Walt Disney World Resort

Orlando, FL

Compare Amusement Parks in the US

Research top Amusement Parks in the US recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I recently returned from a visit to Disney World and the experience was fantastic. This was one of several visits, and hopefully my family will visit again, as they are in possession of lifetime passes. Last trip for me, I'm getting too old for all of that walking. My complaint is to the State of Florida. Upon return, I received a citation for unpaid tolls ($3.50). Under no circumstances did I omit paying a toll, so I called them. It was then that I was told that I used a toll road that did not have a booth, nor did they have a way to pay cash (duh). I stupidly asked what they expected me to do. Of course they told me that I was on a Sun-Pass road (not sure what that was either) and I was suppose to pay.

Unfortunately for me, I never saw a sign and never knew that I was suppose to pay or even get off if I wasn't. But I do know this, I am mad as hell that they sent me this bill as if I tried to run away without paying them this $3.50 and as many of you already know, we spent a heck of a lot more than $3.50 on this vacation (I digress). My point is this... Disney should know how the State of Florida is treating their out-of-state visitors, especially since they are probably raking in lots of revenue for them. Although my driving record is more important than the amount, I will pay... but I did register my complaint with the FPOP and I want to register this complaint with Disney, as well.

Date of visit: January, 2017. Where: Magic Kingdom. This is not a rant, but an honest assessment that agrees with most all other negative ratings found here based on my own experience. If you don't believe me or the other negative reviews, then go and find out for yourself, but don't bitch afterwards! The place is a joke. Everything is overpriced, terrible food, tremendous amount of walking and waiting for rides. There is nothing to see other than streams of eateries and souvenir shops selling the SAME crap. Constant noise and music. Honestly, you spend about 90% of your time walking or waiting, 5% eating and 5% on rides.

RIDES: Rides haven't changed in at least 10 years that we have been going. Fastpass? What Fastpass? You still wait HOURS for rides! The new fastpass system is comical and defies all logic. Make an appointment for a ride, only to show with another 300 people with the same appointment time so you all can wait like buffoons for an hour to "experience" a 3 minute ride. No Disney Characters walking around anymore. Oh, you want to meet one? Make an appointment or wait like a stooge for an hour and hope they don't go on break before you get there. Better pony up $40 bucks too for a picture.

The most fun my 4 year old son had was playing in the small water fountain park - should have set up the sprinkler at home. Rides - What rides? Haunted Mansion? Space Mountain? Boring...Haunted Mansion takes you through a maze of halls festooned with flickering candles and ghoulish pictures on the wall while chamber music blares out of speakers. Space Mountain is completely dark. WOW! I had more fun on the Barnstormer and Dumbo's flying carts. Buzz Light Year - let's shoot targets using "ray guns" with the accuracy of a licorice stick.

CROWDS and WAITING: The CROWDS! Thousands of people, overcrowded nightmare. The place is unbelievably overcrowded to the point that you would like to pop someone in the jaw over frustration due to not being able to get anywhere and being stuck in an endless loop of walking and waiting. Regarding walking - where is everyone walking to? You walk around in the hot sun and buy food out of boredom and drink out of dehydration from being drenched with sunlight. After a while, without kidding, you don't even know where you are going or doing because you just keep "walking"...to NOWHERE.

FOOD: Horrendous to the point of insulting. All of these "fancy named" shops that lure you in only to find 2 or 3 things on the menu. One shop offered a "turkey leg" or "hot dog combo". Are you ** kidding me? THOSE are my choices? $8 for a "hot dog combo" comprised of a plain hotdog on a bun with a small bag of plain chips. Oh, you want a drink with that "combo"? Tack on another $3.50 plus TAX. Another place had hummus and crackers - the same crap you buy at the grocery store for 1/5th the price. And, you better like COKE because every damn place you go you has the same four choices of drink. Always the cheapest, easiest to prepare food items - popcorn, hotdogs, chicken nuggets...Oh, you could get a banana...for $4! PRICE. Everything insultingly priced. $6 for a sucker. $3.50 for a water. $29 for a shirt. $7 for an ice cream cone. $25 for parking. $1300 for park tickets - just to get in.

My daughter told me she gave a cast member $1900 to book another stay at Disney. Disney confirmed that the member made the reservation but never paid for it. Disney will not make good on the reservation nor will they give my daughter her money back.

Just to get your excitement hopping through the roof, I have wanted to go to Disney World since I was about 6 years old (I am currently 23 years old)! Whenever I went to school, or spent time with friends, they would always tell me about their great experiences in Disney World, and I envied them! My family and I had amazing vacations together when I was younger, as we went to South Carolina, Dominican Republic, etc, but seeing that I had three other siblings, live with my mom and my grandparents, the prices for Disney are what made it impossible to go. So when I was younger, I made a promise to myself that someday, whenever I could, I would go.

I finally made that promise true this past May with my girlfriend of 3 years, and let me tell you, it was jaw-dropping. We went in the summer of 2016 from May 28th to June 6th, and I loved every second, minute, and day we had spent there! I had thought, since I was older, that I would not have enjoyed it as much, being that I am an adult man, and no longer a child. I could not have been more wrong! This was by far the BEST vacation I have ever been on! From the amazing atmosphere, to the extremely helpful Disney workers, the tasty food, and the spectacular, memory-making rides, this was an incredible experience. The moment we were there, and I was walking in Disney, it was a moment like no other! I simply was at ease with myself and completely overjoyed, and let me tell you, you make some incredible memories here!

Me and my girlfriend hit up some awesome rides, some even back to back if we were able to do it! We used and abused rockin' roller coaster, Dinosaur, Haunted mansion, and test track! Every single ride I went on gave me absolute happiness and joy, and could not contain my excitement. I felt like a kid again. Some of the rides I was really looking forward to, like 7 Dwarf Mine train, Tower of Terror, and even Its a Small World, you must be patient for! I only went on them a few times during my stay, and even with fast passes, the lines can be anywhere from an hour to two hours long.

The food was astronomical! Every single restaurant we went to was out of this world, and I have no complaints whatsoever. If I had to recommend one restaurant to go to, it would definitely, most certainly be, 1900 Park Fare. The food is delicious, the characters are extremely amusing and pleasant, and the atmosphere is fantastic. HIGHLY recommend! The workers were super helpful and caring the moment we arrived! I made sure I got my "First time" button, and every one of the workers made my trip so much easier. Our bags were delivered straight to our room, we were properly informed of the "where to's? ", etc, and they always had a smile on their face. Could not complain.

