VIP Travel Reservations Inc

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Booked with them. Went through all the requirements I.e. age, income and marital status as cohabitating. I agree and sign electronically. Dude says "you're good to go. You will contact you with confirmation call." Then says "oh yeah there's a 20 dollar a day fee for tips for staff and such." I say "you never told me that." He then proceeds to say "oh my bad. I forgot. That's my fault. I apologize." I kept questioning why he never told me and he kept saying I forgot. That should have been the first sign. So I get a callback and the VIP person says "there a problem. The resort will not allow you because you don't make enough money combined." And we didn't live together long enough. Which is **.

They lied and said we told the sales agent at VIP only make 70k a year when I specifically said we make over a hundred K a year. Then the guy goes on to say "well you told the sales agent you have only been living together for 2 years and you have to be living together for 3 years." I specifically told the VIP agent we were only together for 2 years. So we couldn't go and they would not refund our money. Said they would give a store credit. But with all the bad reviews. I'm not holding my breath. Looks like they find any way to disqualify you after you paid so they can keep your money.

In July 2016 I signed up for a trip in October but two weeks before trip date I get a call saying that the motel is going through renovations that weekend. Not having good luck with the company so far! They offered to put me in a cheap crappy looking hotel instead but I declined after looking at a picture and reviews. There is no others motels that are available for those days and most of the motels on their website are booked up for a while. I only have a debit card so there are not very many hotels to choose from because of that reason too.

Their services are very poor. They never have dates that are needed for customers' convenience. I have put in three cancellations starting in August. I never received back my payment. I called the office directly numerous times. The system is always down. This company is a fraud, and I will never recommend these travel agents to anyone. I will never use these agents at all. Please send me my ** money back! This is a rip-off.

There is something fishy with this company. Booked online for a 3 day weekend in Orlando and paid online with my Amex. After pressing the "Confirmed" button, I get a message to call a toll free number to confirm the reservation. During this conversation it is revealed that it was a timeshare deal. I was still willing to do it. I always tell them I am in bankruptcy and not allowed to purchase anything. Things got weird for me when the guy tells me that they can not bill my Amex card. They need a Visa or MasterCard. I personally do not trust any major business that will not accept Amex. I always use my Amex when I am unsure because they don't play around with fraudulent activity. When the guy said he couldn't take my card, I told him goodbye. Beware of this place!!!

After placing a request for a vacation on July 5th. We were charged on our credit card. On July 11th we were told we didn't qualify and we told them to just refund our card. On July 30th still no refund so I called them. They said the credit was to use with them not on our credit card. We do not want a credit with them... We DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR PROGRAM. WE WANT OUR CREDIT CARD REFUNDED.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VIP Travel Reservations Inc?

DO NOT USE this COMPANY!! I found an incredible deal, and as you have probably heard before they try to get your debit card to steal your money. After they get, if you don't have a major credit card or are over 59, (which is pure and simple age discrimination), they will not let you check into the resort. This is pure and simple fraud. DO NOT USE this THIEVING COMPANY!!! After they got the money they told me that I had to be married with our same addresses on the license. I am going for the fraud division of the US district attorney's office...

After receiving a call from a representative by the name of Eric, he presented to me a incredible deal!! He went on to tell me it was on behalf of the HILTON and that this was for a VIP members only and I needed to buy it at the time of the call. He also said the package was around $600.00 but he could get it down to $400.00. I told him I don't usually buy things VIA phone and needed something to review. He then gave me the website above. I immediately looked it up for bad reviews. He ensured me that they were NOT the same company listed on consumer affairs! Lo and behold I read a review that said otherwise!! Well 45 minutes later I told him that I was going to pass! His reaction told it all!! He yells, "So you're not going to buy it?" My response was, "No not at this time". He goes on to blow hardly on the phone and said "OK" and hung up in my face! Clearly they have no ties to Hilton.

Have tried to call Phillip at VIP Travel Reservations Inc to make a reservation and company has failed to answer my calls. Employees name is Phillip and company website is www.viptravelreservations.net.

