Timeshare Solutions

Compare Timeshares

Research top Timeshares recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They called me and told me they have people lined up to rent my Timeshare. Just had to pay the joining fee, and they would set everything up for us. I would have to call my unit to see if the dates were open for them to rent. My fee was 700 dollars. Long story short they kept saying anytime now. I tried to call them now and get nobody. **. See what you get. I out 700 dollars.

Like others who have written in, I was trying to unload a timeshare that I could not afford due to the death of my husband. I contacted Timeshare Solutions and they told me I could keep a listing about my timeshare on their site until the place sold, which they assured me it eventually would. Never heard a word. It never sold. I'm stuck. There should be class-action against this 'company' if indeed it is more than a few scam artists who know how to manipulate people who are down on their luck and vulnerable.

Offered they had a buyer which is illegally. I know a lot of people want to sell their timeshare. You must find a company that SHOWS what they HAVE SOLD AND RENTED and there are timeshares that can NOT BE SOLD so do your diligence. NO ONE should ever tell you that it can be sold or rented - RED FLAG. There is an accountability law that went into effect 7/2012.

I received a call from Donna ** in Florida Sept 20, 2014 telling me that she had a buyer for my timeshare who was waiting there with her and wanted to buy it for $7,000.00. I argued with her & told her it was a scam & she told me it was a serious buyer & I had to wire her $199.00 for the change of buyer. His name was Larry ** & she put him on the line. He finally convinced me he was legit so I went out & sent her the money. The next day, she called & said that since my husband had died, it would cost $149.00 to take his name off the deed. Against my better judgment, I sent her this amount. Donna **, assured me that a $7,000 check + my costs would arrive by certified mail today. I knew in my heart that I would not receive this check & I didn't.

I was promised that they could sell my timeshare in a matter of days. After $900 and nine months later, I have never heard from them again. Their posting on their internet site is not designed to sell property. Your info is merely posted on an obscure list, hard to find, unattractive, is not linked to Worldmark/Wyndham like it should be and simply does not facilitate good advertisement. This posting is not designed to sell real estate, but is up on the internet only to satisfy the fine print of their contract. I fear that many like myself have been sucked into this scam. Timeshare Solutions and other timeshare reselling companies exist merely to prey on the trust of us senior citizens. Too bad Florida won't do anything about these companies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshare Solutions?

Time Share Solutions, LLC in VA is a different company than Timeshare Solutions, LLC located in California, Fla and Nevada. We had Time Share Solutions, LLC in McGaheysville, VA 22840 help us get rid of our timeshare. They handled all the deed and title work. We never have received another bs maintenance fee or special assessment. What a relief. Would recommend them highly. I remember Krista at Time Share Solutions, LLC telling us they were not Timeshare Solutions, one word.

My experience with Timeshares has been horrible... From today back to day one, 10 years, and I receive bogus calls from agents wanting me to list it with them on a regular basis... Enjoy the stay, but don't buy... You will regret it as most folks I know that own do... If you're old, have plenty of money and wish to trade around, that's great - but the hoopla about how much money you save as a family vaca over the years is a real stretch. Do Not Buy Into Their Logic... Once you are in, it is impossible to get out.

I was contacted by a man named Chris. He told me he could sell my time-share in the next two weeks if I listed it with him. The fee was for $600. He told me he had the need for such units as mine and he had just sold several. He was sure he would have offers for me within two weeks. He said they had large groups sale events and my unit was very desirable. Two weeks came and went. I heard nothing. I called the number Chris gave me - there was no answer. I looked up Time Share Solutions and called the company and talked to a customer service representative. She said sales people do not talk to customers after the sale is made. I asked her about the groups sales and she said they don't sell the units in this way. I was basically lied to. What they do is list the time-share on websites. There is no sales process.

I tried for weeks to find out if there was any truth to this company. There is not. They are scam artists who prey upon people who have a need. I protested the $600 charge on my credit card. The credit company researched and put the charge back on my card. Do not list with these folks. They care nothing for fair business practices nor do they do one thing they promise.

I paid this company $600 to sell my timeshare. I called them on a monthly basis to follow up with the progress. My representative's name was Kim **. She even called me back a few times. However, my contract ends in June. I have called her countless times in the last month and left messages. No one will call me back at all. They were unsuccessful in selling my timeshare. I don't think they even tried. This is a scam and I highly suggest that you do not give them any money!

The salesperson said he makes his money from the commission when he sells the unit so he has to sell it. The contract I received says there are no commissions. I received the contract after they said my three days to cancel was up. I did not sign the contract and called to talk to the sales person and the number is a non-working number. I called the customer service number to see why the number was no good, and they told me they don't have the number or info for who the salesperson was and to go online and get the number. They informed me that my three days were up to rescind the contract. If I have any complaints, send them in writing to customer service who I was talking to. They said they have no record of the sales staff and no number because they are in a different department, as if they can't communicate with the other departments and have no way to find the information. I have no number to contact the guy who lied to me.

