

As grandparents on a limited budget we wanted to treat our family to a memorable vacation. We did not stay at a Disney resort but rented a house 25 minutes away. We bought a 3 day pass for all and was surprised to see no senior discount. Due to medical reasons neither my husband and I do any of the major rides (roller coasters etc). The rides we could go on were either broke down (which at these prices should never happen). Also needing a scooter the price of $50.00 per day was a necessity but outrageous. The food situation was miserable also.

This happened on July 14, 2016. My name is Jason ** and me and my family, my wife, my son, 14 year old and daughter who is 23 months old... were walking to the bus pickup at the Magic Kingdom to be taken back to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Seeing that the bus was going to be leaving shortly, I ran ahead to see if the bus driver would hold the bus for us. I asked him if he would hold the bus for us for "2 seconds." He called me out on it since it was going to take about 1 minute. She was within 200 feet of the bus when I asked. I said "no...it is going to be about a minute or two." He said "then you need to get on the bus and ask the rest of the bus..." At which point, I received his underlying tone very clearly and said..."never mind we will take the next bus."

At reach point he then announces to the rest of the bus "would everyone mind waiting for him and his wife"? He did wait but I was very embarrassed. I am no one special, and when I asked for him to hold the bus, I was not asking for any special treatment, he could have said no and I would have been fine with that. I asked a question with a simple yes or no answer... not a embarrassing moment on our way back from the park.

Compare Amusement Parks