This company has now rebranded their website as of early March 2016: http://specialvipoffers.com/. Same "deal" as before: Won't provide anything in writing until you make a purchase. They claim they can't send you anything because it's such a special deal... However, they can send it to you afterwards? That makes no sense. Don't trust a brand that changes every few months.

Made Online Purchase had to call to confirm. When I called they said I had to have a 90 minute tour of the hotel and pay an additional $23.00 a night to stay which none of this was mentioned in the online advertisement. This is crap and they try to get you on the hook by making you call so they can hit you with the real deal... Never will fall for that again... False advertisement.

I purchased a vacation from VIP Travel and was not advised of all of the requirements that needed to be met. From fee to fee and upgrade to upgrade. I was not informed like most of you, this was not a vacation. It's a timeshare presentation and you are not really all inclusive. You have seminars you have to go to and you don't get exactly what you paid for. I was to get 6 days 5 nights... Well you know that didn't happen. I ended up being booked for 5 nights 4 days. They say the resort does not do 6/5. So please explain why they sold me a 6/5, because they are fraudulent. So, I have contacted an attorney and am seeking help from all of you as well. I am trying to have VIP Vacations, Tours R Us, and American Vacations shut down permanently.

There are too many people being taken advantage of and we need to put a stop to it. What is legally single? The hotel asked was I informed that. No, not at all. Didn't know being single was illegal. I am contacting all reports that deal with these companies to inform them of what they are dealing with. I have 2 hotels looking into the matter and need all of you to not give up. Don't give up your money to these scam artists. Fight for what you believe in. Get with someone who can help.

I was very busy on Feb. 16th. Drinking too much. Made the mistake of agreeing. Kept switching me to different pushy fast talking associates. What a mistake. Canceled my credit card, closed debit card, and checking account. What a pain. Still got burned for over $500.00. Hang up. Keep away.

We unfortunately booked a vacation through this awful company. After not getting details about where we were staying, I called. I was told we were in a hotel room not the resort they had previously told us. I was told for $100 more they could "upgrade us" to the resort. I gave them my credit card over the phone. Never heard from them again about where we were staying. Called several times and they said they would email which never happened. We had to cancel the vacation because my wife has cancer and is having an operation.

When we discussed the $100 they said they had charged the card but have no record of the charge. The owner was loud, abrasive, and confrontational with my sick wife and also with me. Absolutely refused to email me details of what happened to the $100. I am very concerned about identity theft - should never have given them my credit card over the phone. Try AAA, Expedia, or a legit company -- not this deceptive flim-flam company.

Booked a trip with VIP Resorts for next week. My husband just called to make sure everything was in order for our trip. They said there was no reservation because we did not confirm. Here we are today, holding the written confirmation in our hands. In addition we had to pay close to $900 to reserve the confirmation. They are telling us we can use the $900 as a credit at another time because our money is not refundable. THIS IS A SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM VIP RESORTS!!!

Received a fax at work with all inclusive special. Called number on it and was told that for 2 people $385 I had a yr to book travel to several islands including Hawaii which I so wanted to go to. No blackouts except holiday and all I had to pay was $99 each for booking and airfare which they could provide 50% off. Went to book Hawaii and was told it was for couples only and had to prove residing together. Then months later went to price for Dominican Republic and was told that they didn't have any rooms only upgrade which would cost me an additional $249. Decided to wait until before it expired.

Called again and this time was told that Jan & Feb were peak months so it would be $99 each to book, $99 each for peak season plus the $249 resort fee. I said it was bizarre and asked about FL destination and she said all travels would be same price. I'd have to also pay for airfare and all she could do was extend my package another 30 days which didn't help at all since peak season was until May. Needless to say it was no special but a scam. They never said any of that when I purchased package and refuse to refund my money!!! Scam and shameless! DON'T DO IT!!!

Husband received flyer for something I was very skeptical of. Because I wanted to travel to Cancun, and the deal was amazing I called. I gave them the date which was less than 30 days from the date of my call. They said yes, they had availability at the resort I wanted. So I said yes, and they charged my credit card. The E-sign reservation request came, which was almost impossible for me to open... When I finally did, I noticed they put the date as 1 year from my requested date. I said, "Hey! I am going in less than 30 days". They said they could correct that but I had to wait for the final confirmation which could take up to 72 hours. So 2 days later I called. Amazingly they said they could still get me to Mexico, but in a different resort which was less than 1 star on everything I checked. I told them "No, I was told the Riu was available, and that's what I wanted". They then said I had 1 year to travel, so use it later. What??? I need it now.

