2.98/5

160 Super Shuttle Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

I got a call this morning from Super Shuttle at 4:30 AM telling me that I would not be able to get a ride for my 730 AM flight at BWI. I made the reservation days ago. Had my dog with me and I had no way to get to the airport. I was totally freaking out. I didn’t know what to say. It would’ve cost me hundreds of dollars if I miss my flight for no-show. And I had to get home. For a company as large as a Super Shuttle this is ridiculous. Had it not been for me to find an Uber driver I would not have made the flight and I would’ve lost my airfare. I am not using you again. I am going to tell my friends what happened. How can you not execute on the reservation that’s paid for? What kind of company does this? I am really disappointed in Super Shuttle, I never thought they would do this to me. It was the Super Shuttle out of the Baltimore-Washington area on 6/12/19 to BWI airport from Timonium MD @ 5am.

Original review: June 10, 2019

The ride was cancelled 1 hour before @5am because it was not worthwhile for them to take one person as they did not have any other passengers. As a result, not only did a taxi have to be called for triple the cost, the passenger was put under considerable duress, anxiety, and stress due to this awful situation! Super Shuttle had been chosen because, environmentally, a shared service is much more beneficial, but obviously the only concern Super Shuttle has is for its bottom line. Super Shuttle will only refund the price -- they don't apologise, respond to messages, or offer recompense beyond the cost of their booking charge due to their mismanagement.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Made reservations for pick up one week before we needed a ride. Needed a car at 5:50am. At 12:45 am that same morning got a text our ride would be there and at 4:47am Super Shuttle cancelled our ride. They text me and now nobody will talk to me. Please have a backup plan if you use Super Shuttle!

Original review: May 16, 2019

Called 10 min before pickup time to say would be at least another 30 min. Sent 7 person van in an 8 person reservation. Unsafe!!! Had to make other transportation arrangements. Asked a manager to call me 4 days ago. Still no call and not credited.

Original review: May 13, 2019

This is absolutely insulting! 10%V off the next time I use you.. No way in hell the time and aggravation you created by cancelling my ride 20 yes mins before. You had a full week to take care of this problem but wait till the last minute. (Bull **). And your customer service sucks even worse. You leave all that up to a customer once you screw them over? How do you stay in business? I have contacted my lawyer about this situation. Yes I am very upset. You company is the worst I have ever dealt with. Left a very bad report on Yelp and will be contacting my lawyer about this today. I will also call the CEO of your company about the bad very bad customer support and service. How dare you contact me with this type of apology. Shove it somewhere the light doesn't shine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?

Original review: May 4, 2019

We had a pick-up scheduled for 5:10 am this morning. We got 3 emails confirming our pick-up. My phone rings at 4:15 am but they left no message. I received a call again at 4:35 am and they told me they could not pick me up due to them not having a vehicle. Are you kidding me. They did not know that last night at 8 pm. They could have and should have called the night before to let me know I was going to be stranded and would need to look for another option. Like one who knew how to give good service. They don’t know the concept of good service. I will have to check to see if they refunded my payment. I was left having to leave my truck at DFW for 6 days. RUN FROM THEM. They will leave you high and dry.

Original review: May 2, 2019

For many years I used to take Super Shuttle all the time back and forth to the airport. They are much cheaper than a taxi. But I had a couple of experiences recently that have made me vow to never use them again. I recently had an early (6am) flight and had booked a Super Shuttle that was going to pick me up at 3am. The night before, I went to bed early trying to get a little sleep before the pickup. At 9pm, I was awakened by a call from Super Shuttle telling me that they were sorry but they didn't have a driver for me for the next morning and were cancelling my reservation! I had no choice but to get back up out of bed and scramble to arrange another ride!

I decided to try them once more on the return trip. Normally, they drop passengers off in the order of distance from the airport. Which means that you have some delay in a shared ride while they drop off other people that are closer (but more or less in route to your house), but the extra wait normally isn't too bad. This time, they had a couple who had paid extra for a pickup that was supposed to guarantee them their own car (not shared). Instead of giving them their own car, they combined them and me. This meant that that couple was dropped off first, even though my house was almost on the way to their drop off point and they lived at least a half hour beyond me.

What should have been a half hour ride for me was at least an hour and a half (this does not include the original wait for the shuttle). I think the cause is that they are having trouble getting enough drivers but the result is that their service is now horrible. I will never take them again. It costs a little more for Uber but, for me, it will be well worth it!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I used the mobile app since their 1800-blue-van phone number suggested to use mobile app for booking. I gave my flight boarding time and it gave me a ride to pick. I was in a city that I wasn’t familiar with. They booked a ride for a time that actually wouldn’t get me in safely on time to board my flight. I know this because right after I pressed submit they added a 15 min delay or schedule window and there were no options in the app to see advanced options or possibly even cancel.

When I called them up, it was a waste of time since their phone rep asked me to go online and file a ticket. When I did that, they asked me to email evidence that I didn’t take the shuttle! And evidence that I called the phone line. It was just one thing after another. This company I’m sure does rides but seems more like their mission to lock in people to pay for rides and make it hard to pay back 40 dollars. What’s the point of a phone service for customer care if they ask you to go back online and this online rep asked for me for evidence that I called them etc. I told the rep that I would rather have my credit card company dispute the charge than put them up with their back and forth on pricing I didn’t take their ride and spoke to their rep for 10 mins requesting an advance option or cancellation. Their rep write back to go right ahead and dispute. No customer care whatsoever. Scam artists is how I like to call such companies. I ended up taking a taxi btw.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We had a Supershuttle booking for a 7:20am morning flight. We booked it 2 days in advance, and we booked it for 4:45am to be safe. We had an offer from friends the day before to take us to the airport. We said no, it's too early, sleep in, we booked a Supershuttle. At 2am in the morning, less than 3 hours before our pick-up time, the Tampa dispatcher called us to try and cancel our pick-up because they hadn't matched us with a driver. If we had the ringer off and tried to get the sleep we deserved, they probably would have been a complete no-show. This is utterly unacceptable. Trying to get in touch with customer service for Supershuttle only redirects to the website with a promise of a 7 day turnaround -- presumably this would also be a 7 day turnaround for refund requests? Avoid. Take an Uber instead. Supershuttle is just as likely to fail in their obligation to pick you up even when you book in advance.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We used the Super Shuttle from LAX to our hotel, and the driver was very polite, friendly, and got us to the hotel in a pleasant time. We booked a Super Shuttle from the pier when we arrived from the cruise ship and the driver got us to the airport in an appropriate time. Very pleased with the service, and the drivers.

Super Shuttle Company Information