The only reason I could not give this a five star rating would be the price of the trip. If you are willing to go to Disney, you have to save, save, SAVE your money! It is extremely expensive, and although the vacation was breathtaking, the price of the trip is what really takes your breath away, because you have to save your money like there is no tomorrow. All in all, my girlfriend and I made a wonderful memory together! We enjoyed our very first Disney World vacation, and can't wait to go back (we are going back this June)! If you are looking for a place to make wonderful memories with the person you love, this is the spot to hit! You will cherish every single moment you spend together.

We were having a fantastic time on our first ever trip to Magic Kingdom until our last day which was totally ruined by another family and the attitudes of cast members caused us to leave the park in tears. We were in line waiting to meet tweedle dee and dum when the family in front jumped the line and my brother who has severe autism made a comment as he did not feel this was fair. Then the women turned on him and thumped him and was about to slap me across the face but unfortunately I suffered an epileptic seizure and was left seriously humiliated as the family involved were allowed to stand and watch sniggering at me. As I came around the staff at the time did give us free pass for a ride to make up for it but later in the day the same family started telling cast members all about us and the cast members became extremely rude towards us.

In the end left the park in tears and still struggling to come to terms with what happened and how cast members who were not present at the time were allowed to speak to us the way that they did especially as now my brother is terrified to leave the house and now has anger management issues as a direct result of this incident and we would only ever come back to Universal Orlando or Animal Kingdom but unfortunately this experience has left us not willing to ever wish to return to Magic Kingdom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walt Disney?

On 1/11/17 while at Epcot, my family was walking to Nemo ride from The Land. Halfway through the path my mother tripped and fell over a curb that was lining the grass. My family along with other witnesses helped my mother up after she laid 15 minutes on her side. People were commenting about the fact, that there were no lights in this vicinity. Unfortunately, we had stayed on grounds and took the bus. Praise God we rented a wheelchair earlier in the day for my elderly grandmother. We used that wheelchair to push her to guest relations. It's about 9pm at this time. I spoke to Brandon, explained the situation. Then asked "Could someone please help us get her back to the room?" In my mind I'm thinking getting her on the bus and walking to the room wasn't really a option. His response "Oh I'm so sorry ma'am, we don't provide services such as this".

My next question was "Can we please use this wheelchair or any other wheelchair on premises?" Brandon responds to me, "No, I am sorry. We are no longer allowed to take the wheelchairs out of the parks. You will have to rent one from an outside agency". Sure I thought at 9:30 at night!!!! We left guest relations feeling completely defeated. I'll spare you the boring details as to how we finally made it back to the room, without the use of a wheelchair, or the help of any Disney employee.

The next morning, Mom still couldn't bare weight, so we called first aid to bring her to the hospital. The best news ever, the hip wasn't broken. This was only our 3rd day of 6, so needless to say our vacation was destroyed. Did I mention the profits Walt Disney World made off my family for renting additional wheelchairs and scooters. I can tell you I am disgusted with the happiest place on earth. In fact, I'll tell this story over and over and over! To whoever the heck will listen! SHAME ON YOU WDW!! I'll never be back.

My family visits Disney very often. I was very surprised to have had such an awful experience when we were at Disney Springs. After a weeklong trip to Disney we decided to end the night with dinner, shopping, and enjoying the kid rides that were offered. My daughter loves trains. We decided to take a ride on one. Well we tried to, the employee conducting the train ride, George, was absolutely rude! My husband and I asked basic questions. “How many tokens do we need? Am I allowed to accompany my daughter on the ride?” The employee wouldn't turn his body to face us, didn't e eye contact, sounds annoyed with our questions and when we asked if he could repeat himself since his voice was so low, his response was," I already answered you"...

I was completely livid and appalled. We refused to allow our daughter go on the train. We contacted the nearest manager who simply brushed off the matter. Disney is going in quality customer service. I will not visit Disney in Orlando again. My daughter was very upset, which made the situation even worse. That employee’s attitude made us feel uncomfortable!!! Thanks George for ruining my daughter’s last day at Disney. You're a real gem!!!

I've been to Disney World before, and each time I came back with a fond memory of the experience. Not this time (January 1-5, 2017) however. The last time we visited WDW was on Christmas 2011 with our daughter. There were many people in 2011, but in 2017 we felt that there were way many more people. People were angry, and the accommodations were not so friendly. Maybe the Disney Parks are just not ready to handle this volume of people (foreign visitors like us and annual pass holders).

Rider switch pass was almost useless. For Animal Kingdom's Dinosaur ride, my wife and I both had a FastPass+. Because our son was too young, we needed to do the rider switch pass thing with our daughter. Unlike what I recalled in 2011, now one parent needed to wait outside the line while the other parent line up. The lineup for one parent took 30 minutes, and the other parent had to line up again for another 30 minutes. As a result of this, we missed the last show for Finding Nemo -- my son was quite disappointed.

The Finding Nemo show at Animal Kingdom refused entrance before the show even started. From our experience in 2011 and before, we were able to enter venues to watch shows as long as the show has not started (I remember the Stunt Spectacular at Hollywood Studios was quite packed but we could still go in). Now they say you have to be at the show at least 30 minutes before show starts. How is this possible for a family with young children? My son of 2 years old will not be able to sit tight for 30 minutes doing nothing. (In 2011, they had pre-shows like singing in Beauty and the Beast. No pre-show now). Now more time is wasted waiting, which means less time for young children to enjoy the rides they wanted.

Nearly useless Wi-Fi connection. I had to make some FastPass+ and dining reservation changes with my cell phone. Wi-Fi was not reliable and not available everywhere in the park (e.g. some spots in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom). Even when I could connect, the app fails to retrieve my FastPass+ or my reservations. I ended up not being able to make the changes.

Ridiculous amount of restrictions to FastPass+. Only a maximum of 3 passes per person per day, until they are all used up. Only 1 experience per day so once you have booked one experience (like Frozen Ever After), you cannot book other experiences like Soaring or Test Track. As a result, we needed to line up on Standby -- ok if the whole family could line up together, but not so when you have a young child who's not tall enough.