They added that the minimum number of days is 30 and my request was less than that. I said "Exactly, you should have never processed" and that I felt the arrival date they put of 2016 was obviously their attempt at getting it through. In addition, they said if I blocked my credit card they would send a collection and put on my credit report. When I checked their terms and conditions they said the date of travel had to be within 1 year. Well, the date they put on the receipt was over that 1 year requirement of their own. They would not refund me, and I should have gone ahead and had my credit card company reverse the charge. Oh, and 1 month later they tried to put through another charge of the exact amount, but my credit card company caught it as fraud. Still out $385, but DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.

I completed my stay at the Occidental Allegro in Cozumel. Travel VIP used false advertisement. The deal was a 5 day vacation in a 4 star resort with up to 50% off airfare, and transport to and from the airport. The air fare was the same price as going through the airline directly. When arriving there was no transportation to the resort. No one knew who Travel VIP was and described it as probably a fly and buy. In the extremely old room, the bed was horrible, the toilet seat was broken, the AC was very loud, the pool had a plastic cover silicone to the bottom. Someone in the same complex found a 4" black scorpion in their room.

We did the presentation the next day in the resort next door, the Occidental grand. This presentation was not mentioned until I had already paid $350. The hotel also required that no activities be planned on the day of the presentation so our 5 day vacation was only 4 days. We told the staff at the Grand about the Allegro. They said there was a fire last year and it shouldn't even be open. They also said it is a 2 star hotel at best. We paid $70/night to switch to the Occidental Grand which is a 4 star resort. Three other couples we met at the Allegro also moved to the Grand because it was so disgusting. Don't fall for this scam! I could have bought this vacation on Bookit.com for less money and not have to waste a day moving and listening to a presentation!

This company does not disclose upfront that you must attend a timeshare presentation, e-sign a GIANT terms and conditions sheet. They add on fees and taxes after they have your credit information and you think you have locked in your price. Additionally, the questions they ask after you have "pushed the button" are madly inappropriate -- age, income, occupation. You must live with the person you're going with for a specific time period, have proof and bring a utility bill or marriage license! You can't travel in a group. Must be a first time visitor. Never used their service before. It's RIDICULOUS. I couldn't find this information anywhere on their website. You hit "submit" with your credit info and then you have to call for "confirmation" of credit info to get grilled for 30 min with these questions. Disgusted!

Paid down payment deposit for trip in December of 2014 (for a trip to be taken in June of 2015) and added the insurance to ensure I would get 70% of my proceeds back if I was unable to actually go on the trip. Sure enough some things came up and I am unable to make the trip in June (mind you June 2015, has come and gone). I have been requesting refund since the beginning of March of 2015, and still have yet to see the refund in the mail! Buyer beware.

Been getting their faxes which I wanted to stop. Call the no. on the fax to stop them. Did that three times. Still getting the faxes. Called the no. for reservations. Man was rude and vulgar. I hung up. Called again from another number. Asked man who company was as nothing told me that. Gave me company name and said they're in Las Vegas. Gave me the address. Told me the offer is sponsored by Visa and MasterCard. I asked for a supervisor because I was leery of the price and wanted more info on the offer. Transferred me to another rude and vulgar man. Wouldn't do business with this company EVER.

We went to the presentation, signed up to travel, found out you can not call the travel company until your cancellation period is over. When we were able to contact the travel co. the service was not good. We wanted a trip for 7. They kept giving us the prices for 4 people. We did not get any service from them. Had to pay the up front fee of $548.00 and are now consulting an attorney. All you people who did not sign up were smart. We wish we had not. Thank you for reading this.