Timeshare resale - Never give this company any money upfront. All they do is put your timeshare on a few websites. They say they have many people looking for timeshares and they will put you into contact with them. The truth is you will never hear from them again. This company is a complete scam period.

This company contacted me with all the right answers. They said my timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you.

We unfortunately purchased a timeshare through Summer Bay Resorts in September of 2011. We had a few 'free' stays for 5 days four nights in Orlando on our contract. The resort where we purchased this was the Summer Bay in Farmington, MO. They closed that sales office but didn't notify us. I called to try to get the free stay. They still had their phones on, but didn't say they were closed. I called for two weeks and left numerous messages. I then called the main office in Orlando and talked to no less than 12 people over the course of five days. No one could help and continued to pass us around. I took more than five hours of my time, plus faxing information on two different occasions before someone finally helped us. But they said we have to sit through another sales pitch.

We have had nothing but trouble with this company since we purchased just seven months ago. They also have not sent us a bill on two different months and then called stating they are going to take money directly out of our checking account! We have all of our payments in to them, so they can't say we are behind on anything! I have gotten more angry with this company than any other company I have ever done business with in the past. What a mistake!

I was disrespected and threatened by Timeshare Solutions staff. I received a call this morning at approximately 11:50 from ** by an individual named Brian. I was asked if I was still interested in selling my timeshare. I said no, that I was not. Brian then asked, “Why do you keep sending me email then?”. I responded that I don't like being called and questioned about what I do and hung up. He then proceeded to call my work phone (a New York State agency phone) and threaten to come to my home and defecate on my doorstep. It is my intention to contact every agency that I can to complain about what has occurred. I initially, six months ago, sought information about the worth of my timeshare. I have not contacted anyone since then in spite of receiving two calls. In each case I made it clear that I was no longer interested.

On 6/15/2011 promised to sell my timeshare and stay in contact. They stated how honest they were and that they sell timeshares by dealing directly with the public, not just the internet. A complete scam, I am embarrassed that I believed the actual contract is different than what you are told over the phone.

False advertising! They stated they had a buyer for our timeshare, and it was a lie. I did not have a buyer and took the money with no reply, and I can't reach them by phone. I need our money back! They need to be in jail!

I was behind on my maintenance fees. I paid them up a total amount of $2708.04. This was 3 weeks fees. After I paid they told me I lost the 2 weeks that I paid late fees and interest on.

It made me give 1 star; zero is more like it. These guys are scum and scam artists. I gave them $899 to sell my timeshare in Orlando. Nothing happened; just another scam. These people should burn in hell for what they do to people. Do not give them money up front.

We got a call from TimeShare Solutions out of Florida. They had buyers ready to buy our Wyndham property. A man named Wayne Fent said that they worked directly with Wyndham and that they were the only legitimate business selling timeshares. We paid an upfront fee of $598 expecting to hear in the next day or so that our timeshare had been sold. So far, we have not received on phone call back. When we call them, they are not available to talk. Please check out these "people" thoroughly before giving them any money. They are very convincing. There should be a law that the money should be returned since they represented themselves in so many ways.

I have done some preliminary checking of time share sellers and opted to call Time Share Solution, License TC3369. I spoke with Nathan and he explained that there was an up front fee of $899. Their procedure of selling was duplicate of others experiences. I asked him to fax me some literature and a copy of their contract. He did do this and said he would call me the next day.

In the meantime, I checked the BBB in Florida via internet where I learned a BBB rating of "D". Because I noted a license number, I called the Dept of Ag and Consumer Affairs and spoke with a rep who said the license was designated "Commercial Telephone Seller". They operate under an additional name of BML Marketing Co., Inc. which showed a total of 69 complaints with 24 of them in the year 2010 ending in a result of Mediation Unsuccessful with Business.

I discussed my intent to sell my time share with my adult daughter and she referred me to this website and others, as a precaution before writing any check to an unknown company. This is an unfortunate state of affairs in this economy. It does appear that most or all of these time share resale, companies require some sort of up front fee with no guarantee of getting either a sell or refund. However, reading these unhappy experiences has certainly caused me to rethink any kind of internet interaction with these companies. You just don't know who you are dealing with at the other end. Just having a business license does not guarantee a legitimate business. The fact I am taking now is to attempt to Sell by Owner and in the meantime, try to maintain the maintenance fees, etc. It is because of the current economic downturn that many of us want to unload these luxury items, but beware of the dishonest scammers. I believe there must be more scammers then honest people doing the right thing.