In Indiana Jones' show in Hollywood Studios, we were not fast enough (because we have 2 kids) so we were told we had to stand. Ok, so I was holding my 32 pound boy in my arm while standing, trying to watch the show in the back. There were several empty seats on the benches in front of me. I kindly asked the usher whether I could sit down since I was holding a child. All I got was a unsympathetic "please stand behind the line". I really felt angry at the time and felt that this whole Disney experience was not worth it. Fortunately later some higher up manager came and offered us a seat in front, so I could finally rest my arms.

Back in 2011, we remembered that we were able to watch the Fantasmic show at Hollywood Studios without waiting at the gate at least 30 minutes before. We have a VIP pass this time so we were able to go the FastPass+ lane. But when I looked at the Standby lane: jam packed 30 minutes before the show -- and those people are not guaranteed entrance either. Something feels wrong at this picture. Perhaps WDW is having way more people than it can accept.

At Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland Speedway, perhaps because the cast members were overworked, one of them neglected to ask the size of our party (4). My wife + daughter were separated from me and my son in 2 groups. My 2-year old son started crying because he thought he was not going to with his mom, and started running towards my wife. The cast member yelled at me to ask us to get back, but it was very hard to explain that to a crying 2-year old that we had to wait for the next group of cars. My son who loved cars didn't have a good time, and I felt resentful that this was allowed to happen at the "Happiest" place on Earth.

The quality of food at the restaurants has also degraded. We both had fond memory of some dishes we picked in 2011 in Coral Reef and Kona Cafe. Now the same dishes were bland. The only reason why we didn't give 1 star is because the resort hotel staff and restaurant staff were generally friendly. We have spoken to several people and we all felt the experience was not as good as it used to be. It sucked especially for us because of the low Canadian dollar and the hassle to travel from so far. We really don't look forward to going back until we hear that significant improvements are made to the quality of service.

We were so excited for our visit to the Magic Kingdom today after planning our trip for a year. We live in South Africa and so looked forward to it. What a disappointment. After a few hours we decided enough was enough and left. The crowds were unbelievable. Just to enter the gates was a nightmare. The waiting in line for rides was ridiculous. To stand in line for 2 hours per ride, and then to try walk to another ride without getting trampled on was not fun. Trying get anything to eat or drink was another line of waiting. As per the cost of refreshments, $3 for a bottle of water! Nothing has changed as I was here 20 years ago and everything looked the same. We could not wait to get out of the Park. I do realize this is busy season but where is the value in spending so much money and not even being able to move. Surely the crowds should be controlled.

I have a son/daughter that have yearly Disney passes. I've been twice and noticed this. The bathrooms are absolutely horrible! The smell of urine, paper on the floor, faucets are broken, floors, toilets and sinks are dirty, etc. The bathrooms in the airports are cleaner, so there's no excuse! Imagine sitting at one of the tables outside, to have a small expensive meal and running to the bathroom only to the smell of urine, etc. smacking you in the face. This shouldn't happen! I'm quite sure Disney has the funds to remodel all of the bathrooms, so that the guests do not feel that they are using a bathroom at a gas station!

I'm a 79 yr old Florida resident who has going to Disney World every year since 1973. The past few years my wife and I have been purchasing Fl Resident's annual passes. This year my pass expired on Dec 14th 2016. Disney sent me a E-mail offer on 12/22 to renew my passes. I assumed it was the same deal I got last year. You pay monthly and you get your tickets at the park and your year starts at that time. When I called to verify this, I was informed that, no, they just use your old ticket's expiration date. When I told them that's not what I wanted, I was told that dept closed at 8 pm and call back in the morning. I called back first thing on 12/23 and it took 3 different people and 15 minutes to get a hold of someone who informed me there was nothing I could do.

I tried to cancel the contract and he said I couldn't do that. I informed him of Florida's 3 day law on canceling contracts done at the house but he said it did not apply. He said the best he could do was notify his Legal Dept which would take 7 to 14 days. Which of course would take me out of the 3 day cancel period. I told him I was going to notify the State Consumer bureau which I did. I was very surprised Disney would treat any customer, much less someone who has been to Disney World hundreds of times. Walt would turn over in his grave if he knew this was going on.

It started May 2016 when I last visited Walt Disney World in Orlando. While my family and I were there, we truly had a magical experience. It was nothing outside of your standard offerings, we stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter, used our daily fast passes, had the Disney Dining Plan and utilized the services of the Disney Magical Express. However, while still on this trip, I could not wait to start planning our next vacation. While we could not buy into Disney Vacation Club at that time, we were definitely excited at the prospect of making a Disney vacation an annual experience, possibly a twice per year experience. We arrived back home May 6th, and by June 23 we had called and booked a new reservation for February 2017.

Unlike our trip in May, I was bound and determined to make all of our dining reservations as soon as possible this trip (180 days out) and all of our fast passes reservations as soon as possible (60 days out). I started booking our dining reservations on August 9th. One of the restaurants I treated as a priority was Cinderella's Royal Table, as our trip in May 2016 we did not make our dining reservations early enough to eat at this location and we had heard rave reviews from other Disney patrons.

On the night of December 5, 2016, we got together with the other family we are traveling with to coordinate a few dinner reservations and schedule our fast passes. Our 10 year old daughter and their 10 year old daughter are best friends, and we thought it would be nice for our dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table on February 4, 2017 to include our daughter's best friend also. Our original reservation was for 3 guests, and with most of our experiences in May 2016 we were seated at a table for 4. So we called the Disney Dining Reservation line and asked if our reservation for 3 guests could be changed to a table for 4. The Cast Member we spoke to said that this was not a problem to change.

Here is where the story takes a turn for the worse. First you need to understand that my husband who made the phone call on December 5th, is a disabled veteran with hearing loss - I was in the same room with him at the time of the call, but I only heard his end of the conversation. He clearly indicated to the cast member that he wanted the reservation changed in the party size only. He states that he heard the person recap the call by stating the reservation was updated to a party of 4 - 2 adults 2 children, and was offered a confirmation number, and was told we would receive an email with the confirmation number. He declined the confirmation number based on being told that there would be an email sent confirming the change in our reservation.

I was online using your My Disney Experience application at the time of the call, and I refreshed the computer after my husband disconnected from the Disney Dining Reservation line, and my original Cinderella's Royal Table reservation for 3 Guests on February 4, 2017 had disappeared entirely and been replaced with a reservation at a different restaurant. It was no longer at Cinderella's Royal Table - the reservation was now for Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort. In addition, we never received an email following this call.