I got the offer in the mail for complementary cruise and airfare. I attended and listened to the vacation club program, followed by a one-on-one sales pitch. The group sales talk was pushy and somewhat rude. The one-on-one was acceptable (they are out to sell their product), but it was not what I would sign up for. I got the voucher certificates, and did follow everything exactly. I did go on the cruise, and it was great. No, it was not free. I did pay a lot of taxes, port fees, and administrative fees, but it was several hundred dollars less than if I had booked the cruise myself. It was a lot of red tape and details like deadlines that must be followed exactly or you will not get the cruise.

I booked it for a less popular time in Nov. and flew to Tampa to get the ship. Since I wanted a vacation anyway, I wanted to see if this would really work, given all the negative comments, if I followed instructions exactly. It does work, but I would probably not do it again, as the actual saving was about $300 each for 2 of us. The travel agency, VIP Travel, was okay, but do not expect them to work much with you. The profit margin on these packages must be very low, so don't expect the best service from the travel agents. The cruise offered was acceptable to us, and the airline reservations worked, but we had to come back a day later, as the day we wanted was not available, so we had to spend an extra night in a hotel at our expense. The travel agent from VIP Travel handling the cruise was abrupt but okay, and the agent handling the airfare arrangements was very good and very helpful.

My advice to you is that it can work, but you must follow all instructions exactly, including sending certified checks, and following all deadlines. This includes the restrictions on date selections for the cruise. Do all background work on the cruises and available dates yourself, and try to pick dates that are likely to be less in demand. I did have a great time, and I would go on another cruise, but probably not through a promotion deal. These people are trying to sell a product and these cruise certificates are just the incentives that they purchase to get you to listen to their sales pitch. This is their job. Just thought I'd share.

This is a big rip-off. I also sent my $75.00 and $99.00 and they also wanted $1,509.80. This is not a free trip; it said “free” but you people said it was not. You should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and I maybe the one to do it. I have all my papers that say it was free.

We attended a 90-minute presentation at the Airport Marriott in Cleveland April 25,2011. We travel a lot and were very interested in the idea of a travel club. After listening to the presentation, we found that it was not for us. They sent several representatives over to try convince us to spend the money to join. They even dropped the price significantly. We were not going to bite. We received our vouchers for our free airline tickets and cruise. I filled out the requests and sent them in along with the refundable deposits, two bank checks one for $75 and one for $99.

Our first choice for cruise was not available. We waited until Oct. 5 2011 to find out there were two possible cruises available for November 5, 2011. I received this notification via e-mail. I responded immediately that due to a scheduling conflict with our jobs that we would not be able to take advantage of the Free Cruise. Oh, by the way, after they deducted my $99 deposit, one of the choices would cost me $680.44 and the other $987.92. So what is free about that? We have booked cruises on our own for less than that without the hassles. Now all I would like is my deposits returned. I have attempted to contact VIP Travel by mail, e-mail and Phone and have had no success.

I payed $75.00 to get free air fare and never received any thing. Both Serenity Travel and VIP Travel Reservations Inc. made the promise, that after a 90 minute presentation, I would receive these gifts. I sent the money certified like instructed, and when I called to check my status, I got no answer. I have suffered a lost of $81 and have endured the hurt and embarrassment of being taken advantage of. How can someone set up shop and run a scam like this totally unchecked?

I attended a 90 minute presentation in Melville, NY on 5/2/2009 by VIP Travel Reservations, Inc. After the completion of the presentation, I was supposed to receive 2 adult round-trip tickets from any major international airport and I requested those tickets on 10/27/2009 for a departure from JFK airport in NY on 1/17/2010 to Tampa, FL and returning on 1/24/2010. They refused to do so. They claimed they don't have tickets for that date. I already booked the tickets for the cruise but they refused to offer such airplane tickets. When I checked online, there were hundreds of available tickets across the U.S. on that date (1/17/2010). I paid $458.80 and now I want a refund for this amount. The only reason I went on the cruise was because they offered the 2 free plane tickets. Whenever I attempt to call their number (386-252-2332), I rarely receive an answer from a representative. I have all the necessary forms as proof for my refund.

I am now in debt of $458.80 and I demand a refund from VIP Travel Reservations, Inc.

VIP Travel Reservations Inc Company Profile