In a nut shell, we paid them to sell our time share, but could never get in touch with them and they never called us. Of course, they made it sound like it was a done deal. That is, they had many customers looking for our type of property. I have never been contacted since. It seems like all these scams are out of Florida. What a State. Crooks must be running it too, or they would be putting these crooks in jail and recovering our money.

You spoke with "Vicky" a few times and even went as far as to have emails sent and go over the sample contract with her. She is an older lady and will tell you this herself. She comes off as being apple pie. When in fact she is not! She ripped us off for $998.00 and told us she had a buyer in front of her, and all I needed to do was pay the $998. for an estoppel letter (which is a letter to the resort to make sure all our fee's are up to date.)

Well stupid us, fell for her mean trick! Beware of this "older lady sweet apple pie lady" named Victoria or Vicky she is not a nice lady, and the 2nd time I called to see when closing was going to happen, she actually sounded drunk. Timeshare Solution is ran of course out of Florida, the manager is Phil which is also the man I spoke to who recorded our call and called himself the verifier. This company is the all time scam of scams! Don't fall for this trick this horrible trick I fell for. I so needed this money, my 14-year old son is dying and all money I can save right now is helpful, it should have went to his treatment not this company!

There are false complaints reported by ex-employees. We have asked **** before to please moderate the responses left by individuals. This is not the first time the website has hurt our business and we are prepared to take legal action. The current page has many invalid responses regarding our company.

1) The review starting: "Timeshare of Daytona Beach, FL" posted on March 15th is nearly identical to the review posted on March 13, with the same title. This is an ex-contractor that has started a competing business and is slandering our company. They have copied a section from our legal terms and conditions and are putting it out of context. The phrase "1/10th of 1%" is in reference to the number of sales we have recorded, not how many we have had total. Our customers/clients typically do not report back when they have sold a timeshare.

2) Most of the bad references on this page are regarding Timeshare Solution(s) with an 's' which is a company that was shut down and based out of Florida. We have never had any affiliation with the company or its owners. We advise our potential customers to look up reviews of our company online, however, your website is displaying incorrect and invalid information and thus we have lost sales and our sales representatives are struggling to combat false information.

We are advising that the invalid reviews be removed immediately.

They charged a few for my property to be put in presentations and they cannot prove to me that this was done once. Their website states their sales percentage is less than 1 percent. I should have read more. Here is their BBB page confirming who they are. Here is the part of the website that states their horrible sales percentage. "Thus, we have determined that for purposes of Section 721.20(9)(2) of the Florida Statutes, that our sale percentage for the prior 2 year period is less than 1/10th of 1%." Lost money again.

My husband received an email regarding selling our timeshare. We had been looking for an avenue to do just that so he forwarded the email to me and I filled out the little form and received a call shortly after. Alyssa made things sounds so easy. She was so understanding through my two children screaming and ever so patient.

She told me that we had great properties and they would probably sell in less than 30 days. She said she had a 72 day sell average. So we went for it. At first she said she could sell both timeshares for us for $795. We weren't sure about letting the second one go so we said only the first one we'd list. When we added the second property 5 minutes later, same phone call, she said it would not be $905 because it had already gone to validation.

I received a call the next day which got us all excited about a potential buyer. We have not heard from anyone since except to get another contract via certified mail. I received an email from RCI about scammers. That led me to do a search on the internet on Timeshare Solutions to see if we were indeed scammed. I was horrified by what I saw.

I've contacted my credit card company in an effort to dispute the charge. I don't know what will happen with that as the contract that I did sign and return via fax has 1/20/10 date on it and they say we only have 7 days to cancel. It's terrible that so many people are being scammed in these very difficult economic times and I hope that others out there will do due diligence and do their research first before paying for services.

On May 18, 2009, I received a call from Ann **, Inventory Control Supervisor, Timeshare Solution stating that she is capable of selling my timeshare at Fairway Village for a sum of $19,000-20,000 in about six weeks. She asked for a down payment in the amount of $954.00. I refused. We talked for a while, but I was not convinced. She told me that she was going to have an attorney from Timeshare Solutions contact me in about 10-15 minutes and explain the procedure. I received a call from a man, who claimed that he was the attorney for Timeshare Solution.

After a brief conversation, we agreed on a $477.00 fee, which was credited to my account and the balance was to be paid after the sale. Ann ** stated that if she does not sell my timeshare within that time frame, I will be reimbursed in full. As of today, I have not heard from her. I tried contacting her via email and phone, she did not respond. I am in debt to my credit card company plus interest. I can no longer trust anyone to sell my timeshare and I am behind in my maintenance fee. I am hoping that you can help me solve this problem. This fraudulence should not be allowed.

I gave them the $450.00 fee. I never heard from them again. You should consider, everyone will be looking to scam you.

Timeshare Solutions Company Profile