My husband immediately got back on the phone and after a 35 minute wait on hold he reached a new Dining Reservation Cast Member. My husband asked to speak with a supervisor. He was redirected to Guest Relations and he could not understand the name of the supervisor he spoke to but states it sounded like Flo or Glo. He was told by this supervisor that they could not reinstate our reservation as the table was already booked by another guest, but that they could contact the restaurant and see if they would be willing to overbook due to the error. He was told this was still only a maybe for the resolution and that we would not have an answer until 3 pm the next day. Not wanting to snap at the supervisor on the other end of the line, my husband asked that they follow through with this offer and follow up with him. He also indicated due to the error that he expected some form of compensation from Disney.

Upon hearing this from my husband, I became extremely upset and placed a call of my own. It is my opinion that if our reservation made on August 9, 2016 could be erased in a matter of seconds without our consent that it should not be on us to wait on a resolution. Based on my experience in the customer service field, this was something that Disney should be able to fix - especially given the way Disney views guest relations and wanting each guest to have a magical experience. When I called I waited on hold for 45 minutes before reaching someone who then transferred me to someone in guest relations. This person, Gustavo, stated they were not a supervisor, but took supervisor calls.

I explained the situation to Gustavo, and I explained that I wanted an immediate resolution as the error was made by the Disney Dining Reservation line, and not by us. He stated he could not do this. He stated the best he could do is possibly reach out to the restaurant and possibly get us a new reservation if the restaurant would be willing to overbook and that would be up to the restaurant themselves. I advised this was the same song and dance we got from the last guest relations supervisor but that the turn around time of 3 pm the next day was unacceptable and I wanted an immediate resolution. He stated he couldn't do anything immediately and told me 3 pm the next day was unrealistic as it could take up to 72 hours to resolve.

So now, instead of it being resolved immediately like it should have been since it was Disney Dining Reservation line's error, and then it being a 3 pm the following day turnaround time, it changed to a 72 hour turnaround time. I asked him what kind of compensation we are going to be given since this is clearly causing distress and frustration and there was no error on our part whatsoever. He stated that there is no compensation, that there is only compensation if the reservation cannot be reinstated and even then we would cross that bridge if we got there. I told him this was unacceptable because at this point in our conversation we were at two plus hours on the phone trying to resolve a problem that Disney Dining created.

At that point in the conversation I advised him that I intended to file a presidential escalation in hopes that it would motivate a faster response. He seemed as if it did not bother him. I asked for the name of his supervisor to include in my complaint. He stated he had no one above him and had no accountability. When I advised him I was not asking to speak with the person above him, simply looking to get information for his chain of command, he still refused to acknowledge that he reported to anyone stating there was no one in any higher position above him in Guest Relations or at Disney.

When I told him that was untrue, as I know he is not the CEO of Disney, and asked him for who was between him and the CEO - he still refused to provide any type of reporting structure. Now my husband and I have both worked in call centers. I spent 10+ years in call centers and I know that even when you reach someone who says they take supervisor calls, they still have a boss. So him refusing to acknowledge that he reported to anyone at all and stating he was his own boss is unfathomable.

There was a point in the conversation where he even stated the level of service and the way he was talking to me would have made Walt himself proud. That made me take a step back because I have read books on Walt and I have been to Disney World 6 times in my life, and from what I know about Walt he would not have condoned the service we received from the Disney Dining Reservation line, Flo/Glo or Gustavo. I advised him of this and he seemed to be chuckling at the response.

My husband took over the call and spent some time drilling him for information which was fruitless. By this time we had spent 3 hours trying to resolve our issue with no avail. My husband reached his boiling point and started stating that Gustavo would be sorry for the way he handled this call. Gustavo in an attempt to get us off the phone asked if we were threatening him. I stepped in calmly and stated no, we were not threatening any physical harm or emotional harm. Merely what we were advising is that we would be following through with our plan to file a presidential complaint and that I planned to not only file a complaint about the person who deleted our original reservation, but also against Gustavo's service, and demand some form of corrective action up to and potentially including termination of employment.

I have never been so dissatisfied with the treatment I have received from a customer service center. I also had higher expectations for the service level to be provided by Disney Cast Members. We have since resolved our Cinderella's Royal Table reservation dilemma. However it was no thanks to Flo/Glo or Gustavo. We called back the next day and spoke to a new supervisor in guest relations who was able to resolve it while on the call with us. She stated it was as simple as emailing her coordinator and getting our reservation reinstated.

She stated the only problem with our original reservation is that the time we had initially booked was no longer being offered as a dining time in February 2017, and asked if they could make the reservation for us at a different time. The difference in scheduling was a matter of 20 minutes. Our original reservation was for 9:20 pm, and our new reservation would be at 9:00 pm. We gladly accepted this resolution. She connected us to her coordinator to complete the transaction and we were given a confirmation number. This took a matter of 35 minutes from the time we initially dialed the phone to the time we had the confirmation number for our corrected Cinderella's Royal Table reservation.

So what Flo/Glo and Gustavo could not resolve in 3 hours, and told us it could take until 3 pm the next day - oh wait, 72 hours to resolve - only took a new phone call and 35 minutes. I'd like to commend the guest relations representative and their coordinator that we spoke to on Tuesday December 6th that was able to resolve our issue so quickly. However even with this being resolved, it does not eliminate my frustration or anger over our initial reservation being cancelled in error and not being corrected when we reached the first guest relations supervisor on the evening of December 5th.

Due to a complaint I filed online, my husband received a phone call offering additional on the spot fast passes to be used at the park of our choice (having to pick the park ahead of time) as compensation for our frustration. Unfortunately this was not compensation that I felt truly reflected appropriate remediation for the frustration, anxiety, and anger we felt over the Disney Dining Reservation line having cancelled our reservation without our permission. When we were asked what we wanted.

I threw something arbitrary out there, because I'm not sure what could truly compensate us for the poor experience and lack of magical feeling I'm having going into my vacation which is less than 60 days from now. Since I knew the cost was high - I said an all-expense paid trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for my daughter including the princess costume of her choosing. Honestly I don't really want that. I wanted to see how much Guest Relations felt they needed to offer in remediation. Instead they countered with a $50 gift card. As I didn't really feel like arguing with them any further and at this point Disney has lost much of its sparkle for me, I accepted the gift card figuring my 10 year old can use it as spending money when she arrives.

