2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

VIP Travel Reservations Inc

VIP Travel Reservations Inc Reviews

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

So I keep getting calls numerous times a day for months now from these idiots. First they told me that a vacation package I had bought years ago through Diamond resorts had been transferred to them and they were pleased to offer me even more great things. I wasn’t interested in it and told them it didn’t even want the original package I bought and to please stop calling and to take my name off their call list. Of course they’re like every other scam going and they use phone numbers that you can’t call back and no info on how to contact this company.

The last time I answered a week or so back I said immediately “will you please take my number off your call list” and a girl just says to me “do you even know who this is?” in a snotty tone and then hung up on me. This time I answered and was polite. I let them try to pitch me on scheduling a vacation but I thought it was under the premise that it was already paid from the $189 I had spent with Diamond Resorts years ago. No of course not, towards the end of the pitch they tell me it’ll only be $199 out of pocket and I said no thank you we’re not interested in spending any more. At that he hung up on me.

Now I understand that people need to work and make money to live... but how is it that there are really this many terrible humans in our society that are willing to work for companies that are scamming people out of their hard earned money. And to talk to complete strangers the way they do and be rude or disrespectful because they’re anonymous on the other end of a phone and we have no way to know who they are. You all should be ashamed of yourselves and go get a real life and a real job. Karma is gonna have its way with all of you dirty people!! DON’T BE FOOLED INTO SCAMS LIKE THIS!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I would NEVER go through this company EVER again. I spoke with a rep who was very rude as I tried to book my trip after waiting 3 hours for someone to pick up. I asked the rep a little more about the resorts. He told me he don't understand me, spoke like he wasn't interested in answering any questions I may have had in regards to the resort. After a long time on the phone this guy said I had to pay 1000 something dollars to redeem my ticket. I explained that it's a free 4 night accommodation and he said no it wasn't. My last rep explained that I would only be responsible for my flights tickets in which I actually found a good price. This rude rep actually hung up the phone in my ear... Straight disrespectful and I honestly hope people save their money instead of going to any of your resorts... IT'S REALLY 0 STARS!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I bought 2 weeks in 2015 for $856 and was told I could go to any place in Europe back to back within 30 months. I have it in writing. When I called to book, I was told that the new company bought the old company and they were no longer honoring back to backs even though I have it in writing and a contract. I then tried to make other accommodations through them and everyone including the manager, Jordan ** who promised they would call me back and/or email me and never do. I have called and emailed every day (sometimes multiple times a day) for a week and a half and no one is ever takes my call. Now I'm reading all these other complaints of fraud and I realize I will never get either my money back or my vacation. They are scumbags! Don't fall for this and don't ever do business with them!!!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Beware of Travel Smart in CHIC resort in Punta Cana - We were invited to a presentation in CHIC resort and Cesar was our rep. He started off nice, but as the pressure became intense and we declined...he switched. His director and another sales manager came in the room heavily debating with my husband. Accused us of lying about how much we spend on vacations each year and told Cesar he shouldn't have wasted his time with us. Right in front of us and then they proceeded to give him $100 cash.

They all tried to insult us repeatedly and every time I asked a question about how to book an immediate trip to verify the validity of the points, the director could not show me. He was only able to show one example which was completely overpriced and not discounted. The others he said the systems were down - come on! The only way to show me validity in the program by entering in real dates with a real vacation I wanted to plan and compare the prices and value, and he wasn't able to show me. Unbelievable. People need to ask these types of questions before making a decision. Always. You should physically be able to test the websites to see if their discounted program they are selling is worth it.

Honestly, the program is thousands of dollars and it's selling you a discounted program to use points and it has a yearly fee of $292. Honestly, based on what we saw, $292 per year is the value of this program. How is a top company all if a sudden running into technical issues when that is the determining factor in making their decision. Give me a break.

Cesar was upset that we didn't purchase as he also felt we took too long to make a decision. As a result, he didn't fulfill his obligation to follow through with the steps to complete our Saona Island excursion by not taking us to the Nexus group table afterwards. We had to call around after we got back to our hotel and were grateful that we connected to the original team and they physically brought us our ticket. Unbelievable that Cesar would have caused us to miss this excursion and ruined our trip. Which is another reason he needs to be put on blast. We ended up having a phenomenal time outside of that experience, but I truly hope no one experiences what we did with Travel Smart at the CHIC resort and Cesar.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

The worst customer service ever! They hang up on phone, you will have to contact another agency (the actual resort). Most of them send you email to call to finalize the process or you will be charged when you get there, when you try to call good luck to find someone answer the phone or email. Then when you return to booking VIP to cancel they will tell you, "Good luck. It’s not refundable." It’s a scam!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VIP Travel Reservations Inc?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Don't. They took my money and I was cheated! Either the locations had no availability or they don't allow single travel. Couples only!! No refunds and they were nasty!!! Couples only and you must do the timeshare meeting thing!! None of this is told until after you've paid!!! If you go to a location owned by one timeshare company that has multiple locations you can't visit the second location and my money was not returned!!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Me and my wife paid for a total of 3 trips which was a total of $730 and was told we can combine our trips if need be if we wanted to take a more expensive trip. Now they are saying we cant combine the trips or get our money back. These people are rip-offs, never will I shop with these people again.

Original review: June 17, 2017

Cancun Mexico trip - This was the worse trip through booking www.viptravelreservations.net. Don't do it. It's so bad and not cheap like they say. They get you in the end and never fly Spirit Airlines. You'll want to crush it, would be less painless.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Got a call from VIP services when we happen to be going to Las Vegas and they offered an incredible deal that supposedly never expired. Very cagey on the phone and not very nice, plus wouldn't answer simple "what's the catch" questions and wouldn't give us any info unless we booked with our credit card. We were reading reviews as on here as we were listening and determined they were a scam. We tried to end the call but they wouldn't stop talking, so we hung up. They then left an incredibly vulgar and hostile voicemail. Glad we hung up and didn't give them any info. Bullies and predators. Do NOT book with them.

Original review: June 11, 2017

It's a TIMESHARE RIP-OFF!!!! Complete BAIT and SWITCH fraudulent company. Once you "book" (which you really aren't "booked), you are asked to call into their center to answer many illegal questions. Married, income etc. Turns out you'll have to sit through a 2 hour presentation once you arrive at your destination (think bad timeshare tactics), and if you don't make over 85k a year, you're kicked out of the pool of folks who are even allowed to book (back to square one for vacation planning). Why ruin people's vacation with a lousy sales pitch lecture who can't really afford to buy their VIP "timeshares" anyway. By then I had already booked my flight. Had to go it alone to find a hotel 45 min from Cancun, down in Playa Del Carmen. VIP should be shut down ASAP by state, local, or federal officials. Next stop the BBB...

VIP Travel Reservations Inc Company Information