I want to point out that prior to our calling to adjust our Cinderella's Royal Table reservation, we had just made the final payment on our vacation package which included the Pirate Ship room at the Caribbean Beach Resort and Deluxe Dining for 2 adults, and 1 child (10 years old). My husband is a military service member, so we use military salute tickets which were already purchased and linked to the reservation.

Our request for compensation was not about a financial credit to our vacation package or getting free stuff. I wanted to know that the guest experience still mattered to Disney, and feel like some of the magic could be put back. At this point going into the holiday season and then having a month to pack for my trip following the holidays, I'm feeling a bit put off and not sure how much enjoyment I will find in my next Disney trip. I hope that once I am down there I will recover some of the magic that this experience has caused me to lose. If we do not recover the Disney Magic on this vacation, we will not be joining the Disney Vacation club, and it is likely that our next family vacation will not be spent at Walt Disney World, but instead spent at Universal Studios Florida.

December 13, 2016. As a Florida resident and year pass holder, I am disillusioned & disappointed with all Disney has to offer. The parks are old, rides have not changed since the 1970's, hotel accommodations are poor, and transportation within the Disney complex is horrible (45 minutes to reach our destination from Wilderness Lodge).

Last week, December 5th, my friend and I went to Magic Kingdom... we Sat in the monorail for 15 minutes before an announcement was made regarding technical difficulties. After taking the ferry and going through security, we finally reached the park entrance, an 1.5 hours after our arrival. *Food & beverages are poor and overpriced. With dinner reservations, I was looking forward to quality food, however, it wasn't any better than "fast food". *Christmas decorations were minimal. Not much of glitter, twinkling lights, and/or Christmas trees! *Gone is the Disney Parade that finalized the "Magical Experience" at the end of your visit.

It's sad that Disney is focused on making money and squeezing as much as possible from the consumer. Overpriced clothing, toys, gadgets, beverages, and food. Let's not forget parking... it's $25 and $35 for specialty parking! Farewell Disney... I am taking my hard worked money and valuable time to well deserved destinations.

My husband, seven year old son, and I recently visited WDW (Nov 28-Dec1). This was my first visit in 25 years and my son's first ever. Of course we had fun and I'm glad we took this vacation, but there are several issues that occurred to keep it from being a great vacation.

1) My son (7) is Star Wars obsessed. For Halloween the last three years he has been Darth Vader, a storm trooper, and General Grievous. So naturally he was thrilled to encounter two storm troopers on patrol at Hollywood Studios (11/29/16). The storm troopers, however, turned out to be a grave disappointment. I understand staying in character (storm troopers are generally not friendly) but these two cast members completely ignored my son and a few other little boys who were trying desperately to get their attention.

The thing here is that the storm troopers were not simply stoically ignoring everyone. They were majorly flirting with two teenage girls while ignoring the poor little boys. After numerous attempts to get their attention, we finally gave up and moved on (gotta stay on a schedule at WDW!). Then, about an hour later, we encounter the same two storm troopers. How do we know it was the same two? Because they were still flirting with the same two teenage girls, still ignoring all the other DW guests. This kind of behavior by WDW cast members is inexcusable and should not be tolerated.

It ruined the experience for my son who for three years had been looking forward to meeting the characters at DHS. It burns my biscuits that I didn't complain about it at the time, but we had to get to another attraction so we didn't miss our Fastpass window (Don't get me started on the fiasco that is Fastpass - It made me spend my vacation glued to my smart phone).

2) Attraction closures. Our first day touring the parks was at Magic Kingdom. I had been looking forward to, after 25 years, experiencing the Haunted Mansion, one of my favorite attractions at WDW. I had described it in detail to my son, who was therefore also excitedly looking forward to it. Guess what? Haunted Mansion? Closed for refurbishing. Not just that day. For that day and the next three. Four days altogether. Which just happened to be THE four days that we were touring WDW (11/28/16-12/1/16). So even though we did have park hopper tix, we couldn't come back on one of our other touring days to experience the attraction because Haunted Mansion was closed the entire four days of our tour!!! Had to say it again because I'm still so incredibly POd.

I understand that attractions need to be maintained, but four days in a row? During the holiday season? I would think this type of downtime would better be scheduled perhaps during January or February, after the holidays. Also, the Seven Dwarves Mine Train - we did get to ride as we had a Fastpass, but my son loved it and wanted to ride again, but no, it was later closed down. I'm wondering what they did with everybody who waited in the crazy-long line and still didn't get on?

Closures Part II: Animal Kingdom. The first thing we discovered upon arriving at Animal Kingdom was that an attraction that we had reserved a Fastpass for 60 days ago, "Dinosaur", was not operating. The infuriating part of this situation is many-fold. My son looking forward to Dinosaur (sorry again, kid!) and not getting on. The fact that WDW wouldn't admit that it was closed for the day, so we had to constantly keep checking back to see if it had reopened during our Fastpass window or risk losing the Fastpass.

Also, since WDW led us to believe that the attraction had the potential to reopen, we kept the Fastpass through the Fastpass time slot window, instead of canceling and reserving a Fastpass for a different attraction - because of the way Fastpass works you can't get a new one until you've used your existing ones. Dinosaur never reopened, so WDW did give us a "Good anywhere, time" Fastpass. Which might have been great, except... three other major attractions that we would have wanted a Fastpass for were ALSO closed!

The Kali River Rapids was closed the entire day. Expedition Everest closed about Noon and the one ride that my son really loved, Primeval Whirl, was half closed down. One section was not operating. So that makes four major attractions that were either only partially operating or completely closed down. In a park that only has a very limited number of attractions to begin with, this created an extremely negative impact on our enjoyment of AK. Add to that the inevitable resulting massive lines at the remaining attractions, and our experience at AK really soured.

I expect the lines, the mediocre food at outrageous prices, rain in the afternoon. What I don't expect is that we as Disney guests are not given respect or attention by cast members and that after paying $$$ for a Disney vacation, we would not get to experience and enjoy a significant number of the attractions that Disney promised.

I used to love Disney World. I thought they gave one of kind service and offered a fairytale getaway. Part of what makes a magical experience is the service. Take good customer service away and the immersion into the fairytale is lost. This time, my family was met with more irritable, rude ride attendants and bus drivers than ever. Enough that it probably matched the good ones. Too many times, my family or someone else in the group were scolded for not walking fast enough or slow enough, for not scanning in properly, for trying to get on the bus, and so on and so on. They're grumpy and irritable and it seriously puts a damper on the "happiest place on Earth". On top of that, transportation problems (monorails down, bus schedules running behind) caused us a delay many times. I came in excited, hopeful, and expectant. I'm leaving very disappointed.

Nature of complaint: Cast member Mocking/ Bullying my 4 year old autistic child. Time, Date and location of incident: 5:00-5:30 pm 12-04-2016. Hollywood Studios Orlando, in front of the Toy Story Character met. Description of cast member: Middle aged male, dirty blonde hair, short in length. I am very sorry to write you a complaint of this nature. I need to bring this to the attention of corporate, so it doesn't get swept under the rug.

My family & I had visited W.D.W. this past weekend, 12/1/16-12/4/16. Like many people we went to experience the Magic Of Disney Christmas. We had an amazing time. Everything up until Saturday night was absolutely magical. Thank you!!! We are season pass holders, and live 2 hours south of WDW. The smile on my child's face is what we come for. That same child is mildly autistic. His name is Jaiden. He is non-verbal and communicates with various sounds. When we bring him to WDW we get a sense of normalcy, Because he starts speaking with us when we come to your park.

We were walking by various characters on Saturday evening. My child had a meltdown, directly in front of the Toy Story characters (on the road walking past them). As my child starting screaming in fear and terror. A male cast member started making an awful crying screaming sound mocking my child. I turned around to confront the C.M. but he walked away. There was 2 older woman working alongside with this cast member. When he acted in this manner, they had left the area as well.

WE reported this to guest relations, and they did an amazing job to bring the magic back to Jaiden's night. The guest relations was very nice and gave Jaiden a couple light sabers. Thank you!!! My wife however came back to the hotel in a very depressed state, crying all night. I came back to the hotel in an overly angry state. This was not the way to treat a special need child & his parents, especially at Disney World. Let alone our First Magical Christmas vacation.

The interaction with this employee absolutely ruined our entire trip, probably our Christmas. All of the good times, and magical moments are overshadowed by this angry hate filled man that can mock a disabled 4 year old child who can not even say the words I love you or even know how to tell you his name. We have never had anyone, ever at anytime mock my child while he is having a sensory overload issue. But for some reason your Disney employee thought it would be funny.

Returned from Disney trip two days ago and received a fraud alert from my credit union today. My credit card number was compromised, skimmed, and used at a Finish Line store for approximately $1200. Although I cannot say for certain where the skimming took place, there was only one place my card was out of my sight and that was at dinner in Epcot. Same thing happened six years ago after returning from Disney, same story, only time card was out of sight was at dinner in Epcot at a different restaurant and it was used to buy airline tickets. It is clear to me that there is a problem with fraud in the restaurants at Epcot.

All in all a great trip. Being handicap I rented a scooter from "best price" that was waiting at the resort when we arrived. Two day rental with the delivery and pick up to the resort was only $65. Booking was easy, planning is a must. Don't stress out about your schedule, Disney isn't going anywhere. We were able to check in several hours early and hit the pool after a long 8 hr. drive. Great time at the pool with lots of activities for my daughter. We did Epcot for the first full day and part of the night. Great experience, crowded but that was expected. Day two went to Universal and dumped out after 3 hours because she wanted to go back to the resort pool! Fine by me. She was happy and the margaritas were helping me find my happy. Pool was great again and my daughter met many new friends.

Disney is expensive. If you can't afford the extreme prices then don't go. You can frustrate yourself if you let it get to you. Expect to pay. Example... $15 cheeseburger platter. It is like that everywhere on property. Transportation... free and very convenient. No bed bugs, just a sore back as the beds are not great. Don't expect your own bed at a resort that turns several hundred thousand people a year. All star resorts are budget resorts, don't expect royalty. We loved it and everyone that worked there, for the most part, were friendly and accommodating. Cost of the trip... $1700 for the two of us. 3 nights, 2 parks, food, toys, gas, the whole shebang. We will come back next year and are loyal Disney fans. Check your uppity attitude at the door, expect high prices and long lines at times and you WILL have fun!

My family and I visited the park and really enjoyed it. I noticed on the Kilimanjaro Safari which we did twice, that the truck was full of Hispanic tourists, one kid even said "hola" to the animals. Both guides spoke so fast, that some of us couldn't get all the information and jokes they made. In that moment I thought of making this suggestion, please if you have a multilingual audience, speak as if you are to be understood.

Love taking my son to Disney. The biggest complaint I have is when food concession stands close a lot earlier than the park. Like when park says open till 830pm. Yet all food stands close at 6pm. Why is this? Does not happen at Universal Studios.

After hour Halloween Party - We are staying at Pop Century for the week. Paid extra for Not So Scary Halloween. Everyone told us how fun it is so my daughter and I dressed as LILO and Stitch. We were ready for a good time until we were slammed into thousands upon thousands of people!! So many people you couldn't move. I thought we paid extra to enjoy the party without fighting crowds?? It was terrible. In the end I paid way too much money for 2 small trick or treat bags of candy. We left at 9:00 after standing in a 2 hour line to meet Jack and Sallie!! On the way out we took a couple of pics with our photopass which we paid extra for too. Miserable!!

My family and I just returned from our first trip at Disney World (We live in Canada). We decided to do the whole package, Stay on resort/meal plan/hopper passes with 4 parks and 2 water parks and 7 days. My concern to pass on is the lack of attention to detail in the landscaping on our resort. We stayed at All Star Sports and in a preferred room at Surfs up building 1 in room 1302. Midway through our vacation I was returning to our room and talking to my daughter when there was people coming my way and I turned a corner and jabbed my baby toe on a rock sitting at the corner of the sidewalk just waiting for someone to clip it. I had saddles on and it bruised immediately and I could barely walk on that foot for the next 3 day of our vacation which is very detrimental to a Disney vacation as every day is miles of walking.

I told one of the workers at the front desk and she said she would have someone look into it and get back to me, but no one did and the large rock (with a small piece that I hit that comes out towards the sidewalk so you can't see it) was still there 4 days later when I left. No one offered me a scooter, an apology for having this dangerous rock in such a high traffic area. I know this may sound silly as a complaint, but if it affects your ability to walk... then it ruins your ability to enjoy a Disney vacation and your family's enjoyment as well as you are not able to walk long distances. Thanks Disney for making my first real family vacation so memorable!!! The beds at All Star Resort are terrible and you wake up every day with a sore back due to the mattress that is laid on 365 days a year and is probably 8 years old or more.

First let me start off by saying we love Disney and have been numerous times without incident. This time is different though. We book the free dining for 5 nights at Disney. We always wait for the free dining package so the value is around the same price as other vacations in total. They now FORCE you to buy Hopper tickets (which are useless) with little kids since you can't do everything in a park in 1 day. We booked 3 tickets, 1 Merry Christmas day just to keep the price in the ballpark of affordable for our family. So that leaves us 1 day - we would rest and spend the day at the pool.

Well 5 months later we received a letter saying the pool is closed so that leaves 1 pool at the resort with construction noise all day. I thought, "No big deal, we can call Disney and move to another All Star resort" (Since they all are same price and had rooms available). Wrong. They offered 2 options for us which was 1. Pay $191 and upgrade to Caribbean beach or 2. Pay $70 and move to Pop Century (which was also under construction and pool closed). Well All Star Movies had no construction, same price and both pools open. "Nope can't stay there because it's not offered through the package you bought. We can change your package and pay an extra $200 to stay there..." Well how about we go to another resort so we can move away from the construction noise. Nope against the rules to pool hop... Just terrible customer service that refused to do anything for their inconvenience on their customer.

My experience was a troubled week where everything and all our party were just upset but thanks to the people at our resort we were able to enjoy our trip. We left one of our cell phones in town 18 miles away from our resort. The baby ran out of formula. We didn't have a car or extra money for taxi or bus because we were there for 3 children to Dance the World and barely had the money to go. The people at the resort drove us to get the cell and the formula and the lady who drove us plays Snow White. She sent us a gift basket. They turned our terrible time into a decent time. Thank you all from bottom of my heart!

Everything at Disney resorts is top notch. Very clean, very nice, quiet, and all the amenities you could ask for. Gorgeous pools, a lot of play areas for children, plenty of restaurants.

I planned a vacation for our 5th anniversary to Disney World Resort 8 months in advance based on prior experiences with resort, service, food, willingness to accommodate and atmosphere. To say the least and as one resort cast member put it - this is not the same disney it once was. We stayed at moderate resort with dining plan and tickets which for middle aged working class people such as ourselves is pricey coming in at just over $ 2,000.00 with incidental all spent on property for a 3 night stay (Not including merchandise).

For starters the resort property was still beautiful and we'll manicured but as far as service I can say there was virtually none. The first night the room was made up beautifully. After that the beds were made and towels replaced but nothing else was touched or done. They didn't even replace the 20 cent almost empty shampoo or soap or leave the mickey shape towel which you would think would be standard.

The food at the sit down restaurants was sub-par putting it kindly and comes in at About $100.00 for two and I'm talking about the regular sit downs not the premier. One meal was so bad my husband actually left the restaurant halfway through his meal. Applebee's quality at premium prices. The best meal we had was a quick service meal at Hollywood studio's. And believe me I spent countless hours examining and reviewing every single menu for all of disney to find the perfect meals we would enjoy.

At one of the lounges disney springs the waitress was abrupt, impatient, crude and even made a comment to me about taking too long to order a drink to where I considered not leaving a tip, but couldn't bring myself to not. At the disney super store we encounter a extremely rude manager when we exchanged a damaged pandora bead we just purchased a half hour before. She slammed things, gave dirty looks and grimaced and stomped off. All we did was ask to inspect the $100.00 bead we just purchased to make sure it was in tact. She was not the only rude cast members we encountered. We came across many throughout the parks, at rides, shows, fast pass kiosk, at the boats. I won't go into grueling detail but some that I should of reported on site. There were many incidents that made our stay less than pleasant.

We left disney saying we never want to do disney again. The magic kingdom is outdated, Hollywood studio's can be done in three hours if not for the lines. We had such expectations of disney quality service, food and accommodation based on what I would call the old disney, Walt's Disney. Disney has gone way down hill. Barely worth half of what they actually charge. What a waste and disappointment of our hard earned vacation and anniversary. If we had known we would of made a much better vacation choice for the amount of time and expense spent on this.

I can honestly say we would never go back to disney. We do have a free trip back to go epcot from a left over day on our passes and hotel pre-paid for from our disney visa rewards. And at this point I felt like this free stay is well deserved. (Not really free as it is earned points from our credit card and we paid for the day in our passes.) Just we don't have to put up any additional funds to go. I can't wait to see the quality of service at their value resort.

I did write to disney resort relations in detail. The result was I got an apology and assurance my grievances would be directed further because it is important to disney to continually work on customer satisfaction. Oh yes since as we did have so much difficulty with rude service they will give us three complimentary preferred passes (which is basically a fast pass you don't need a appointed time for) to make our return in January go a little smoother. I wasn't expecting anything but a acknowledgment (which I got). But if you're going offer, at least make it something that is to make a better experience. (A room upgrade or a coupon for a couple of drinks). But it seems disney is no longer interested in the experience. How sad as the experience is what disney is to be all about. Well I will say it as someone else did. Our last trip to disney will be our last trip to disney.

Some good points. The resort properties are still well kept and the grounds either interesting to look at or beautiful and relaxing. The firework displays are excellent. The shows are pretty good. Animal kingdom is laid back and more friendly than the other parks. The cast member who do take the experience serious do make you feel special. Some of the themed lounges are interesting and fun.

I absolutely love Disney World. Based on some other reviews here, I have some tips:

The key to a good Disney experience is PLANNING in my opinion. Disney can be very crowded, leading to long lines for attractions and availability of restaurants. First, plan the week of the year you want to go. There are several crowd calendar websites that show which weeks are busy or slow. These can change week by week. Shoot for low crowd weeks! Also, consider the heat. I would NEVER go to Disney in the summer! Did that once and regretted it big time. My next trip is in November. Low crowds and great weather!

Within the week you go, check the crowds for the individual parks. These too fluctuate, and one park could be crowded on Monday, but slow on Tuesday. Stay at a Walt Disney World resort. Benefits include free transportation to/from the airport, free transportation to the parks, availability of the Dining Plan (more on that later), and FastPass benefits (more on that later). Also, you're surrounded by the Disney "magic" the whole time, with great theming and customer service!

Disney has FANTASTIC restaurants of all varieties throughout the resorts and parks. However, reservations for these go FAST! Recommend booking reservations online 6 MONTHS in advance (seriously). This sounds crazy, but you don't want to miss out on these great dining experiences. Disney offers a Dining Plan with various tiers to your preference. This will often save you a good deal of money on dining/snacks, but check out online tips on how to maximize the return on the plan. This is limited to resort guests.

Disney is expensive. You are paying for the brand, the history, and the world-class service. If these aren't priorities for you, you may want to consider a different destination. It is MORE than worth it in my opinion, but I am an obsessed Disney fan and delight in the service and surroundings. Six Flags or other parks may be more worth it for other families. Disney has a free app to track your reservations, ride wait times, restaurant reservations, maps and more. I highly recommend utilizing this valuable resource.

FastPasses allow you to skip the line for any attraction. You are allowed 3 FPs per day, and more once you use those. You can manage these with the app. Again, planning is important here so you don't spend much time in lines. A creative schedule and set of FastPass selections can eliminate all waiting! Again, several websites online with advice on how to schedule your trip and individual day activities/rides.

Magic Bands are wristbands you get as a resort guest prior to arrival with an embedded computer chip that is readable by Disney scanners. These are used as your resort room key, park tickets, dining reservations and FastPasses. No paper tickets or keys to carry! VERY convenient. Adjust reservations or FastPasses via the app, and your MB is updated. They can also be customized with various colors and decorated with covers you can buy (similar to a cell phone cover).

Factor in a rest day. I do this in the middle of my trip. A day to relax at the resort, hang by the pool and chill. Some vacationers would rather hang by the pool for much of the trip... that's fine, but Disney might not be for you. You are spending a LOT of money for the Disney experience. If pools and beaches are your priority, you can do that much cheaper elsewhere.

All this planning seems a bit much to most, but it can be the difference between a relaxing, fun vacation where you hit all the good attractions/restaurants and a sweltering hot, crowded, miserable vacation where you miss a lot of the good stuff. Better planning could have eliminated many of the negative comments I see on this site. Disney seems unique in this respect to planning - most vacation destinations don't require as much of it. Again, all of this is my opinion. Many folks may not want as regimented of an itinerary on their vacation, which I understand. Also, I have done Disney with no planning and lucked out with a great trip. It can happen!

Being a foreign diplomat posted in Washington DC, I am holder of a tax exemption ID card delivered by the State Department in application of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. On purchasing Magic World Tickets at the ticketing counter, I have been told that Disney World doesn't accept tax exemptions! Well this is illegal as per international law according to the Vienna Convention.

I was suppose to have my first mom and son trip. Being a single mom taking vacations are hard because they are pretty pricey so we chose Disney. We were so excited. We arrived August 29, 2016 at 8:30 am. Our room 2338 was ready at 7:30 am to our surprise that made us so happy. Since the day was long my son was exhausted so by 8 pm he was sound asleep. At about 11:30 pm he wakes me up saying he was itchy. When I turned on the light his face had hive his left eye was swollen his upper lip was swollen his stomach, arms and chest were full of bites. When I looked at his bed I see small bugs crawling. I told him to take his clothes off.

I called the front desk took pictures and realized because I am a Public School Teacher and we get cases like this all the time that they were bed bugs on his bed. I was able to scoop two of the bugs in a plastic cup so when the manager came to my room I can show him. When the manager arrived with an inspector they confirmed it was bed bugs and seen the one in the cup and my poor son bitten from head to toe. They had to take our clothes have them steamed changed our rooms and only gave me one night comp with a Gift Store credit.

I spoke to a manager the next day Sonia ** who I showed what my son looked like because she thought that it was just a few bites. Well to her surprise she knew this was bad. My sons vacation was ruined and one night comp and few dollars is not good enough. I took my son to the doctor yesterday and he may have scars from this. Now he has to go to a dermatologist. I have pictures and the letter from the doctor that my child will be scarred for life and we deserve more than just a one day comp. Beware of the ALL STAR SPORTS RESORT IN ORLANDO!!!

Hello. Just got back from what was to be a great experience that turned into a nightmare. Park tickets are over priced. Food is too expensive and taste horrible. A bottle of water cost 3 dollars each. You can buy a 24 pack case of water for 3 dollar. It is highway robbery. My children wanted to see the character at the park. They were nowhere to be found. My children were very disappointed. Long wait times. You don't even get to see much of the park so you have to purchase more day at the park. Hopefully others will read this and save their money. Disney is a waste of time and money. It is not as advertised on tv.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Walt Disney World has welcomed guests to its amusement parks and hotels for 45 years. Today, the four theme parks, two water parks and 25 hotels attract more tourists each year than any other vacation resort in the world.

• Variety: From tea with princesses to thrilling roller coasters, the four Disney amusement parks offer different activities for all types of travelers. Outside of the parks, guests can enjoy a visit to the spa, a day of golf or Disney Springs, a complex that stays open later than the amusement parks and offers shopping, live entertainment and world-class dining.
  • Personalized and convenient: Technology helps guests plan their vacation. The My Disney Experience website and app allows guests to coordinate itineraries and manage reservations. MagicBands, a wearable technology, serve as hotel room keys, park tickets, and a form of payment in the parks. MagicBands also keep track of guests’ FastPass reservations, which lets them skip lines by reserving specific times to visit rides, attractions and character interactions.
  • Resort options: Disney’s 25 onsite resorts offer options to accommodate any budget. While the value resorts have a lower price, they provide the same services as all the other resorts, and all five properties in this category receive high ratings from guests. All of the deluxe hotels are among the five percent of the 28,000 AAA reviewed hotels to receive a Four Diamond rating.
  • Free transportation: All resorts offer free transportation to and from all Disney attractions. Different hotels provide different types of transportation, including buses, boats and the monorail, but all drop guests off just steps from the parks’ entrances. Free transportation is also available to and from Orlando International Airport on Disney's Magical Express Service, which even picks up guests’ bags at baggage claim and delivers them directly to guests’ rooms.
  • Children’s activity centers: Four centers located on the Disney property offer secure and supervised activities for children between three and 12 years old. During the day, children can play games, watch Disney movies and complete craft projects, and in the evening, children enjoy science projects, cooking classes and visits from Captain Hook. These options allow parents to have a night out while kids have fun and make new friends.
  • Best for Disneyworld is best for all age groups. It caters to children and their families, young adults and couples.

Compare Amusement Parks